+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Reality Series

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Virtual Reality Series

“Go!” Pinpin opened her eyes and suddenly cart wheeled aside to her left and Arres just somersaulted towards her bow. Galax sat up just in time and came up with an idea which will give an advantage. She looked at the sandy yellow fox, it crying exciting moans to Pinpin and making little dances. Galax realised that the baby fox communicating with Pinpin on what to do and showing her how to do attacks and defensive power.
    Pinpin will die because a pathetic creature is giving puny instructions.
    “As if,” Galax spoke silently and watched Arres carefully. She fired a count of ten arrows and each missed because of Pinpin’s increased speed. Arres through her right palm onto the ground, sand blew around the arena causing it hard to see for Pinpin so she stopped. Arres could barely be seen by the others but Galax knew what would happen next. Arres threw bow like a boomerang which struck a memory in Galax about Rosie her old friend from Cube. All the sand directly headed for her spinning bow, creating a sand twister. Pinpin cart wheeled aside, Arres bow hit the side of the arena wall and she somersaulted to it. That’s it; Arres has a pattern she sticks to. Galax thought and scrambled to her feet. “Pinpin hit the ground with your right palm, and then spin like a ballet dancer.” Pinpin looked at her after cart wheeling and nodded. Her friend beside Galax looked up at her puzzled, why spin on toes. It thought.
    Pinpin rolled aside onto her feet and pushed her right palm onto the sandy ground. Like what Arres did, sand blew up into the air just before Arres reached her bow. She looked behind to see Pinpin inside the sand blizzard getting up and spun on one foot faster and faster. All the sand headed for her this time including Arres’ bow, she was amazed of such power without anything to do it for her. Suddenly without warning, a beam of ice shot out of the sand twister heading for Arres. She was shocked and somersaulted aside; she looked straight at Galax with anger.
    “You will not interfere with my battles Galax Star!” Arres screamed but felt scared when Galax looked surprised herself about the ice beam. “If she was surprised of the ice power being used, she doesn’t know she has ice power yet. That means... the case of Pinpin’s watch, the sand fox, it makes sense. I don’t have power of ice, because she has a superior sand type.” Arres looked in shock as another beam fired towards her. She somersaulted aside and pushed down both palms onto the ground, sand started to surround her completely.
    “Pinpin stop, she’s given up! She can’t beat two different elements like what you have, she can’t match it.” Galax watched Pinpin’s sand twister fall apart, Pinpin stopped spinning feeling dizzy. Shaking her head, picking up the sandy bow and ran to Arres. Arres left her shell of sand and saw Pinpin handing back her bow to her. She felt puzzled but then smiled.
    “You do have honour then, unlike some.” Arres spoke taking back her bow; she turned and walked back to the other ‘Forces of Destruction’. Pinpin watch her leave her, she then turned and ran towards her friends. Sparker and Riowner were now standing with Kayleigh, Pinpon and Pequra had started cheering for her.
    “Galax thanks for telling me and you too, my cute little fox.” Pinpin bent down and stroked the little fox on its head. Standing straight again she hugged Galax and jumped up for Galax to hold her.
    “Explain how that happened Galax Star. Who wouldn’t noticed your interference in this battle?” The centre figure of them shouted to her, Galax carefully took Pinpin off her and looked towards them.
    “Actually I didn’t expect Pinpin to have a second element which rarely happens. Besides if I had ice power in store, it would take a long time for me to learn it.” Galax replied and turned towards Sparker, he was completely confused. “They won’t let us go because our strings are well done on unity and friendship and they want to break every one of them. Even if we defeat all seven of them, they still won’t let us leave alive.” She turned and looked at David watching the coloured creatures wake up from being knocked out. Then she looked back at Sparker with more words for him. “You need to put your jealousy aside and have proper unity and friendship otherwise you and David will fail. Trust me on this; somehow I know what it’s like if someone thinks I’m better than them. But when I don’t know.” Galax looked over the other side towards the ‘Forces of Destruction’. They were thinking on who will go next.
    “Now one of earth shall fight me, I am Florran!” Stepped out for closest on the left, she looked nearly like Galax if she hadn’t a marsh coloured cape, her pale face and her grassy clothes like Riowner. “Who is my challenge?” Suddenly she quickly pulled out from behind her a long whip that was a vine.
    “Cute Flower,” Riowner mentioned and was interested that his opponent was a girl and was beautiful. “She’s a princess.” He stepped forward towards the centre, still gazing at Florran’s face. Florran heard him clearly from the distance.
    “A pretty flower with a poisonous thorn is I’m described. But a princess, that’s new. More like a princess of terror, princess weed; I’m described as a problem in a garden. Remember that Riowner.” Florran ran out into the arena, Riowner held his ground. This move is lame, even Sparker does it. He thought but he kept a vision of Florran inside his head.
    “Rio, get a grip. Florran doesn’t look likely to be charge dashing.” Sparker shouted but it was too late for Riowner think first. Florran stopped and swung her vine like whip around him. Riowner was caught in her trap; the vine grew longer fast and had him helpless. She let go of her whip gently, her end of the whip quickly tied the other way around Riowner. He was completely wrapped up as a parcel; he couldn’t move his arms or legs. Florran felt confident as she walked over to him, as she stepped closer, her whip grew vines and headed into the ground around him. She put her arm around his shoulders; she chilled Riowner by running her finger down his neck.
    “How do you like me now grassy, it’s the end for you.” Florran spoke, Sparker saw the most unexpected thing that could happen. Florran kissed Riowner on his lips slowly, when she removed her lips away from his, she began a haunting laughter. The ground below them crumbled and the vines pulled Riowner down below. Florran still gloated as she was elevated down with. The ground covered the hole and they were gone.
    “Rio!” Sparker shouted; he was devastated of what happened. “How do you call that fair? Taking them out of the arena is against the rules.” His answer came when one stepped into the light, a tall thin man stood with a thin shield on his left arm. He entered the centre of the arena, his left arm drooped in front of him and his right reached for the sky. He stared towards Sparker for a reply, “If Florran does anything to Rio I will...” Sparker murmured until felt a nudge on his arm, Galax was getting his attention.
    “Rio will be fine, Florran was sent out to do a battle underground so they can both use their power easily.” Galax whispered and looked Sparker’s opponent. “It’s a distraction which will put you off guard. Go.” Sparker nodded and stepped forward to face his challenge against F.O.D. which will be electrifying.

Below Florran secretly loves Riowner, but he refuses her now. Their earth elements match blow for blow.
    “Give up Rio; it’s time you took me back.” Florran’s whip caught hold of Riowner’s ankle which caused him to fall forward. She gave a slight laugh at his fall, Riowner had other ideas. He looped her whip on his free ankle and yanked it out of her hand. He grabbed the end and used Florran’s move against her, tying her in her own whip.
    “Now who’s laughing Florran, after you’ve gone and join F.O.D; it’s no wonder I won’t have you back. Besides, I have someone better now Cute Flower.”
    “I’m not called Cute Flower anymore, I am Florran.” Suddenly Florran broke free.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Sparker jumped onto the edge of the arena wall and looked down to his enemy. His foe used an electric stream along the ground and climbed up the wall for Sparker. He quickly jumped up and directed lightning from the air towards him.
    “We should swap Sparker with Bargura; his lightning strikes were more brutal than Sparker’s.” David explained and sniggered, a single shot of lightning fell down and hit a millimetre away from him. David looked up to see Sparker floating in mid air with his shackles on his left arm only. Sparker glared down towards him, he then suddenly remembered Bargura was still battling him and searched the arena floor. He was nowhere to be seen. Sparker looked above into the sunlight; a circle figure grew fast towards him. He realised that Bargura had moved secretly away from Sparker’s sight, now Bargura was using his shield to squash Sparker into the dusty ground. Both of them crashed into the arena which caused a massive quake inside the ground, causing the arena ground to split in two. The other teens and young covered their faces of the blowing sand towards them. By Galax was the ancient carvings on the wall, when the sand disappeared and looked, she realised the carvings of the warriors were actually the ‘Forces of Destruction’. The carvings were just covered in sand and now was washed away to give bazaar colours. She looked back to Bargura and then to the remaining ‘F.O.D.’, there were four stood in shadow watching Sparker’s disadvantage against Bargura. Suddenly as Bargura charged his shield for a final shock, below from the huge crack came a long green vine flying for Bargura and grabbed onto his thin shield. Jumping out of the crack was Florran shaken up; as she landed onto her feet, a moment later she collapsed onto the ground. On the other side of the crack with Sparker was struggling Riowner on the edge of the hole.
    “I need assistance here, Sparker” Riowner gasped as Sparker pulled him out from the underground cavern as he realised where had been. “Florran is finished as you can see, but that... I need a cure from poison quickly.” Sparker was devastated and towards collapsed Florran, her cape was torn and her clothes were the same. David ran over to collect Riowner before he collapsed as well. Both were exhausted from fighting.
    “It won’t be long for him...” Florran choked as Bargura pick her up and carried her back towards the other ‘F.O.D.’ members. Sparker and David carried Riowner back towards Galax and Kayleigh that were waiting for them. David and Sparker lay him by the little coloured creatures, one in green gasped and inspected Riowner carefully. It then sat by Riowner, crossing its legs and held his hands near the ground. A tiny shoot grew out of the ground slowly and bloomed with white petals and purple stamen and stigma. Pollen grains swept around Riowner’s face and settled onto his tongue, they breezed down his mouth into his stomach. Riowner opened his eyes well enough to move again.
    “This flower...” Kayleigh spoke, looking up at Sparker and David. “It contains healing power; this purple pollen has removed the poison Riowner got from Florran. These creatures can help us on new adventures, if we have any though.” Kayleigh was about to say more until Galax interrupted from behind.
    “These ‘Forces of Destruction’ warriors are traitors,” Galax was speaking seriously towards them and pointed towards the now coloured carvings. “There is a line about them under each one. Florran’s line is being Riowner’s former girlfriend, Arres was a student in sand elements, and Bargura is one of the powerful warriors of electric elements until Sparker became champion of that element.” She looked over to the other side, noticing their third woman had entered the arena ready to fight Kayleigh of fire element. “Kayleigh, your up with Pinpon, she needs to know how to fight someone in these.” Kayleigh was shocked, her opponent held a coiled up snake in her hand. It was fire coloured and striped with ash, still she hadn’t killed the vicious snake. Hair like fire it self and clothes were Egyptian red.
    “Faaranta is one the most aggressive of us all, but she defeated three fighters in one slash of her whip. Surely she can defeat two now. In the mean time, I Sardorno will challenge David to an air assault in darkness. For the sun is beginning to set.” David looked into the sky and noticed an inch of the sun had gone under the horizon. Meanwhile Kayleigh and Pinpon took their stands of fire; Kayleigh’s reflection of Galax’s gave Faaranta the slip of puzzlement and Pinpon held her key like a drawn card from a cartoon game. Both of them stepped forward to face Faaranta while David leaps into the air and waits for his match. Leaping into the air after him was one in black as shadow and hair darker than David and surrounding clouds. His black, long staff was longer than his small size to David.
    Back down below, Kayleigh had been thrashed into the arena wall by Faaranta’s snake whip. Pinpon was quick on her feet but her usage in fire power was very low. Faaranta copied Kayleigh’s power by pushing air in front of her which burst out flames towards each other. Pinpon suddenly skidded on the sand, sending sparks of fire towards Faaranta, but ended up spinning uncontrollably round forming a twister of flames. Unfortunately, from above a shadow coloured bolt fell and knocked Pinpon off her feet. Kayleigh finally caught hold of Faaranta’s whip, even though it struggled to bite her hand off. More falling lightning of darkness hit the arena causing such damage, Galax unusually calculated on where the electricity of night would not touch. She took one step back just before a shadow bolt hit the ground in front of her. She watched Faaranta get struck by a bolt of darkness and Kayleigh letting go to cover Pinpon. The fire twister suddenly collapsed on Faaranta, followed by Sardorno falling towards the ground onto Faaranta. From the sky, David moved swiftly down beside Sparker on the sandy floor. Kayleigh and Pinpon had finally reached the group before an earthquake struck the ground. Behind on the other side, were two remaining left and one in rocky brown and purple cap had entered. To Pequra’s surprise, they held a giant stone hammer [or a sledge hammer] in both hands showing it weighing more than the user.
    “Rokoran, show Pequra that your hammer of element stone can break his bones.” The remaining one said; he seemed to have snapped his fingers. From the crack came a floating screen with a rocky theme around it, on it was words:

Rokoran
    Vs.
    Pequra

It was clear that they were doing different types of battling with each element. Pequra took out his brown box; Rokoran looked sarcastically impressed and laughed. He opened his rocky coloured box and filled it with his fist. He ran towards Rokoran as he lifted his stone hammer high, ready to squash him.
    “Pequra!” Sparker cried but Rokoran let his hammer fall onto Pequra, he tried to counter it with his covered fist and punched the gigantic stone. The hammer stopped falling with shaking vibrations; noticeable cracks in the stone grew all around it and crumbled to dust. Never was anyone so amazed of such power held inside a card box of stone. Rokoran was shaking with terror as his hands dropped the remaining handle. Turning towards the last figure in the cave, he angered as he watched the figure shake their head.
    “Sarika, we need to defeat Galax Night Star!” He shouted to the figure and turned to look at Galax on the other end of the arena. “For we have been paid to do so, we must not fail!” Galax heard Rokoran’s every word as well as Pequra. Rokoran teleported out of sight into mist. As Pequra left the arena, Galax took his place with her watery ring on her finger. The remaining stepped into the remaining light of the sun half way down. Just like Galax, watery blue clothes but what shocked Galax that he drew an exact duplicate of the Water Sword.
    “Sarika, I was the one that should have been given the sword instead of a wimp like Ozaskger or you Galax. I am more superior than you or Ozaskger put together, I know water isn’t powerful but it would not help you.” He said and held his sword in front of him prepared. “Scared? Because you should be...” He charged for her with his sword ready to stab. Galax felt a strange feeling inside, like when she was on Cube. Sarika was close to her now but suddenly Galax moved aside and used her right hand to catch his sword. She twisted her arm over and pulled it out of his hand; she didn’t know how she reacted so quickly, like she’s done it before. Sarika suddenly turned around to find Galax holding the thin line of sharpness on her finger tips. What, how is that possible. That would hurt and she would drop it, what is she? Galax bent the tip of the sword which caused it to break; she threw it in Sarika’s direction towards him and entered right through him. The tip landed at Sparker’s foot, he looked at it land and back to Galax. Sarika was killed.
    “Crarans... [Impossible]” Sparker whispered.

Thanks

“How on earth did you do that, it’s one of the most impossible ways to break a sword like that. Not to mention killing someone instantly in a snap.” David shouted at Galax, they were back in Taran inside a similar cafe they’ve been in before with few customers around and empty tables. Galax had her hands clasped together on a table and looking between her arms. David, Sparker and Riowner were the only ones stood up; Kayleigh and Pinpin sat by Galax whereas Pinpon and Pequra sat opposite them. “All right then. Here’s some questions for you Galax to through your head: Who are you really? Where do you truly come from? Who trained you to expert level and why are you here on Tetris?” Galax said nothing, this angered David even more. “Answer me Galax Star, if that’s your real name.” Galax looked up and shook her head gently.
    “I don’t really know who I am; I don’t know where I truly come from, no knowledge on who trained me to expert level,” Galax thought about being on Cube, it was merely an accident to wined up in Tetris. “I’ve met Midnight on Cube, he and I had a 'Collide' with two weapons of mast destruction. The 'Collide' sent me here.” She stopped suddenly; she noticed a left drink on the counter shaking. She then noticed it shake along the side and fall off, causing it to smash. Catching David’s, Sparker’s and Riowner’s attention to it, Pequra looked behind his chair to find their little creatures trying to gain balance and twitching rapidly.
    “Is it Tornado Spacer coming again?” Pequra asked but Galax a fine answer somehow.
    “Worse, a ‘Crash Strike!” Galax shouted and ran outside with everyone else following her. The coloured creatures were making crying sounds to them. “We need to get out of here fast, nowhere to run though. We need to leave.” Galax wasn’t clear to Riowner and picked a bad time to ask.
    “You said there is nowhere to run, we can’t escape it. It’s...” Sparker gagged him with his hand and whispered into his ear. Riowner then realised what Galax meant. Leave Taran, and Tetris behind...

Inside the main tower’s high floor, Sparker found the last pod for eight. It’s a good thing Lewis and Joey have left Tetris but if we will see them again. He pressed onto a computer pad beside it as the others joined him. He looked all of them, the colourful creatures were gone. Sent to go to suitable areas for safety, seeing them again maybe a long time. Sparker pushed a small button on the pad and contained sorrow.
    “Well this maybe the last time we see Tetris, one day we will return. Each of us must enter a capsule each.” Sparker spoke but Galax’s mind span rapidly, capsule? She thought as she watched Kayleigh entered first and helped Pequra up into the pod. Pinpin and Pinpon entered next and chose a pod next to each other. David looked at Sparker in disappointment that they needed to leave and then entered the pod. Riowner gave Sparker a brother hug, left him and entered a capsule inside the pod. Sparker watch him disappear. He then looked Galax, she was nervous to enter; as she took a step into the pod she felt cold. In her memory she found herself inside a similar capsule. Galax looked at Sparker because she was too scared for the first time. “Don’t worry; we’re with you all the way.” Sparker explained and Galax nodded and stepped in with Sparker behind. He turned around and pulled the door shut. While he was pressing buttons inside the pod; Tantrum walked in tapped onto a number of buttons, a screen lit up in front of her about capsule number six having present memory except talents already known. She pressed an enter key, stood back on watched the pod leave the station. As Tantrum left; still on the lit screen was the destination which set to: The Shadow Realm.

Thanks

Area 3. The Shadow Realm.

One year after Galax, Sparker and their friends, crash landed onto a surface of night. Unfortunately, their capsules were scattered across the area into different directions. One capsule containing a marked number six landed in a fenced space, the sound was deafening but no one heard it crash. Capsules five and seven landed in a close distance from each other. Capsule four crashed nearby a river which headed into the sky. A sign was not far saying:

Space River, the Spine.

In a wasteland of plains capsules two and three fell together, shattering the glass of capsule two. On outskirts of a village of darkness was capsule eight battered up and steaming. Capsule one fell into a forest and crashed nearby an old warehouse with lights dimly showing through the windows. A door on the side opened, a boy in electric yellow stepped to investigate the noise. He was shocked on what he saw; the capsule blew its lid of glass off into the forest. Strange shaped birds squawked and flew away. The light brown hair grew darker as he sneaked closer towards the wreaked capsule and looked inside. A little young boy in brown rocky colours was unconscious and lay on a mattress underneath him.
    “Tri-line, what is it? What’s out there?” Spoke a voice from the warehouse door, a small figure stood in the light watching him. The boy in yellow scooped up the young child and carried him back to the warehouse. “A boy, inside a capsule; why would anyone want to send a kid, here to the Shadow Realm. It isn’t safe on these planets, night stalkers can come and take them away and train them to fight against us.” He continued and watched the other boy bring him inside.
    “I don’t know, Crento. Someone may have switched his destination to here. One thing is though that makes me wonder.” He looked back towards the capsule; he then looked to the other boy. “It says where that capsule has come from, planet Tetris. If what I’m thinking is true, Sparker must be here because of the ‘Crash Strike’ that happened.” As he finished the small boy closed the door behind him.

Next morning, the silver capsule six had landed in someone’s garden. A tiny light brown creature sniffed that the capsule with interest. It had a spiky back and a pointed tail. It was curious of the capsule was. Behind it was a woman in grey gowns and hair blacker than black it self, she was gob smacked of what the tiny creature found. The glass cover cracked and fell through, the woman walked slowly towards the strange. When she looked inside, she gasped as a girl inside in marshy green clothes and brown hair lay unconscious on a comfortable mattress.

Walking on the outskirts in fire red clothes and light brown hair was a girl looking around in confusion. Where’re the others, Sparker, Riowner and David. Where’re Galax, Pinpin, Pinpon and Pequra. She thought until she stopped. Nearby was a pub, it was only a one floor building and nothing else surrounded it. Inside as she walked in, she saw very strange creatures; some were muddy spirits with only head and spine, some were hooded creatures playing cards, some were large and tough beating up weak and tiny creatures. She looked towards the bar; some were similar to her fire colour creature that was left back on Tetris. Only one wore a cloak and hood over their head, they turned slightly to listen to three creatures at a table on the other side of the room. They spoke very strange.
    “Are you sure they have.” One spoke.
    “I’m positive; they’re on these planets somewhere.” One croaked
    “Who would have thought that Galax Star would wine up here?” Another croaked.
    “That girl is worth a fortune, not to mention owning such talent. Like what she did to Sarika, Sardorno told me that Galax killed him with a sword’s tip.” The first one spoke again. The hooded character left the pub and passed Kayleigh like she wasn’t there. Kayleigh followed him out.

Sparker and Riowner wondered around together after waking up inside their capsules. Strange looking creatures stared as they walked past them, behind their backs they started whispering to each other. As Sparker and Riowner turned a corner out their sight, two large brutes were thrown out of the ally. They were shocked and ran after the two boys, round the corner they got blasted back with a dark energy sphere by a third boy in shadow coloured clothes. He turned around to look behind him and smiled.
    “All clear guys, it was a good thing I knew that these creatures would come after you in those bright colours.” He sounded familiar to Sparker and Riowner that were standing in shadows. As they stepped out into the light, Riowner kept watch behind him.
    “And it’s a good thing we found you David. I guess my clothes make me an enemy here.” Sparker looked down to his electric yellow clothes. “They stand out there on the streets.” But when looked back at David, he was checking the street if anyone was around to capture them.
    “Anyone in darker clothing like me, those creatures will think I’m from here.” David said looked at Sparker as Riowner joined them with a grin on his face.
    “Just mischief characters get sent to the other side of the city. David will pretend he has captured us and send us back to the other side.” Riowner began; Sparker and David looked at him and listened to his whispering of his plan.
    Back on the street, the large brutes were looking for Sparker and Riowner on every turn. Suddenly they spotted them with David holding their arms so they couldn’t run away. The brutes looked at each other in puzzlement and came to a conclusion.
    “Causing little mischief, they never learn that they should stay on their side of the city.” One said and the other one gloated for ‘shame on them’. When they were out of sight, they reached a black painted line across the path. The boundary line to the other half of the city; Sparker and Riowner were let go and walked across the line, not knowing it triggered an over count at a police station on that side.
    “You need to check that side for the others; I’ll check this side, ok?” David mentioned and the other boys nodded and ran off, into the lit up street.

Thanks

Back at the woman’s house where she found capsule six, the girl was lying in a bed upstairs. She opened her eyes slowly, a short jolt of memory made feel like she was in this condition before. The room only had a table and the bed she was in. The woman entered the room with a tray holding a bowl and a glass of water. Her hair was tied back into a bun and she had changed into a grey dress with grey shoes. The young girl sat up carefully to find at the end of her bed was dark grey clothing. The woman placed the tray onto her lap; she looked into the bowl to see warm soup and a spoon beside it. Looking back up, she then noticed the little creature poking its head into the room very curiously.
    “Your interested in Siper [Si-per] then, he is always curious about things” The woman spoke calmly. She puzzled that she have forgot something to mention until Siper walked into the room. She looked down to him nudging her on her thigh; she then remembered and looked back to the young girl. “I almost forgot, my name is Fresan [Fres-san], I haven’t asked what yours is.” This startled her extremely, inside her head span three words in a full name. Galax Night Star...Is this, my true name? She didn’t know what to say to her, using what she had as a full name may startle her.
    “What if I said it was...” She paused as Fresan leaned a bit closer to listen if she was going to whisper. “...Galax Night Star?” Siper twitched and ran out of the room and downstairs. Fresan became puzzled about Siper’s behaviour, as she followed him down she stopped and looked at the young girl.
    “You eat the soup and wear those clothes on the end of your bed.” Fresan spoke and left the room.
    Downstairs, in the living room at a family table was Siper looking in a black newspaper with white writing. He scanned the front page as Fresan, he then looked up and the table with the paper. Now in front of Fresan was Siper showing her that ‘Galax Night Star’ was somewhere on their planet in the cities and villages. She gasped and looked up the stairs, a moan cried her to look back at Siper.
    “If this girl is Galax Night Star; we can turn her over to get the reward which is one tacal parals [one million parals/pounds].” Siper spoke in moans which Fresan could understand, not knowing the girl heard him speaking in moans when she could hear him in English. Suddenly Siper notices her in the dark coloured clothing similar to her own style. Fresan then looked at her and was amazed. “But knowing you too well, we won’t go for it. You always say money isn’t the most important thing in the universe.” Siper moaned again threw the paper onto the table; he left the room and entered an ancient kitchen. The dark clothed girl climbed down the stairs to see Fresan. She had a grim face until she had an idea.
    “I can see in your eyes that you are Galax Night Star and so can Siper, but for now you will be called Tanya Setten.” Fresan finished by placing her hands on Galax’s shoulders, she nodded. “Come, I would like to meet Siper’s best friend. He knows what I say to money like that reward for you.” Fresan walked round the table to a wooden door, at her door on the other side was another woman and an older boy to Galax. The woman was similar to Fresan but her hair was white as snow, and the boy wore dark purple clothing and a black jacket. His hair was very dark chestnut coloured and eyes were the same, it was very hard to see his pupils with such a dark colour. “Ah, Mrs Fire...” Fresan began and turned to face Galax. “Tanya, this is Mrs Fire and her son Thomas. I was going to take you over to their house and introduce you to them. They’ve moved in sometime ago, you weren’t here every time they came over to see us.” Mrs Fire gave an evil look at Galax behind Fresan while Thomas entered the house and shook hands with Galax as a greeting.
    “So Tanya, are we going to get Siper and go round to get a friend of mine.” Thomas spoke politely in front of his mother; they released their shake and entered the kitchen. Thomas poked his head back into the living room to see Fresan had closed the door and sat down with Mrs Fire. Siper on the opposite side of the kitchen opened a back door to the garden. Outside waiting was a girl in light grey clothing with her arms behind her back; she was surprised to see Galax with them. “Fresan, we are going to do activity three, ok.” A reply of yes answered back to him and looked back to the others and nodded. Galax was confused on activities they were going to do, but Thomas placed mouth near her ear and whispered: “This will help us get to know you better, any secrets we and you have won’t be told to anyone else, except Fresan. She occupies the adults for us.” Siper and the second girl with light brown hair and in grey clothing rushed out of the garden towards the front; Thomas led Galax out, closed the door and round the garden to join Siper. “We run over to Teaner’s house which isn’t far to run to. Don’t lose me now, I can run very fast.” Thomas started to run as Galax started to run after him.

Further ahead on a hill; stood a teen girl in night coloured clothing and cape, hair just the same; Tantrum. She gazed down at a different village, and beyond a something fell out of the sky. Lewis Starfoot has finally landed... no! Tantrum was shocked that another object fell after it. Joseph... he’ll be captured.

Lewis’ capsule crashed into the ground, the glass and Lewis flew off and out onto the ground. Lewis scrambled to his feet, he realised his glasses had been inside his pocket. He about to take them out until a blur through Lewis’ eyes spun around him. He quickly took out his glasses and put them on; spinning round him was a spirit creature. Dracon... As he gasped in terror, the misty spirit completely covered him; Lewis screamed with pain as armour like Midnight’s locked onto his body and couldn’t be picked out of. Lewis grew taller with the suit of an insect on and voice grew deeper. He then gave a slight laugh and walked on, the misty spirit was gone.
    “Much better now...”

Tantrum listened to Lewis in her power of time; she suddenly stopped as someone was approaching her. Siper and his friend past Tantrum without noticing her, she stared at them in wonder as they ran off. Tantrum then sided stepped to the left as Thomas ran past her again without notice. She then stood still as Galax finally reached the top of the hill panting.
    “Thomas wasn’t kidding, he is fast.” Galax panted and walked across the hill and looked down to the village.
    “It’s strange everywhere I go, I see you every time.” Tantrum spoke to Galax which made her turn to her. Galax became confused, with her memory vague she couldn’t recognise Tantrum’s face from Tetris or Cube. “Enter the third garden on your right.” She mentioned. Galax ran down the hill into the village; mist had cast beside Tantrum, Lewis was in its place as it disappeared.

Thanks

“I’d like to make you a deal, I get Galax Night Star on the dark side and you tell me why you have followed her future paths every time.” Lewis said.

Galax found her self inside a garden with a humungous tree in the centre, on the trunk were wooden planks entering the tree. She ran over and climbed the tree, above was more planks of wood and lit up hole. When she peered inside to find out it was a hidden tree house, sat inside were Siper, Thomas and their friend. She climbed onto the floor and sat down by Siper and Thomas.
    “First things first, her name’s Teaner and this is our secret tree house as might of gathered.” Thomas explained, he pressed a tiny camouflaged button. Outside on the trunk, the planks of wood entered the tree and the ladder couldn’t be seen. “This button lets the ladder in of out; well really this isn’t a real tree. Like, where will you find a tree like this in the Shadow Realm?” Teaner opened a secret draw inside the wood walls and took out an A4 sheet of paper. It contained information about what has been going on.
    “Tanya, this sheet mustn’t be taken out of this hideout, if someone found it that is in the shadow army here. They will be getting our families will be in court including us, which we don’t that to happen.” Teaner explained and held it in front of her ready to read it. “First; meteor showers are seen during last night in different parts of the cities and towns. Second; Strange characters had entered our side of the city. Third; Agents in local homes are watching suspicious people, Thomas’s mother is one since Thomas found spy gear in her handbag, and finally; you and that reward.” Teaner spoke seriously with her final point of information. She pressed another hidden button which closed the hole in tree house. It was too important to be heard by anyone else. “Siper told us, we know and use Fresan’s point of money isn’t important. This base of ours keeps secrets inside here only; no one in this base is allowed to tell any secrets to others.” Teaner finished and looked at Thomas.
    “Secret Keepers, tell their own secrets and what they find out. If it’s to do with anything about the shadow ring and what it is...” Thomas paused and checked if he has everyone’s attention, then continued. “...must tell the rest of us.” Siper, Teaner and Galax nodded. “Just in case if anyone may hear, our new member Tanya,” Thomas suddenly spoke in whisper and clearly. “...Must be found out the wanted Galax Night Star. Agreed?” They all nodded in reply.

“Tri-line, I think he’s coming to. Hey are you alright there?” Crento asked; he was looking down at the boy in stone brown clothes and dark hair. He opened his eyes to find a boy in sandy yellow and with blonde hair. Behind him, another in electric yellow and dark hair had a look that he could recognise him.
    “Yeah, I think so...” He replied and watched the other boy knee by him and looked scanned him carefully.
    “Did you have an older brother called Sparker?” He asked, determined for an answer.
    “Yeah...”
    “I knew it! Crento this is Pequra, those meteor showers were capsules and Sparker is wondering around the city with Riowner. Why did they come here, it’s too dangerous.” He shouted.

Kayleigh ran across the wasteland of a desert, behind were wild beasts of zombie rhinos. As she entered the city she bumped into a boy that was running in the street. Both fell onto the ground, the boy was David but Kayleigh just complained.
    “Why don’t you watch where you’re going, kid!” She shouted but David helped her up back onto her feet.

Thanks

“At least I’m not the one that is chased by rhino zombies Kayleigh” Hearing him made her realise that it was David.
    “Sorry there, I didn’t check who I was talking to again like on Talona.” Kayleigh put her hand on the back of her head and rubbed it. “Come on we need to find Pinpin, Pinpon, Pequra, Galax, and Sparker...”
    “Cool it, Sparker and Rio I’ve already found them. It’s just those four and Lewis and Joseph we need to find. Come on, I need to see those two at the edge of the boundary now.” David led Kayleigh along the street towards the boundary line where Sparker and Riowner were on the other side of the boundary.

Galax followed Thomas, Siper and Teaner towards the main point where Teaner had found out about the shadow ring’s location. Crowds of people were gathered round a building ahead. All four of them slipped past many people to the front. Galax saw at the front finally the building, it was small but it held a very high tower and a siren had gone off. She didn’t notice that she was right by Tantrum, voices got louder and clear.
    “Something is stopping the shadow ring from working; we need it running to stop a giant comet from hitting.” A voice shouted, Galax had a feeling that this shadow ring was a defence shield and without warning she ran forward and into the building.
    “Tanya, come back!” Shouted Thomas.

Inside Galax ran through the corridors and entered the main control room. Massive computers filled the room, on one control panel Galax walked over that held the main on lever for the shadow ring. She tried to pull down the lever but it won’t budge. Galax noticed a hole in the panel, she looked inside it; It was where the lever turned on the ring. She stretched her hand into the hole and felt around, something wasn’t supposed to be there. She carefully removed it and found out it was a boomerang shaped weapon with bent ends, the object sent her head spinning wildly. A sharp memory pierced into her mind of a girl in clothes like her own, black as darkness and short black hair wearing unusual armour like the object she found. Galax suddenly felt dizzy and left the room.
    Later, she returned outside to find a boy with glasses run for her and stopped in front of her. He smiled and took out a black pearl and gave it to her. Behind, Tantrum watched him give her the stone and smiled, turned and left the crowd. The boy in glasses was Lewis controlled by Dracon, but only Tantrum knew as he left Galax after her.
    “Tanya, what were you thinking. No one tries to do such a thing like that, not ever. But they told us it was a defence shield when I asked them.” Thomas walked over to her with Teaner and Siper behind him. “The way they spoke though, made Teaner suspicious about them.” Thomas and Teaner looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Teaner reached into her pocket and took out a little screen pad. She touched the screen in different places with a side pen tip.
    “Fresan will know that Siper’s going home while we returning to my house ok Siper?” Teaner looked at Siper as he started to run off. She then looked back at Thomas and Galax. All three of then set off in a different direction together from Siper, hiding in the shadows was Lewis in his insect suit and followed them to their tree house.

In Teaner’s back garden, Thomas, Galax and Teaner head for their secret base but suddenly a gas stench spread into the garden. Thomas was first to realise what the gas really was. He suddenly collapsed onto the ground, Teaner and Galax gave a halt and stood in shock.
    “Thomas, Tanya run its knock out gas.” Teaner shouted and looked back to Thomas. “Someone found out they were here, where the spies were hiding.” Teaner ran with Galax behind her but it was too late, the gas reached them just as they were about to leave the garden. Both of the girls fell onto the ground; from around the corner, Lewis and three dark men, one carrying another teen over his shoulder. Lewis threw an arm towards the unconscious teens. Two dark and gloomy men rushed over to pick up Teaner and Thomas as Lewis in his green suit of an insect stepped towards Galax. He looked at her for a moment, picked her up and carried her away.

Thanks

“So you and Tri-line are light rebels here, Crento?” Pequra asked, Crento nodded and replied.
    “Yes, Sparker disagreed to come with us here because this ‘Thief of Fire’ was after his sister Ozaskger. If she’s now linked with this Galax Star, they’re able to switch identities. But if she was to lose her memory, she won’t know how to switch them back and forth.” Crento was about to carry on until a man in cream coloured robes charged in with two girls in his grips. He was a bold but had a chestnut beard and he looked down at the two. Both had ginger brown hair and at similar sizes; one wore sandy yellow clothes and the other wore fire red.
    “I caught these two girls looking around not far from here; they must be spies for the dark side of the Shadow Realm.” He said and brought both of them into the light. Both were thrown onto chairs and held down by light clothed teens, the bold man looked down at them and glared at the two girls. “Alright spies, you may look like someone’s sisters but you can’t fool me with those disguises. What is the shadow ring really used for?” He shouted but the girls hesitated and puzzled but gave him a calm answer.
    “We don’t know, honest on the life of Sparkerita!” One in sandy yellow shouted. But the bold man angered rapidly, he drew from his side a pirate’s sword and pointed it at them.
    “Liars, even your faces spell out your guilt of lying!” He shouted again, behind him the door burst open and Sparker stepped in with a shadow like sword and pointed it towards him. Outside was Riowner with a similar sword as well.
    “Leave Pinpin and Pinpon alone Tosh-No, I know they are my sisters. You found them, I found you.” Sparker called he turned and set his sword towards them, he then looked over his shoulder to find the other light coloured teens draw swords ready for battle.
    “You and what army kid, you may be like them as well, get him!” He shouted as the two joined Tosh-No’s side until Sparker let in Riowner and Kayleigh inside. “Oh you do have back up but still, Tri-line we have intruders here!” Stepped out the shadows but David was also behind him and led him out.
    “Long time no see then, I thought I wouldn’t need to meet you again or Tosh-No.” David gave a reply as Tosh-No turned in shock; by David’s colours he made him the enemy. “Forget this fight here; we are on the same side, including your mistaken spies.” David released Tri-line as Sparker the door behind him all of them joined together.

An hour of talking, Sparker and Tri-line separated themselves from the others to have a private talk.
    “Five teenagers have been kidnapped on the other side with no reason why they were taken away.” Tri-line began and noticed Sparker looked worried for a reason, he continued. “From what I’ve heard, they were called: Teaner Lightdot, Miranda Zacut...” Sparker startled at first and thought of a clue to that was.
    “Is Miranda the daughter of a scientist called Tim Zacut?” He asked, Tri-line nodded slightly and continued further.
    “The same one, there was also: Joseph Tay, Thomas Fire and Tanya Setten, but Tanya Setten died before she got to meet Thomas Fire. Do you think someone is posing as Tanya, Sparker?” Tri-line asked, Sparker thought carefully about it. Joseph Tay is Lewis’ servant so they must have him too, Tanya is been posed by... Suddenly he realised who was missing out of his friends and who was posing as Tanya. Galax Night Star; Sparker looked at Tri-line seriously and looked around him.
    “We need to get every rebel ready and here, they as the dark side is gathering an army to kill us all.” Sparker and Tri-line joined the others and discussed their plan of attack and to decrease their strength down.

Galax Star laid on black sheets of a bed, beside her was a strange person sat at the end of her bed. It was Lewis in his insect suit, his antae twitched as she moaned and with difficultly opening her eyes to see him. Galax felt like she had been in a dream within a dream that felt real. Lewis looked over to her; under his helmet he grinned and remembered his deal with Tantrum.
    “Ah, you’re awake my princess...” Lewis lied to her as she sat up and was shocked and surprised. “You’ve been dreaming longer than everyone expected here. Your warriors are waiting for orders for darkness to control this split planet.”
    “Split planet? Orders for darkness? I don’t understand, what’s going on?” Galax asked, thinking what she had been doing with other teens had been a dream.
    “You have slept through another ‘Crash Strike’ which has caused this planet to split in two. Three years ago you were pronounced ‘Princess of Darkness’ because of your hidden talents for battle when your servant Miranda saw you kill an assassin coming for you so the rebels will prevail. Many tried to prevent you from defeating the forces of good, you were born to fight with your army so can conquer this planet and have them as your slaves.” Lewis continued on while Galax’s mind felt lost, she didn’t have memories of being evil or a princess.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast