+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Tales of a Sith (CH 1)

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Star Wars: Tales of a Sith (CH 1)

Five Ubese Trackers were laying prone behind a hill, they were carrying whatever blasters they could find. One of them had binoculars. This one was gazing down at a near by town. The town was not guarded by any Rebel or Imperial forces, just simply a town. The planet Y’ubin 2 was filled with lush forests and valleys, the town was rather empty though sitting within a valley. Once the tracker had made a swift sweep of the town with his binoculars he said, “No Rebel or Imperial forces in site, no guards of any kind. They must be one of those pacifist towns. This will be easy.” All of the trackers readied their blasters and got in a position like they were about to pounce, “On 3. 1… 2… 3!” the trackers ran down the hill shooting up the town and its people. They ran into every building looking for something to steal that had great value. The town’s people were scattering about looking for salvation.
    The trackers found the town hall and headed in. Two guards emerged from a room firing at them. The trackers hid behind columns and any other cover they could find. Two trackers looked at each other and pulled thermal detonators out of their pouches on their utility belt. They whipped the detonators in the general direction of the door where the guards were standing. After a few seconds there was an explosion. The trackers slowly looked out of their cover spots and found two dead guards lying far away from the door. The leader signaled the others and they moved out and into the door where they found the town’s governor. Two trackers shut the door and guarded it. The tracker leader pulled off his helmet showing his face. He was a chiss. Blue skinned, red eyed with a scar running down the left side of his face, and black slicked back hair. The governor was scared out of his wits. He was as white as snow and had beads of sweat crowding his face. The chiss aimed his DH-17 at the governor and asked, “Where’s the riches?” The governor had his hands up and he was shaking and stuttering with loss of words. The chiss became angered, “Did you not hear me? Where… are… the… riches!?” The governor sat with his hands up still sweating, still stuttering. The chiss was waiting for the words to spill out of the governor’s mouth. Finally the words came out, “We have no riches, we have no vault, there is no wealth in this town.” The chiss got even angrier, “B-b-b-bantha shit! I saw speeders and pieces of art, where is the loot?!” The governor then shrieked, “In the basement!” The chiss calmed down and stopped aiming at the governor. He put his helmet back on and said, “Show us.” The governor slowly got up and slowly walked out the door and to the left. The trackers followed him looking around to check for more guards. They came to the end of a long hallway; there was a keypad and a door. The governor punched in the code and opened the door and walked down the claustrophobic spiral staircase. The chiss stopped and looked at one of the other trackers, “Guard the upstairs.” The tracker nodded and ran back up while the others continued down the stairs.
    They reached the bottom of the staircase and there was an encaged area with three sacks and some artifacts. The governor stood there watching them. The chiss took of his helmet and dropped it on the floor. He gazed upon the loot in the basement then gave the governor a look that said, “Are you going to open the gate?” The governor replied to the look with, “Sorry, I don’t know where the key is, they don’t trust the governor with it, I’m sorry this is as close-” the chiss interrupted him, “No problem.” He aimed his DH-17 at the hinges of the gate and blasted them only to find out the gate was magnetically sealed. The laser blasts deflected off the gate and hit the ceiling, “So much for that theory,” he said, “Alright, Pyro hook me up with some mines to blow open this gate. The tracker named Pyro ran up to the gate and set some mines on the gate and ran back and said, “You guys might want to back up a bit.” Everyone backed up and in a few moments there was an explosion. The gate flew off inwards. The chiss walked into the encaged treasury and picked up one of the sacks and opened it to find it filled with credits. He walked over to the governor and said, “Hold out your hands.” The governor was hesitant but never the less he held out his hands and the chiss dumped out some of the credits into the governor’s hands and said, “You didn’t see us, got it?” The governor smiled a little and said, “Thanks but what about the top door?” The chiss responded, “Pyro here will blow it off its hinges.” The governor nodded. The chiss tied up the bag and handed the bags to the trackers. He then put his hands on his hips and glared at the artifacts. He was unsure of what to take. There were only three artifacts ad they looked heavy. He looked at the governor who was starring at the credits in his hand, “Governor, which of these artifacts cost the most.” The governor perked up and looked at the artifacts, “Well let see, the bust on the left is probably worth five hundred sixty thousand, the full statue in the middle is probably one million, and I’m unsure of the necklace on the right.” The chiss nodded in approval and walked over to the artifacts and grabbed the necklace. He held it up, gazed at it, examined it, and put it in one of the pouches on his utility belt. He looked at his trackers three of them holding sacks, him and the upstairs guard empty handed. He pondered and then said, “You three take the credits to the ship and prep it for take off, actually Pyro, give your sack to Ulri and blow the upstairs door off its hinges. Also tell Qhevn to get down here and help me with the statue. Governor, get the hell out of here.” Everyone did their jobs and the tracker’s ship was brought over to the outskirts of the town. The chiss put his helmet back on, holstered his blaster and picked up the statue with Qhevn. They went up the stairs, out the town hall, and to the ship. Once the statue was put into the ship it lifted off.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS WHEN DONE READING.
    IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A CHISS, UBESE TRACKER, DH-17, ETC. ARE THEN GO TO THE STAR WARS WIKIPEDIA AND FIND OUT.
    Last edited by SamuraiDude128; Jul 17, 2008 at 08:54 PM.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Star Wars: Tales of a Sith (CH 2)

The YV-330 light freighter landed on a platform in Nar Shadda. Two of the trackers, the chiss and Qhevn got out to head to the nearest pawnbroker. The other trackers were either counting the credits or they were guarding the ship. Qhevn dodged the crowd in Nar Shadda while the crowd dodged the chiss. They split off the main walkway into an alleyway. Qhevn looked around and said, “Hey Rudin, why do we always go to these back alley pawnbrokers instead of the nice ones on I don’t know say maybe Bespin?” Rudin, the chiss, replied, “These back alley guys don’t know too much about it when it comes to artifacts, so we get a better deal.” Qhevn nodded and the two entered the pawnbroker with their helmets still on. The pawnbroker himself, who must’ve been no older than 76 years old, greeted them with open arms, “Well if it isn’t the two trackers, my big customers, so what is it today boys?” Rudin chuckled and replied, “We got a statue aboard our ship, but with me I got a necklace.” Rudin pulled out the necklace. It glistened in the store’s light with all of its jewels and gold. The pawnbroker pulled out a magnifying glass and gazed at the necklace and then concluded, “Why that is a fine piece of jewelry you got here boys, looking really old too, older than me but it’s in great shape, I’d say… maybe five hundred fifty thousand credits.” Rudin and Qhevn looked at each other and said, “We’ll take it!” The shop owner pulled out a tablet and started filling out a transfer and said, “Now before I complete the transfer let’s head over to your ship and see that statue.”
    The reached the ship and walked into it. They showed the pawnbroker the statue and he examined it very carefully, “I’ve never set eyes on such a fine piece of work in my life, but it seems to be slowly corroding so it’ll be less than its original value.” Rudin stopped him, “What would the original value have been?” The pawnbroker said, “About one million, but because of the corroding I’d say five hundred thousand.” Rudin nodded in acceptance. The pawnbroker added the five hundred thousand to the transfer and signed his name and then handed the tablet to Rudin, “Fill out your account number and sign your name.” Rudin turned his back so the pawnbroker couldn’t see his account number or name. He clicked the accept button with the stylus that was attached to the tablet. He handed the tablet over to the pawnbroker and had Pyro and another tracker take the statue over to the pawnbroker’s shop. Once they returned they all took off their helmets inside the ship and kept them there. The trackers headed over to a bar in Nar Shadda. The bar was dimly lit and small filled with so many different creatures you wouldn’t care to count. Rudin was sitting at the bar waiting for their drinks while the others were at a table. A dark cloaked figure sat next to Rudin and turned his head a little bit towards him, “I sense something in you.” Without even so much as a glance Rudin replied, “Well I don’t want to hear it if it’s about my work and what I do for a living.” The cloaked figure continued, “I sense… the force in you. I can take you to my master and he’ll teach you the ways of the dark side.” Rudin chuckled, “The last thing I need is to learn the ways of the force, I doubt it will come in handy unless some Imperial ship comes along and I need to give them the mind trick or something.” The bartender set down a tray of drinks in front of Rudin. Rudin picked up the tray and the figure said to him, “I sense a disturbance in your near future.” Rudin chuckled again and brought the tray over to his table. He sat down and handed out drinks, he moved in a little close to his table, “That cloaked guy said he was gonna teach me the ways of the force.” Everyone at the table made a deep laugh. The cloaked figure got up and walked over to Rudin, “When the time comes you can expect to find me in plain sight.” The figure walked out of the dim bar and the trackers laughed, “What a weirdo!”
    After they had finished a couple rounds of drinks they headed back to the ship. They joked about the force all the way there; it got kind of old to Rudin considering what the cloaked man had said to Rudin about the danger in the near future. Once they got to the ship they heard a voice behind them and footsteps. It was a bunch of low class robbers of mixed races: Rodians, Trandoshans, and Grans. They all aimed there blasters at them, there must’ve been about ten of them. They were easily outnumbered. This was the first time Rudin had gotten truly nervous, this was the disturbance that cloaked guy was talking about, he thought. Qhevn drew his blaster and he was shot down by all ten thugs. A Rodian, who must’ve been the leader of the group, strutted up to them slowly with his E-11 blaster drawn he started speaking in the rodian language, from what Rudin could understand he was saying something like, “This is the end of the line for you thieves.” Rudin was holding back a slight chuckle he had. The Rodian leader nodded at one of the Trandoshans. The Trandoshan approached and pushed all of them away from the ship. One of the Grans places mines all over the ship. All of the trackers squirm while being held by the thugs, all except Rudin. He was expecting this. Once the Gran finished placing mines on the exterior of the ship he ran back pulled out a detonator and then the Rodian pushed down the button and the ship blew up. All of the trackers except Rudin yelled and screamed. Pyro activated a thermal detonator and lunged at the Rodian and blew himself and a couple thugs up. He missed the Rodian though. It was down to three trackers. The Rodian paced back and forth between the trackers, Ulri spit at the Rodian. The Rodian stopped and got as close to Ulri as he could without touching him. Ulri was squirming in the arms of his captor, bearing his teeth, and grunting. The Rodian calmly put his gun to Ulri’s head and shot him. Now there were two trackers left. Rudin realized how out of the way the platform was. The Rodian walked up to him and said, “You don’t squirm. Why is this?” Rudin just shrugged. The Rodian nodded and looked at the other one and asked the same question, “Why don’t you squirm?” The last tracker smirked and said, “I don’t squirm because I don’t have time for you worthless sacks of scum.” The Rodian walked up to the tracker and then stopped and noticed behind him at the entrance of the platform was a cloaked figure. He slowly began to walk towards the thugs. The Rodian freaked out, “Shoot him, shoot him!” The trackers were dropped and laser blasts flew towards the cloaked figure as he suddenly drew his lightsaber and began deflecting the laser blasts. Many thugs dropped and some ran for cover behind debris. Rudin simply lay on the ground watching the cloaked figure deflect the laser blast with his lightsaber. The other tracker lay on the ground beside Rudin and said to him, “Rudin, why the hell are you so damn calm?” Rudin replied, “That cloaked guy told me this was going to happen. Naturally I expected him to show up.”
    Soon it was down to a Trandoshan and the lead Rodian. The Trandoshan did not last so long. The Rodian leapt over debris and grabbed the other tracker, leaving Rudin on the floor. The Rodian stood there with his gun to the tracker’s head cursing the cloaked man and saying he’ll kill the tracker. The cloaked man sent his saber spinning at the Rodian and ended up killing both the Rodian and the tracker. Once he obtained his lightsaber he walked over to Rudin and helped him up, “You’re a little late don’t you think?” Rudin asked the cloaked man. He removed his hood and replied, “Nope, perfect timing. I intend only to train you and not your friends.” Once the hood was removed the man appeared to be a human with red eyes, long grey hair, and pale wrinkly skin. Rudin was a little destroyed inside after witnessing the death of his teammates and the destruction of his ship. He had one question on his mind, “Who are you?” The man replied instantly, “Darth Night.” Rudin thought the name was odd, “Darth Night? Night? Don’t you normally have tough named after your position of Darth?” The Sith nodded and replied, “I’m usually an assassin for the Empire. I had lost the trail of a Kyle Katarn. It appears he had escaped from Nar Shadda and as I began to retreat to my shuttle I sensed your presence and stayed to seek you out.” Rudin found it strange, “So where are we headed?” The Sith replied, “My lair, Darkness’s Den.” Rudin found that strange as well, “So what exactly will happen there?” The Sith replied, “No more questions, you shall learn when you get there… my apprentice.” Rudin got a creepy feeling from Darth Night calling him his apprentice.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AFTER READING.
    IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A YV-330, GRAN, RODIAN, TRANDOSHAN ETC. IS FIND OUT AT THE STAR WARS WIKI.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks
    Hm... Interesting Beginning.. It's an amazing story but were they just looking for money or do the "riches" have some sort of hidden meaning behind them that won't be discovered until later? Which if it wouldn't be discovered until later, you wouldn't tell me because then that would ruin a surprise twist... Anywho, so far so good. I've seen you've posted the second Chapter so I'll go read that now. ^^

Seriously, your doing a wonderful Job, I like it. ^^

OMG! I could so finish the story right now because I think I have an idea about what's going to happen... But since I don't know and I want to see what happens as it's created... I'll wait and see if I'm right. Keep up the work! ^^x... I like this story...
    Last edited by Hassun; Jul 16, 2008 at 02:10 PM.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Star Wars: Tales of a Sith (CH 1)

You can make separate posts for separate chapters but please don't make multiple threads for the same story.

Thanks

Re: Star Wars: Tales of a Sith (CH 3)

The shuttle came close to an Asteroid and Darth Night decreased the speed on the shuttle to make a perfect landing. The shuttle began to land in an area surrounded by cliffs. Once it landed Darth Night picked up his comlink, “Sergeant, close up the hatch and begin the flow of oxygen.” There was a pause, “Yes sir, wait a few seconds for the hatch to close and the flow of oxygen to be plentiful.” Darth Night nodded and Rudin asked, “Do you know my name by any chance?” The Sith looked at him and said, “You’re Rudin Karr; you got that scar on your face from a fierce fight on Nar Shadda two years ago.” Rudin was astonished, “How did you know all that?” The Sith chuckled at the question, “I sensed more than just your future in that bar.” Darth Night opened the Lamba Class Shuttle’s hatch and with Rudin he proceeded to his Lair. They walked across the barren asteroid and to Darkness’s Den. When Darth Night opened the door it was pitch black inside. Darth Night snapped his fingers and several torches lit up. Now Rudin could see a long hallway that ended in a massive room. The Interior was molded out of the asteroid. Darth Night and Rudin proceeded into the massive room that looked like an Imperial base. There were computers, controls, and radars galore. Darth Night walked over to a post. He pressed a button and a lightsaber appeared. He picked it up and walked over to Rudin. He activated the lightsaber to show off its yellow color. He deactivated it and handed it to Rudin to without question, immediately accepted it.
    “It belonged to me before I created my new saber,” Darth Night began, “And in time I hope you will create your own saber.” Rudin held the saber hilt in his right hand, held it away from himself and activated it. After swinging and waving the saber around for awhile he deactivated it, “When do I start my training?” He anxiously asked Darth Night. Darth Night raised an eyebrow, “It has already begun my apprentice.” Once again Rudin got that creepy feeling. He didn’t know whether he was truly ready to begin, but he knew this was his destiny, “Rudin, do you know how the Jedi train?” Rudin shook his head, “Well normally it begins with you learning about your capabilities and how to use your force powers, and I believe that is non-sense. You will do my bidding and as you do so, you will learn about your abilities and capabilities.” Rudin nodded. Though he accepted his new master’s ways he was skeptical of this way of teaching, “But how will I know how to use my force powers?” Darth Night replied, “You think hard and attempt to do what it is that you want to be done.” Darth Night then gave Rudin a look, “You need an alias to cover up your real name.” There was a pause, Darth Night closed his eyes and inhaled deeply and said in a gravely evil voice, “Darth Lucidious!” His new name echoed throughout the massive room. The name Rudin now meant nothing to the now Darth Lucidious. Darth Lucidious was now overcome with a darkness so powerful it consumed his soul.

Thanks

Re: Star Wars: Tales of a Sith (CH 3)

It's really starting to come along. ^^ I've never watch Star Wars but this is good. Keep writing. -waits for the next chapter to come out-

Thanks

Re: Star Wars: Tales of a Sith (CH 4)

It has been a three years since Darth Lucidious began his training, he has done many missions for his master, Darth Night. He was sent on a new mission to crush a group of rebel spies that had taken over an Imperial cruiser. Darth Lucidious docked the Imperial shuttle inside the cruiser and got out. An “Imperial” officer came to greet him along with many “stormtroopers.” The “Imperial” officer began to speak, “Sir, this visit is quite unexpected-” and Darth Lucidious cut in, “Who is the leader of this ship?” The officer swallowed hard and replied, “Admiral Lash, why?” Darth Lucidious replied, “Take me to him.” The officer nodded and lead him through the ship and finally to Admiral Lash. Admiral Lash was in a secluded room. The officer left Admiral Lash and Darth Lucidious alone.
    “Have fun taking over the ship Admiral Lash? Or should I call you… Kyp Lash?” Darth Lucidious spoke with a grin, seeking deep into Mr. Lash’s feelings. Kyp Lash turned around slowly and saw Darth Lucidious, “Rudin... is that you? I haven’t seen you since we took out that Imperial outpost.” Darth Lucidious nodded, “Kyp Lash, Corporal in the rebel army, why have you and all your rebel friends taken over this Imperial cruiser?” Kyp knew something was wrong, “Why do you want to know?” Darth Lucidious took a step closer and answered very sternly, “I work for the empire now, I am a Sith!” Kyp fell down backwards at the words he spoke. Darth Lucidious drew his lightsaber, activated it, and leapt on top of Kyp with the lightsaber’s blade to his neck, “All of you will abandon this ship or suffer the consequences of death!” Kyp turned as white as snow, “I can’t leave the ship it’s part of a rebel mission.” Darth Lucidious moved the blade closer, “Abandon it now!” Kyp’s natural skin color returned and he replied, “I cannot and I will not!” Darth Lucidious got off Kyp and backed away. His saber was still drawn, he then concentrated on Kyp and then it happened. He began to use the force power called Deadly Sight. Kyp began to smoke and burn. Kyp cried out in sheer pain. He burst into flames and then dropped to the floor dead, “I told you that you would suffer the consequences.” Darth Lucidious began to feel this new sense of power that began to consume his soul. He thought up a dastardly deed and felt he had to exercise his power. After slaughtering most of the rebel forces on the cruiser Darth Lucidious returned to the asteroid base. Once the door closed and the oxygen flow was adequate Darth Lucidious entered Darkness’s Den. Darth Night was sitting down and the time and turned around, “I sense much hate in you my apprentice.” Darth Lucidious activated his lightsaber.

Thanks

Re: Star Wars: Tales of a Sith (CH 4)

I hate to be rude or anything but i feel like your rushing to create more chapters so that your readers won't be waiting for days at a time to read the next chapter.. You shouldn't do that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast