+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Reality Series

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Virtual Reality Series

Hope you enjoy.

Area 1. The Cube Planets

This is the Virtual, the unreal things where the impossible becomes possible, a saying used by the civilised planets of the solar system and unknown worlds not found on Reality space maps [Meaning, normal life]. In Virtual, between Mars’ orbit and the Asteroid Belt are a group of planets, called a realm or a world. There are twenty eight planets in this group, they are assembled as edges a four times three times three cuboid, this realm was called ‘Cube’. One of the corners of this cuboid is most civilised. On this planet is a large ring of mountains that circles a small forest on a hill, a tiny village at the bottom and tall buildings of a small portion of a city. Not many of the villagers had enough food or water for themselves, the crops wouldn’t grow because these planets never got much rain but just fine clouds but are empty. No rivers flowed around the area; the only place that had water was in the forest’s hill. All the villagers never thought about how the trees stayed alive since ever since the buildings were set up, the villagers had started to worship a man. This man wore a green insect like costume which covered every sign of human life. It had two red round eyes like a fly’s and two antae that bend back over his head. He was heading towards the tallest building; the villagers were on the pavements. They were on their knees, putting their arms and head onto the ground. Not looking up to see him walk past, behind him were robots that hover on cones that levitate off the ground and keeps the body in the air. Coned hands as guns and a one eyed computer head.
    Above on the building top are girl young girls. One had long dark brown hair and brown eyes. She wore marshy green top with long sleeves and marshy green trousers to match. Dark trainers in blue and silver with a dot of red light on each trainer. She was a teenager at an age of fifteen, thin and slightly shorter an a normal teenager. On her back was a human size arrow, it was held in a storage case that was tied over a shoulder and under the other arm. The other had black hair and hazel eyes and smaller than the teenager; at an age of thirteen, another teenager. She wore dark clothing of black which suited her mood of spying on others. On her shoulders, back and front was metal armour which was every light but strong. They were looking down to the ground, watching the insect man head towards the tallest building which was not far away.
    “Drones, those robot guards think they can beat anyone with their simple cone guns.” Said the younger girl pointing down at the moving machines behind the insect man. “As if Midnight is able to control everyone here. Who would have thought that they will win so easily, what do you think Galax?” She looked at Galax beside her, Galax wasn’t her proper name but she had lost her memory of the past before she came. All she could remember was she waking up in a hut and meeting the younger teenager. Galax didn’t pay attention and kept a gaze on Midnight in his insect costume. She then turned her head to the right to see her friend.
    “It might be magic of his or maybe one of the seven items like what we have. When you defeated that demon in the past Rosie, it split into seven pieces and they scattered over the universe.” Galax was getting into a long talk but suddenly stopped; she stood up and turned around. Rosie followed her example and found herself in shock. Two drones had come onto the roof top to join them; they had already set themselves to be ready to fire at them. Galax and Rosie looked at each other and nodded; Rosie pressed onto her armour, a similar lining was pulled off the front of her armour as a weapon. Galax reached over her shoulder and gripped the human size arrow, pulling it out to the front and pointed it to the robots. Rosie’s weapon was like a new kind of boomerang but the ends bent to the sides; her weapon and Galax’s weapon started to glow and both of them swung them to the side.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Virtual Reality Series

Lit up strikes were formed and headed for one of the machines, that machine blew up. The other drone started to get frightened and escaped, heading to the tallest building like Midnight.
    “That’s right! Scramble back to Midnight with your news, but he might destroy you anyway!” Galax shouted; the two girls started laughing as it got away. The laughter died away, Galax and Rosie started running to the edges of the roof and jumping over the high gaps that lead to a great death. The tallest building was in proper sight; on the roof was a huge stand where a constructed ‘M’ is made. “The main control tower, we made it.” Galax finally said in relief, as Rosie headed toward the edge of the building they were on. The height from the ground was like an endless illusion pit, a pit that shows a fake scene of a small drop but instead is a massive one. Behind her, Galax bent down to her trainers and flipped a switch on both of the trainers. A faint beep was heard on each trainer. As Rosie turned back to see Galax, she was stood just behind her and ready for her. “It’s a shame we only have one pair of anti-gravity trainers,” Galax stepped forward beside Rosie; she crouched slightly for Rosie to hold onto her tightly. Galax got back up with Rosie on her back and walked onto the edge and walked over the side onto the wall. “Simple as that; nothing to worry about what so ever,” As they walked down the wall to the ground, the feeling was like falling in a slow time flow.

Inside the main tower, thousands of computers in rows were lit up with many people working at them. Three wide screens were black as night, printers been used with every computer and scanners scanning information about maps, wanted characters and private information on fake pasts. Midnight was in a next door room, there were just two machines opposite each other on the side walls. One was a container with a computer on the side; a sort of belt piece at the top would come down to scan whoever is inside it. It showed all the information about that person that was in the container. The other was a turbine generator, used by a short staff; it had at one end a claw like part with an arrow shaped ‘V’ on the claw, making it look like an ‘M’. At the top end of the staff was a 2-D square with one corner on the staff. The staff was inside the middle of the generator containing wires that transfer power from the connected object through a cable which let up to the roof. Midnight was in front of the generator, watching it transfer power out of the staff. He reached out and touched it with his right hand, remembering something in his past.
    Midnight found himself lying on the ground in the plains far from a village, it was nearly sun set at the time, and it seemed peaceful but it didn’t last long. A narrow laser shot out of the sky and attacked the village. When Midnight looked up to the sky, he saw flying creatures with wrecked wings and slimy skin. One at the every front of the flying creatures was a large creature. His blood ran cold as he saw it; its wings were like new born ones, one foot had three sharps hooked toes like what a bird of prey has. Its other foot had only one but two bend hundred and eighty degrees to the sides, on the left arm was mostly cylinder like with a ball between a small and long cylinder which was firing the narrow red lasers. Its right arm was like the staff he had in the present but slim covered it. Midnight was unable to see its face because of the flapping wings of the creature.
    Midnight knocked out of his past vision because of an interruption just outside the room. He walked up to the door and it automatically opened for him. A drone was waiting for him with a panicking mainframe. Two out of the three large screens had lit up with information about two girls; one called ‘Rosie Sim’ which was a Cuben and the other girl was unknown since her race wasn’t a Cuben or a Saranian. A Cuben was like one of the villagers on Cube and Saranian is a race in a different realm from where Midnight had come from. Where has this girl come from, who is she? Midnight thought to himself and turned to the panicking drone.
    “What happened and where is the other drone that was with you?” Midnight spoke, but the machine kept panicking but finally spoke back to him.
    “We tried to surprise them but they found us out and destroyed the other drone using some sort of magic in a long staff and armour.” The drone automatically shutdown from the shock, after hearing the word ‘armour’, Midnight remembered the flying creature he saw in the past was wearing armour on the front only. What it must have said about the armour may be that creature’s. That must have scattered into pieces then and I have one while two teenagers have one each. Midnight became furious with the two girls until the third screen lit up; a camera had spotted the two girls outside the main control tower fighting other robot guards. The unknown girl had an arrow headed staff and the Cuben girl wore armour that went on her shoulders, front and back but the pattern was an inner lining of the armour getting smaller.
    “I need them to be split up, away from each other so the Cuben girl is easier to capture.” Midnight turned to a wave of drones at the side of him and raised his arm high towards them. “Go now and capture that peasant Cuben girl. I have plans for you orphan teenager, soon I will have that Staff of Light, along with the Boomerang from your younger Cuben friend. I can assure you, it won’t be pleasant now would it.”

Galax and Rosie had took out the last drone guarding the main control tower, Rosie looked up into the sky and saw it was getting close to sunset. She was starting to become tired as she looked back to Galax, her eyes weren’t closing even for a second like she never knew how to get tired or knows how to fall asleep. Still, they had finished the fight with the drones; both raised a hand and shook the other one’s hand.
    “That takes care of that now; one thing is a problem though.” Rosie started but Galax nodded and turned to look behind her. A medium size air vent was seen on the ground coming from the tower’s walls. As Galax turned back to her, Rosie nodded as a reply for ok. The expression changed on Galax’s face like she saw something move passed between two buildings. “What is it?” Rosie wondered but Galax had moved aside and started running along the right side of the tower door and away from Rosie. When Rosie turned to see Galax run, she was gone from sight. Rosie was starting to worry until a coned hand had just gone and gagged her, while other coned hands were taking her inside and captured. Drones.
    Galax had turned right behind a building and found herself she was chasing someone wearing a cape. It was another teen and it was a she, slightly shorter hair than Galax’s and was wearing dark clothing like Rosie, even her cape was black as night. As the teen turned the corner and Galax turned, the teen had disappeared from sight. I seen her before but that was the attack though, but who is she and why is she watching me? Galax thought and took one last turn around the building and found out she was back where she was, in front of the main tower. The one thing different was that Rosie was gone, the air vent was untouched and the main door looked as it never opened but it had. Midnight must have Rosie; she can’t keep up with me anyway if she followed me. Galax turned to look down the other way to the village, as a close inspection Galax noticed robot guards were on their way towards her. She remembered the air vent and turned right to it, taking off the cover she slipped through like water.

“Let me go Midnight, you insect!” Rosie was held down by two drones at both sides of her, she was in the generator room where the Pendant Staff was placed. Midnight wasn’t listening to her; he was busy on the scan machine preparing it for Rosie to be inside. A single beep was heard in front of him, it was ready. He turned around to Rosie and the drones that held her, as he was about to reach for Rosie’s armour he started hearing things.
    “Father? What are you doing?” the voice said, suddenly Midnight’s prisoner looked like a young boy; he had dark hair and when light hit it, it was a dark blue colour of navy. His clothing was the same, his long sleeved top and trousers gleamed with blue every time the light stuck his clothes. Small black trainers were on his feet, the voice came again. “Father, why won’t you answer?” Under Midnight’s insect helmet, he produced tears of sadness for the vision of the little boy like he knew him...

Thanks

“Navy...” Midnight spoke quietly but seeing his vision helped Rosie realise that on her left on the floor was another air vent near a door. Inside the air vent were two gleaming eyes watching Midnight acting strange. “...is that you?” Rosie looked back at him. Navy, who’s Navy? His he day dreaming? Rosie and the one with gleaming eyes thought.
    “Mid... night; wakey, wakey, there.” Rosie kept calling him from his dreamland; because of Rosie, Midnight snapped out of his vision and stopped the tears inside his helmet. Midnight got annoyed and grabbed Rosie’s armour, pulling her off the ground. Both of the drones had let go during this; he lifted her over to the scan machine, pushing the held girl onto the wall part of the cylinder. When Rosie hit the wall, she was knocked out and slid down onto the floor. In the air vent, the gleaming eyes blinked in shock about Midnight’s strength. The cylinder door shut over the opening and the belt came down; green lines of light were on the inside of the belt, they were glowing around Rosie. The computer beside the cylinder produced a small piece of paper; it was a graph of what the scanner picked up, it was a bar type of graph. Most of them were at medium size which was normal, but what Midnight wanted was how much power she had that easily destroys drones. The bar on power was empty. Midnight took the paper and looked at it for a moment; he then crushed the piece of paper to show his anger. Another drone came through a door to the central computer room.
    “Midnight, you have a non visual call from someone, they say it’s important.” Said the third drone that had entered. Again in the air vent, the gleaming eyes blinked. Who would want to speak to Midnight on a non visual message? Must be by phone. They thought, watching Midnight leave the room with all of the drones behind him. Hands pushed the cover of the air vent right after the door closed; out of the air vent, it was Galax.
    “Rosie! Rosie!” Galax ran up to the side computer and pressed a button with words ‘Open Cylinder’. The glass door lifted up into the ceiling with the belt. Rosie wasn’t harmed.
    Meanwhile in the central computer room, the people had put headphones on so they wouldn’t hear the conversation. Midnight was in a throne that was suitable for a king. the caller was waiting for him to speck first.
    “You wanted me to speck with you,” Midnight began, now waiting for the reply.
    “Ah Midnight, so good to speck with you. It’s such a shame I can’t see you in person now, I’m forbidden to show myself in such a poor secure place.” It was a voice was coming from a girl but was really calm indeed.
    Crimson? Midnight thought, Crimson was a girl that he knew also but hasn’t seen her at all now. “Crimson, you’re alive?”
    “Oh I’m not your daughter Midnight, but I know all three of your children are alive but missing.” Outside it was dark; on the side of a building was a telephone box which was in front on the right of the main tower. Inside was the dark clothed person Galax had seen before, she was on the wall by the machine twirling the line. “I’ve heard all about what happened to your children, where you come from and what you did to your wife.”
    It was quiet in her ear; the mysterious girl knew Midnight was hesitating in the control room when she mentioned his wife. She spoke again, “One other thing, the girl you’re looking for is in the tower as we speck.”
    “What! How! Who are you?” Midnight finally replied.
    “I can’t tell you that my friend; I can’t let Yasae know me, she would want to find me and ask questions. I know her more than you, Rosie and herself put together.” She hung up on Midnight and left the phone box.
    Yasae will need to find the truth for herself, telling the complete truth will not happen. She walked away to the back of the tower, and teleported away. I will see you again Yasae, I know what will happen next; you will arrive on Planet Tetris to finish Midnight off.
    Back inside the tower, Galax has just got Rosie out of the cylinder onto the side near door by the air vent. Rosie had just woken up, a bit drowsy but could get up. A sound of a door opened, Galax was shocked when she turned around to find Midnight behind them and six drones surrounding them. This unknown girl must be Yasae, the girl I talked to said Yasae might have heard my conversation. She was the only one I didn’t know. He just nodded slightly and the drones were then armed and ready to fire.
    “Well you’ve got this far to save your friend, I have a feeling you must be Yasae I have been told about.” Midnight said but was surprised that Galax was confused about the name. “Don’t give me that confusion look; I know that your name is Yasae!”
    “Galax what’s he talking about? Why is he calling you Yasae?” Rosie whispered to Galax. “Is your name really Yasae?” Galax couldn’t think, she remembered when she woke up in Cube. What, where am I? Galax Night Star; that was all I knew. Huh... a belt, en... ener...energy, sp...sph...sphere; energy spheres. Huh... what is this, another sphere but looks like it broke, what. ... ‘Y’... Galax remembered the only memory of the past.
    “I don’t know whether he’s true or not, but... the caller! They might have known. It must have been her, her in the dark cape.” Galax was too quiet to be heard but it wasn’t long until something strange happened.
    “Galax! The Light Staff!” Rosie had shouted to her, Galax turned to her back, the Light Staff’s head was getting brighter and brighter until it was so blinding, that no one wanted to see it. “Galax this is our chance, through there!” Rosie was pointing towards the closest door to them which were near the air vent. Both of them got up and ran to the door; it opened automatically when they entered the room. Inside the room on the other side of the door was a button with a word: ‘Lock’. Since Rosie was second in, she turned around and hit the button with her palm. They were safe for now, Rosie was about to join Galax she noticed her staff dimmed and went out. Galax and Rosie were inside the map room; maps on Cube, space maps, miners’ maps and a city map which was on the centre table.

Thanks

“Whoa, look at them all. These maps can help if we are going to travel to places.” Galax started to move towards a rack of small maps for only one space traveller, taking one out and unrolling it out. Rolling it back up, she turned to Rosie who was amazed as her. “I’ll be able to find answers around universe if we have one of these maps.” Rosie’s gaze stopped on a large map used by a chief in the mines. She walked up to it, scanning the map from top to bottom.
    “So this is how Midnight found Crotam Metal,” Rosie spoke and turned to Galax. The look on her face when she mentioned ‘Crotam Metal’ was a sign for: What is Crotam Metal? “Crotam Metal is like the armour the drones have, Crotam Metal is the hardest metal to break, the only metal that can’t conduct electricity, and very hard to find until now. Because of this map, he can get up to a thousand drones’ each day. But where is it sent to?” Galax came to her side, and then looked at her.
    “Somewhere else in the city?” Galax asked.
    “Could be, huh...” Rosie had looked to her left and saw maps of Cube. “Or one of the other Cube planets. On here this circled planet it says that is where the manufacturing plant is. It’s just a warp tunnel down but which way is down?” She turned to Galax but she had move, now at the table looking at a little machine. “What’s that?”
    “It’s called a navigator panel, like your headgear. You say what you’re looking for, and a 3-D arrow is projected showing the way. Not only that; I found this, it’s a map of the city, the village and the forest. Look, there is a clearing that in the forest which isn’t supposed to be there. Do you think like something is there?” They both looked at each other in wonder. “We’ll take these as well then.” Just as they nodded in agreement, bangs on the door were starting; the bright light that was in there wore off. The two girls turned to the door, then back to each other in panic. There was only a small window only one person can fit through only. Another bang on the door, this time it was a drone’s head. “That would hurt if it was human!” Galax shouted and crouched down to turn on her anti-gravity shoes. She increased her pace in walking to the window. It was open every wide, Galax started to run and jumped through while holding onto the edge. Her legs came out last and over and hit the outside wall. Her shoes suck to the Crotam metal tower like magnets; it felt if Galax let go, she will fall feet first according to her position. She straightened herself out so she was standing on the side of the building. “Come on Rosie, its all right!” Rosie was at the window watching her get ready for Rosie to get on her back.
    “Are you just going to walk down the side? It’s not going to help every well!” Rosie shouted as she got onto Galax’s back. She then heard another bang on the door. “There almost through, what are we going to do?” Then she realized Galax is not positioned to walk down but to jump! “You’re going to jump onto the other buildings, its just impossible!” Galax looked at her every sudden.
    “Did you forget that phrase so soon?” Galax mentioned, and then Rosie remembered that Galax told her that she was too talented to be human to do such things. “Impossible Becomes Possible,” Galax reminded her. Bang for the final time, this had broken the door down and even more drones came to capture them. “Only one way to find out then.” And with that; Galax crouched then sprung off the wall with Rosie holding on tightly, Galax then somersaulted in the mid air still and hit the next building hands and feet first.
    “Galax!” Rosie shouted, unfortunately she had lost her hold began to fall to the ground. Galax however reached down grabbed her hand. Rosie screamed when she jolted to a stop. Beams of fire blasts shot down at them, a drone was attacking them from the maps room. They were sitting ducks on the outside wall of the nearest building.
    “Rosie, hold on!” Galax released herself off the wall falling with Rosie to the bottom. “Don’t worry; I know what I’m doing.” Galax was able to move Rosie onto her back again, almost going to hit the ground. Galax then through her legs down so she will land on her feet but then her shoes became active and slowed down their fall until they had an easy landing.
    Above in the maps room, the drone that was shooting was moved aside for Midnight to see Galax crouching to turn off her anti-gravity shoes off, Rosie getting off her back and running out of sight into the darkness.

Next morning, Rosie was still in bed asleep because she and Galax had run back to Galax’s hut which was a workshop. They got in during the middle of night and got tired of running so far back to the hut for it was so far from the city. They never had much sleep since they were going to go to the forest to see the unusual clearing there. In the working area, Galax was looking at plans that making gadgets they could use. She could remember having the anti-gravity shoes from the start, and Rosie making her navigating headgear here before the attack. Suddenly a shock came to her because she started to see a vision.
    She was standing in a cave opening with the Light Staff and water falling down a great fall. Down below was the ground; a tiny river below, two giant mountains in front of her. A blast from behind came and someone with a different staff fell back and out of the cave. Galax turned around to see who hit them, in the darkness was a large figure that made Galax step back to the edge. Then remembered the falling person; turning and jumped off the waterfall to help the falling child. What! It’s me! With a different staff, what does this vision mean? She reached out to the double of her and her double reached out to her. They clasped each others hand together, a spark of light shined when they held hands which blinded them both.
    “Don’t worry, untied we are one Galax. Being as one, we are immortal...” The voice from the double faded away. “Galax, Galax,”

Thanks

“Galax!” Rosie shouted, Galax shuck her head rapidly to snap out of her vision and looked at Rosie. “Do you know what hover parts are, we need them if we want to make this,” She was pointing at circles on the bottom view of the drawing. “We have the other pieces, we just need those; can you check in the junk areas, people buy parts then get rid of them because they have no use. You know I’m the only one that can do these kinds of gadgets now.” Galax nodded and set off out the door.
    Unused pieces will be in perfect condition if they are thrown away after being made or bought, Rosie says it stops enemies from using them because they would think the stuff don’t work. She started to look in the piles, Galax then found one hover part in the south junk area near the workshop. When she headed to the west junk area, she took cover behind barrels because of two drones patrolling the streets. Galax could see Rosie in the window of the workshop then ducked down when the drones looked inside. The two drones then turned the corner and out of sight, it was safe to move to the west junk area. Taking the top off, Galax looked inside; she needed to find one on top of the pile but found nothing. Galax closed the top and headed to the north junk area. It was close to the city and more dangerous there, more drones around and less villagers until.
    “No, please no! Forgive me please.” A maid was caught by a drone.
    “Where are Rosie and her friend hiding?” The drone demanded. “Where are Rosie and Galax?”
    “I don’t know where my niece is, I swear on my life!” The maid replied in terror. She’s Rosie’s aunt. Galax was angered, reaching for her Light Staff. With a distance slash, the drone was destroyed. “Are you ok there!” Galax asked but the maid was more frightened as Galax put her staff away. Galax looked behind her and the two drones in the west part had come back, Galax’s Light Staff came back out and was swung around through the drones’ middle and blew up. As Galax turned back to the maid, she had run off.
    Galax returned to the workshop, it was destroyed. As she went in all the machines were destroyed as well but Rosie was gone, some things were missing as well. Her anti-gravity shoes, Rosie’s navigating headgear, the navigator, the project and the maps were gone. The drones had seen Galax exit the workshop and Rosie must have saw them too. One the wooden wall was carvings which read: ‘Tush na ecab se antan reck’. To Galax it said: ‘I’ve gone to the clearing’, Rosie has gone to the forest with the stuff. She looked in a back window to see the forest opening. The opening leads to a lost village no one goes to now, destroyed in the attack. Galax kept thinking about it then headed out of the workshop. She walked up to the gate, as Galax opened it, it gave a loud creek. Then ran up the hill, up to the forest and along the opening.

Rosie had got to the clearing of the forest that was outside the city and village. She saw a strange machine that was larger than her; it had two wings, a cylinder properly being a corridor, two thrusters, a triangular control room and an unusual icon on each wing. By its appearance, it was a space craft that had come with a crash but would it be damaged. Some one might have just left it in a rush or it was never found. Rosie thought looking at it from front to back and shook her head. Beside her feet were two bags; one had Rosie’s name on and the other with Galax’s. She headed for the thrusters until she heard rustlings behind her, Rosie pressed on her armour and a boomerang like energy weapon was on her fingers prepared. From the bushes came Galax prepared with the Light Staff glowing bright, both thought each other were drones with each other’s partner. When they realized it was safe, the Light Staff dimmed and the energy weapon disappeared from sight.
    “I thought you got captured by the drones,” Galax finally said, picking up the two bags Rosie had left and joined her at the ship’s thrusters.
    “Same here,” Rosie replied when Galax was beside her, and turned back to the ship. “Who could have left this here? It’s in perfect condition so either it came after or no saw it before and during the attack on Cube.” Rosie mentioned to Galax but she had gone closer and between the two thrusters. She pressed her hand onto the ship, suddenly a secret door opened into ship.
    “How did I know this was a door? I must have seen one before somewhere else. We can use this to keep our stuff here since Midnight’s drones destroyed the workshop.” Galax noted and looked at Rosie with a small smile. Turning back to the door and stepped inside, looking at the equipment the ship held. Rosie followed her inside to see as well. Inside were a held down sofa, an armchair, a visual T.V; control panels at the front of the ship and gravity panels on the floor. “Inside is also in good condition, even the gravity panels still work if it goes into space. This ship will help us leave here but if Midnight hears this, he’ll come after us.” She turned back to Rosie; she found a secret hatch to stored items. An old book, food still fresh, notes, a newspaper and another space map. Someone had been using it lately.
    “Hmm... who ever owns this ship, someone has found this ship first and put in this newspaper so... what? This someone has put this in for us!

Thanks

Somehow they knew we would come here, they know our names as well!” Rosie explained; she looked at Galax; she mostly surprised what she heard. Could it be her, the one I’ve seen twice now? Galax thought in wonder. “It says that three children have gone missing since their father killed his wife and been wanted by Saranian police, he headed here way before the attack like you Galax, and had his children here. One disappeared when the attack begun, one was teleported out of Cube to somewhere unknown and the third and youngest was sent to Tetris by his mother; away from his father.” Rosie continued. “The oldest was a boy and was called... Navy Starfoot? That would mean that these are Midnight’s children, the second oldest was a girl called Crimson Starfoot, and the youngest was a boy called Lewis Starfoot. I can tell Lewis wasn’t safe near Midnight so his mother sent him to Tetris by her servant called Joseph but the children call him Joey.” Rosie stopped reading and turned to Galax, now she was thinking about it. Would that girl I’ve been seeing be Crimson? If so, why isn’t she going back to Midnight? Galax thought again but her thinking didn’t last she had an ability to sense things coming ever since she came.
    Galax came out of the door to the thrusters and headed to the edge of the clearing not far from the clearing; Rosie followed her out with her navigator headgear on but suddenly stopped for a moment. The wind was picking up rapidly; something big was coming so fast. Rosie raised her hand to her headgear and flicked a switch.
    “Scan mode on, ready to scan moving objects.” A voice came from her headgear. Rosie ran out of the clearing and to the opening where Galax was waiting, she was looking to her left which lead to the lost village. It’s coming from the lost village, Rosie thought and followed her gaze, and then she noticed something in the sky. It’s there. It was twister coming from space, but how though would it. Rosie kept thinking then remembered anything is possible in this world. Rosie and Galax ran a near by tree, getting vines from above and tightly tied themselves to it and held on to low branches. The twister had come down and started speeding through the centre of the opening. Rosie looked at the twister carefully; her headgear scanned the twister with little circles, lines and writing. To Rosie, the circles were on the twister, lines were checking size and the writing gave results.
    “I got it!” Rosie shouted as loud as she could as the twister past them, sucking at their up towards it, trees that were too close were sucked up the twister. “It’s a good thing this is far enough not to get caught into it!” They watched the twister turn left around the village and headed for the ring of mountains; climbing up them like stairs and it was gone.
    “Well, that’s something we need to remember now, that was no ordinary twister there. Now it’s in space, we’re safe.” Galax sighed in relief and undone the tight vines around them both. She stopped suddenly; she was sensing something again but just smiled. Because of that twister hitting this hill, water is able to the village through the ditch made. “It’s ok Rosie, nothing is wrong right now, and we just need to our report now. Remember our job we do.” Rosie nodded, but what will happen since Midnight is in control, security has been upgraded now.

At Rosie’s hut, no one else was inside except Rosie and Galax when they headed there. It was the middle of the day now, Rosie and Galax had put on extra clothing on; Galax wore a green hat like her clothes and Rosie put on a cap like her clothing but lighter. Galax’s long hair was tied back and hidden under her hat and Rosie’s hair went through the hole in her cap.
    “They always think we are who we say we are, believing we are like everyone that are under Midnight’s control and to report anything unusual.” Rosie explained to Galax as she pressed onto her armour; the armour glowed and shrunk into Rosie’s clothes like it was never there. Rosie turned to Galax; Galax was holding her staff on her back and pushed both ends on each other, doing this made the staff shrink and become invisible. “Still, I don’t think we can keep this up for much longer though Galax. If we get caught, there’ll be no hope for Cube and the villagers here and us. Not to mention Midnight will be able to find the other four pieces of that demon I destroyed to save your life. I know how you despise that thing; it jogs a memory in your past that makes you nervous.” Rosie explained; Galax just looked at her. She’s probably didn’t want to hear that at all. Galax was quieter than ever and she closed her eyes, a flash back came to her; the village was in flames and people running from flying creatures that were demons, suddenly it went black; two yellow scalene triangles appeared and glowed.
    Come to me child...
    “Galax, are you ok?” Rosie asked her, Galax shook her head rapidly again; it was another vision she didn’t want see again. Rosie knew it was a memory by the way Galax opened them so quickly. “It’s stopped, hasn’t it? Sorry about me saying it.” Rosie bowed her head until a touch on her shoulder from in front of her. Galax had put her hand on her left shoulder with a small smile. Rosie looked up at her in relief, she wasn’t mad at all about it.
    “It’s ok,” Galax replied. “So, are we going to report this then?” Rosie nodded and turned around towards the door, both of them walked out single file out of the hut.

“Well here are then Rosie, the radio station.” Galax said and looked at Rosie. “You know I do the talking and you’re to keep watch for anyone that notice us.” Rosie nodded in reply and they went in. Inside the radio station; villagers were noting about the river appearing during the morning but they were asleep when the twister came.

Thanks

“Where did the river come from?”
    “How did the ditch form in the ground?”
    “Did the miners hit water and have dug that ditch?”
    It was crowded in there and three windows were open with villagers talking about the river. One villager was sat down reading a newspaper, one like the one Rosie had found. Another window was open but only one person was there, the window was for proper reports but this person was that teenager Galax kept seeing. She was talking to a lady in the window, then Galax and Rosie saw her give a piece of paper to her; the lady looked at it then nodded. She then left the window and headed for the door where Galax and Rosie through but stopped next to Galax.
    “Trying to get answers from me now will only get suspicion from that villager with the newspaper; he’s a spy for your true ally.” She mentioned and left the building. Galax and Rosie looked at each other and headed for the empty line for reports. The lady was surprised to see them so soon, under her desk, had pressed a button secretly from the two girls.

Inside the main tower, Midnight received a fax from the mysterious girl saying:
    Oh Midnight, still it’s a shame I can’t speck to you in person but I’ve told you already that I can’t see you since I’m also busy in other places. By the time you finish reading this, you will get an emergency call from the radio station. When you get it; turn on your cameras for that building look carefully, there is a spy and the two girls. If you set the alarm off, the girls will leave, oh and don’t send your drones, they will be scrap metal. XXX

Midnight read it all the through and crushed the fax, at the perfect timing an alarm was set off in by someone in the radio station. How does this girl know what will happen, can she see the future? She has a point though; I’ll have to go myself. Midnight thought and got out of his chair; he snapped his fingers and the three wide screens lit up. On one, was the complaining villagers; on the second, was someone reading a newspaper; and on the third, was the report window where two were stood. Midnight could tell it was them; they were always out of crowds every time.
    “Set the alarm off for the radio station.”

“Would you like to name the twister since you found out about it first? It could be in your name.” The lady asked, but Galax and Rosie looked at each other then turned back to her.
    “Nah, properly call it ‘Tornado Spacer’ because it enters space.” Galax replied. “Well see you later” Just as they were about to leave, an alarm was set off. “We need to get out of here Rosie.” Galax whispered. “Before drones come.” Rosie nodded and left with her. The person that reading the paper had watched them leave and followed.
    Outside Galax and Rosie had just got attacked from above; they looked up to find Midnight on his own anti-gravity shoes and with the Pendant Staff. They started running without warning through the towers; Midnight was using his anti-gravity shoes to move through the air at great speed but not enough to catch them. Galax and Rosie couldn’t stand Midnight doing things himself; even when drones appeared in front of them.
    “Move it!” Rosie shouted to a drone pressing on her chest for her armour to appear again with an energy weapon and fired it. Now they were in the village, Galax put her hands behind her back and pulled out the Light Staff to slash a drone in front of her. Behind them, Midnight kept swinging his Pendant Staff at them to fire high powered, energy blasts at them. One kept the staff behind for a while to charge up for a large blast, he finally swung it. The blast hit the ground right near Rosie’s feet which knocked her over, the injury was painful. “Galax!” She cried; Galax was just on the hill until she heard her shout. She turned around back to her and picked her up to carry into the opening, she ran up the hill and stopped. As Galax turned around, Midnight had stopped following them since they were under the trees. They were now safe.
    On the high ring of mountains next to the forest, the person that was in the radio station was a teenager. He wearing a dark top, dark trousers and black trainers but the sun was hitting his clothes and they turned navy blue along with his dark hair turning navy blue because of the light. From his left was the city the sun was setting, he was watching two girls enter the forest to a clearing. So they are the only ones not controlled by Midnight, but is Midnight able to stop that only perfect condition girl? Behind him, three hologram circles had appeared spinning and moving up and down then disappeared. In their place was another girl teenager, her hair was fair blonde, but her clothes were bright red and white trainers; but like the other teenager, her hair and clothes turned a colour of crimson every time the sun hit them.
    “It’s been a long since I last saw you Navy,” the girl teen said joining his side. “My power has increased when I was in the Shadow World, the world of darkness and shadow creatures. And how did you escaped from that so called ‘Dang’ you call a prison then?” The other teen turned to her to reply; then walked to the edge of the cliff to see the city.
    “There was an attack here, it destroyed the village ‘Dang’ was in and I had undone the rope on my wrists and ankles so I could escape. Now on the newspapers it says we are missing Crimson.” Navy took a step forward off the cliff but he didn’t fall, he was standing in mid air. “Midnight might redeem himself if he beats the only two that he doesn’t have control on.”
    “No doubt he’ll fight them for sure, but if one of the two have the Light Staff and Midnight obviously got the Pendant Staff, they will cause a collide. No one knows what that collide will do.”

Thanks

Back at the hidden space ship, Rosie was lying on the sofa with Galax kneeling on the side looking at her. Rosie’s ankles were bandaged up well but Rosie won’t wake up. On the floor was an open first aid kit, Galax knew how to use it so well. Galax kept thinking if she will be all right but remembered when they had.
    “Rosie, I know I don’t like talking about the attack because of the visions I keep seeing. During the attack though, you saved my life instead of the way it is now.” Galax began; she tried to help by talking to her, to see if she will waken. “It’s like a normal day to you without Midnight; as for me, I was wondering around the village with confusion. All I knew was my improper name, so many talents I had with energy spheres and strange visions every time I looked at something that was similar.
    It was nearly sun set while I was walking in the village; I then noticed a van with bold writing saying ‘Dang’ on the hill behind me, it was headed for the lost village. Then it happened, a narrow beam shot the van over onto its side. I looked up the other way and saw the flying creatures with wrecked wings and one with good conditioned wings. The sun was behind them so it was hard to see the one in front, others on the ground when I looked back to the ground. Creatures were charging towards the village that weren’t human, I heard someone say they were zombie demons from another world. The villagers ran for their lives from in front of me, some were looking up on my left and right to the flying creatures then they were frozen with fear. I turned and ran back towards the forest but two flyers landed and caught me from behind; I looked at the frozen villagers at the sides, one flyer took each frozen one up and ate the women’s little children from their arms so they couldn’t grow up to attack those flyers. Then they carried the women away. A loud shake in the ground began which made the running villagers ahead fall to the ground. The zombie demons then ran to them; picked them up and carried them away to the forest and made that opening by cutting them down. Other villagers got back up and kept running but more flyers got them like they got me but only they set off. The two that held me kept screeching in my ears with their smelly breath; I couldn’t stand all the mist around my head, I then found out why they didn’t take off. The flyer that lead them saw me but I didn’t freeze in terror when seeing him. I didn’t feel scared seeing him, but it was obvious they were dangerous so I just ran. More shakes in the ground and getting later, then their leader had come around in front of me. My head was down because the flyers holding me had blinding breath and I was unable to speck, but I could still smell, feel and hear what was going on. Then I felt my head been lifted up by a claw, like the Pendant Staff’s shape. Then I heard their leader speak to them.
    “Hmm... ah, such spirit, I’ll have this one checked by herself, on her own.” He said, the flyers were about to set off until he spoke again. “I’ll take this one myself.” A small screech was heard as an agreement; the two let go sniggering, I never fell over or collapsed. Then I felt my back falling and feet rising, it was scary though but then their leader put his claw under my head and probably an attached gun under my legs. “There is another one of these villagers still around that haven’t been caught, find them, and bring them back!” I heard two pair of wings open out and started flapping up and away. I started thinking he was looking down at me, his wings spread out wide and he jumped into the air; he’s wings started flapping and he carried me away somewhere. After he left, the two flyers were circling the deserted village looking for you Rosie. Suddenly, you took aim at them and threw a boomerang at them; then it turned into a spinning sword that hit both of the flyers and killed. Then headed to the other village on the other side of the forest, the zombie demons were attacking the ‘Dang’ building which was big enough to hold all the captives. They left it unharmed and set fire to the rest of the village there.
    Inside the ‘Dang’ building, villagers were in groups and separated from their families; each room have an outside lock on the iron door with a small door which opens to see the locked up ones inside the rooms. I had landed onto the ground; I could hear young children crying for their mothers and old people moaning for freedom and be spared. The leader didn’t take any chances and if they died, they will be used as food for the demons or used as more troops for his army. He still was carrying me to a room; it was the solitude room only suitable for one person to be in. He then stopped; a lock opened and creak of an iron door was heard, I slightly moaned and it was obvious he looked at me; ignoring me he then started moving again. He stopped again; this time he carefully put me on a comfortable bed. He turned around and went back out of the room and the iron door closed slowly, then it locked. As he walked back down the corridor, a villager opened the small door; it was an old man with white hair and beard, he stretched out his bony arm to him. The sound of leader’s heavy steps had stopped.
    “Please spare me, I need food desperately and I need water. Please spare my life and give me food and water. Please... aaah!” The leader had quickly lifted his attached gun up and shot him in the head.
    “I hate ones that squabble too much and since he did die, I’m not surprised that he did. He’ll be perfect as being my dinner if there is any meat in him left.” He walked off while other villagers were shaking scared. A zombie demon unlocked the iron, opened it and grabbed the dead man, dragging him out and shut the door. Another zombie demon locked it and went back two doors to his post. A zombie demon was laughed and spoke. “Shame on him for trying.”
    I woke up and found myself in the room and on the bed, I looked through the open window in the iron door; there were two demon flyers from what I’ve heard. They were watching my cell like room very carefully. Another demon flyer was looking in each cell for others with so such spirit as well as me. Every so often, it goes into one and takes a fine boy or girl and takes them to another empty solitude cell. It didn’t take long for it to finish, more demon flyers came in at a number of six opened a cell and dragged out the villagers that were in there. The one that was taking out fine ones; had redone one of his steps and took a fine young boy out, holding him tightly behind the other demon flyers. It was a matter of moments until something happened to them. Screams from a room were heard, it was like their leader was looking for someone he knows; a boy’s scream was then heard. The demon zombie laughed again. His mother started crying for he was gone; the iron door opened on the other side of my cell opened. The demon flyers were back, now they opened another cell; one of the women cried to them.
    “If you have my daughter Rosie, let her be, she hasn’t done anything.” The demon flyers never listened to her, they just sent them to another room. One demon flyer came towards mine but was about to open my cell until the two guarding my cell stopped him. Neither did they or I know that you were outside my window listening.
    “Did Zacon tell to come for this one? He told us this is one he picked out at the other village; He’ll want her if the other fine ones aren’t the one.” Said one of them, the demon flyer changed direction to another cell, this time a young girl was in the cell. He left the room with the other demon flyers.
    “Hey, how’s that one doing anyway, they are the ones that would need food.” said a zombie demon started chuckling to itself. The demon flyer looked inside; it had small, yellow, scalene triangles for eyes that looked at me, they shrunk and it turned back to the zombie demon. “Who Zacon is looking for has no need for food and neither does he, he just eats any time he likes, even if he doesn’t eat for a hundred years he can’t die. And neither can Yasae but Zacon is able to destroy them anyway.”

“Midnight mentioned the name too, so whoever is Yasae, Zacon was after them but who is Yasae I don’t know yet. Or would that mystery girl be Yasae or just Crimson Starfoot?”

“Another bunch of screams came, you were upset about your mother been killed then. Another scream came, it was the fine girl’s voice, and she wasn’t Yasae at all.
    “That girl screamed earlier, she must be too scared to see Zacon indeed.” Said the zombie demon and they laughed at the sound of the screams. “What a baby!” They all laughed harder to screams of the group gone. “Yasae wouldn’t be scared so easily now, Yasae would put a fight anytime and bust their way out. Boy, what Zacon would do to Yasae would be interesting to watch now.” The zombie demon stopped and thought, then started laughing even louder. I was getting annoyed of their laughter and needed quiet time.
    “If Yasae was here, you’ll regret saying those words. She would bust out now and kill you for sure!” I shouted not realising Zacon could hear me shout at them and sent a demon flyer for me, he kept listening to me. “I bet Zacon doesn’t like looking for Yasae himself around here, I bet Yasae would beat him if he comes face to face with Yasae!” The laughter stopped and zombie demon walked to the cell door.
    “Such strong words from a girl, but Yasae can’t help them self in battle. True I’ll regret saying those words but Yasae not the kind of violent person, sure they’ll kill me but what is the chance of Yasae beating Zacon. Yasae has lost most of their power ever since Zacon broke their icon in two. Yasae has almost lost of their memory completely; Yasae can’t even remember where they come from!” He and the other demons started laughing again, but Zacon wasn’t.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast