+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The story of true friendship...

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

The story of true friendship...

WELCOME!

Well its the right time for you to read this story! A story by me! Your free to reply on what you feel... Thanks and enjoy=)

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~
    "Menjoe? Menjoe... Are you here?" Lara said so worried
    "Lara! Come over here!" Menjoe replied
    "Oh thank god! I been looking for you all the time but why dont you res-"
    "Shhh... Dont be quiet!" Menjoe closes Lara's mouth and its like she's hearing something.

<<(((*Lara & Menjoe are best of friends till they we're a child.. They always share and help each other. They're almost like sister and i think MORE THAN a sister. But sometimes they fight and it is normal... But this problem does'nt seem to end! Menjoe's parents died a week before cause of an accident.. They we're in a Field trip and they expect this day will be happy. Instead of going into a beautiful place.. They go to the Hospital! Why? Cause Menjoe's parents died because of Lara..

*Menjoe's parents we're taking a picture from the mountains view.. While Menjoe and Lara we're playing.. Menjoe's Mother, Jakelyn, stepped into a block to see the view more clearer... But Lara pushed Menjoe through her mother so her mother was about to fell down from the top of the mountain! Menjoe's father, Ken, holds his mother's feet but it slip.. And that day, Menjoe felt angry to Lara.. After two days, Everything looks alright but suddenly, Ken commited suicide.. It makes Menjoe more angry! But she can't do show it to Lara cause they had a promise to each other. Now Menjoe lives
    in an strange apartment with Lara...*)))>>

"Will you please shut your mouth! Cant you see im feeling something?" Menjoe whisper angrily
    "Why are you like that? It looks like we dont have any relationship!?!?" Lara Replied.. But Menjoe just ignore it and concentrate to the sound she's hearing.
    "Now it's coming.. Do you hear it?" Manjoe said
    "Are you crazy? It's very quiet... I cant hear anything except from my voice and a voice of being-crazy-one!" Lara replied
    "Ohh.. Sorry Madam.. I thought i've heard something! Maybe its a voice of a EVIL like you! MURDERER!" Manjoe says angrily..
    "IS that your problem? Well if it is FYI im not a MURDERER! Its just a bit of accident..
    "Oh a bit of accident? Whoa! In your dreams.. Can't you feel the feeling of losing parents just of your best friend? You owe me lives and you would should pay it!Your just a freaking friend.. Murderer! Greedy! Jealous! Everything bad is on you! Now leave me if you beleive in your concience!" Menjoe said crying a bit...

Lara leaves Menjoe and go to an eatery

"One cup of coffee please..." Lara said to Jemmi the Witress
    "Oki Doki! Wait a minute.. Looks like your lonely. Is there a problem?" Jemmi says while preparing the coffee..
    "Its not my fault! She's the one who started it! I think she's crazy after her parents died!" Lara said..
    "Hmm.. One cup of a hot coffee!" Jemmi said happily
    "Thanks.."Lara replied..
    "Who are you talking about? Do you mean Menjoe? Uhh.. Lara, i hope you understand her situation! She really love her parents and she's worried that they'll lose one day! If you were in her situation and your parents died,will you still be happy?" Jemmi explained
    "STOP IT!" Lara shouted
    "Even you! You believe that its my fault? I said it was just an accident! A stupid accident! Why dont you support me? Always Menjoe?! I hate all of you! Go away! Leave me alone!" Lara said angrily and leave the eatery.

People inside the eatery were very shocked! They did'nt expect this will happen... After a minutes they just ignore it and continue eating their meals. Lara sits on a chair, think, and speak to herself...

"Maybe they're right! Its all my fault.. And i also hate seeing Menjoe like that. I think i should say SORRY to Menjoe. But what will be her reaction after i said those words to him? Umm.. Well i should really do it! DO IT LARA! YOU CAN DO IT! (sigh) I hope i'll succeed.. Whatever!"

Lara go back to the apartment.. In the stairs, she hear something...

"What was that?! Oh... Is anyone here? Hello?? Hmm... Maybe its my imagination. Oh well nevermind!"Lara said very scared....

She continue to climb up the stair and when she was on the hallway of their room... She saw a scattered frame pieces! And then she recognized that its a picture of the two of them when they were just a child!

"Huh!! No no no no! This is'nt happening to me?!?!" Lara said with a fast heartbeat
    "Menjoe! Menjoe!" Lara cried while running in the hallway...
    "Menjoe open the door! Menjoe! Menjoe sorry! Menjoe! Please! Menjoe!" Lara said while knocking at the door of their room..

Someone opened the room... But Lara can't see who is it! She comes inside the room with fear! There she see Menjoe....

TIED UP AND HANGING FROM THE CEILING!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

IT WAS JUST A DREAM! THANKS GOD.... NOW LARA FEELS BETTER BUT SHE'S REALLY WORRIED IT WILL HAPPEN TO MENJOE!

"Oh!! Oh My God! Thanks god im alive! That was just a dream!(sigh) Hope it would'nt happen... Please god i'm asking you! Please! Thank you it's not a real one... That challenges me! Hehe.. By the way where is Menjoe?"

Lara goes to the Balcony to have a fresh air... There she see Menjoe with a man! She comes closer and closer... Then...

What the!! Lara see, lara see, LARA SEE! LARA SEE THE MAN KILL MENJOE BY..

(Secret! I cannot say it right now... Its too early! Wait for the ending!)
    Ok hope you enjoy the story Tommorrow, i'll continue it See ya and wait for the last episode! Bye!!
    Last edited by Uujille; Dec 05, 2007 at 11:00 PM.
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Newbie SnoReaper is off to a good start SnoReaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The story of true friendship...

wow!! awesome story , it really got me interested!!

cant wait for the ending!!!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

nice story!!!i like but the red was hurting my eyes a little,but anyway hope to see more....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    nice story!!!i like but the red was hurting my eyes a little,but anyway hope to see more....
    Well sorry about it.. Anyway, thank you! Heres the continiuation.. Have fun!
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Thanks

Continuation:

"Menjoe.... Are you alright? Menjoe..." Lara whisper while coming slowly to Menjoe lied at the floor
    "Oh My God!! Menjoe?! Are you alright? Menjoe?! Menjoe!!! No!! This is just a dream Lara, just a dream... Oh god! Gosh.. Ahh.. I dont belive this! No!" Lara shouted to herself

Before the dialog happens, Lara see...

THE MAN CHOKES MENJOE WITH AN ELECTRIC WIRE... MENJOE FIGHT AT FIRST BUT THE MAN STUB A KNIFE IN HER EYES! AFTER THAT THE MAN KICK MENJOE AS MANY TIMES AS HE CAN! LARA CANT DO ANYTHING BUT JUST TO WATCH HER FRIEND DIE... IF SHE'LL HELP HER FRIEND, SHE COULD ALSO EXPERIENCE IT! LARA JUST CLOSE HER EYES AND PRAY NERVOUSLY... AFTER A WHILE THE MAN VANISH.. GO TO MENJOE SLOWLY AND SLOWLY. LARA DID'NT KNEW WHO THE MAN IS BUT A DAY BEFORE THE TRADEGY... MENJOE IS TELLING STORY ABOUT A MAN FOLLOWING HER FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS!

At the school canteen:
    "Umm.. Lara did you notice that man was following us for a couple of days? Maybe he's stalking you! haha..." Menjoe said flirtly..
    "Hey! Stop it.. I dont know that man! She'd just a bunch of stupid dirt for me! Super Duper ugly!" Lara replied
    "Hey would you shut up? You dont know that he can hear you! But your just lucky when he's deaf! Haha... just kidding!" Menjoe said..

THE TWO OF THEM WE'RE VERY HAPPY THAT DAY! BUT THEY DONT KNOW THE MAN HEARS IT! THE MAN WAS NAMED VELARDE... VELARDE IS A VERY QUIET PERSON.. HE HATES TALKING TO OTHERS BUT WHEN HE GETS MAD, HE COULD KILL SOMEONE! VELARDE CAME FROM A CRIMINAL FAMILY... ALL OF HIS FAMILY ALMOST KILLED ALOT AND COMMITED MANY CRIMES! BUT HE DOES'NT WANT TO BE LIKE THEM... HE WANTS TO BE A NORMAL PERSON.. BUT HIS FAMILY DOES'NT AGREE! SO FOR THAT HE SHOULD KILL A PERSON BEFORE THE WEEK ENDS!

*Back to the normal time..*

"Menjoe!! Oh my best friend? Why... why? Menjoe dont leave me alone please i wanna be with you forever! Menjoe! Help yourself! Menjoe... Ohh.. Please, Sorry! Sorry! Forgive me! Just be alive! Please! I'll be crazy if you die!" Lara said to Menjoe while crying out loud.
    "Uhh... La-lar-lara,lar-a? Is th-that yo-you-you?" Menjoe said dying..
    "Menjoe your alive?!?! Miracle! Menjoe Sorry please forgive me? Please! If you'll just die please take my sorry! Please!"Lara said... But Menjoe does'nt reply anymore!

LARA CALLED AN AMBULANCE.. SO WHEN THE GOT TO THE HOSPITAL, LARA TALK TO THE DOCTOR.THE DOCTOR SAID MENJOE DOES'NT HAVE A CHANCE TO BE ALIVE ANYMORE! SO LARA GO HOME ALONE AND VERY SAD! SHE CRIES ALL DAY ALL NIGHT! SHE CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE SO SHE'S WILLING TO SUICIDE! BUT BEFORE SHE ATTEMPT THE SUICIDE SHE TALK TO HERSELF...

" (cries) Its hard! Really really hard! I dont know this will happen to me! (sigh) Menjoe feel this before.. But my feeling was more worst! I've seen her killed alive with my own eyes! I cant believe it! Menjoe... Take me with you! Take me! And we'll be forever! We'll be best friend till death right? Take me please! Im begging you... Your in god's hand dont you? Hope you are.. Me? I'll be with Satanas cause im very bad! Its like i tortured you! (sniff) I love you all my life! But why are you just too kind to me? I've been hurting you, many times! But you did'nt hurt me! I'm very thankful i had a friend like you! You're unbuyable! Cause its like i buy you for free and i did'nt sell you after all!But friendship really cant be buyed even they give me millions of cash! I'll not give you to anyone! It will just be you and me forever! Now i'll attempt this suicide! Cause i cant take it anymore! (cries loudly) See ya Menjoe! Love ya all my hearth..." Lara siad so lonely and after that, she jumped the 17th floor building!

LARA HAS NOW JUMPED OFF THE BUILDING... WHILE SHE'S SLOWLY FALLING DOWN! SHE CLOSES HER EYES, SHE FEEL SHE WAS IN A BEAUTIFUL PARADISE FULL OF BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS! BELOW THE TREE, THERE SHE SAW MENJOE! VERY HAPPY! MENJOE CALLED HIM AND ASK FOR A CONVERSATION...

"Menjoe? Is that really you?" Lara said...
    "Ehehehe... Lara its me! Your best friend! Come over here! I'll talk to you!" Menjoe shouted and Lara just run quickly towards Menjoe. They quickly hug each other then continue their conversation..
    "Thanks god! You take me here! Your really kind! I love you! I miss you very much! Thank you! Now can you make me a tour here? I wanna see god! So,where is he located? I wanna thank him.. Very much!" Lara said so exitedly
    "Umm.. Lara i hope you'll understand! Your not dead really!" Menjoe said
    "What? Are you kidding? Hehehe... You cant lie to me! Mwahaha! Im dead right? And if im not yet dead.. Why do you think im here?! Huh?.." Lara replied
    "Well, Lara.. It does'nt mean your here only cause your dead! Your not! I hope you understand! I just ask god to talk to you! And he just let me! Lara your just here to know that you would'nt die! If your really a good friend.. You should'nt sacrifice for me!" Menjoe explained
    "Yoohoo! Do you think this is a sacrifice? I did'nt really sacrifice! I just wanna be with you forever!" Lara replied
    "Ohh.. You really did'nt understand it! Dont you?!?! I'm just here to remind you that you would'nt die! C'mon! Its not your time yet! So your just lucky! Please dont intead to suicide again... If your really my best friend, you would'nt do it for me, would'nt you? Remember the quote we've write before?

Side by side or miles apart,
    True friends are always close to heart...

I hope you still remember it until now and hope you'll understand.. Its not your time yet and your too young to die! You have more activities to do! Explore! Dont just waste your time... Anyway, when your alive you could still be with me forever right? Cause i know im in your heart forever and im not gonna leave it! Promise! Ohh... I think its now time for you to go" Menjoe said
    "But wait! Its unfair.. We only talked for a minutes and now i'll leave already?" Lara complained
    "Oh Lara.. You should follow it! You'll always be in my heart promise! Now go... I'll miss you! Bye!" Menjoe said while crying
    "No Menjoe....." Lara shouted and her eyes were automatically opened.
    "Huh!! (breath deeply) Menjoe..." Lara said while so worried and look up at the ceiling... She look around and she noticed she was in the hospital.

AFTER MONTHS, LARA IS NOW OKAY AND CHECK OUT OF THE HOSPITAL... EVERY NIGHT SHE SLEEPS SHE'S ALWAYS TAKEN TO THE PARADISE AND THERE SHE TALKS TO MENJOE. BUT VELARDE IS MISSING AND LARA THINKS VELARDE WOULD'NT STOP KILLING PEOPLE CAUSE THERE WAS A NEWS A DAY BEFORE OF A MAN CHOKED BY A ELECTIC WIRE AND STUBED BY A KNIFE IN THE EYES.. EVERYTHING VELARDE DOES TO MENJOE, HE ALSO DO IT TO OTHERS! HE DID'NT KILL THE ONE WHO MAKES HIM MAD BUT THE LOVE ONES OF THE PERSON WHO MAKES HIM MAD. NOW LARA LIVES HAPPILY WITH MENJOE, IN HER DREAMS...

THE END
    Thanks for reading my story! Hope you've enjoy it and it teaches some lesson to you... The lesson i've learned when i make this story is to: Respect and understand others feeling
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Ummm... this was really odd.. .It was quite hard to read and not because of the red color... It's the way you write it... it's a bit odd, like, when you jump from dialogues to stary telling, it's a bit distrubing, but it's all about practise I guess.

The plot is just great though!!!!!!! Wonderful idea... it makes me want to write... great wokr on it!!!!!!! It's really great, love the confusing part about waking up from the dream, it made me hope that the killing part is also just a dream... but it was not sad... and nicely done... And... well the plot is indeed great...

And I hope to see more!!!!! ^^ Practise makes perfect I really, really, REALLY want to see more of your work ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread