+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRW (The Real World)

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

TRW (The Real World)

Ok, for the record, I will once again assure you that I'm not crazy I just like to tell my stories as if they are real and then leave it up to the reader to decide. If you wanna believe it then please do...(good to know that you still have your imagination) If you don't then you can read and enjoy the story like it was written by a fictional character (afterall what am I to you then a character come to life on the net) or discard it as garbage and make me feel sorry for your lack of imagination.
    Intro:
    Hello my name is Corvus.
    In order for you to even begin to understand how things work in the real world. You must first understand one thing, everything as we know it is an illusion created for our own safety. The only things that we can for sure count on being real are; our emotions, like the ones we had as a kid that we now disregard as foolishness. The people around us are also real but among them there are a few who were called from the real world to watch over us. The few known as the guardians of the sphere. We can not recognize them at a first glance but if one of them were to become your bestfriend then it is ossible for the entire world as you know it to change. To make things easier on my friend I will call him Eli. Everything that you may or maynot read during my posting of his story is ubelievable but real.

... and join my rebellion against time.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: TRW (The Real World)

Wow, great catch opening! You deffinantly have my attention with this opening. Can't waite untill you post more on this one. Keep up the good work.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I love this. I really cant wait to read the rest. Hope u can post it soon.
    I look very much forward to reading it.^.^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Hey buddy why you teasin' us like this? Man this is worse than when I wiggle my cats favorite toy in front of her and then pull it away. That's the idea though is it not. Get our full attention and then leave us begging. You know it's funny when I do it to my cat, but she knows I'm gonna' dangle it again & then trow it for her to fetch, plus she'll get treats when were done paying.
    I've done stories, I like "in the first person" myself. Gives it a more real feeling, makes it personal. The reader can more easily put themselves in the "part".
    Alright.. alright I'm begging...... give us some more soon buddy. By the way, great opening.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    I love this. I really cant wait to read the rest. Hope u can post it soon.
    I look very much forward to reading it.^.^
    you should read the next part ^_^ I put it up today! It's ~prologue~ AHAHAH who gave me a five star!? I demand to know???

... and join my rebellion against time.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

That would be me buddy! See ya I'm going to check out the rest!

+ Reply to Thread