+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A short story: A Forgotten Love

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

A short story: A Forgotten Love

>.>
    <.<
    I knows I say I wouldn't post but I love all mi friends more than posting and it's thanksgiving kinda : o
    Story made long ago but either way happy Turkey Day
    (I like Turkey day alot xD) For you alls : o
    (Mainly for Kyle but hey hey xD He shares :P (Surprisingly :3))

WARNING! : IF YOUR WILLING TO READ A VERY LONG STORY! THEN GOOD JOB! O_O (AND THANK YOU XD)

---------------------------------------
    A short story: A Forgotten Love

I was 7 when I lost my first kiss to a girl. Strangely she and I wonder why our parents always kissed so me and her tried since rumors say you always feel sparks everywhere. Of course I did and my heart seems passionate to have more even at my age but unlike her she replied: "I felt nothing, big brother." Of course me and her aren't brother and sisters but we are friends. Though I admit she broke my heart on those simply words so I lied, "Oh.. ya me either! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"
    We continued on our friendship and next thing you know she's leaving me for 11 years. Funny that she is 4 years younger than I am and I took her first kiss on an age of 3. I did raise her, which makes me proud having a girl understand me though I pity that she had to be the one leaving.
    I waited those years turning 18 as I wonder will I see her again in my house playing with me; hugging me; calling me big brother again? She did come back like she did but when I spotted her and she was gorgeous; beautiful; outstanding; taller but yet short; just amazing! I had no choice but to jump out the window and run to see her. I notice her shadow of her eye lashes caused a cuter expression to her face once she turn to me so I had to run faster to her shouting her precious name, "Luna!"
    She looked at me with a adorable expression again causing my heart to beat more rapidly for her yet somehow once she spoke her words broke me again, "Who are you?"

A sudden crash came to me as the millions of tons of rocks kept falling to my disappointment gauge causing the scales of my hope on low HP. I scratched my head trying to act normal as I spoke, "It's me Sol, little sis." I watch her scratch her head too to imitate me as my mind suddenly shouted, "YOUR SO CUTE!!!!!"

She shook her head more no as she started to apologies to me rapidly, "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"

She made me skip a beat as my little self just wanted to hug so much right now but I think she might yell at me since I do look really old compare to her and I am growing this bread for my manhood sake. I spotted her parents walking as they wave to shouting, "Sol!"

At least someone remembered me but though it didn't make me feel any better somehow. I didn't know though I did continue to stare at Luna quickly with that glorious hair shining to me causing that skin tone of hers to stick out meaning you have to stare that significant face of hers. She smiled to me causing another heart beat for me. She poked my chest quickly and smiled more brightly as I jumped blushing and feeling that touch spreading to my body. Suddenly she walked away; she left me; somehow I just felt lonely as her parents came to me speaking, "She forgot you Sol. We're sorry. It seems since she is so young and it was far at the past she just forgot about you. Hope your alright with that?"

"It's fine" I smiled to them as they walked away.
    I'm not fine... I'm horrid... I'm just in despair.

A few days passed as dreams flow with Luna.... I called her name constantly.... why?
    I woke up in the middle of night since I can't sleep anymore. I slam my fist quickly to the wall and whispered loudly, "OW!!!!" I didn't know why I was so angry that time.... I thought I was supposed to be depressed of the forgettable moment with Luna... I press my fingers to my forehead as my mind spoke to me, "Take a walk outside."

Guess where I ended up? Outside...
    Walking just out those doors then suddenly a glance of a shooting star came running across her house; even across her on the rooftop.... Wait! What is she doing there is what I shouted to myself. I ran to her house starting to run out to her panicking. She suddenly stands and pointed to the northern star and smiled. I somehow stayed calm watching her stand on the rooftop, which did cause me to slower my pace. The wind blew as the stars started to reflect in her eyes like an ocean of crystals. My pace suddenly went zero speed though my watching was 100% angle on her. A pleasant heart beat came to me that moment but a sudden burden came to me... I gently closed my eyes trying to think happily but I heard a scream of a girl shouting, "Ah! Help!"

My eyes quickly open and spot Luna holding on to the edge of the roof with both of her hands. I notice sweat begin to developed to her hands and a bit of pain on her gripping. I felt paralyzed and didn't know what to do... I didn't want to move my feet so they suddenly moved on their own. My heart pace shot out like a bullet trying to burst out of my chest yet her tears seem to weaken me. My feet suddenly began to run like never before in my life! I finally reached closer to her but the more I came closer the more she was letting go. And that letting go word appeared to her as she began to fall quicker than my feet. I jumped turning my body to her position and there came the big hit to me... Boom! I was successfully able to catch her in my arms as my back forcefully hit the ground like a metal to a magnet.

My heavy breathing continued on as her continuous crying as well. She suddenly embraces me tighter as my mind went, "HEAVEN!!!!" My face felt hot hearing those thoughts of mine causing my body to feel weak. Luna finally glanced at me as my face turn hotter and there her face came closer to mine; her body move up to mine; her eyes stared at mine. She smiled gratefully and her tears stop with her lips moving, "Thank you Sol."

That ended too quickly for that night as my hopes went up for her....
    I quickly woke up great as ever before remembering that night. First thing I did was say to myself, "I love you Luna." My sudden notice to those words hit me as I somehow continue talking to myself hilariously, "HAHAHA! I'm joking! I'm joking." Yet saying those words cause only an upside down smile....

Swoosh! Went the front door as my foot quickly stomp on the floor feeling like a man in charge as my mind quickly shouted, "You wimp.." I continued to walk out those doors and stare at the rooftop with no reason. I turn my head as the sun's rays blind me but I see why..... Why the sun didn't want me to glare that way..... I saw Luna there... She smiled but this one was different type. It seems more peaceful; happier; glamorous; significant. I see why now for she was in the arms of another man I never seen of. He looked two inches taller than her of course he couldn't beat me. His hands gripped on the back of that white pure dress of hers as her smile began to shine brighter than the sun.... My heart sank..... That man’s words spoke, "I love you, Luna." I died more and more... It was like poison for me is delicious to them.

The man’s eyes glance on me causing Luna to glance too. She smiled again to me only and shouted, "Hi Sol!" My eyes stared to only that man for some reason. My fist gripped tight and wants me to somehow just.... hurt that guy... Luna left that man’s arms and grabbed my hand pulling me closer to my target. Her hands felt soft as I, my mind, spoke, "He doesn't deserve such right to touch her." The man smiled to me and spoke, "So your Sol huh? You seem pretty older than me that for sure. I'm 16 years old as my little Luna is 14 and since she said you were 4 years older... That makes you 18 than. My name is Ken." His hand went to me for a hand shake. My eyes widen and my hand was quivering but to make Luna happy I forced my hand shaking his and pulled my muscles to my face with an uncomfortable smile. Luna watched us both with my talking, "Nice to meet you... Ken…"

A few days past as my continuous hate goes on Ken... the man who is stealing that angel of my life....... I never went out of the house within those days...... I only watched the window where I saw Luna and Ken together hugging. Strangely I never seen them kiss or anything my parents do... "Thank god”, says my mind. Ken did try to give Luna a kiss a few times before but she always rejected it of course for me being me I always shouted, "Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I stopped staring at the window sometimes and continue playing random games that are RPG. I suddenly always start to image me and Luna are in those RPG games...... There Luna stands in that cute black and red dress with ribbons all over as she speaks to me, "What do you want to do, Sol?"
    Options:
    Kiss her
    Hug her
    Take her to the Hotel
    Cuddle with her
    Talk to her

Chosen option Talk:
    " Luna...... I know you’re in love with someone right now but I can't help myself to not stop loving you......"
    My head finally started to ask myself a question, “Who is Ken? How did they meet?” I decided to take a trip to Luna’s house as more question began to fill like air to a balloon until it can explode. I finally had reached to Luna’s house, yet Luna wasn’t there causing my mood to lower down…. Though her parents were home causing me to wonder if her parent know Ken as much as Luna. My mind spoke to me randomly again shouting,” Mr. Sol detective!” I walked around inside her house as her parents lured me to their couch of course my thoughts continued to think of Luna shouting rapidly, “OMG! Luna’s couch! Her TV! Her house! Her floor!” And etc. etc. My lips finally moved, “Do you both know who Ken is?” Her parents started to shrug a bit which caused of bit bewilder to the atmosphere. Her mother gently whispered,” He used to be our son.” My head exploded making a “BOOM” through my thoughts. Her father continued speaking for her,” Yup. We adopted him once Luna turned 5 so she can have a brother. Next thing you know his real parents came and took him away from us.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A short story: A Forgotten Love

Luna was 12 that time and was in a verge of tears hearing him go, but Ken’s parents were rich so Ken decides to visit her in the summer or anytime for her. We figured our conclusion that, since those 7 years he’s been with her, he was in love with her… He just came obsess with her that we couldn’t even touch her anymore……”

That moment I stayed quiet…..I felt depress…. It’s like the smell of death. I know why I was depressed this time… Since why would Luna want me if she doesn’t know me…. If she just doesn’t even remember a while she spend more time with Ken? This game is a challenge a very hard challenge that can destroy me and take my life away. We just would have so many problems because of me… I see… I see why Luna and I weren’t meant to be.

That day past as the next came as Luna suddenly knocked the door of my house alone…Finally. She came in and just sat on the couch as I wonder what to say to her. Of course she kept smiling, which did cause me to smile back as well for some odd reason. Swoosh! I finally knew what to ask… The question I been wanted to ask her from the start….. I cleared my throat as my heart began to pound rapid and my eyes just sting passionately. I try to speak once with my voice crackling slowly with an “Umm…”

She looked more directly at me and answered, “Yes?”

I tried to finish the question bravely trying to shout out my low voice, “You and Ken us to be brothers if I am correct?” She quivered gently and nodded yes still smiling yet for some reason this smile seemed dreadful…. I continued on to my talking,”Well... I wonder… Did you like Ken, when you were both brother and sister?”

She nodded no and suddenly burst into tears. I panicked and was about to do the same because I made Luna cry… My precious Luna cried… I am evil to make that flower cry……. I tried my best to cheer her up yet she continued with harder rockets flying off her eyes. I embraced her tightly and quickly as I can with her crying pace slowed down. It also somehow caused me to slow down my depression as well. There a little whisper came to my hearing, “I… I... I am afraid of Ken…”

I press her body harder to mine and stroke her hair gently and had to question, “Why?” She tried to look at me with those dark brown eyes trying to suck me in to them as she finally answered, “I just… am... He has already taken me away of things… He already… he just…. He just could make my life sink in the waves of the ocean… I can’t tell you… I can’t… He might get angry… I just want everyone happy….” Once she answered, my game mode put up options for me…
    Options:
    Hug her more
    Kiss her
    Try to calm her down
    Talk to her
    Sol’s control (Special option)

Chosen Sol’s control:
    I spoke gently whispering, “Luna..” She glanced at me with those tears still coming out. I slightly let go of her and place my hands on her cheek kissing her forehead lightly. She stared at me constantly for my action as my voice continued on, “I will protect you, Luna. I will from your brother you got that? I want to be the one to catch you.” She nodded yes and pushed herself harder to me hugging me tight… Suddenly my stupidity came out,”Luna, let me into your tiny heart to make it bigger by healing your wounds.” She suddenly paused at me with a curiosity look as I glared her with my face boiling instead. She suddenly laughed amazingly loud for the aliens to hear her. I jumped back and started to apologies yet he smiled grew bigger and said,” Your so corny.” For some reason I was glad she said that… I was just glad.

The next day, Luna went missing. Luna vanished out of thin air. She disappeared like ashes moving with the wind. How did I know? Her parents ranged my doorbell constantly crying about her missing. I didn’t cry at all but for some reason my insides seems worse than their tears. I wanted to destroy myself; I wanted to die on the floor; I wanted nothing else but to create a tsunami of my tears…. I ran out the door passing them as I spotted police cars everywhere… My heart wanted to stop right there knowing this is serious! I kept running… I kept running the streets with my stamina going lower to 0 yet once it hit 0 I still continued running constantly saying one word, “Luna…”

The number 4 has appeared on the days of her disappearance. I hadn’t slept for those days. I did eat but I just continue looking… Police seemed lost and just couldn’t find her; parent cotinued to cry more; neighbors spread the rumors; my hopes…… died….. But my heart still continued on. I finally stop my feet on the center of the city… I looked every where in the state I thought… I tried to remember Luna’s words the last time I spoke to her….. It hit me. The words she spoke of Ken. My mind seems to build of these solutions for conflict; my mind actually tried to help my thinking; my mind finally worked for Luna….. As finally my conclusion came to me… Where is Ken since these past days? Why hasn’t he appeared his face? Ken took her, but where…? I continued thinking as the crowd around me passed me strangely looking at me…….. The words of Luna I kept saying as my flashback worked with her words saying, “He just could make my life sink in the waves of the ocean…” “The beach”, my mind shouted to me as I ran there with my feet forcing me to go faster.

I finally sawed the sight of the ocean at night with the stars glimmering rapidly to the diamond water. The moon’s light seemed the make it perfectly to see. I walked on the itchy sand noticing I been running bare footed as finally see my senses of how idiotic I can be. Suddenly….. I heard crying from the far distance of the ocean. I just quickly ran to the water going through it. I didn’t know what I was thinking I just tried to continue running it than swimming constantly. The crying got louder and if only sounded like Luna’s crying more and more. I seemed to go faster thinking it was Luna than a suddenly voice shouted, “Sol!!” My body stopped on the ice water as my eyes finally were able to open. Once I open them a giant boat was in front of me. I felt water drops on my back wondering was it raining. I look up and there was Luna smiling to me crying with her nose looking like a tiny tomato on that boat. She shouted,” Sol! Sol! Sol! Sol! Sol! Sol!” She cried more smiling to me causing me to somehow smile… I felt successful finding her on my own without help; assistant; questioning to others. Luna tried to give me her hand but she couldn’t on how big the ship was. I smiled more knowing she wanted only my help yet my smiled flipped over as I spot Ken putting his arms around Luna causing Luna suddenly just paralyzed… Her eyes went dim as Ken words came to me,” Pathetic… She only belongs to me.” The ship suddenly began moving with the waves of it pushing me away. I didn’t know what to do but shout,” Luna!!! Luna!!!!” She tried to pay attention to me with her face having no expression, but Ken pulled her away as she just followed with his hands all over her. I grew angry as I just chased the boat moving faster than I. I continue swimming pushing my feet roughly feeling the muscles of mine about to break apart….
    I lost the boat….
    I lost my feelings….
    I lost her…………….

Within the few days police questioned and I answered what I did to be able to find her but lose her. My mind was blanked… I didn’t know why but it just didn’t want to process anymore. It just wanted to sleep for eternity. Suddenly my game option appeared asking me questions…
    Do you still like her?
    Yes
    No

Chosen Yes.

Do you love her?
    Yes
    No

Chosen Yes.

Are you going to give up looking?
    Yes
    No

I didn’t answer the last RPG question………. I left it there as my story stop because of that question. I closed my eyes as my mind sees Luna smiling she use to do. I see her lips talk, “Sol!” I open my eyes again as I hear my house go Ring! I walked to the door with my pace going slower than ever. It was the police again so I just glance at them waiting for their answer. They spoke.” We found Ken…. But not Luna.” I stopped my breathing talking to myself again,” Luna… You’re gone again?” They continued speaking,” Ken seemed truthful and admit he kidnap her but it seemed a while he kidnap her Luna successfully escaped. They were both on the boat as you spoke and once they stopped on the edge of the island she successfully escape there and just kept running. Once she escaped we spotted Ken with the helicopter and captured him. We already informed the parents but they seemed to tell us to inform you as well.” I suddenly ran pass them again as my thoughts were still blank except for one thing in my mind, “Luna.” My energy grew and for some reason I know where Luna is…. I don’t know why but I know where she is…. I look up at the sun talking, “Where’s the moon?”

I ran as night time came again. I still ended at the beach again and with the same imagery I had saw last time with the stars. I saw the northern star…. I remembered she point at it…. The beach seem to make the northern star look closer to you but you just need to be able to go higher to it. I suddenly stared at the lighthouse on the other side where I was so I walked…. I questioned myself,” Is she there?”

I continued walking and saw a small figure sitting on the lighthouse rooftop. I heard that figure from far away speak,” Sol…” My feet started to run left right left right. My voice suddenly got cleared and shouted, “LUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The figured suddenly started to stand, and the closer I came the more I saw the picture of Luna; the vision of Luna on that rooftop.
    It was Luna.

Thanks

Re: A short story: A Forgotten Love

Luna continued to stand at the rooftop and shouted,” Sol!” I smiled gratefully and spoke back, “Luna!!! I missed you!” She laughed and shouted, “I love you Sol!!!” My heart came back to sense and finally was able to pound as my mind function like it was suppose to be. Luna gently got off the rooftop and stared at me as I shouted back to her,” Luna jump down to me! I promise I’ll catch you.” She quivered a bit but still smiled and jumped off the lighthouse flying towards me. I tried to get ready and open my arms for her, and successfully caught with her in my arms as I kind of fell to the ground on my back with a bit of pain. She kissed me quickly and spoke once again,” Sol…”

“Yes?” I replied.

“I... I remembered.”

-----------------------------------------
    (Eh long long story sorry T^T needed three post >.>
    Give me lots of warnings if you want e.o)
    Enjoys?

P.S. Happy Turkey Day :3

+ Reply to Thread