+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soul of the cards

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Soul of the cards

lolz silly name i know but well i don't really got a name for it yet so this is all i got....^^ watch for spelling mistakes....lolz

In the world of Latos, Gurdian Spirts watch over the world. They keep the land calm and clean(most of the time). But, every ten years there is a battle for power. A Gurdian is sealed in a card and is sent to find a soul whom the will come into a contact with and bond. Once they have found the soul they lend them their power and they fight the other Gurdians for power. For the soul whoever wins and gets all ten Gurdian cards and put them from whence they came that person is allowed to make one wish.

Gurdians

Azar the Dragon
    Hokes the Phoenix
    Mirtha the Mermaid
    Lily the Pixie
    Salast the Wolf
    Phromas the Unicorn
    Abel the Giant
    Lox the Warrior
    Katrina the Maidan
    Yesha the Soul

well this is all i got for now but i hope you like it....^^

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soul of the cards

I see when i'm not loved....*sniff* ^^ all well i'm just gonna post anyway!!

Kana quickly pasted the guard. She was going to get in. Even if it meant killing someone. Nam she wouldn't do that. As she got in to the temple she stopped. It...was amazing. She understood now why her mother came here so often back then. Its magnificence was beyond words. For moment she stood her ground. Finally, she decide she had to go on.

Kana seached the temple. She want to find... the alter.

At last. There it was. She ran as fast as she could.

Suddenly the ground gave away under her. No!!! Out of nowhere someone grabbed her
    hand "Geez! You should be more careful!" It was Darrick

Kana sighs "Thanks. I thought I was a goner."
    Darrick pulls Kana up. "I knew you'd be here. You know the temple is off-limits."
    "Are you going to tell on me." asks Kana
    "Of course not! I'm telling you to let me come. It'll be more fun. I thought we were friends. I want them to leave as soon as possible." He said as he jerked him head at the guards.
    Kana blushes. Sometimes she thought of Darrick as more than just a friend."Well
    of the rumors are true, then shouldn't a Gurdian here?"
    Darrick eyes darken. " You aren't seriously going to check. Come on,Kana. You know those Gurdian War isn't something you should get invloved in. What would your father and mother-"
    "My mother is dead." Kana said sourly.
    Darrick is silent for a minute "Sorry. Didn't mean to stir up memories." Darrick sighs
    "Alright then. I guess we can go look for that Gurdian."
    Kana smiles at Him "For reals?! Do you really mean it?"
    "Yeah yeah. Come on lets go." Just as Derrick was about to jump across, they heard a noise from behind them.
    Kana gasps "Oh no! Mosters!"
    Darrick smirks" Come on, Kana. We can take them on!" Darrick pulls out his sword.
    "If you say so." Kana takes out both of her chakrams.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Soul of the cards

Oh, I was just waiting for actual text! Do Kana and Darrick like each other?

+ Reply to Thread