+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The strength of love

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

The strength of love

hey guys how are you all!!it's been a long time since i posted something and i sure missed it!but you know how school is!i'm always busy and jessie and me are really sorry that we didn't have the opportunity to continue writing the story we started!well maybe this summer we will continue it. at the mean time today i dedicated half an hour to myself and came up with a story that i will post down here. today i will post only a part since i didn't write it all (hehe I wish)!
    hope you all like it!!read it plssss!!!and leave your comments!!thanks in advance xxx!!

"Hey wait for me!"
    "Oh come on we're almost there"
    The sun was shining high in the clear blue sky. Georgie was running ahead on the short green grass making attention not to dirty her long beautiful dress, calling Jean to speed up his pace because their time was limited.
    "I'm tired.Let's rest a bit," cried Jean trying to take a breath.
    "Not until we're on top"said Georgie smiling at him with her face red from the summer heat.

Jean had no energy so he collapsed on the ground pleased to feel the freshness of the grass against his hot neck. Georgie came down bragging and jumping around him trying to pull him up but with no use. She was always full of energy when in his company. Maybe beacuse she always has to obey and stay quiet at home. She hates staying inside, always the same routine. Her father is a rich and powerful man in town and always assigned the best private teachers for her tuition, but it was for no use beacuse she hated studying and books. Georgie had a free spirit. She adored being out in the sun feeling the warm breeze in her golden curly hair. Her green, deep eyes told everything one wanted to know about her. These were the first features that Jean was attracted to.

Jean on the other hand was a poor fellow, son of a fisherman. He had three younger brothers to look after since his mother died when he was still little.He liked going to school and also wished to go to collage but this was only possible if he won a scholarship because money was lacking.

They met one cloudy day. Jean's father didn't go fishing beacuse of the bad weather and so he and his older son stuck to selling fish in the local market. Geogie did not know what to do in her free time so she decided to go to this same market with a maid to do some shopping. Her father was against this but it was her free time so she could do whatever she wanted. Even the maid was against it beacuse of the huge responsability. Because of their power a lot of people in the town envied them and did everything they could to ruin Georgie's family. This can also be bacause Georgie's father was a cruel man at times and didn't pay his houshold and other persons working for him very well.

But that day everything went ok and the local market was filled with people shouting and chattering. Georgie loved this chaos and went wondering alone when she bumped with a boy and fell to the ground with a dead fish on her lap. When their eyes met he blushed and helped her to get up putting the fish in a basket. Georgie was never shy so she didn't hesitate to ask questions.
    "What are you doing?"
    "aa.. I'm..em.. taking these fish to the stand," murmured Jean blushing.
    "So you sell fish?"
    "em.. Yes with my father."
    "hihi that's nice. By the way my name is Georgie," and she stretched out a hand to shake his.
    "I'm Jean, nice to meet you." he said as he wiped his hand in his trousers and shook her hand
    "Me too!" giggled Georgie.
    Then she heard the maid calling her to go home so they had to seperate.
    "Bye" she said "see you someday". She bowed politly and went.
    He was dazzed by her beauty and without moving a muscle repeated her name until a flame lit up his heart.

That's all for today i'll continue it someday hope it is soon!
    pls comment
    hope you enjoy it
    bye bye xxxx
    Last edited by Adriana; Mar 27, 2009 at 02:31 PM.
    Visit my and jessie's story on this link!!hope you like it all

http://www.animeonline.net/f101/gate...er-life-31158/

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The strength of love

Wow it has been a long time has it Adriana!! I remember when I read your stories all of the time and you read mine. *sigh* The good ol' days....

I like it. It's ... cute! ^_^ There were something that could have beem fix. I wouldn't have minded more details. Although I'm one to talk since I get comments about that. Uh... I can tell you were either in a hurry to write this cause you do have a few spelling mistakes (but don't we all do that in some point in time??).

Overall I can't wait to hear what happens next. XD

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Adriana may be famous one day Adriana may be famous one day Adriana's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo yeah i do have some spelling!i'll try to correct it!yess i was in a hurry my mother was calling me to go and have a wash and eat and my boyfriend was due to come and i was still in my pjs!had to hurry but couldn't wait to post a bit hihi!
    hope you're fine i missed your comments and your stories and you are right that was a good time!!

Newbie jonny is off to a good start jonny's Avatar
    Thanks

well its the first time i ever read one of your stories but i gotta say i like it better than any book i ever read
    jonny boy

Thanks

Thx a lot for your positive comments =] !!
    here is another part because finally i have some time to post another bit.Hope you like it and always leave a comment!!

"Georgie, where are you?"asked her dad from his office.
    "I'm in my room getting ready to go out. Why?"
    "Before you go pass in my office.I want to talk to you."
    Georgie got dressed in a plain green dress, brushed her hair, applied some make up and smiled in the mirror with satisfaction. Before she went out she passes in her dad's office as ordered.
    "What wrong?"said Georgie
    "Where are you going?"asked her dad
    "emm.. to meet with some other girls!"exclaimed Georgie
    "Is that really the truth or you are meeting something else?"
    "emm...no why?"
    "Georgie don't lie to me. I have eyes all over the village. People come to talk to me and tell me that you are seeing some boy!"
    "Is it a problem. I'm old enough now."
    "The problem is not the fact that you are seeing a boy but the boy himself is the problem."
    "But father he is cute, loving, gentle and charming..."
    "and the son of a fisherman"continued her father "Georgie you deserve a rich man that can take care of you so some stupid boy that works in the market."
    "But father you don't have the right to tell me who to date!!"exlaimed poor Georgie with tears in her eyes.
    "Yes i can and i don't give you my permission to go out and see him today."
    "Yes i will go!!"Georgie was hard headed as her dad. With tears streaming down her cheeks she ran outside slamming the door behind her leaving her dad fuming and shouting her name.

*I don't care what he thinks.* said Georgie to herself. *I love Jean and i want to stay with him.* She ran to the church where they had to meet and she found him there waiting on the stairs.
    "Sorry I'm late"
    "Don't worry baby. What's wrong?" asked Jean kissing her cheeks
    "Dad talked to me about you"
    "About me?? Well i knew someday he'd have to know about you seeing me and i thought that he wouldn't be happy about it because i'm not rich."
    "But i don't care and the only thing that counts is that you love me and i love you"
    "And what makes you think that i love you?"said Jean teasing her
    "Stop joking i'm not in the mood."
    "Oo come on darling let's go on the hill. I prepared a surprise for you"said Jean grabbing her hand.
    "What is it?"
    "You will know when we arrive!"

+ Reply to Thread