Chapter 1 - Plot

Somewhere in an unknown chamber outside the kingdom, the sages begin to plot their coup de dat on the Kingdom.

Sage #3: "But sir, there has to be another way!"
Suberutaeus: "I am afraid we have no other choice. The King's judgement is too clouded to see what is truely best for this world. If this continues, the old traditions could be forgotten."
Sage #4: "I agree; this coup de dat is necessary if we wish to keep the old traditions alive."
Sage#7: "But we alone cannot overthrow the King; he is too powerful. We must gather followers with enough power to take down the King."
Suberutaeus: "And once King Stellaeus is finished, taking down his queen should be a breeze. And of coarse we cannot forget about that little brat, the 'prophecy child'. With him gone, the Celestians and the Terraenians will be divided once again."

Within the Kingdom, in the great hall, the King and Queen discuss what to do now that the sages are gone.

King Stellaeus: "I cannot believe that my own loyal sages have been scheeming behind my back. I should have kept a better eye on them."
Queen Terraea: "Do not worry about them, myy husband. The peace between our races is what really matters now.
King Stellaeus: Looking out the balcony at the kingdom "Yes, this is a time of joy, and prosperity. Hmm, it is so beautiful outside, how I enjoy the sun shining over us. We must do everything we can to maintain this balance and prosperity."
Queen Terraea: "Plus, we'll definetly have our hands full with this little one now." Holding baby Arcana.
King Stellaeus: "Ahh yes, our beloved child. He will become so powerful as he grows. I know that our son will be a great king, maybe even greater than me."
Queen Terraea: "But one cannot be a great king, without a great queen by his side."
King Stellaeus: "I am glad I have you by my side" Passionately kisses the queen.

In the secret chamber

Sage #2: "I never thought we'd gather this many followers to our cause."
Suberutaeus: "Like I said earlier, the King's judgement is too clouded. These are the ones who can see this as well. FOLLOWERS. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE FALL OF A DEVASTATION. THE KING DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT IT IS THAT WE MUST KEEP OUR TRADITIONS SEPERATE FROM THE OTHERS."
Followers: "YEAAAAAAAH."
Suberutaeus: "TONIGHT, SHALL BE KING STELLAEUS' DEMISE. AND ONCE WE GET RID OF HIS QUEEN AND THE LITTLE BRAT CHILD, WE SHALL DIRECT THE KINGDOM TO THE DAWNING OF A NEW DYNASTY. THE CELESTIANS, SHALL BE THE SUPREME!"
Followers: "YEEAAAAAH."
The followers begin to march towards the kingdom.
Suberutaeus: "KILL ANY WHO STAND IN OUR WAY." To himself "I'm sorry my king, but you brought this on yourself."