+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: In search...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

In search...

Every happening causes effect... every happening begins a new movement and so does death...

I hope You like this... ^^

Nightmare
    Her blood soaking the floor... Her chest moving up and down fast as she tries to gasp her breath trough the pain... Her eyes turning red from the tears.... And her hand held by the hand of a demon. Then a bright light and suddenly he woke up whispering her name: „Ameena!”
    This was enough for him, he stood up, put on his armor, took his sword and got out of the house. It was an early morning, the sun still hid behind the mountains and the streets were empty, he was the only living soul that walked the streets at this hour. He had to go now; he had to find his sister. Too many sleepless nights he had spent since she left.

“I hope it’s not too late,” he thought as he left the city with the rising sun lightening his path. Ameena was gone for a week now, he knew not why she had left but he had seen a map and knew the crossing of Mendos was on it so he went towards there.

He took no path but went right through the woods. And here he met a strange being. She seemed to appear from nowhere- a woman with skin pale as the snow and eyes dark as the depths of the deepest lake. Her voice seemed to sound in many tunes and her movements were slow but gracious.

“What path has brought You here?” she asked.
    “I’m looking for my sister, Ameena,” he answered.
    “Indeed, I met a girl a couple of days ago,” she said quietly after a moment. “She traveled together with a man that lived with a demon inside himself. They set me free by taking away a key that would unlock any doors needed to be unlocked to find the Roukotur.”
    “Roukotur!?” he whispered. “So that is what she was searching… Demon? No… my dream comes true… Set free? How?”
    “Too many questions traveler and none can I answer,” the woman said calmly.
    “At the cross of Mandos, witch path should I take,” at last he asked.
    “East, go to the east, my friend,” she answered. “I hope you find your sister- I hope you’re not too late… And, boy, if you happen to find them killed… find the Roukotur, you seem worthy to bear it…”

With this the woman disappeared right in front of his eyes, leaving him even more confused and even more worried…

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In search...

Nice one!!! Really great!!!!! Reading your stories are really great and interesting to read! Very amazing!!!! I hope to read more of your stories!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku aeonking is off to a good start
    Thanks

another great story by another great person love your stories lasura keep em up

Thanks

Thank You Kuwi and aeonking! ^^ I'm relly glad you liked this one too... I hope this story doesn't dissapoint you... two more chapters now ^^

An unwelcome fellow-traveler

The path was long and tiring, his steps- heavy and slow. He hadn’t stopped, not even for a moment, he had a bad feeling about this all- he had a feeling that he must hurry- he had a feeling that he’s already too late.

Suddenly he stopped, he had come to an open space, the moon gave his light and enlightened this place. It was a graveyard, an old, long forgotten graveyard; wild ivies, darkness and the moans of the dead souls had overrun this place. He took a careful look around and continued on his way.
    He had only stepped few steps when suddenly he stopped again. A man was coming his way, he was walking slowly, lost in thoughts it seemed and, as he walked, the dead seemed to start singing… Soon this man was close enough for him to see that it is Gurthwath, he knew his face even from his childhood. Slowly he viewed him from head to toes. His eyes stopped at his sword. There it was- Ameenas ribbon tied to the hilt of the sword.

“Ameena,” he whispered, grabbing the ribbon, witch easily unbounded. “Where is she!? What have you done to her?!”
    Gurthwath gave him a close look and smiled as he seemed to understand who he was: „You’re her brother... Indeed, very alike.”

“Where is she!” he screamed as he jumped at Gurthwath with his sword in his hands, pushing him down to the ground. Now he had a chance to see Gurthwaths mind. And what he saw scared him so much for he saw the moment when Ameena jumped in front of Gurthwath giving away her life to save a demon… The vision ended in the moment when the first blade touched Ameena, then it all became black and Gurthwath spoke: “Hard to read my mind, isn’t it?”
    “You killed her!”
    “No, I did not…”
    “Speak!” he screamed, stabbing his sword in Gurthwaths shoulder. Gurthwath screamed from pain and his eyes became red from anger. The next moment Ameenas brother was holding but shadows- Gurthwath had used his powers to get behind him and now knocked him unconscious with a powerful blow on the back of his head.

A long expected meeting

As he awoke again, he saw but a bright light and the smiling face of his beloved sister, that seemed to be an angel now…
    “All clear… I’m dead and in heaven,” he thought, but, as his mind cleared, he understood that the heavenly light was just the light coming from a bonfire and it really was his sister, alive and healthy.
    “Arthur, Arthur, you ok?” she asked, smiling warmly.
    “Gurthwath… he is near…” Arthur whispered, slowly sitting up.
    “I know, I know,” she answered. “Riku!”
    “Who are you calling?” Arthur asked, rubbing the back of his head that still hurt from Gurthwaths powerful hit.
    “Gurthwath…” she answered; you could hear her voice tremble a little bit. “Riku is his real name…”
    “What?!” Arthur shouted out, confused by the way his sister talked about this man.

“I’ll explain everything,” she said. “Oh how I have missed you.”
    With this she hugged him… Arthur pushed her back, took a deep look in her beautiful blue eyes and said: “I’ve missed you too, sister. Oh, what has happened to you, please tell…”

“This is a long story,” she said, turning away. “But I guess I have to tell you everything now… That day when I left…”
    So she started her story. She told everything quickly, trying not to stop so that Arthur wouldn’t have the chance to ask any questions. She stopped only when she came to that moment in her story when she lied there, in the arena, dying. It seemed too hard for her to talk about the pain…

“… Then I felt his hand holding mine… It seemed to give me strength… yes, Riku gave me his strength… for suddenly the pain eased and I healed… and I healed him too…” now she stopped and sat quiet, waiting for what his brother will say… she was sure he understood it all… Strange, but she felt guilty for falling in love with Gurthwath, the man she had always been warned from…

Arthur had listened carefully all the time and now too he sat quietly, trying to understand it all, trying to understand, why Ameena had done what she had done and why she felt like she felt, and how he should react and what he should say…

“You’re telling me that you love Gurthwath!?” he said at last. „With that monster who killed our parents and destroyed our home?! That beast, which lives with nothing but hate in his heart and has brought only pain to this world?! With that demon of darkness…”

At this moment Gurthwath landed hardly behind Ameena.
    “I heard that...” he said throwing an evil look towards Arthur.

“Riku, you ok?” she asked, coming closer to Gurthwath. A bright light blazed over Gurthwaths shoulder as she touched him. Ameena gave Arthur an angry look.

Arthur felt anger rising in his chest but he could do nothing. What was his sister doing and how to fix this?

Thanks

I ask for forgiveness to the moderators, but I'll post a duble post here... I just don't want to break another rule about posting posts that noone is able to read and I have to finnish this story ^^

All things settled

Sometimes great changes can be achieved only through death...

“And the Roukotur?” Arthur suddenly asked after they had sat quiet at the bonfire, eating for some time.
    Ameena and Gurthwath exchanged looks.
    “We have it…” Ameena said, taking off an amulet from around her neck, hanged in a silver chain. It was a half of a round silver amulet with a big blue gemstone carved in it.
    “And Riku has the other part. I have the one that holds the evil powers. Only together they are capable of something.”

“Of what?” Arthur asked.
    “Of almost everything… For it gives us the power of ultimate illusion and transformation. Everyone has something they fear, it is up to us to understand what is that we have to show him, understand witch are their week places…” Gurthwath paused and though about something.

“For us… it’s completely useless…” with this he stood up and was about to leave.
    “Useless… you just said it’s capable of almost everything…” Arthur said.
    “It’s a weapon good enough for one person to win an army, for the weakest geek to conquer the world… but in simple everyday life… it has no use at all…”
    Now Riku went to the nearest tree where he lied to rest.

For a moment Arthur and Ameena still sat at the bonfire.

“I’m with that demon because he needs me…” she whispered at last and then stood up, took a blanket and went towards Gurthwath.

With anger Arthur watched Ameena lie down besides him and covering themselves with the blanket and Riku wrapping his hands around her and kissing her forehead… Arthur too went to sleep soon also but watched his sister all the time…

Gurthwath woke up from a bad dream of fire and blood and woke Ameena up too since he had hanged in her arm like grim death with it. These dreams had followed him ever since he went out the door of that arena together with Ameena, he saw the people he had killed in his sleep, they shadowed him all the time… for the first time in his life he felt sorry…

“Another bad dream?” Ameena asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

“Forgive me…” Riku whispered with a sigh.
    “I’ve long forgiven you, now you have to earn the forgiveness of the rest of the world before you can forgive yourself…” Ameena answered hugging Riku tightly. “And I’ll go through this with you and one day we will be happy…”

Gurthwath sat silent, lost in his thoughts, tightly wrapping his arms around Ameena.

“Riku…” Ameena whispered, taking his face in her arms and looking into his eyes, like trying to see his soul through them. “Tell me it’s going to be alright.”
    “It will be ok,” Gurthwath answered, smiling and pressing his forehead against hers. “I promise that…”

When the sun raised above these lands, they were both gone… Arthur sighted with a smile on his face...

“You'll be alrigh... We'll meet again... demon... and angel...” he though.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!!!!! VERY VERY INTERESTING!!!!! Do you have anymore!!!!! Continue! Please please!!! It's just so interesting indeed!!!!!!

Thanks

^^ Thank You Kuwi... hmm... I thought this was not that good since not so many people have read it... but if you like it, it makes me happy! ^^

I'm not going to continue this right now... ^^ let them live their secret life for now. lol

But something else might come up ^^ just for all the nice people like you...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    ^^ Thank You Kuwi... hmm... I thought this was not that good since not so many people have read it... but if you like it, it makes me happy! ^^

I'm not going to continue this right now... ^^ let them live their secret life for now. lol

But something else might come up ^^ just for all the nice people like you...
    Ok then I'll shall wait then!!!! This story is getting so interesting!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast