+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: A vampire story...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: A vampire story...

A new chapter? Interesting. I wonder who the 2 Vampires are...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    A new chapter? Interesting. I wonder who the 2 Vampires are...
    You really do? I guess I should writte a little ad- new character description...
    How did you like this one? My sister said the first two were better because she liked the strange, scary atmosphere witch is not here...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Max Kazune is off to a good start Max Kazune's Avatar
    Thanks

oo come on you ended it ........cant wait tilll make the next one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max Kazune View Post
    oo come on you ended it ........cant wait tilll make the next one
    No, the thing is that that was not the end... this is the last part... *sigh* came out to be longer than I awaited, sorry for that... I hope you find it interesting... *sigh* Somehow I cried when wrote the last words... don't know why... maybe I'm just happy to finish this...
    Enjoy!!!! Hugs to ya readers!

5 years had passed, and at last Gabriel knew where to look… He rushed out of the ballroom, leaving his informator without even saying thanks, he got into his car and drove off in great speed, ignoring any rules…
    At last he was at the house, it was dawn already, he had driven all night... He took his sword and his gun from the back of the car and went towards the house. He opened the door and there she was… she was standing on the staircase right in front of the door, dressed in a red, old-styled dress, her black hair lightly fell on her shoulders, her eyes radiated cold light, her lips were as red as blood… she looked beautiful, so beautiful it was deadly… A big, black dog stood next to her, growling angrily at Gabriel.
    “Who are you?” she asked angrily, reminding Gabriel that he hid his face the previous time he met her; her voice seemed to fill the room with darkness.
    “Gabriel, the vampire-hunter, I’m here for MY revenge,” he said and saw in her eyes that she has recognized him. She laughed out loud: “Why do you think that you can beat me? Vampire-hunters are my speciality, I’ve killed so many I’ve lost count and none of them were even close to being worthy to fight with…”
    Gabriel didn’t answer; he just pulled out his sword.
    “As you wish,” she said easily, tied her dog to the ladders and took a sword that was hanging next to her on the wall, and slowly climbed down the stairs. “I think this was Grahams’… hmmm… wasn’t he your teacher, vampire- hunter Gabriel? Yeah, I think there was the name of Gabriel in that list… Why, this will be fun, you’ll die from the blade of your master!”
    At this moment Gabriel attacked, what she said was true, though he didn’t like Graham well; she pushed his attack back easily, but she understood that this man will be harder to beat, for his hit was strong and accurate. She hit him back but he evaded her attack by jumping over her.
    “He’s faster than most too…” she though to herself as she hardly evaded a stroke that was meant to cut of her head. Then she jumped of the stairs and got ready for another attack. He attacked with random and quick attacks, she evaded some, some she just ignored (her wounds healed fast enough) and managed to hit him back after the tenth strike, now she attacked him in the same way, but her movements were slower and he easily avoided them all but then she played a trick- after another hit with her sword she managed to hit him in the stomach with her hand. L She put a lot of power in it, so he was thrown back quite a way into the room next door. All this time their fight was accompanied with the barks of the black dog, as he tried to break away from the chains that held him to the ladder.
    Gabriel picked himself up and took a look around. He was in a great hall, witch he knew meant no good for him for she would be able to fly up, and like that he lost the only advance he had over her- speed, she could easily avoid his attacks here.
    “This is where I died and was resurrected, this is where I lost everything that could mean anything and this is where I had my revenge and killed my first vampire-hunter,” she said, walking in slowly. He didn’t say anything but attacked her quickly, trying to push her back; she evaluated his attack by jumping up and landing on the blade of his sword.
    “I always wanted to do this!” she said, smiling funnily. “Can you tell me what you vampire-hunters are fighting for?...”
    At that moment Gabriel let his sword go, pulled out his gun and shot at her, but she flew up just in time and hid in the shadows of the sealing.
    “You say you’re here to save humanity from us- vampires, also you say you’re here to get rid us of our curse, but at the same time this Graham injured me when trying to kill me and so cursed me…” she continued till Gabriel noticed her and shot at her, but he injured only her leg. She landed quite far behind him.
    “Boy, you shure do love to interrupt…” she said, as he turned towards her. She flew up again as he raised his gun towards her and continued her speech, standing by the window and looking out at the sun rising: “You say that we’re the monsters but actually it is you who are the monsters. We kill only because we need that to survive. You kill just because you’re scared of us, just because of what you think… just because you wish to…”
    Gabriel picked up his sword as she talked, he wasn’t listening…
    Suddenly she attacked him; she sprang at him in great speed and fury. Gabriel fought off her attack and she hardly evaded his counter-attack, his sword left a wound on her face. She roared angrily and in her fury managed to hit him, she hit Gabriel with such power that he flew off in the air and hit the wall. Gabriel painfully landed on the ground and stayed lying there, trying to understand weather all his bones were ok and he could stand up, pain took over his mind at that moment.
    The vampire too landed on her knees and stayed like that, breathing hard, and looking into nothingness… She saw a vision…
    She was still in the same hall, but it was the moment when she turned into a vampire… K She saw Graham and the vampire fight right next to her, she took a look towards the spot where she should be lying and she saw herself, lying there on the ground, all in blood… Again she turned her look towards the men fighting. It felt like if her heart would have started beating again… She could see that vampire again, she had waited for this moment for so long… she even forgot about what was about to happen. It seemed like he could win Graham, he moved a lot faster than him, now that she saw it like this; he was not tired at all, as it seemed to her then…
    Suddenly she heard herself screaming, she didn’t even have to look, she remembered very well that feeling- the pain she felt when turning into a vampire. She didn’t take her eyes of him… She saw him suddenly stopping and looking in her direction with alarm in his eyes. At this moment Graham stabbed his sword in vampires’ heart, she saw him dying now, still looking sadly at the old her…
    The vision ended at this point, she still sat there unmoving, looking at the darkness of this place, as Gabriel slowly approached her. She didn’t react when Gabriel put his sword on her shoulder…
    “I’m so tired,” she whispered and Gabriel saw tears in her eyes. “I’m so tired… Please kill me!!!”
    She raised her head and looked straight in his eyes, those were real tears she was crying. Many thoughts rushed through Gabriel’s mind when seeing this: “She’s crying…. No, that can’t be… she’s a vampire… daughter of death and darkness… no… she’s no monster… she has feelings… she’s no monster… I can’t… there must be another way… I must help her… I can help…”
    He raised his head ready to say that he’s ready to do anything for her, ready to help her and that she can still be happy, but she had decided in his place. She threw herself at him and the sword he still held in his hands. Gabriel grabbed her, still hoping that he might have not hit the right spot, but she knew exactly what she was doing…
    She smiled warmly as her soul left her body… It was over… She was free at last…
    Gabriel slowly landed her cold body on the ground… And stared at her for a while… her pale face seemed to get it’s life back in the light of the dawn, her beautiful eyes now sparkled because of the tears she cried and her smile sent of warmth now… Gabriels mind was empty… he felt like he had died with her… she took away all he had lived for- she made him understand who vampires where…
    He sighted and slowly turned towards the door. The black dog was coming his way slowly, he was calm now, he passed Gabriel taking a deep look at him with his blue eyes and went towards her, she touched her face with his nose and then slowly lied himself besides her…
    Last edited by Lasura; Jul 19, 2007 at 03:51 PM.

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

A nice ending. Definanatly worth waiting for. Almost a pity to see it end, but it was a god ending.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    A nice ending. Definanatly worth waiting for. Almost a pity to see it end, but it was a god ending.
    Thank you Daniel, this means a lot to me!!! I'm really happy you liked how this ended...

Ok, now a little ad on:
    The Vampire in the blue dress in the third part- Ann (named as my sister for she's my partner in crime), a vampire that found the main character and helped her to survive in the vampire world and become on of the strongest vampires
    Gabriel- one of the best vampire-hunters, one of Grahams' pupils, after main characters death started picking his aims more carefully by working together with some vampires
    The two other vampire-hunters in the second part- they too were Grahams’ pupils, one of them died after the incident with the main character, the other one continued his carrier as a vampire- hunter

Is there something else unclear?

Thanks

No, not at all. In fact, that's more info than I expected. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4