+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: In search...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: In search...

Really? ^^ hmm... ok... then I'll hurry it up a lill... if there's someone who wishes to read it, I'm ready to write it ^^ Thank You Kuwi for your support! *hugs* You're the best! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

it was good not bad but keep writing and someday that might be a real book.

Thanks

lol you're not the only one who says that, but I'm afraid this could not become a real book for it is a lill bit too childish... I'm still learning to write.

I'm glad you've read it and think it's not bad, since I haven't seen you post in poem and fanfiction sections much, it's an honor ^^

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright!!! More Gurthwath!!! That rocks my socks!! I love this! It's really good! I'm glad you decided to continue with this story! ^_^ Keep up the good work!

Thanks

Again with the socks!!! ^^ lol jk... I love this saying of yours makes me laugh every time...

And thank You very much Sprout, I'm really glad you like it ^^ and I guess I should be writting that next story, I've promissed to write three already... god... ^^ lol

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Again with the socks!!! ^^ lol jk... I love this saying of yours makes me laugh every time...

And thank You very much Sprout, I'm really glad you like it ^^ and I guess I should be writting that next story, I've promissed to write three already... god... ^^ lol
    It makes me glad to know that you like my catch phrase, LOL. Everyone should love the rocking of the socks! LOL> ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2