+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Virtual Reality Series

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Virtual Reality Series

“Don’t worry; I know where to get them anyway.” He replied as Hal left him and headed down to his own room. As he walked down the corridor, he watched Chris rush past him and entered a nearby lift behind him. Hal started to think as he glanced down at the pink tiny seed in the palm of his hand.
    The minute he entered his room, already a pot of soil was setup for him. As Hal sat down and placed the seed into the soil, out from the wall came a small watering can and poured water into the pot for him and then returned into position. I wonder where that goes after it was used? He had thought but then watched the plant start growing the bark and the leaves off the branches sprouting out.
    “Ok, so Chris we’ll start off with for a moment.” Hal mentioned as the plant responded with a faster pace of growing and rushing through the seasons. “That wasn’t hard to tell,” he thought as the plant stopped on a basic summer tree.

A half an hour past while Hal was amusing himself with noting all the responses Chris was doing. The Alcas had been doing most of what Hal had felt when he had joined Thomas in his room and plus a few blossoms seem to of fallen at this point. “I’m starting wonder if this can watch element usage as well as feelings.” With that, the plant started to grow a new trunk beside it and little sparks were produced on the dip of the leaves as they developed pointed sides in lightning shapes. “That’s more like it. I guess this can be useful if I tried this on Gillian, it may avoid Galax’s emotions.” Hal noted on another piece of paper the new discovery for him until he noticed his light seem to brighten slightly. He turned back just in time to watch the Alcas react differently now. The main Alcas became stunned with the entire leaves stand stiff. Hal was more concerned with the other; the electric like leaves turned yellow and started to fizz rapidly. Soon Hal caught sight of sparks jumping off the plant and land on the wall, he soon noticed the light flicker that the light burst and everything went black except for the sparks couldn’t stop. “Take that one off now.” Hal cried as the plant broke off from the bottom and fell onto the desk. All the sparks stopped while the light turned back on, Hal quickly got to his feet rush out back to Thomas.
    Thomas opened his door to find Hal at his door and was surprised to see him. Hal panted and looked up, as he stood straight.
    “What’s the problem, something the matter?” Thomas asked as Hal gained his breath.
    “Chris’ element has gone berserk while I was using the Alcas to monitor him.” Hal gasped, as Thomas was shocked as Hal headed off to the lift with Thomas behind him. “Something has definitely happened to him.”

Chris finally reached the bridge to find Ellen with a transmission from the Mystic Zone. As Chris joined her, she allowed the message to play for them.
    “We just discovered something some time ago, Professor Icla says it fell out of the sky from somewhere and found it. We’re not sure what it is but I think either Sparker or Riowner could tell us something. Please come to the Mystic Zone science lab as soon as they get this message.” It was Professor Vicra’s voice; she was the only one who could send messages like this to the colony. Ellen turned to Chris while he glanced at her.
    “I’ll go myself, ok.” Chris said as he turned and just as he headed towards the door, Gillian came in and joined Ellen. Chris then turned to map of the colony, suddenly a light bleeped at him on a certain floor.
    “Chris,” Ellen called to him, when he looked over his shoulder, Ellen smiled and nodded to him. “You’ll need to use the transporter that’s just lit up on the map ok.” She reminded him as he turned back to the map to check it, she was right. Turning back he nodded.
    “Thanks, Ellen,” He replied as he set off down to the transporter. Ellen turned to Gillian who was busy putting on the security cams on in the hold where lay the founded Hyper Blaster slept now, unused since Thomas had found it outside the Silver Craft. She felt slightly depressed when Ellen looked back to what she was doing.
    “Do you know where Rosie has disappeared to?” Ellen asked, Gillian glanced at her cousin and tried to think. “I’ve looked everywhere for her but she seems to have vanished.” Gillian suddenly had a thought come back and switched the cams to record and took the security screens off.
    “She’s thinking of way to get back to Cube,” She replied and turned away from her. “But the Colony doesn’t have the coordinates to set for it. She’s gone off to places to find the correct directions there, since we don’t have anything that could be close by to signify on its location.” While Ellen listened, the alarm set off and brought up a strange and odd shaped rock planet.
    “That’s strange,” Ellen wondered as Gillian looked up as well. The rocky world was covered with large craters upon the surface. “That looks as if it’s seen many days.” Ellen flicked switches and buttons until another window opened with everyone named on board and not practically doing anything. “Besides that we need someone to check this place out, shouldn’t we head home to tell our parents about this.” Gillian blinked and could visualise home, none of them had been able to go home during their boat trip, which took them on their adventure.
    “I think we should, but what about Chris,” Gillian thought as she glanced over her shoulder. “Surely he’s homesick too.” Thinking about such, Ellen called up everyone else to the bridge. All but Hal, who insisted for the small time would stay onboard until Chris came back so both could go. David and Kayleigh instantly headed out the minute they were told. Of course though, unfortunately no one was going to be at the bridge during this time. “Are you able to Thomas, even though David doesn’t trust you still?”
    “I’ll be fine, besides Hal’s onboard too” Thomas replied as they left the bridge and down to the transporter. Thomas turned to the screen of the rock and silent world; he pressed some the keys, beside that window came up another with a tracking system. “Sorry guys, I’m not playing this for you,” Thomas muttered as a file was detected and was deleted off the Colony. “I’ve got better reasons; it’s not going anywhere.” Thomas smiled as the screen closed and opened the map that had suddenly located something faint. They can try but they aren’t going to get it that easily.

Chris finally landed back on Mystic Zone and was greeted by Professor Icla, one of the scientists that worked there. As Chris looked around, he recognised the place meaning he was already at the lab.
    “Come, come,” Icla started as Chris followed him into a new and different part of the building. It was filled with boxes still unopened which contained technology that he had never seen before. “Don’t mind the stuff lying around; we’ve just got it from Pentagon.” He mentioned as Chris caught sight of Vicra stood with a silver-looking case on a table. She looked up as Chris glance at Icla and felt puzzled.
    “Don’t mind asking, but ‘Pentagon’ would be?” He asked as they joined Vicra in front of the case, closely it was crafted to hold off energy.
    “Pentagon is another realm that builds high technology,” She explained but then placed her hand on top of the case. “Inside here though, is why you’re here.” Vicra dug into her pocket and pulled out a small disk and placed it under the case’s handle. It clicked open; before Vicra opened it she nodded to Icla to close the door.
    “This seems to affect our systems when exposed.” Icla noted as he closed the door and nodded back to Vicra as he came back.
    “You ready then?” She asked, Chris nodded slightly as she slowly and carefully opened the case. Chris suddenly caught sight of light within the case as it came from a strange crystal inside. It sparkled and gave off small sparks of electricity inside and onto the cotton like material that crystal had snuggled into like a sleeping child. Chris was amazed but then through Sparker’s memory, it he could recognise it to something similar in the past.
    “It’s an elemental gem, how did you find it.” Chris wondered as he turned to Icla. He scratched the back of his neck as he looked odd.
    “It landed here yesterday,” Icla finally spoke but he looked at Chris oddly. “It’s been reactive for quite some time, but now…”
    “I might need to show the others about this,” Chris mentioned as he reached out for the gem while it didn’t give anything off. The moment he touched it, he couldn’t help fully grasping it and couldn’t let go. “What, what is this?” He exaggerated as the crystal reacted violently, sparks flew ferocious as Chris, Vicra and Icla could feel all of the tension round the room. The crystal grew worse, Chris couldn’t move, his hand was fully paralysed on the gem.
    “Chris, drop it!” Icla cried, as Chris tried to turn to him.
    “I would have already; it’s like a magnet on me!” He cried back as Vicra shielded her eyes with her arm as light grew as the shocks grew too much for Chris to handle.
    The light dimmed away, as Vicra looked up and glanced round. Icla had collapsed onto the floor while the room fizzed with electric strands twitching all around. Chris was gone; when Vicra gasped she rushed out of the room into the lab, most of the technology was trashed and some beyond repair. No one was around when it happened, but most of their research was lost forever until noticing something odd within the walls.
    “Could this be…” Vicra wondered and quickly entered an unopened storage room. Inside she found an old file, which looked salvaged than seen in the incident. As she scanned the pages, most of the data was murky and unable to read but not much was useful except some that was clear to read. “Tantric ... powered by ... Tantric crystals. ‘Zitos 163, Heviad 75 and Quita ... 24’, Ichigo Cube.” Vicra thought carefully as she turned a page and suddenly caught a word, which she thought of never seeing.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

“Professor Vicra,” A voice called as she turned to find another with short black hair and held a disc in his hand. “Those were coordinates weren’t they?”
    “Kiran, I thought you left for the Ruin Zone,” Vicra mentioned as she exited the room holding the salvaged file from the room.
    “We have another problem on our hands though,” He replied as Icla joined them, recovered from the incident. “But this one has some connection with what’s happened here.”
    “What do you mean?” Icla asked as Kiran turned to him and back to Vicra.
    “Zacut’s project is about to be unleashed from the Colony,” He replied in sorrow.

“What!” Ellen cried when they heard the news, Hal and Thomas held the Alcas plant in front of them to show everyone. David stared out the glass window and noticed static currents rush along the surface on a planet they haven’t set foot on yet. “Chris’ element isn’t able to do such that his level, so what could’ve caused it?” Suddenly, she remembered that Vicra had mentioned something Icla found. “What ever was discovered might be the cause of it.”
    “Might is more like ‘it is’, we need to get down there and stop him.” Sarah suggested while turning to the others. Thomas was carefully altering things on his watch; when she stepped closer to see what he was doing, Thomas stopped and noticed her. “What’s up?” She asked as Thomas paused but then shook his head.
    “It’s nothing, really,” He replied but the conversation had caught the Shadow David’s attention and his Virtual side, still having suspicions. “What are we waiting for boys and girls, let’s go!” Thomas mentioned while they agreed with him; as Gillian, Hal and Kayleigh followed Little David hugged his oldest sister until David behind them both let them both go.
    “I’ll stay on watch this time,” He said softly as Ellen wondered, she took her little brother to the door but then turned back to him.
    “Are you sure?” Ellen asked, he gave a slight nod to her and they both went as Sarah was about to join them.
    “Sarah,” David spoke as Sarah turned round to her name. “I have thoughts on him too, and I’ll deal with him if he’s what I think he is.” Sarah then realised that he knew and said no more as she left him to it. David then turned to the Alcas plant on the side that still revealed Chris’s elemental state. “Now can you do Thomas and his element?” In response, the Alcas only sparked and fizzed, it didn’t listen and kept on Chris. “Figures,”

Down on the surface of a city, it was lit up within the night but the light only came from Chris’s electric energy. The lights had all burst into shards of glass, with broken glass and lampposts scattered everywhere in Chris’s path it seemed that he had only just got there.
    A few miles from his location in the city, Rosie stood on a rooftop with a straight and clear view to his whereabouts, which could be told as electricity spread out and out of the street and up the buildings. In her hand was a CD case with strange words and lettering, holding up to her eyes she tried to read it while stepping to her left. Suddenly lightning struck where she was stood before and bounced into nothing and disappeared. Rosie looked down and saw the marked floor beside her, as she kneeled down to take closer look another bolt struck had struck a building in front of her. It bounced and disappeared above her; taking a pinch of the dust and examined it.
    This is what my abilities give off, but could that mean that I’m…Rosie thought as she looked up to notice lightning strike a feet in front of her. He definitely doesn’t know I’m here. She stood up until a shock came to her head and shot around to find someone behind her.
    “You aren’t going anywhere,” They said as Rosie looked carefully and was surprised. Now opposite her while sparks still fly, a cloaked figure stood before her. Their voice was different as they spoke again. “You’re going to hand it over, if you know what’s good for you.” A hood covered their face but Rosie wasn’t worried about him but rather the other threat that she caught behind her. She was now stood between them and one she could recognise.
    “I wouldn’t bother, you won’t make it anyway,” A familiar voice spoke, even though Rosie knew who it was she still didn’t know their name.
    “So who’s your new friend or are you hanging out with him.” Rosie mentioned as the hooded being pulled their hood back to reveal that it was a boy. Rosie was startled slightly but not scared as electricity flared up the sky. “Right now I can’t waste time with either of you.”
    “So no ones introduced properly,” The one in front mentioned as he folded his arms and sighed. “Tantrum, can we get this over with,” Rosie was shocked as she turned as Tantrum held her palms up and shot a wave of energy towards her. As the sky darkened, Rosie vanished as the energy was extinguished in midair.
    “I had told it wouldn’t work,” She replied to the other on the other side of the rooftop. “Xstrum, don’t push it and it may just go according to plan.”
    Under the rooftop, Rosie looked up to the ceiling above her. They finally got here to sort Chris out. Tantrum, the same one from Cube but I’ve heard that name while searching for way to Cube to see if that Pendant Staff is still there. As Rosie left the room and headed downstairs as the place suddenly started to shake with rumbling beneath her feet. As she headed down the next flight down stairs until the lights flickered and blackout, without hesitation she continued.

As Thomas arrived first with Hal behind him, they both looked over their shoulder to notice they have just exit from an ordinary houseplant. Hal searched round the city streets, Little David suddenly burst out of the ground with Gillian behind him.
    “Ok, what happened?” Little David wondered as he stared at Hal and Thomas. “Why did wind up in the sewers?” Thomas started to figure things out while one appeared before them; it was Ellen who arrived.
    “Hold on,” Thomas exclaimed and took out something his pocket, a tiny speck from a marble glowed furiously in his hand. “Ow!” He yelled as he suddenly dropped it, the marble hit the ground as it became alit in flames.
    “What else do you have in your pockets?” Hal asked as the flames burst into two figures, all of the flames disappeared to reveal Kayleigh and Sarah unharmed. They were just as surprised as everyone else but their shock was cut short after a blast of electricity caused a major blackout, it was now dark.
    “Alright, lets get going,” Kayleigh reminded them as they headed off in Chris’ direction; while on the way Hal, Ellen and Sarah switched to their Virtual forms and armour forms and took flight. David and Kayleigh took their route underground for a different technique in store. Thomas grabbed a hold of Gillian just as she also switched into Galax Star, both headed after the other three ahead. Unfortunately, as they got to the rooftop, both of them could see the static and dangerous sparks of fury across the city.
    “It’s best if you sit this one out,” Thomas suggested as he glanced over his shoulder. Galax blinked in confusion, when looking back he could see a glass formed bird head straight for the core. It gleamed through most of the light and sparks but then lightning shot out in the opposite way and struck to destroy the approaching bird. The bird screeched, as it was real and shattered into pieces. “As bad as this is, even if you have your abilities. I’m not risking you or Gillian against him.”

With that he used his armour to fly and join them, leaving Galax behind and keep her distance. Hal now as Riowner, caught sight of Thomas flying towards them. Ellen and Sarah known as Pinpin and Pinpon were blown back to Riowner and Thomas were waiting.
    “That’s the best move we’ve got,” Pinpin cried out as they spilt up as a strand of lightning tried to target them. “What now?” She asked when they were back together; Hal couldn’t think what to do as he watched the horror before him.
    “Hal, pull it together!” Thomas shouted, as they needed to move again and regroup. “It’s not his fault, even if it was he can’t develop this much.” He and Hal split up as another shot straight by them.
    “So there’s a source,” Hal reminded himself as he joined Pinpon in front of him, she looked over her shoulder and nodded.
    “We need to get in the centre though,” Pinpon mentioned as Pinpin overheard them, from below the core from the ground came an epicentre of an earthquake. Bursting out was a molten beast; it climbed with such force and tried to engulf the core of electricity. As it, the sparks reacted within the beast and broke out of the mouth and developed more so the beast retreated. “That’s why Kayleigh spoke to David before we got here. We need someone to break their limit, like a power Canandram.”

Thanks

“If that’s so,” Pinpin thought, Ellen also wondered about when one will activate to be useful. Suddenly a vibe within her caught her attention; she took off further into the sky. Riowner and Pinpon quickly noticed her disappearance into the air and couldn’t be seen in dark even from the light of scattering electricity.
    “So plan C is,” Kayleigh’s voice startled everyone and turned around but then needed to move as another strike of lightning headed for them again.
    “Pinpin’s just gone herself,” Pinpon cried as now known as Pequra, Little David’s feelings could be felt. Suddenly just as he looked up, a shining light could be seen from above.
    “Hey, everyone, a starlight!” Pequra shouted as they all looked up to see.
    Above Pinpin’s armour having two thin, light metal tassels had now split into a total of four. They gleamed with light as Pinpin spun round once in the sky; as she would blast her own ability of sand from her palms something else was new.
    Below, Riowner felt himself becoming cold as they saw a huge beam of ice crash down and froze all the electricity on the spot. They were surprised with this move but more surprised as Riowner took his chance. He took off straight for the frozen body of the electric strands. As he set a blast to the centre, it shot a ball a lot stronger than he expected. As the smoke cleared, he noticed he actually shot a way in but the blast slowly caused the ice to begin to melt.
    Flying inside, he had a clear flight in, finally coming to a stop, he landed and skidded along the ice. There in the ice was Chris, Riowner’s shot melt the ice around him but was unconscious. Riowner started to freeze within the cold while checking on his brother. In his grasping hand, a tiny glow shone on. Breaking the ice around Chris’ hand using his earth abilities, he retrieved a shining crystal. Quickly placing it in his pocket, he worked on getting Chris out of the ice.
    Returning to Galax powering down and coming out from cover, Thomas and Kayleigh were first to land with Sarah and David following them. Above, Ellen glided down still in her armour; Sarah and David felt some confusion.
    “Pinpin lost energy while up there,” Ellen explained tried to look behind her back. Still four tassels fluttered behind her, their thoughts became jumbled up with no exact solution to put the pieces together. They turned and looked up at the huge amount of ice shatter, as Hal broke through carrying Chris still unconscious. When they landed, Chris started to stir a bit and slowly opened his eyes.
    “I think he’s going to be fine,” Hal said as Chris struggled to balance on his feet. Hal glanced from Thomas to Ellen and then to his brother. “It was a neat trick that, Ellen. Plus these earth abilities really help in a way.” Gillian smiled with relief as Chris could stand on his own and puzzled as he looked around at the strange world.
    “Right, does anyone mind explaining what happened?” He asked as everyone stared at one another and then turned back to him. “This is probably going to take a while then.” All of them nodded in agreement to him, Hal reached into his pocket and brought out the crystal. The minute everyone noticed it, slowly it began to react again to Chris for being a few inches away.
    “Besides that Ellen hasn’t powered down yet,” Thomas reminded them as Ellen struggled with finding a turn off switch with Gillian’s help. “We might have a problem once we take this to the colony.”
    “How do you mean, Thomas?” Kayleigh asked as she revealed the red marble Thomas had in his pocket when they arrived.
    “I mean, this thing isn’t ordinary from what I’ve seen and may affect the Colony Night in way.” He stepped forward to see Ellen and Gillian and glanced back at Kayleigh. “In the mean time we’ll head back for now, and Chris try not to use your electric abilities for a while. They might be still a bit feisty from what just happened ok.” Chris took his word as he glanced down at the crystal still in Hal’s hand.
    Kayleigh wasted no time as Sarah joined her and were engulfed in flames, leaving only the red marble to drop onto the floor. David picking up the marble, he then realised the heat had vanished and became cold in the air. “What I don’t understand how she had that, when she didn’t pick it up.” Thomas wondered as Hal’s other memories seem to jog.
    “I think that’s the Virtual form’s idea, seems she been like that since Riowner has known her.” Hal explained as he placed the crystal back in his pocket. As Thomas looked around the rooftop he found a ventilation pipe coated in silver. Taking Ellen and Chris over, both held onto him but wondered what he was doing. As he touched the pipe, all three of them were sucked into the silver pipe and were gone. “Thomas must have transported them back to the colony.”
    “I get it now,” Gillian exclaimed as she turned to David and Hal who still remained. “David visualise a path to the Night colony’s transporters.”
    “Now hold on a minute,” Hal mentioned before they started to move.
    “What’s wrong,” David asked as Hal caught sight of a figure take off from a building not far off. It was far darker without Chris lighting the night, but he could see them disappear into the night.
    “There was two people over there,” Hal explained as Gillian turned and searched the area but her sight wasn’t good enough to notice much. Suddenly a dark light shot into the sky from the horizon and disappeared into space.
    “I know that one anywhere,” Gillian’s words didn’t sound like her, as Hal figured out it was Galax’s own. If that’s so, Rosie must be up to something for us. This doesn’t tell me about the other two. He thought as grabbed a hold of her and David.
    “Alright, lets go David,” he finally said, with that David touched the ground and a light pulled onto David’s arm and dragged down Hal and Gillian as well as David himself.

As they vanished, Tantrum and her friend called Xstrum sighed in relief as they used a device that teleported them to set location. Knowing their failure to stop Rosie, her travels were not secret. Her armour was active as she flew along space with the sun behind her. Not far in the distance, a colony slept in void but this wasn’t the Night colony. Rosie caught it position in the corner of her but didn’t stop. That’s the same one that attacked me when I left Cube the first time. Right now, my time isn’t here to go for it. She continued as the colony was no longer in sight, she knew that she still far from the safety zone.

Back on the Night colony, Gillian, Hal and Little David arrived to find everyone else was wondering what took them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11