2 66.67%
  • Needs work!

1 33.33%
  • I hate it! I don't like it at all.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The story (Continue 2)

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

The story (Continue 2)

Linda hop to roof to roof wondering where to go. The sun slowly moves while she tries following it so genitally yet quickly. As Ken stands tall in the high grounds of the city faraway where she stands. Five men behind him stand quietly until Ken gives them the announcement. Ken turns to them breathing in and out deeply as he finally speaks:
    "Ok men! The mayor choose you five men as the best men of all from this city. (Hard to believe I could beat their ass any day) And the award well I have no idea. The mayor has gone crazy putting it to well to marriage so you can just protect her. (He's gone crazy alright I mean marriage!! Why couldn't it be bodyguard!!? Maybe he wants a son so badly. If only she wasn't 20 years younger than me) I don't are for your names so I'll just list you in numbers ok so your 1, 2, 3, 4 and hmmm....... can I make you 0 if you don't mind."
    Ken pointed at the last man waiting for his answer. He had moved his long black bangs with a smile replying:
    "Yes I would mind sir. I rather prefer Allen if thats ok."
    Ken looked at him more closely saying:
    " Sure then Allen..... Hmmmmmmmm............. You look familiar??? Have we met?"
    "Not at all sir. I'm new at these parts but I'll try my best."
    "I love this kid!!!!! (Not in that kinda way) Ok then lets go!!!"
    They all flew off some where like the speed of light except Allen. Allen walked slowly following the trail through the forest and took out some type of high technology. He type something in it as he says:
    "I won't be able to get her at this point neither would they....... I would say Van can get her. He should get fired at this time and she ,Kiraki, will bump into him surprising. I'll get her there maybe."
    Allen disappear through the trees no sign of him. As in the center of the city all he said was true. A man , blond headed holding an umbrella, came out of a store looking depress yelling:
    "I GOT FIRED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!"
    Everyone turn to him looking at him weird as some kid goes up to him saying:
    "Hey Van! Your still weird."
    "Shut up Takuya!!!! I'll kick your ass right here right now!!"
    "I wouldn't be saying that! Your so old that your sperm comes out like powder!!!!"
    "I'm 21 you bean bag!!!!! And your one perverted kid!!!!!!!!!"
    "I learned from the best which is you!"
    "You lie!!!!!!!"
    Arguing they continue as suddenly hearing a sound of rumbling Van looks up the rooftop as there was a girl walking. Van kept staring at her until she started rolling down hardly.
    "OMG!!!"
    He yelled loudly. He jump up to the rooftop running to her quickly. Takuya stared at him in shock with a wow amazement. Van got closer to her and successfully was able to have her in his arms. He hold her tightly as she slowly open her eyes and it was Linda. He looked at her in shock as he replied:
    "Wow....... your pretty....... Umm......(Coughs)....... Are you ok!? Where do you live? I might help you!"
    She moved her hand genitally to his face rubbing it. She quietly says:
    "Ki.............."
    "Huh?!!!"
    Takuya was quickly got up the rooftop yelling:
    "Van!!!!! Stop raping girls!!!! Can't you see she defenseless!!!!"
    Van took off his shoe and threw it at him saying:
    "I'm not!!!!!! I did nothing to her! I don't even know her!!!!"
    "Stop lying Van!!!! You and your weird umbrella!!!!!"
    "I'm not!!!"

My stories are not that good but I don't are I'll still try my best!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The story (Continue 2)

This story is pretty funny.
    I can't wait to read more of it.
    Mr. Fangs

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    This story is pretty funny.
    I can't wait to read more of it.
    Really then thank you so much!!!! I really thank you! So thank you!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Ucaediea is off to a good start Ucaediea's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeaah this is way too funny I love especially the line where Takuya says He's so old his sperm comes out like powder. That had me rollin XD,but you should proof read it ( we hate it) But helps link people to your story leaving no doubts. waiting on next one^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ucaediea View Post
    Yeaah this is way too funny I love especially the line where Takuya says He's so old his sperm comes out like powder. That had me rollin XD,but you should proof read it ( we hate it) But helps link people to your story leaving no doubts. waiting on next one^^
    Yah then!!! And I will try better ok!!!!! I will!!!!!! And thank you as well so yah!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread