+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Unforgiven

Newbie darkrain21 is off to a good start darkrain21's Avatar
    Thanks

The Unforgiven

This is a friend and mine manga/hope to soon be anime all characters names and story is copy writed i am posting the outline to see peoples first impressions ok here its is

Its a diffrent world than ours Humans start getting into the study of alternate realms and they open a portal to another realm letting a realm that had been destroyed by a war between demons and angles but they really arnt angles im still working on names for them and they come threw but That isnt the story. Here is somthing else there are seal that everything uses to manifest powers and weapons there are, light, blood, demon, and sacrifice wont get to deep into that but it takes place when the Demon lord betrays his son Vallen and Vallens Right hand man Makayo when this happens their enemy a exiled knight of the temple which is kinda the holy place and a half robotic guy named jodah back stories in the story but they are off to find the demon lord but before they can fight him they must defeat the five generals who make up a seal that keep the path to his temple sealed and in order to find the generals they must find and beat the generals lieutenants many twists turns and drama in the story also not a story for children the idea was based off a war torn universe there is Blood language and a bit of nudity but let me know if you like the idea and hopefully i can use positive comments to boost the moral of my artist as he is kinda lazy.

again all Story ideas and characters are copy writed fill free to let me know what you think.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darkrain21 For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jun 07, 2009), receiverofhell (Jun 08, 2009)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Unforgiven

This is interesting and all but would you give us the link so that we know where to read this fanfic.

Newbie darkrain21 is off to a good start darkrain21's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Unforgiven

i can but the only part i have on the internet is the opeing to the pilot episode
    http://darkrain21.deviantart.com/art/Anime-125064843

+ Reply to Thread