+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Reality Series

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Virtual Reality Series

Is my pick true, oh my, oh my... yes. This is truly Yasae indeed. Zacon thought and left his seat, walking down a few stairs and through a door. He also told a demon flyer earlier to fetch her.
    Back at the cells, the laughter stopped when a demon flyer came in. It came to my cell and nodded to the other demon flyers, they nodded as well. The third flyer opened the iron door, it creaked round. The flyer was only skin and bones with claws from an animal. It reached out grabbed my arms and pulled me out of the cell. The zombie demon had a grim on his face. He was a fat battle man with a beard and a Viking helmet.
    “It was nice knowing you there kid!” He started laughing again. “Don’t think you’re going to be spared, you’ll die anyway!”
    As I exited the room with the flyer, it was my chance to escape from that place. The flyer was behind me and held my arms behind my back. I jumped off the ground and pushed my legs backward onto the flyer. This caused the flyer to let go and fall to the ground, I turned around and ran down the corridor, and no demons were patrolling the corridor. Most were outside burning the village and capturing hidden villagers but some kept running. As I entered the shadows on the corridor and turned a corner, Zacon had come round from the other side of the corridor to find the fallen flyer on the floor.
    “Where is the girl?” Zacon shouted in anger, picking up the flyer by the throat off the floor, the flyer open its eyes and murmured.
    “She... escaped...” It replied but Zacon got angrier and crushed the flyer’s throat; its head and its body exploded. He raised his gun up and blasted the door to the cells. Laughter stopped when Zacon entered the room, he had no use for everyone else since he knew who Yasae was. All the villagers had gathered together at the back of each cell.
    “Go after the girl, she has escaped and you three didn’t hear anything outside this room because of your fun time in here!” All three demons left Zacon, and then he followed them out. He looked through the small window to the burning village; he then tuned and left the room.
    As got out of the building I remembered my energy spheres I could use. I ran through the village streets and found more zombie demons in front of me. I grabbed a blue energy sphere and through it at them, just as it made contact water busted out and demons dissolved. They’re weak against water I thought but they regenerated in front of my eyes so I needed to run further. I found to villagers in rags and I told them to head for the building called ‘Dang’ but not to go inside, hide near by. When demon flyers disappear from the sky, go in and help the trapped villagers inside. Then I saw her; the mysterious girl for the first time, she was two metres away when I found her.
    “Listen, you need to get out of here...” Galax was about to explain further but she walk right past me.
    “He’s coming for you, everything will be ok. Don’t run forever, he will find you soon.” That was all she said and then walked on, I turned round to see her but she was gone. I turned and went one. I entered the centre of the village, I had found eight villagers and stopped ten troops of demons that were in my way but it felt I missed one somehow. I found the answer when a shadow of a flyer took my shadow’s place; I turned and got struck by a knock back shot. Now where I was standing is in flames, and a figure of a demon flyer was there. It was different this time; as it stepped out of the fire; it had a foot like a bird of prey and its other foot was an arrow shape top like the Light Staff and on his chest which was the Boomerang; a pincer, claw like right hand like the Pendant Staff and a cylinder like gun as his left; like a normal demon flyer, this demon’s eyes were at the front and not at the sides and his wings ends were hooked and in prefect condition. It was no doubt it was Zacon, his glare was stuck in my head all the time, a vision came to me which I believed was a past vision.
    I’ve seen him before; he was in some sort of temple killing an old person who had a robe on with a sphere, marked with an ‘A’. I was screaming for him to stop but he wouldn’t listen.
    “So, we meet again but seeing me again or something similar to your lost memory makes you see those visions. It’s a shame you won’t be seeing more once I deal with you, once and for all.” Zacon said and raised his claw high until something shiny spinning round and hit his wings. He roared with anger dropping his arm back down; watching the shiny thing head back to you Rosie. I then realized it was a sword. You used it to defeat Zacon, troops vanished from sight.”
    “And the villagers were set free,” Rosie finally spoke happily. “I remember that day where I saved you from Zacon and I got the Boomerang Armour, you got the Staff of Light; which was his foot!” Galax looked up to Rosie; she got her pillow and hit her over the head for the fun of it. Galax rolled to the other side of the sofa to get the other pillow, both of them got themselves into a pillow fight. They started laughing with joy but they were acting like children; until a visual call came through, it was a visual message so they didn’t need to reply to them. They stopped the laughter and the fight, putting back the pillows and turning on the visual message. On the screen was Midnight.
    “How does he know this number?” Rosie explained.
    “I see you found my ship then; during tonight you will face me in a fight to the finish on the towers. Your Staff of Light and your Boomerang Armour, for the Pendant Staff and the safety of Cube’s fate that lies in my hands right now. I’ll be waiting for you, if not I will come for you and just take them!”
    The message ended and the screen turned off. Galax and Rosie were staring at the screen for a moment. Then Galax finally said something, which was a surprise to Rosie.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

“I’m going,”
    “You’ll be killed!”
    “I’ll face Midnight; I would like you to travel in Midnight’s ship to find as much information as you can about my past. In that book you’ve been looking at, says there is an unseen world we can’t get to. If you’re able to get there, find answers there. I’m going now.” Galax was about to leave the ship until something hit the back of her foot. It was the finished hover board Rosie was making; on it were Galax’s anti-gravity shoes and her energy spheres. She turned to Rosie, she just nodded; Galax picked up the belt and put it around her waist; next she picked up the trainers and sat on the board and took off her other trainers and replaced them with the other trainers. Galax stood back up and stepped onto the board and pushed along the ground and she was gone into the night.
    Galax’s hover board moved fast on the ground and especially when it isn’t touching it. As she moved closer to closer to the village and towers, it seemed the towers were coming out of the ground. You want it Midnight, you’re going to get it. What she didn’t know she was been watched from the mountains; Crimson and Navy wanted to watch Galax's fight from a distance. Behind them both were the mysterious girl watching over the towers and turned to leave.
    “Why are you leaving so soon? The fight hasn’t started yet.” Crimson spoke and turned to her. “Well then?”
    “I know the outcome already, both will fail, I’m off to Tetris now. You’ll see what I mean. Soon Crimson, soon.” And then with that, she teleported away and off Cube. Crimson turned back to Galax on the hover board. She was now in the village with her Light Staff and striking drones and they blew up. Galax then entered the city; crouching down to turn her trainers on; she jumped off the board and went every high for a jump to be done with no gravity at all. She came to a stop when she reached the main tower’s height and found Midnight in mid air like her; waiting to fight. He was going to use the Pendant Staff in battle with her, but was surprised that Rosie never showed up with her.
    “Your friend must be a coward for not facing me with you.” Midnight began; he seemed calm but didn’t take Galax’s teenage size for granted. “Where is she then? Don’t tell me she’s back on my ship you found in the forest.”
    “Cause of you, she’s not here! She’s in no condition to fight you; anyway we only have one pair of these anti-gravity shoes which are mine.” Galax explained. “So are we going to do this fight or not... huh?” Galax noticed he started to snigger to himself at the side then looked back to her.
    “Well then, this fight with you is only for the Light Staff, and the Pendant Staff I presume then.”
    “I have no need for it,” The words came right out like someone told her to say it, it shocked Midnight completely but then went over the top with anger. No one rejects this staff, the ones I met were forcing me to hand it over. Does she not realise what this thing can do. Midnight was thinking of ways why Galax would not want it. Galax could sense hesitation inside him and then had a sudden chill; something was wrong. She remembered having a chill just before the attack began on Cube, suddenly the hesitation swept away.
    “Do you not notice this staff’s true power, this staff has caused me to gain all this! Don’t you want to control everyone around you and do what you want in the world; everyone does things for you alone when having this staff.” Midnight waited for an answer but Galax was just looked at him, she felt a bit shaken after what he said.
    Don’t be a fool; the powers of Zacon should lie in your hands alone. Then take them to the lost temple, it is your destiny.
    “No,” Galax’s voice was down to a whisper and said something so hard to hear; but her voice grew louder. “De nigh ain true, sef quan dan [This means: What I’m hearing; is not my destiny]. This power of control is used by greed and to someone else’s ways, although I decline its call.” She raised her right arm that had the Light Staff and used it to point to the main tower beside them. She raised her other arm and held onto the end of the staff and pulled like in artery. The arrow end started glowing and was charging an energy blast. “This tower is the cause to spread a hypnosis ray around Cube, you built this tower! And I will destroy it!” With that, she pushed the staff through her right hand, it stopped when she was an inch of letting it through completely; this launched the energy blast across to the tower. There was an explosion when it hit the tower; the Crotam metal armour scattered into pieces, the ‘M’ shaped monument had been blown into four and two parts fell over the side of the tower; the other two remained there.
    “No!” Midnight cried as he saw them fall to the low ground, he clenched his fists and looked back at Galax with rage. Galax had not moved when the explosion occurred, she then dropped her arms slowly back down to her sides. “You shall pay dearly for that!” He started moving through the air towards her and goes for a strike at her. Just as he was going to strike; Galax quickly raised her staff again but held it right above her head and in front of her, the Pendant Staff hit the Staff of Light. This caused Galax and Midnight be rebound off each other’s staffs, Midnight had been pushed back to where he last stood while Galax had lifted back her feet and hit a building behind her. She then bounced off it to go at Midnight and swung her Light Staff horizontally; unfortunately, Midnight flew further up.

Back at Midnight’s ship, Rosie had left her bandages on the floor and headed for the controls of the spacecraft. She pressed a blue button and held onto a handle at each side of the control panel. Rosie pulled the two handles back towards her and the ship started to rise off the ground. She then let go of a handle to press a yellow square button, then held onto the handle again.
    Up on the mountains, Crimson and Navy were watching a white light, and a green light hit each other and rebound like flies. The white light was Galax and the green light was Midnight. They were watching the fight all the way through the night until one of the lights disappears. A large engine was heard by Crimson; as she turned to the forest, a large spacecraft rose out and shot into the sky and then it was gone.
    “There goes the other one, might be obvious she had got injured or she’s been told to leave.” Crimson said and looked back to the towers. “Both will fail? Do you think that other spy is right Navy?” Navy’s eyes looked at her, the look in his eyes showed Crimson he wasn’t sure whether to trust them. Then his gaze returned to the fight; the green light had been thrown into one of the buildings, while the white was stood in the air alone. Down in the village, villagers were putting hands on their heads and shaking them. All of them were back to normal.
    Back at the fight in the city, Midnight jumped off the building and held his Pendant Staff behind him. In its claw, an energy ball was forming inside; Galax watched in amazement as it grew bigger. Midnight then through the staff down to his side; this launched the sphere towards her, Galax was nervous on how to repel something that big. She lifted her Light Staff and spun it around right in front of her like a wheel; was sphere stopped on contact and repelled the other way towards Midnight. Galax and Midnight switched expressions around; it wasn’t long before the ball of energy disintegrated out of sight. Midnight then felt calm when the sphere completely disappeared in front of him.
    “The Pendant Staff wasn’t made for long range.” Midnight firmly said. “And doing a cart wheel with that staff of yours won’t help you anyway.” Midnight charged right for her with the Pendant Staff in front, arrow side first. Galax also charged but was cautious about what she was doing. They were nearly close to each other; Galax raised her staff in front of her, both staffs hit each other on both arrows of the Pendant Staff and the Light Staff. A burning light grew between them; it grew so big, it swallowed up Midnight and Galax with their staffs, and destroying the nearby buildings.

Thanks

“The Collide...”Navy said watching the huge light grow in the centre of the city. “Midnight is in a tight spot now, will he destroyed, teleported, nothing happens or something else will happen. Same with her; as for the staffs, they can’t get destroyed. Huh...” The light died down into one light, the small light fell to the far ground. “We’ll see who or which staff has remained here, then we look for the one or both that hasn’t survived this.”
    In the centre of the city ruins on the low ground were ashes and all that remained in the ashes, was the Pendant Staff. The Light Staff had teleported, Midnight teleported but what believed to be Galax’s ashes lay with the Pendant Staff.

Thanks

Area 2, Planet Tetris

“Tetris, a single planet far from the Cube Planets; on the space map its west. Before the fight started I travelled here to Tetris, waiting for Yasae’s return to the Virtual. I travelled back in time to Tetris to when a young girl called Ozaskger was turning fifteen, while Yasae and Rosie during that time were trying to infiltrate Midnight’s tower on Cube. Midnight and the Light Staff have teleported here into separate places, the Pendant Staff is with Navy, and Yasae was sent to the spirit world. The poor girl can’t return here into Virtual until the time is right. I’m off to watch Ozaskger carefully now.”
    “Remember, you must give your identity when you finish your report. Now what is your name?” A radio call had been given to the mysterious girl that was in a golden yellow city with yellow sky and clouds. She smiled slightly and replied.
    “My name... Tantrum,” She said. [Tantrum has the power to travel forward or back in time, and see visions of past and future and see all outcomes. She has a side element power of Night]
    “All right, but don’t give it out to anyone else if someone could be listening. Over and out,” A small beep was heard meaning the connection was turned off; she turned around and set off to a small palace. The palace had four cone topped towers, one at each corner. Medium sized walls surrounded it well like any castle can. Oh I’ll remember well, after all when Yasae returns, she’ll want more answers from me. But I have a plan where she won’t remember who I am when the crash strike comes or during her time in the Shadow World. [Crash Strike is where two planets collide into each other on their orbits] Tantrum walked on towards the palace, at the gate was two guards of strength; they wore silver armour over their front and back. Leather boots of brown were worn on their feet and silver armour shorts that were flexible to move in. They used great large axes that crossed each other while Tantrum approached them.
    “Halt! Who dares to approach the palace?” One guard shouted and moved his axe and held it at Tantrum’s head. Tantrum didn’t stir from the mighty axe held in front of her face. She closed her eyes and raised her hand to touch the side of the axe; reopening them again she pushed the axe aside which then hit the other guard.
    “I’m here to be Ozaskger’s watcher, I’ve heard rumours about a kidnapper on the lose trying to capture her. I had been brought her by your queen’s message to guard her. It will be catastrophic if Ozaskger was missing from the palace because of that kidnapper, Thief of Fire. The one who steals all fire energy from this world every day, if only the Fire Guardian of the Fire Sword was brought here; where we could lure him into a trap. A backup plan is also to be made if he tries to escape, the Shadow Guardian of the Shadow Sword will surely be the one to do it. Cause of the Water Guardian of the Water Sword unfortunately has past away and no one to claim the sword to defeat this Thief of Fire.” [There are five main element guardians of five swords: Fire, Shadow, Electric, Earth and Water] Tantrum was speaking so dramatic to the guards; they started crying because everything she said was true. All that dramatic stuff is annoying but is useful in times like this. “I need to see the queen so she knows I’m here for the job. I need to get started before something dreadful happens to her.” With the gates opened a bit suitable for one person to go through. “Thank you.” She walked into palace grounds; a set of stairs headed to golden coloured doors, behind Tantrum the gates slowly closed.

Inside the throne room were long pillars and two end corridors, a wide hall with mirrored tiles, two thrones stood at end of the room. The king and Queen sat in them watching their young children run around hall playing a game of Elements [This game is where someone picks an element and someone is the enemy element]. The Queen smiled as she watched them have joy in their hearts, she looked to her left to find three of her children; two girls and a boy come in. They were older than the young kids; she looked to her right passed the King to see two older boys and an older girl. Her precious daughter was yet to come, but she never showed up.
    The joy died down to silence; the kids looked up to the golden door, in front was a Tantrum in dark clothing like night. The young children turned and ran to their mother; the Queen got up out of her throne and kneeled down to hug them all, but some stood behind her or the two thrones with their father. The two older boys ran in front of the King and Queen and drew swords from their side. Tantrum paid no attention to them and walked forward to the every centre. She looked around her and above her head; above were soldiers on a hidden balcony ready to fire arrows.
    “This is well sorted out for security here; even when you must check the person that comes in.” Tantrum began but the golden clothed boy with brown ginger hair tightened his grip on his sword.
    “Who are you and why are you here?” He shouted to Tantrum while the other boy; with green clothing of grass and leaves tightened his grip as well. Tantrum closed her eyes at them and shook her head.
    “Sparker, unfortunately I can’t say who I am, I’m forbidden. I’m here to protect your younger sister which hasn’t shown up yet. She’s still on the corridor and walking quiet slow, is she unsure about her new bodyguard today?” Tantrum opened her eyes to see Sparker; he was surprised that she knew his name, and he felt such power in her. “Sparkerita; don’t worry, Ozaskger is in safe hands if I watch her.” The small children were looking at Tantrum, and then turned to their mother in wonder. Sparker raised his sword so it was pointing to the ceiling; while the boy next to him put his sword’s sharp end onto the mirrored tiles’ lines. “So these are the positions of the Electric Guardian of the Electric Sword, and the Earth Guardian of the Earth Sword [Each guardian must stand in position to let their natural element know they are going to be used]. Save your strength for other battles, you’ll need it.”
    “Sparker! Riowner! Desist now, you can’t match that power.” Their Queen cried, her King stood up and looked forward past Sparker and Riowner to see Tantrum. He was wearing an open crimson jacket with rubies along the lining.
    “Sparkerita my love,” He began and looked at his Queen; she was wear dress like at a wedding but was a colour of cream with sapphires around the all the linings done on her dress, long hair as blonde as her dress, Sparkerita looked up at him. “I think this is who we sent for from Sarin, those that always get a power when they are born. She’s a Sarinian girl, who knows what power she has.” They both looked at Tantrum with wonder, her gaze changed to her right, looking down through the corridor. Sparker and Riowner headed to the side near that corridor but in the corner of Sparker’s eye was a girl in blue clothing like any normal girl; she had long brown hair which was mistaken as being black.
    “It’s her isn’t it Sparker? Ozaskger your sister that I have to guard, one that wants to be like you.” Tantrum kept saying which annoyed him because she knew everything about them.

Thanks

“Stop with the seeing the future trick or the mind reading trick of yours!” Sparker shouted and looked at her. Tantrum turned and looked at him; his face showed that he got nervous when she turned to him.
    “Who’s doing the future sights or mind readings? Huh...”Ozaskger was rubbing out sleep from her eyes and then saw Tantrum had switched expressions with Sparker when she came in. No, Ozaskger looks just like Yasae; I can see the future but not what they look like. She’s more precious than her parents think. Tantrum thought and tried not to lose it and had to give information to them. “Who is this?” Ozaskger asked Sparkerita; she was confused when she saw Tantrum in the centre of the hall. If this is the new bodyguard, I was expecting someone strong and big like those guards at the gate. Ozaskger slowly stepped forward towards Tantrum still unsure about her; she was now properly face to face with her. “Hi, you probably know who I am but what’s your name? You can tell me, well in my room.” Tantrum thought about it and listened into the future;
    “Wait, why do you know where I’ll be every time? Since Sparker says you know everything going on around you; if it’s true, who am I really? Answer me now!”
    “What’s the point telling; someone might zap you with a memory eraser again. You’ll forget everything I’ve told you.”
    Tantrum came back to Virtual and finally spoke. “Well... huh!” Tantrum looked around her in alarm. “He’s here,” Her voice came to a whisper still looking around; a hand touched hers which caused her to look. Ozaskger was quite nervous so she held onto Tantrum, it was so she felt save. Tantrum smiled and gripped her hand tight just in case. Torches on the sides where Sparker and Riowner were stood and on the opposite side went out too quickly. “Thief of Fire, he wants the next person in line for the Water Sword to become the Water Guardian.” Tantrum thought who it would be; she then sensed what she was looking for and turned to Ozaskger. This double of Yasae is the next Water Guardian of the Water Sword but I don’t sense all of the pieces yet. Something is missing in this world; she can’t draw for the sword unless she has that last piece. Oh well; it will be a while until I find it. The children with Sparkerita were getting scared; the two girls and the boy were holding hands in a chain with a side guard. Sparker and Riowner were cautious with their swords; Sparker had closed his eyes trying to sense the Thief of Fire’s presence. Riowner was left needing to hear for him, the King had his own sword called the Ying Yang Sword [The Ying Yang is difficult to weld unless the welder’s soul has the right pieces, but the welder can control the sword or it controls the welder]. He held it high in the air.
    “I call upon the Ying power of light!” He shouted but something yanked it out of his hand. Tantrum had heard that command on a different planet. “What! Sparker your element!” He turned to Sparker; he opened his eyes and nodded.
    “Call of lightning!” Sparker then raised his sword to point at the ceiling of the hall so fast a spark of light flew up to the centre and sent down a shower of electricity. Tantrum lifted her free hand above her palm face up. A purple coloured disc grew in her hand turned into a large transparent umbrella head, what they called a force shield. It kept Tantrum and Ozaskger safe from suffering more damage from the electric showers. Above them all was a large vortex on the ceiling; it was now pulling up the electricity through which caused a suction inside the vortex. “Grab hold onto something that is stuck to the ground, get out of there.” Tantrum’s shield wore off; the arrow men had left the hidden balcony above. Tantrum reached to her belt and pulled out a cable gun. This gun had a four hooked end that let up to high places, Ozaskger seemed confused.
    “How will that help? We don’t want to go up.”
    “No; go across; take off a side of a mirrored tile when I say.” Tantrum fired at a pillar near Sparkerita, it then swung around the pillar and caught on itself. “Now!” Tantrum looked at Ozaskger taking the side of the tile off the floor. Tantrum placed her cable gun under the tile, and pushed the tile onto her gun. “Lets go, I don’t know how long it will stay down that tile.” Tantrum and Ozaskger held onto the cable tightly, their feet were pulled off the floor. We’re not going to make it, redo history and still get the actual outcome; that was easy. Ozaskger behind her lost her grip, but Tantrum noticed and grabbed her hand.
    “Please, don’t let go of me.” Ozaskger cried to Tantrum but she remembered something in her past.
    “Tantrum please, don’t let go. Your parents will be proud of you get us to safety. Please, don’t do that mistake again.” [Tantrum in the past had been in this condition but inside a factory and released her parent to fall into the lava. The memory is painful inside her heart]
    “Hey! Hey! The tile’s going to get caught into the vortex, we got to hurry.” Ozaskger was shouting to Tantrum to hurry so much. A shift was heard, the tile was moving out of place and Tantrum had only reached half way of the cable. A sudden sense from something came to Tantrum and Sparker, who had dropped down his arm with his sword in panic.
    “Look out!” Sparker cried, looking from Tantrum and his sister to the vortex; a ball of fire fell towards the other end of the cable and snapped the cable. Tantrum and Ozaskger flew even higher up, even closer to the vortex. Ozaskger screamed with fear and shredding tears of sadness; Tantrum just looked up to her panicking so much. Tantrum looked back to the ground where the lose tile was, it was still being pulled up but how long will it stay in there? If I lose grip, I lose my only cable gun or hold on longer until the tile slips out. Tantrum thought as she was losing grip on the wire and Ozaskger. “Ozaskger! Turn on that locket under your top!” Sparker shouted again to them, she nodded pulling her free hand towards her neck and then under her top. She pulled out a hemisphere metal made of silver; it was shiny and able to see yourself in it. [Ozaskger’s locket contains a tracker; it sends a beckon to Sparker’s navigator mentioned further on] A small switch was on the flat surface, Ozaskger’s thumb pushed the switch so it was on; Tantrum looked to see her turn it on, but to her nothing happened. Ozaskger then put it back under her top, looking back at Sparker so upset. Does this mean I’ll likely to get sucked in? Ozaskger thought, then Sparker nodded, he was upset to lose her.
    “What is that anyway?” Tantrum asked but when Ozaskger turned to her, she gave a sudden gasp. She’s seeing a vision. But only ones with special powers can do that! Tantrum thought as Ozaskger gazed into her short vision.
    She was falling from a waterfall with an unusual weapon; it was like a trident but darker. Then she saw someone like her fall after her with an arrow like weapon, she held out her hand to Ozaskger and she held her hand to her. A shine of light gleamed inside their clasped hands. “United, we are one. We become like immortal.” Came a voice in her vision, it was the falling person with her.
    “Ozaskger, listen up that tile is almost out and I’m losing my grip on you.” Tantrum shouted, she knocked out of the vision and looked at her. A shift from the tile again caused it to come out and get sucked up. The two teens that were holding onto the wire got pulled up into the vortex and out of sight. The vortex shrunk and disappeared from the room.
    “Ozaskger!” Sparkerita cried to the ceiling, putting her hands over her face and started to cry. The younger children started to cry with her, maids from both corridors came through and took a child each and took them back down the corridors to their rooms. Her King bent down to her side and hugged her tight.
    Sparker and Riowner felt ashamed for losing their sister, they then looked at the older girl beside them. She was wearing cream and pink top and trousers, with hair short and brown. She was shredding tears as she looked into the centre of the hall where the mirrored tile had been taken out. She then blinked with surprise and turned to Sparker and Riowner.
    “Ozaskger has her tracker on remember,” she said to them showing an expression with hope. “There’s still a chance to save them from the Thief of Fire.” Sparker and Riowner shared her expression with her, and then looked at each other. Sparker reached into his pocket and drew out a flat, metal gadget. It was small but it had a small radar screen [like what Galax and Rosie found that was called a navigator]; a small triangular pyramid popped into the air above it. A light on the radar was flashing in the top right corner. Sparker pushed a purple button on the bottom of the radar; the triangular pyramid then formed a piece of land and the flashing light was on a mountain in the top right corner.
    “If we never had this at all, that locket won’t help. Who ever has one of these is dead lucky if they want to find precious things.” Riowner mentioned and pointed to the mountain. “That must be where that Thief of Fire is keeping Ozaskger. The mountains, but if that protector of Ozaskger’s has been teleported somewhere else; we won’t find them both.” He moved his finger away from the hologram mountain and turned to look out the window. Outside the palace walls, were the roofs of the houses in the city. Beyond them was a single mountain, at the top it was like a crater which mistaken the mountain as a volcano. “Well it’s not far to go. It’s just outside the city, Victorian. But you better stay here for our return with Pinpin and the other two.” Riowner turned to Sparker and Victorian; they were surprised they didn’t need fast equipment to get there. “So, are we going to plan this or not?”

Thanks

Inside the vortex just it had closed; Tantrum and Ozaskger redone their grip to make it tighter. Unfortunately during half way, Tantrum had lost her grip on Ozaskger completely and got pulled out of the vortex by the current and fell to the ground outside the city. Ozaskger was pulled through to the other side and landed into a barred cell.
    Tantrum changed her falling position so she landed onto her feet so gently. She was facing the single mountain that was right in front of her.
    “Hmm...” Tantrum murmured, three circles surrounded her and span up and down her; and disappeared.
    Tantrum found herself inside a dark corridor; there were no windows or torches to light the way. Suddenly she shifted to her right where a dark figure fell past her. “It was a good thing I can see in the dark, otherwise I wouldn’t have moved out of the way.” The figure groaned holding his hand to his head and shaking it, they looked up Tantrum; she had went under her cloak and reached for a mini gun. She had it held right at the figure’s dark face; running steps were getting louder behind her. “Oh, one more thing; I’m no sinner.” [In this world, a sinner kills for evil ways only] Tantrum pulled the trigger and killed the dark figure, falling to the ground. She then turned around and her arm with the mini gun; and shot five more bullets at the running backup.

Sparker and Riowner had reached a path up the single mountain outside of the city. On the sides of the path was only tall grass and tall trees, while even higher has rocks standing out of the mountain. The path was small and narrow and worn out from owning grass of its own. Sparker lead Riowner up the path through the tall grass, Riowner left the path and entered the tall trees and grass so he was camouflaged in their colours and unable to be seen. He was trying to scare Sparker from a surprise attack of jumping in front of him. Sparker kept going on the path with his right hand on his sword, ready for Riowner’s strike.
    “What’s the point Rio, you try every time and fail. I know you’re in the tall grass beside me.” Sparker called to him, Riowner exited the path in an orderly fashion not far in front of Sparker. “Gets you every time; you’re not supposed to do something that will give yourself away. Everyone does it to drive enemies or spies out from hiding. If your not careful Riowner there is one of that Thief of Fire’s troops up ahead, or maybe there is two.” Sparker continued on and on, up ahead two troops were chatting to themselves that Sparker knew they were there. Both jumped out of their hiding places inside the tall grass near the hard rocks; then they realised Sparker and Riowner had gone from the path. “See! You need stupid enough to fall for that trick now.” The troops turned around and looked up at the rocks; Sparker and Riowner were behind one each with swords drawn out.
    “My terrain, my rules; Earth Shake!” Riowner shouted, throwing his sword down to the bottom of the rock where the soil was. As the sword entered the ground; there was an earthquake below the troops feet, the ground opened and swallowed the two troops whole. “More like a fissure strike there.” Riowner mentioned to Sparker and reached across the air above his sword. He focused on the sword to return to his hand; the sword quickly pulled itself out of the ground and flew into Riowner’s palm. Sparker and Riowner jumped off the two rocks and headed up the path.
    At the top of the mountain was a dug cave, Sparker and Riowner had turned around to see their city at the bottom of the mountain. The sun was beginning to set in the plain land beyond the city. Sparker’s clothing was turning a darker colour of orange as the sun set.
    “Tetris City looks beautiful from up here, especially when it’s the evening.” Sparker said in amazement and turned to Riowner. He was about to enter the cave without him, Sparker walked over to join him and drew their swords with caution. The cave contained no light as they walked further into the cave; as they turned a corner, Sparker and Riowner stopped frozen. Quiet steps were getting louder and heading towards them. “Troops,” Sparker whispered to Riowner. “Rio, get your headgear out and take the lead. I’ll follow your steps.” [Riowner’s headgear is like Rosie’s but contains night vision] Riowner got out his navigator from his belt and slipped it over his head and eyes. Through Riowner’s eyes; he saw troops like the palace guards but their armour was the colour of bronze, they had night vision also but had no need for a navigator. They could see in the dark every easily since they saw Riowner and Sparker in front of them.
    “Let’s go!” Riowner shouted, swinging his sword through the air; as he stopped his sword pointing at the troops, sharp leaves flew out of the sword at great speed heading towards them. Sparker behind him pulled back his sword so the tip was beside him and pushed it forward like stabbing the air; lightning shot out of the iron metal towards the troops. The sharp leaves had made their arms and legs numb and cut right through the armour. The electricity came next and gave them quite a shocking pain, also giving out light to see the troops shaking. Sparker and Riowner gripped their swords and returned them to caution position. The electricity stopped, the troops stood in shock in a while, then they fell to the ground; they were dead.
    “At least we’re on the side good and don’t get called sinners, other wise we’ll be an outcast from Tetris City.” Sparker spoke quietly and looked at Riowner by his side. “But in another world, a sinner doesn’t mean how we call one here.” Riowner looked back to him and nodded and looked onward through the cave.
    “The cave is going to lead into a corridor, leading to the Thief of Fire’s hide away. As we go on, there will be more troops guarding the corridors so we need to be careful.” As Riowner ended, Sparker went ahead for a bit and replied.
    “There is no need to tell me twice, we’ve been in places like this; it’s no different.” Both started to run through the cave and corridors, defeating troops with there swords of power. There were twists and twines like a maze, as they went on; their shots were more accurate and learned a few more abilities on the way.
    On a corner, Sparker suddenly halted and pulled back Riowner at was just about to run past him, behind him. A small group of troops were seeing to fallen troops, a torch was lit to see the proper injury. They were shot! Someone else was here before us, who could have got in before us. The Sarin! It must be. Sparker thought in confusion. But they would have got rid of anyone they don’t want, so how did she get back in? Sparker took a step forward around corner followed by Riowner; they had their swords ready. The troops were counted as a number of three; they looked up at them in horror. All three drew swords of their own and charged at Sparker and Riowner. The two boys looked at each other and then back to the troops, both of them swung their swords horizontally at the other swords. All three swords seemed unharmed until half of the blades fell to the ground. More damage was done; Sparker’s and Riowner’s swords were dripping a red liquid onto the floor. Their slash had not just cut the swords in half but also their welders, the troops fell back in two pieces onto the ground; their blood spilt all over the floor. Sparker and Riowner then got a red cloth from their belts and wiped their swords clean.
    “I hate having to do that, it just ruins them. No wonder our father the King told us to clean them if we get stains on them. It jams up all their power if we don’t.” Sparker explained finishing his cleaning and returned his red cloth into his belt. Riowner did the same; then they returned their swords to their sides. “Well we’re not far from where Ozaskger is been kept, obvious that the Thief of Fire is watching her and can strike without warning.”
    “Then lets go, troops will be on their way right now.” They started to run down more corridors which were empty all the way.

Thanks

Tantrum had entered a large and dusty room with barred cells surrounding it. The room was square shaped and had an empty centre where besides tiles on the floor, nothing was in the middle of the room. She entered the shadows and walked to her left around the sides of the prison ring. Tantrum then stopped and looked across the room, in the opposite cell was Ozaskger; she had curled herself into a ball with her back to the wall. She had been crying and praying someone will come to save her, Ozaskger must have been waiting so long, she thought no one will. Tantrum was happy that Ozaskger didn’t look up to see her standing across the room. She then looked up at the top of the cells on her left; there was a dark balcony which was hard to notice without any light. Tantrum looked closely at the balcony; a strange figure was watching Ozaskger, waiting patiently for her saviours to come for her. They never noticed Tantrum staring quietly; they wore gloves on their hands which were holding the rail of the balcony. On their head were three points and lines going round, it was an old kind of crown [This kind of crown was from a different time and very valuable]. Running steps were coming from the corridor; Tantrum saw the future meaning she was going to teleport off the floor and onto the hidden balcony. She stood in front of a dark wall, behind the dark figure.
    Down below, Sparker and Riowner entered the ring of prisons and searching them all. They looked to the right from the door and saw Ozaskger curled up. She was safe. Both of them ran over to the cell, Sparker drew his sword and struck the lock. Ozaskger looked up as the cell door creaked open. She got up onto her feet and ran to Sparker and give him a hug, Riowner could understand why Sparker and not him. Sparker’s right, she does look up to him. He thought to himself and closed his eyes; suddenly they shot back open and turned to look up at the hidden balcony. Above was clapping slowly, it was low and quiet. Ozaskger and Sparker notice Riowner’s gaze and followed it, not hugging anymore. Now they could hear the clapping sound; Riowner drew his sword out and held it in front of him. Ozaskger moved away from Sparker so he could do the same. She pulled out a small dagger and put a side to her mouth. It was a disguised flute because there were holes in a straight line across the fake blade.
    “How fortunate you made it this far, two guardians and one next in line to be one. A pity that one next in line can’t made them self the Water Guardian otherwise they would have put up a fight.” Torches from above lit up brightly; the one specking was a red coloured echidna on two legs. He wore two gloves that had two coned points on each one. [In another way of seeing what he looks like, just think of Knuckles from Sonic the hedgehog with extra powers] He was also wearing a pointed crown on his head. He jumped over the balcony rail and landed onto the floor smoothly.
    “Thief of Fire...” Sparker whispered to himself, he was shocked he was looking at him for the first time. In this world, the Knuckles are fire types and very strong ones. The Thief of Fire is a fire type! He must like a lot of fire to do so, and all the torches here are brightly burning to prove it he likes his element. Sparker kept thinking until a shock came to him and looked at Riowner. Rio wouldn’t stand a chance to go against him, not with Earth energy. And Ozaskger’s not even a guardian unless she’s next in line for the Water Guardian. It would have been great if the others were here. “Alright Thief of Fire, your going down!” Both Sparker and Riowner got into their guardian positions like when they first met Tantrum. Sparker then threw his sword down to be line with the Knuckles fire type, electric sparks scattered in one direction towards the Thief of Fire. As they were about to hit him; a sudden fire wall sprung up right in front of the Thief of Fire. The sparks went through the fire but not through the other side.
    “A simple defence trick, Sparker. That’s all it is!” Riowner shouted but then gave a gasp when the fire type had clasped his hands and punched the air. From his hands was a quick forming fire ball, heading straight for him. Three musical notes were played at even a greater speed; a bright blue sphere was formed in front of Riowner, in the way of the moving fire ball. As it made contact with the sphere; a puff of smoke was formed and both the blue sphere and the fire ball were gone. Riowner looked behind him to Ozaskger; she still had her flute to her mouth. “What was that?”
    “A simple defence trick.” She replied; Ozaskger had looked at Riowner as to say, a simple defence trick can also be handy in a way. She then covered two holes in the flute and played a long note. Riowner turned back to the Thief of Fire, he found out why Ozaskger played; three flamethrowers were heading for all of them. A large wall of water had appeared and swallowed the flames and moved towards the fire type Knuckles.
    Riowner then noticed Sparker has called forth a lightning stream while touching the wave with his sword. The water carried the electricity towards the Thief of Fire; he was surprised what was going on and what was going to happen. As the water made contact with him, the fire Knuckles started shaking while the electric shock flowed through him. Meanwhile above on the hidden balcony, Tantrum watched the light show where the Thief of Fire was being electrocuted. She turned and left the balcony to a corridor.
    Back down below, the Thief of Fire had stopped shaking as the water and electricity disappeared from sight. He was so numb, he fell instantly forward towards the ground. Sparker, Riowner and Ozaskger walked slowly towards the fire type echidna with caution. Sparker finally reached the Knuckles and took out of his belt cuffs, opened them up and closed them on the Thief of Fire’s wrists. They clicked into place and started glowing; the fire type then started glowing and disappeared.
    “Now that the Thief of Fire behind bars, we’ll return home now.” Sparker spoke and returned to Riowner and Ozaskger. “So, ready to head back. We’ll use that vortex portal to enter the outskirts of the city.” Sparker picked up Ozaskger and jumped high into the air towards the hidden balcony. He had noticed it when the light shined at the supports during the fight. Riowner followed him up towards the balcony; they landed quite hard onto their feet and looked around. The balcony was empty.
    Inside a large room, many computers went around the walls; linking up to a centre machine, the machine looked like a huge ring of metal. Riowner ran into the room and headed for computer; he started typing on the keyboard and then looked confused sort of.

Thanks

“This isn’t English; they know we are going to use this.” Riowner explained as Sparker came in with Ozaskger behind him. “It says ‘Alkara wahtan nera’, what does it mean Sparker?” He looked at Sparker; he shook his head in reply and then looked at Ozaskger. She was still upset from being captured; tiny drops of tears fell down her face. Ozaskger looked at the screen and gasped; the strange words were turning into liquids and formed themselves into English words. Now the sentence was ‘Activate Vortex Portal’, Ozaskger joined Riowner on his side and pressed on the key ‘enter’.
    “Activating Vortex Portal, I don’t know how it looked English though. One minute its gibberish and then the next, I see it in English. It must be a language from different world or something.” Ozaskger explained her surprised state and turned to the metal ring in the centre of the room. Inside the ring was like a circular pond on its side and a stone had been thrown in. The ripples were endless. All three of them turned, walked over to stand in front of the ring. They looked at each other with confidence, they walked through the portal; the ripples and water disappeared.

It wasn’t all golden yellow in Tetris City anymore; now it was filled with red and orange, burning through the night. Flames had burned centre markets on one side of the city away from the palace. Citizens were screaming and finding shelter from the fire and crashing buildings. In a clearing; a tiny vortex grew to human size and spinning, exiting the vortex was Sparker, Riowner and Ozaskger. Sparker and Riowner drew their swords as soon as they saw the fires in the streets. Ozaskger stayed behind Sparker and stayed close to him as they carefully searched the city streets. Who could have done this, Thief of Fire is in jail. Riowner thought to himself but soon got his answer as he turned a corner. High in the air was a tall man in a blue top hat and blue cape. His back was turned when Riowner saw him; Sparker and Ozaskger joined him by his side to stare in wonder.
    “So! Where’s your wardrobe then, burned to a crisp so you can’t change! Shameful!” Sparker called the man in the air; he turned and looked down to them in a row. A magician that can’t see with one eye so he has to have one lens. Sparker formed a sarcastic smile on his face for a while then seemed confused. The magician started grinning at them and floated down towards the ground. He stared at all three of them, not noticing swords ready for any attack.
    “I know what you’re thinking; I am Magnent, the greatest magician of all time stands before you.” He began, Riowner was shocked of what he heard; More like worst, this guy thinks he’s the best but doesn’t realise no one is watching his acts. Riowner thought and looked at Sparker then to Ozaskger. He turned back to the magician and stared; all three of them started laughing hard like hearing a funny joke. “What’s so funny? I’m the world’s greatest enemy of all Virtual, no one can stop me!” Sparker, Riowner and Ozaskger stopped laughing but couldn’t lose their grinning smiles.
    “What a spoon! Can you believe that Rio, how pathetic.” Sparker turned to Riowner and turned back to Magnent. His grin left in exchange for a confident smile. “If you think you’re so good, try to stop this blast...” Sparker was about to finish until someone behind finished his sentence for him.
    “That will send you to the next planet!” A dark cylinder blast of electricity shot from behind the three right at Magnent, it pushed him high into the sky and he disappeared out of sight. Sparker, Riowner and Ozaskger turned around to find a boy in black as shadow clothing similar to Sparker’s, and a blonde haired girl in fire red clothing like Ozaskger’s water blue clothing style. As they walked closer to the three, they seem to have been picking up speed towards them. They started waving to them as they began running towards the three. They came to a sudden halt right in from of Sparker and Riowner, and Ozaskger, both of them were smiling at them as a greeting to the three. “Well, I wasn’t expecting you to be after Magnent as well or did you just get back into town to find him.” The boy spoke to Sparker and Riowner like he knew him, “Sparker, why are you and your brother still living here? You could at least try to go after one that is human than the Thief of Fire.”
    “We were needed here David, Rio and I like having adventures and going against any enemy that stands in our way.” Sparker showed confidence and raised a fist in front of him like he was posing for a drawing. He lowered it back down to his side, “So, how is your work with Kayleigh then at Planet Talona.” David bowed his head in shame, and then looked back up to Sparker.
    “It was a two months ago on Planet Talona, it was attacked by strange creatures from the sky. Many people were killed; their leader knew one of the victims of their wrath. Also, they kept seeing a small girl every time they went near each person. No one knows who it was but some believe she’s still alive. Researchers said the creatures were Demon Flyers and Demon Troops, that’s what they said. They left the next day, what they were looking for wasn’t there.” Sparker, Riowner and Ozaskger looked at each other and shared the same shock expression. All three of them remembered Ozaskger’s new guardian [Tantrum], all of them thought that she was that girl; but Riowner started thinking about other ideas that it might not be her. Riowner could be wrong or right.
    Kayleigh had turned around and was in amazement; the others shared her gaze and stood in surprise. Sparkerita in her cream dress stood before them with a small smile and took out a scroll from her ribbon belt. It was old but was never opened so it wouldn’t be worn out. She walked over to the five in delight, when she came to a stop, she held it in front of her like she was wanted them to take it off her.
    “This is the scroll of the ‘Main Five’; five warriors come together and reunite with each other. They must travel to the hidden temple to unlock their welder’s element powers. Unfortunately, you must travel far and must work together to reach the temple. Take this scroll, this scroll shows you way towards the temple and will help you work out the element carvings when you reach it.” All five looked at one and other thinking about the working together and their problems. Why do I have to work with him, he doesn’t like travelling far. Sparker and David thought about each other, while Riowner and Kayleigh agreed their partnership by shaking hands. One problem is; I don’t have an element sword of my own. Ozaskger thought feeling for sword at her side, she was feeling air. All five of then looked back to Sparkerita and nodded in agreement, Sparker reached for the scroll from Sparkerita, she then vanished once it was out of her hand.
    “I’ll hold the scroll during our travel Sparker, having it your hands will only cause it to go missing.” David mentioned and snatched the scroll out Sparker’s hands. Kayleigh then snatched it off David and looked both of them. She and Riowner came to a conclusion during their squabble on who will take the scroll.
    “I say Ozaskger should take it; I know she’s the only one without an element sword but if we come across danger, one of us needs to stay out of fights to read the scroll.” They all looked at Kayleigh and nodded as the final agreement.

Their travel took three solid days to reach the next town; all five were worn out when they got a small hotel. It was a wooden building and had some draughts; luckily their beds were all woolly duvet covers and were able to warm themselves. They stayed over during a night and had found a tiny wooden café; it wasn’t crowded much but was fine with Riowner and Kayleigh. Sparker and David kept staring into each other’s eyes and in a staring contest. Ozaskger felt uncomfortable while she was looking outside, a boy in a top with green horizontal lines and fine blue trousers. He was wearing small glasses and had black hair; he was with an older boy with blonde hair and in brown robes like a royal servant in a palace like hers. When Ozaskger was a girl, she had to stay inside the palace walls with no reason why from her parents. A sudden chill went down her spine and started hearing a strange, dark voice in her mind.
    You can not escape me child, I know where you are and I am watching your every move.
    Ozaskger gave a gasp; everyone in the café stared, except for Sparker and David still having their staring contest. Kayleigh looked around to everyone else, shaking her head like there’s nothing wrong. They all turned away except Riowner and Kayleigh turned back to her. Both of them looked extremely worried about her that something was wrong. Still Ozaskger could still hear the voice like it was specking through her ear.
    You can not hide forever; don’t run from your destiny.
    “How am I running from my destiny? Who is specking to me?” Ozaskger whispered to herself but Riowner heard her words clearly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast