+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sycthe (the Legend Of The Archangel)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Sycthe (the Legend Of The Archangel)

PRELUDE

I remember when i killed myself..blood all around me.in a sinful puddle. and then darkness. i could barely feel my veins open, and my wrists. the blue veins i used to feel everyday now just liquid. i wanted to taste it. i wanted it. i wanted her.

my name is Rei Shizuka. i am an archangel. i died in 1893. i killed myself my slicing my wrists open. now im just known as an archangel. when i died all i felt were the black angel wings on my back, and the sycthe in my hands. i was to punish, to kill humans who were worse than me. im immortal.

i fell in love with total three girls. but before that, let me tell you about me.
    i have long wavy dark dark brown hair. my eyes are whitish grey. i have a slim fit with some muscle, and im as pale as the moon's gleam.
    i couldnt take my life, i stopped drinking for two days and i killed myself.
    now ive fallen for someone...Christabella Torega. she is so beautiful..so fragile....

and i can never have her....

i was now put on earth to punish people. there is a fine line between archangel and demon. it is a matter of your soul, but if you commit suicide you had to be either. but before i tell you about my live now lets me sum up what ive been through..

my first love was in 1945...i was punishing an SS nazi soldier at the camp Bergen-Belsen with death. archangels can be mistaken ffor the grim reaper once in a while because we're the ones who have scythes and we are meant to punish humans, which sometimes means death. when i turned my head i saw a young girl looking at me. she came up to me and tried to talk to me. i was stunned because no one is supposed to see us unless we possess a temporary human body. she started crying, asking where her family was. i couldnt take it, so i reached down and hugged her. and she cried on me. i held her head. after that i just couldnt let her get hurt in anyway. i acted as guardian archangel and defied god. i paid the price. i loved for forever...every night i watched her sleep and drove away nightmares. Archangels can't sleep. then she paid the price. she fell ill in 1955 and died.

then there was samantha..she lived in the 60s and died in 1969 when she was 19. i met her as when she was 13. her mother had killed herself and her father beat her and raped her. i was chosen to punish him, but while i did i lost control after knowing what he had done. she ran away, and she was able to she me too. i watched her, but she made a mistake too. she fell in love with me. it tortured both of us. neither one of us could touch one another, or feel one another. we could only see or hear each other. she got into drugs and Over dosed.

now i realized, Christabella is the reincarnation of both of them and i needed her. i saw her one day, and she glanced at me. to make sure i went and sat next to her. she turned and asked my name. once again she could see me because we had knew each other long before that...
    (to be continued)
    (to be continued)
    (to be continued)
    Last edited by EmoNightmareRose; Jan 16, 2009 at 11:00 AM.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sycthe (the Legend Of The Archangel)

(I can't wait for the rest. ^ ^ seriously, I want more.)
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

here i added more! enjoy. and please read, even though this is more like a prelude to the actual story

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I love it..It's so sad...
    But I want to read more that's for sure...
    Keep going please...!!!
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

alright! im posting the next part in a different thread and i want to titled this prelude.
    enjoy, and thank you for reading!
    there even might be my drawn pictures this time.

+ Reply to Thread