+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Reality Series

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Virtual Reality Series

“Please, I need time until everything will become clear to me that I am who you say I am. I would like to be alone, call up Miranda with clean clothing for me. These I’m wearing remind me of a horrible dream I’ve had.” Galax replied and Lewis nodded and left her room. As she looked around, her room was suitable for a princess; she got off the bed and looked in a mirror attached to a small desk. On the side was a hand brush, she looked carefully as she picked it up. She twisted the handle and inside was a secret dagger on the handle that hid inside the head of the brush. Putting both pieces down; and opened a side draw, a medium sized black case gleamed in the light above. When she took it out and opened it, Galax felt terrified when she saw a gun with a marking on the handle. They were two letters, it said ‘PD’ meaning ‘Princess Darkness’, she then knew that Lewis had been telling some truth words. She took out the gun and dropped the case onto the floor; a gasp from behind caused her to look into the mirror. Behind her in the mirror, was a girl in rags of grey and brown hair had brought clean black clothes and a star patterned cape folded neatly.
    “Please my princess, I beg for forgiveness if I startled you for coming in like this. It’s just; I’ve heard you’ve vowed never to pick up that gun even if someone tried to murder you again.” Galax turned around and put down the gun onto the desk. This must be Miranda; she must have already been given orders to bring clean clothes up here. Miranda sighed in relief and carried Galax’s clothes and placed onto her bed. She then picked up the black case and put it onto the desk; she noticed the hair brush and the secret dagger beside it. “I’m sorry to question you but; is something wrong? You normally don’t get out your hidden weapons out. Spies may find out where your weapons are.” Miranda continued but Galax had turned back to the mirror, and then looked at the hand brush and its secret dagger.
    “Is there any more hidden weapons like this?” Galax asked and looked through the mirror to Miranda. She just nodded nervously, she looked with puzzlement. “How many...” Miranda swallowed, she thought at first about it until Galax turned around to see her.
    “...five” Miranda finally replied. Galax eyes narrowed, and looked to the floor.
    “I thought so; the brush, the gun, a knob beside my pillow, behind wardrobe door and in those clothes.” Galax then looked up and stared at the night coloured clothes. Miranda clasped her hands in front and hanging down, bowing her head.
    “You must be dressed ready to go downstairs, I have to help you.” Miranda explained as she took off Galax’s jumper, suddenly she gave a gasp from what was underneath. A brown coloured belt went around her waist with colourful spheres and an unusual stone containing a carved letter ‘Y’ on. “I’m sorry to ask but, where did you get that belt. No one can get weapons like that here.” Galax with a short sleeve shirt on puzzled until she looked down to her belt. Unfortunately, she didn’t know either.
    “This is the same belt I had on in my dream, this makes no sense how it got there.”
    “We must remove it immediately before some sees it; if you like I will lock it inside your wardrobe.”
    “But...” Galax sighed and nodded, as Miranda unbuckled her belt and placed it onto the belt. Miranda then helped Galax removing her shirt and replacing it with a fresh clean shirt, which was no different to the other one. She then picked up a clean night coloured jumper and struggled a bit get it through Galax’s head. Miranda helped with Galax’s trousers and a new black belt around her waist, as the last touch she put around her neck and over her shoulders a cape with star patterns. Miranda then returned to the mysterious belt, picked it up and headed for the wardrobe; she unlocked it and opened a door and a draw, and placed the belt inside. Miranda closed the draw and the door; finally she locked it taking the key with her. She nodded and pushed it into her pocket.
    “I will not tell anyone, not even Lewis.” Miranda promised and let Galax out of the room; Miranda followed her and locked the room behind her.
    Perfect, the stone is defenceless at last. Bring it to me.

Lewis secretly entered an unlocked room, once inside he closed the door. Inside was just the same as Galax’s own room, this time was Tantrum stood in front of her mirror and watched Lewis come closer. He then stopped and sat onto the night coloured sheets, and looked at her reflection.
    “I have done my part of the deal, now you must tell me you story in this revenge of yours.” Lewis watched her turn around to him and pick up a wine glass with just water inside, just taking a sip she looked at him completely.
    “Do you ever have patience? Because Galax is curious that you maybe lying to her; her belt is now locked inside her room now because of Miranda.” Tantrum took another sip while having her eyes closed; she heard Lewis groan and slightly opened them again. Replacing the glass onto the side, she finally moved away from the mirror into an open space in the middle of the room. “A normal day from where I come from, Sarin. My parents didn’t have time for me, my father died when I was five but a years later; it was terror. I normally see my mother after working in the society I’m in now, when I entered her room with confidence that she was there. I looked around with confusion and noticed these clothes I now wear were on the side. On all of the folded clothes was a sight gun, when you use it on someone...” Tantrum suddenly drew a white gun from her belt and turned around aiming towards Lewis. “They fall into a slumber and see their past memory like when they first saw their mother and what it looked like when they were born. If I used it you Lewis, you will find out many things about your family and know your family was wanted by Saranian police. It was mother’s gun; she had left it for me to take.” She returned her gun to her belt and turned away from Lewis. “A note was also with them, I was told to meet her at a power plant inside a volcano. She was assigned to get rid of a trespasser on Sarin; an explosion hit the edge which caused her to fall. I made it just in time to save her, but who she was after forced my grip to let her go. She fell into the lava; I looked up to the side and spotted them. I couldn’t tell who it was since they left so quickly. I now not only do paid assignments but also I want to find out who caused her death. The only way to find out is getting that stone to someone that promises to tell me if I kill Galax Star and get it from her. Her soul when it’s destroyed will enter the stone and needs to be reactivated at a portal.” Tantrum looked at Lewis behind her; he was amazed from her story.

Galax and Miranda walked down a number of corridors, strange beasts of muscle bowed their head as Galax past them. At the end of the corridor were two huge doors and two more creatures, with the armour included they were part of Galax’s so called army. Both gripped onto large handles and pulled the heavy metal doors open. Inside as Galax and Miranda stepped through; it was an ancient styled hall, more strange creatures sat around rounded tables near the entrance. Behind them, the huge doors struggle them selves closed. On the other side of the hall were two thrones, one was empty and the other a thin man sat wearing a crown and dark clothing. Galax and Miranda walked across the hall noticing a clearing before some steps to the thrones, Galax looked around watching the creatures bow their heads as she past them like on the corridors. Galax and Miranda then walked around the clearing of a mysterious carpet. Miranda or anyone else didn't notice Galax was feeling slightly dizzy near it. As they climbed the stairs, Lewis stood beside the empty throne and waiting for them. Galax was then led by Lewis to sit in the golden throne and the shining navy blue cushion, Lewis took out from behind the throne a crystal tiara and placed it on Galax’s head.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

“Our princess has finally returned to her rightful place in darkness. She will send an attack on the rebels so we can reclaim the land they stole.” Lewis yelled, in reply in the hall, shouts and cheers grew all around. Galax looked down at the unusual carpet; a strange creature with body parts from a trident, a head as a trident as one. It was in movement position and under the picture was a strange and mysterious word ‘Ssenkrad’, to Miranda it was no sense. Galax noticed the words rearrange themselves in backwards form saying ‘Darkness’. Is this picture just a symbol of darkness, or something more to it? Galax thought and felt weird, she felt like she has seen such creature somewhere. “Bring entertainment to the clearing; remove the sacred carpet of our symbol.” As two soldiers rolled the carpet to the side, underneath were hot pieces of coal that never burned out. Miranda watched Lewis climb down the stairs and she then stood beside Galax in Lewis’ place.
    A side door opened on Galax’s side of the hall, two soldiers brought in a young teen boy. He had blonde hair and wore light brown robes with bare feet; he was going to be forced onto the coal. “Joseph Tay is one captured spy before you returned to us.” Lewis pointed towards the teen as he entered the cleared floor, when Joseph looked up to their princess he gasped in terror. No, Galax is the princess of darkness. She was a treat to Tetris after all, she had tricked us.

In daylight; a stone fortress stood far from a gloomy woods, Sparker and Riowner stared from one window towards the woods of danger. Behind them; Tri-line, David, Crento and Kayleigh watched them look outside. David began to get impatient with Sparker and got frustrated on waiting for them to come up with a plan.
    “Will you hurry up Sparker, why does it always take you this long to think of a plan?” David yelled but Tri-line held him since he was going to bash Sparker in the back. “With that princess there which is rumoured to have returned, he can’t win a fight against her.” Sparker just looked at him and turned around, he just took a step forward.
    “It’s a lie, there isn’t a real princess there, and it’s a setup. For Galax Star,” Sparker spoke quietly, and looked at Riowner. “Rio is scanning the fortress, no sign of a princess anywhere or a king. Some there knows who she is and has told lies to their soldiers that this princess is unbeatable. They are right though about one thing, Galax is unbeatable. It was because of what happened to Sarika on Tetris, she broke his sword and threw it straight into him and out. She is unusual but she had told me that she has strange vision; extra parts come in every time a part fits correctly. I going to go in there and get her to come with us, then she will be safe.” With that Sparker rushed out of the stone room and out towards the gloomy woods for Galax.

“Hot, hot, hot! Get me off this now.” Joseph cried as everyone except Galax and Miranda laughed in excitement, Galax noticed near the back was Tantrum. She didn’t bother laughing at Joseph’s peril on the burning coal. Galax felt upset watching the torture Joseph had to put up with, one soldier stopped laughing and noticed Galax’s face of sadness. At the back Tantrum also noticed and threw her hand over her face and shook her head. Removing her hand she then noticed a soldier stand and point to Galax.
    “This punishment used does not please our princess!” He shouted, everyone around him stopped and looked at him then to Galax. Lewis was last to look up and realised that he will lose his trust with Galax. Got to think of something before Galax finds out this nothing but a setup... Lewis thought and had an idea.
    “This is the first time our princess has witnessed this kind of punishment,” Lewis began raising his arm into the air for attention. “Leave our prisoner in his cell and he will die without our princess’ eye watching. If it will please you my princess...” He looked Galax above him, but she just shook her head.
    “Just leave him in his cell; I’ll deal with him later.” Galax commanded; two soldiers dragged Joseph off the burning coal and out of the hall. The mysterious carpet was unrolled over the coal, showing again the strange trident creature of darkness. At the back, Tantrum sighed in relief until a boy in dark brown clothing like a biscuit. His short, dark brown hair was straight and curved ends; he stared towards Galax in the golden throne. She saw him in the corner of her eye and puzzled, he’s not in on our secret so why is he here? Does someone not trust me now? Tantrum thought as he walked across towards the front where Lewis stood. Tantrum then stared at the Galax’s upset face but then she left the room as Miranda comforted Galax and also left the hall. The boy in his biscuit coloured clothing wasn’t noticed by anyone around him; watching Miranda take Galax into a hidden room behind the two gold thrones, he walked towards the side door Joseph was taken through. As he closed the door behind him and now inside a corridor, he lifted his top up slightly to a black belt holding a stone. This stone contained a carved letter ‘X’, the unusual stone started to glow dimly but as he walked along the straight corridor; it grown brighter. He turned and entered a spiral stairwell; climbing up the stairs with his top over the strange stone, the light from the stone was showing through his jumper. He finally came to a stop in front of a wooden door; he gripped the handle and pulled it open. Inside was Galax’s room, the door was camouflaged with the wall beside the wardrobe. The boy stepped in front of the oak doors and pulled hard on a handle; it was locked, he then became furious.

Thanks

Inside the hidden room behind the hall, Miranda and Galax sat on wooden stools and stared towards the floor. Neither wanted to watch the terror Joseph had to put up with inside the hall outside. Miranda looked up at Galax then turned to stare out of a window, outside was only a gloomy forest. As she looked back to Galax; she was shaking to the bone, through her head was a warning that something was wrong somehow.
    “Cold...” Miranda whispered but Galax didn’t look up, just shook her head. “Something wrong; like the shock of being a princess of darkness, and that rug; it’s just tapestry about a ritual to summon that creature. As it was being rolled up, there was some inscriptions about it. Also around the edge of the picture; inscriptions including a small picture that has strange circles; like the rebel’s temple in Tetris, the main five’s temple.” Galax mind was pierced with her last words and a strange vision came to her. She stood in water blue with four others in yellow, green, black and red. They all stood on a temple with someone that looked like Lewis standing in the centre; he was then sucked into the ground.
    “I just feel someone is trying to take something from me right now, it may have something to do with that...” Galax looked towards the closed door and looked towards Miranda. “That belt locked in the wardrobe...” Galax sighed, getting off the stool and walked over towards the window. Miranda followed her over to the window, she watched Galax push the wall away from her. The stone walls moved away and made an exit into the forest. Galax dropped her hand and turned to Miranda, “It’s light, pull the window to close this so no one will know.” Galax commanded and stepped out of the room and into the gloomy forest, then ran off. I need to think about this where no one will disturb me. Miranda stared into the mist; Galax was gone out of sight. Suddenly, a covered hand gagged her and another held her tight so she couldn’t move away. Lewis had sneaked in without Galax or Miranda noticing him, also listening to every word they said.

Running in the gloomy forest, Galax finally came to a halt in surprise. Someone in electric yellow clothes and ginger brown hair stood before her, with his sword be his side untouched. Her dark clothes and cape couldn’t be seen, only her pale white face in the faded light. The figure stepped into the faded light to show it was a boy, Galax didn’t leave with any protection if he attacked but instead he was quite shocked of her being there. He checked Galax three times of scanning her, avoiding some places others would just stare at. He then looked into Galax’s eyes.
    “Galax...” He spoke but Galax startled as he knew her name that ran through her head when she began dreaming about being with Siper, Thomas and Teaner. He spoke again to her. “It’s me, Sparker... don’t you remember me?” Sparker suddenly thought about Ozaskger’s mysterious guardian from Sarin, even though he doesn’t know her is Tantrum. “Have you seen some one with similar clothing around like yours?” Ok, she really doesn’t know what I’m talking about. She [Tantrum] must have washed her memory away. Sparker thought as Galax stepped back one nervously. “It’s ok; I’m a friend, your friend Sparker. Someone has wiped your memory about who your friends are; you are on the wrong side.” Sparker felt silly, Galax became absolutely confused on what he was saying.
    “On the wrong side...” Galax thought carefully; she remembered Lewis saying she was dreaming before she woke up, her strange belt appeared in her dream and dreams are never real. Wearing clothes from her dream was also weird and what Miranda spoke of a ritual. Her mind spun and saw the small picture Miranda spotted on the hall’s carpet of a trident creature. “...what are you on about? I don’t even know you, but.... I don’t know who I really am myself.” Galax looked at Sparker with a glare, a mist clouded her eyes and saw herself with Sparker and two boys in green and black and a girl in red talking about they were a team together. Sparker could only see her confused as she looked around, he then reached out to her and placed his warm hand onto her shoulder. In Galax’s eyes; the mist suddenly disappeared, noticing Sparker’s hand on her shoulder where her cape covered. She shook his hand away and stared.
    “Think Galax Night Star; try to remember David, Kayleigh, Pinpin or Rio.” Sparker remembered an old friend of Galax’s that she was trying to find when she came to Tetris. “Try to remember why you came, remember Rosie.” Galax was startled, a short vision with another teen in black as night with short black hair running with her on roof tops of buildings towards one odd tower. A tower that had a constructed letter on its roof top, the letter was ‘M’. Galax’s vision vanished as she turned around from Sparker.
    “If what you say is true, I will join you,” Galax said with confidence. “If what I’ve heard at my fortress is true though, I will turn against you.” With that she started walking off deep into the forest away from Sparker. “I won’t come with you alone though!” She shouted back to Sparker, he was happy inside but his expression was in misery as she started to move away faster and started to run. Please trust me Galax; someone in that fortress is trying to put you off your actual course. She [Tantrum] must be there keeping you coming back and sending down the wrong path. Sparker turned and headed back towards the light.
    Above on a thick branch in the tree, stood Lewis watching Sparker leave the gloomy forest, he then turned and watched Galax in the mist. Looking back to Sparker, he started to anger.
    “Interfere with my plans shall you not, electricity has entered our world. Keeping Galax Night Star from them isn’t going to last, we need to claim war before Galax gets the chance to escape my hold on her.” Lewis whispered a spirit creature of a dragon slipped behind and roared softly.
    Our hold on her, Lewis; but Tantrum can not be trusted because of her time power.
    “I understand Draco; I understand clearly that Tantrum is not to be trusted by anyone. Her power of her interfering with time will cause such things to happen; who is she really working for though.” Lewis jumped back and off the branch and faded into the mist.

Back at the dark fortress, Tantrum reached the top of a spiral staircase to a door. Waving her hand slowly over the lock, a click from lock meant it was locked. She magically pushed the door slightly, opening into Galax’s room. Tantrum walked in and looked around; her bed hadn’t been used and on her desk, the secret dagger from her mirror and her gun were left on the side. Tantrum then turned towards her wardrobe; slowly waving her hand over the lock, fingerprints of boy were left behind. Tantrum took out a right black glove and covered her hand with it, pressing her covered hand onto the wardrobe and closed her eyes. She then smiled and dropped her hand carefully and reopened her eyes.

Thanks

Her eyes went to their corners and removed her smile. “Its still there,” Lewis was in the doorway and watched her turn around to him.
    “Someone else is after what I need to get off Galax,” Tantrum suddenly looked beside the wardrobe in anger, in the wall was a straight line of darkness giving a draught. “This place has more secrets passages than you thought it had. We must go; Galax and Miranda draw close to coming back. Are you sure she won’t tell it is a setup here.” Lewis nodded as Tantrum turned back to him; both left the room and closed the door. Tantrum removed her glove and placed back into her belt with her other one. The lock magically sealed itself so it was like no one had been in yet.

Miranda and Galax had found each other and started to head for the prison cells where Joseph was kept. On both sides were barred cells containing skeletons of what were past rebels or strange creatures, Joseph wasn’t alone because there were also tough and huge guards and with him was a girl. She had light brown hair and wore grey coloured clothing. She stood behind him while he was gripping the bars in front of him. Joseph then noticed Galax and Miranda; he started to get angry as he saw her head for them. The huge guard turned towards them and bowed his head.
    “Are you now going decide Joseph Tayer’s fate now?” He looked back at Galax and Miranda and was scared to see Galax displeased. “Forgive me for asking you.” He unlocked Joseph’s cell and yanked him out of the prison cell. The girl gasped in shock as Joseph was held by his arm and his feet off the ground. Another strong guard entered the corridor and grabbed Joseph from the other guard. He moaned in pain and tried to struggle to escape him. Galax looked at the frightened girl remaining in the cell.
    “Who’s this girl then?” Galax demanded, pointing towards the girl and looked at the guard. The guard turned to the shy and frightened girl; she shook with the coldness around her.
    “Teaner Lightdot...” He replied and unlocked the prison cell once more and dragged the young teen to Miranda. “She isn’t that strong at all so you’ll take her.” Teaner fell into Miranda’s arms and was held tight by Miranda’s grip. “Anything else we can do for you...” Galax thought first, Teaner was seen in her so called dream. Teaner is a real person; Siper hadn’t been caught but what about Thomas Fire? She looked at the guard and nodded slightly.
    “Is there anyone here called ‘Thomas Fire’ then?” Galax asked but the guards looked at each other on what to say. Turning back to her with disappointing news, even though them it was a lie.
    “There anyone by the name of ‘Thomas Fire’ princess,” The guard answered.
    “Right...” Galax said with suspicion and looked at the other guard holding Joseph off the ground. “Follow me now, come Miranda. Oh, one more thing; loosen your grip on his wrist so I won’t hear him complaining so much.” Galax smiled and walked on out of the corridor with Miranda holding onto Teaner behind her, followed by the huge guard that held Joseph off the ground still and he wasn’t complaining now. He was worried about his fate now in the hands of an evil princess on the dark side.
    As walked down the corridor towards Galax’s room, they all past Tantrum and Lewis walking the other way. Tantrum was closest to them and watched all of them walk by. Suddenly Tantrum was knocked over because of the muscular guard carrying Joseph; Lewis stopped turning around just in time to catch Tantrum from falling to the ground. Galax, Miranda and the guard turned towards them. Tantrum was angered and so was Lewis, helping Tantrum up he pointed towards the guard that knocked her over like a skittle.
    “When you’re done with helping Galax, I want you to see me instantly.” Both turned and walked off in a grouch, Tantrum realised she had dropped something important but Lewis won’t let her go back for it. Galax watched them leave her sight and turned to Miranda.
    “You go on ahead to my dormitory, I won’t be long.” Galax commanded, Miranda nodded and took Teaner Lightdot away with the guard behind still having his grip on Joseph. Galax watched them leave and checked if anyone was around, the corridor was empty. She walked over to where Tantrum had been when she was nudged hard almost falling onto the floor. A cream piece of parchment and a white piece of card lay on the floor. Picking them up, she read the parchment through her head:

I have an assignment for you that you can’t refuse; this assignment is a hard and long journey and pays well. You are to travel to the Cube Planets and keep an eye on someone called Yasae. Watch her, follow her and make sure a stone inside her belt is destroyed. Take the stone and bring it to a secret space colony which is ‘The Z Prison Ship’. If you succeed this difficult assignment, I will tell you who really killed your parents because I was there to see what happened.

Galax puzzled; an assignment that can’t be refused, Yasae, stone in her... the stone in my belt! Galax rushed after Miranda and the guard, shoving the parchment and the card into her belt. Not knowing the card was an ID of Tantrum being an agent for Planet Sarin and has power of time travel. Suddenly the parchment and card inside her belt vanished out of sight.

Thanks

Tantrum in her dormitory with Lewis, in her hand was her piece of parchment and ID card and held tightly so Lewis couldn’t see any of it. She crushed the rolled up parchment in anger staring at Lewis.
    “If I was able to pick this up before you let me away from them, Yasae wouldn’t know that I am watching her and know who I am. You’re lucky that I can teleport objects to me like this parchment and card with it!” Tantrum shouted in frustration. She pulled out her white gun and pointed it towards Lewis; he didn’t flinch as he saw her take it out. “I could kill you and end our deal on keep Galax on the dark side, but you are part of an assignment I can’t leave behind.” Tantrum pulled the trigger; a small laser shot out and flew one millimetre from his helmet and hit the wall behind him. “In the near future during the war, you will be killed.” She mentioned and placed her gun into her belt under her cape. “Don’t make me the one that will do it Lewis.”

Galax had just caught up with Miranda and the guard opening her room for her. The guard held Teaner and Joseph while Miranda unlocked the door; she twisted the handle and pulled it towards her. The muscular guard dragged them inside and chucked them both onto the black sheets on the bed. Miranda and Galax stepped inside and walked to in front of the two teens. The guard turned and exited the dormitory; Miranda followed him and almost closed the door on his way out, she peeped through the door at the guard.
    “I can’t believe my friends and I trusted you!” Joseph shouted towards Galax watching them. “Now you’re going to kill us because we know your secret.” Galax looked at Miranda; her head turned to Galax and nodded.
    “He’s gone, it’s safe...” Miranda spoke and closed the door completely, Joseph and Teaner were confused. “...but I think he will tell that second in command about what we are planning.”
    “Planning? What’s going on Galax, why were you acting like a friend on Tetris?” Joseph yelled but Galax suddenly turned and covered his mouth with her palm. Putting a finger over her lips, Joseph realised that Galax didn’t want him shouting so loud.
    “Hush, do want that second in command coming up?” Galax whispered as Miranda joined her side. “We’re on the same side and we need to get out of here, immediately. Miranda thinks this is a setup for a ritual to resurrect something.” Galax dropped her hands to her sides and looked at Miranda. Joseph and Teaner looked at each other and puzzled, then looked back at Galax and Miranda.
    “What makes you sure about that,” Teaner asked Galax and looked at Miranda for an answer.
    “The question is though, what are they going to resurrect anyway.” Joseph stood up off the bed ad looked at all three girls by him. “There is a painting of an arrow creature; it’s strange that it is similar to a human. A tapestry of two hunting creatures; both are hunting for someone that is similar to them, from their natural home somewhere.” Galax thought that these hunters Joseph mentioned seemed that she has seen them before. “Then there’s the carpet in the hall, that Trident creature. The Trident and Arrow creatures looked similar from each other.” Miranda and Galax looked at Joseph in concern.
    “Why do those descriptions sound so familiar?” Galax whispered to herself. “Why does it feel like I’ve seen those four before?” Galax looked at Miranda. “Do you think those creatures may be able to shape shift into human form? That second in command may be any of them.” Galax finished and suddenly looked towards the wardrobe.
    “What’s wrong...?” Teaner asked and stood up, walking towards the two doors. Galax stepped be side her and waved her hand over the handles, little red prints were covering a side of the one handle. Teaner gasped as Galax came to a shock, under the red prints were yellowy white marks. “...are those fingerprints?” Teaner asked. Galax nodded slowly and looked behind her to see Miranda; she shrugged her shoulders and joined her. Teaner stepped away for Miranda as she unlocked the wardrobe. Inside was Galax’s belt lay, glowing balls of light shone around the face of the belt except in one place. On one end, it was just a dark brown stone with the markings of ‘Y’.
    “What’s that, it’s not like the other power spheres there.” Joseph was looking over Galax’s shoulder as she took out the hidden belt. “Are you sure this room was locked when you left?” Galax and Miranda nodded as a reply, Galax looked at the wall beside the wardrobe and examined it carefully. She then noticed faded lines that were a size of a door.
    “A secret way in that caused the red prints, right by the wardrobe.” Galax explained. “The yellowy white was when Miranda last touched it, the other marks are unknown but they came from here.” Galax walked beside the hidden door and pushed against the wall. Looking back towards Joseph, he was asking for Miranda’s name and telling her his. Galax then turned to Teaner beside Joseph, they were now talking about what they did in their past. “Joseph, do you know someone called Sparker, or Rio?” Joseph looked at her, he realised that she had met Sparker.
    “Yes, and Rio; they are brothers people say but they don’t know how.” He replied and stepped towards her. “Do you know how to get out of here?” Joseph asked, behind Miranda and Teaner joined them. She nodded with a slight grin and set off through the secret passage to the room. Joseph, Miranda and Teaner looked at each other in delight and followed her.

On the dark corridors, no one was around. It was quiet; from a spiral stairwell, Galax poked her out looked down both sides of the corridor. It was the corridor that led towards the hall and the prisons Joseph was led to. Galax looked into the darkness behind her and slightly nodded.

Thanks

“All clear, lets go but be quiet.” She whispered and turned left up the corridor, behind Joseph looked around and followed her. Teaner looked down the right side of the corridor while Miranda looked around and tug Teaner’s arm. Teaner looked back and nodded, both started to catch up with Galax and Joseph not far from the side entrance of the hall. “Joseph…” Galax whispered again and looked above the wooden doors. Joseph shared her gaze towards a painting titled ‘The Hunters’, they were unclear on what they look like. One thing was certain though, they were gigantic. “These hunters, underneath them they have a name for both of them. ‘Ocaz’ is the larger one and ‘Remoob’ is the other, but…” Galax watched both names become the vertical mirrors now saying ‘Zaco’ and ‘Boomer’. She shook her head and pushed a wooden door forward. Galax and Joseph poked their heads through the doors into the massive hall. As they stepped through, Teaner and Miranda followed them in and closed the door behind them. All four of them ran towards the stairs to the golden thrones, watching out for the red hot carpet cause of the burning coal underneath.
    The secret room’s door behind the valuable thrones opened, Galax and Joseph quickly dashed in with Teaner and Miranda behind them and quickly closed the door again. All four started panting for air, once caught their breathe they smiled at each other. Joseph and Teaner around the room while Galax and Miranda headed for their secret passage into the gloomy forest and pushed lightly against a hollow wall. Joseph and Teaner turned towards them and seemed puzzled. “So many secrets here, and I can find all of the hidden rooms here. The stone is darkening, I think it means danger approaches for us; we must go immediately.” Joseph nodded and rushed out of the room into the gloomy forest with the three girls behind him.
    “I know how to get to Sparker’s fortress so I’m leading the way, just keep up now.” Joseph shouted behind him to Galax, Teaner and Miranda.
    “Right!” Miranda and Teaner shouted, and panted as they ran, while Galax behind them was falling behind. Why do I get the feeling, I’m being followed, is someone watching me? Galax looked up towards Miranda in front of her until her flying cape was caught on something behind her.
    “Joseph!” Galax cried; he suddenly turned in shock to find a silver hand with a steel shaped arrow head on their wrist tugging on Galax’s cape. Is that, that arrow creature? He reached out towards her with his hand in terror.
    “Get rid of the cape and run, get out of there!” Joseph shouted; Galax loosened the tied cape around her neck, allowing her to rush out of the hold from the metal hand on her cape. Miranda and Teaner were stood ahead near the light of the edge of the forest as Joseph ran beside Galax towards them. Behind the silver creature roared in anger, it sounded like an eagle in pain. Joseph and Galax stopped beside Miranda and Teaner and looked into the forest; the metal like creature had disappeared.

Riowner watched Pinpin, Pinpon and Pequra training along side with Crento, Kayleigh and Tosh-No. Kayleigh assisted Pinpon with her fire abilities, Crento helped Pinpin with her sand and ice powers carefully and Tosh-No trained Pequra’s rocky powers to be good use in difficult times. As Riowner turned away he noticed David disappear into his shadow and sneaked towards his own. Drawing his sword, he stabbed the stone wall in front of David’s shadow form. The small shock wave caused Sparker to walk into the room, noticing Riowner’s strike in the stone wall. Riowner looked at him while everyone turned to notice his sudden strike on David. He then withdrew his sword out of the stone and back to his side. David walked out of the wall and becoming his actual self again.
    “Try entering shadows in the dark,” Sparker said chuckled. “That way Riowner won’t keep seeing you every time. Besides, we weaken if we don’t store our element energy and we will be unable to fight easier without energy of our own.” David looked from Riowner to Sparker in disgust.
    “Meaning our own energy is used when we use element powers?” David asked, watching Sparker nod quietly to him. “The stronger the element attack, the more exhausted we become.” Tosh-No started to panic if the dark side were going to claim war.
    “That means none of you can use any useful abilities against the enemy making it an easy win.” Tosh-No complained towards David to Sparker. “Especially against this princess of darkness,” Sparker stared in confident at him.
    “All that is, is a rumour,” Sparker replied and looked towards Riowner and David. Behind him, Tri-line rushed into the room exhausted and looked at everyone around him watching him catch his breathe.
    “Enemy pack (a small group) approaching our fortress slowly.” Tri-line panted, Tosh-No raised and clenched a fist with pride. “There are only four of them.”
    “Time for a quick battle to warm up for a war coming.” Tosh-No proudly spoke imagining a ray of light shining on him. Sparker and Tri-line looked at each other in embarrassment. Why does he always do that like he’s going to be a hero? They thought as Tosh-No returned to the present and stared at them, desperate to fight.
    “The enemy coming don’t want to have a fight; they aren’t equipped to battle anyway. Three girls and a boy, that’s how that pack is.”
    Tosh-No was surprised and felt ridiculous, dropping his hand to his side and stared towards the ground. Sparker saw Tri-line in the corner of eye and wondered, could they be the missing teens but one of the boys is missing. He thought and stared at Riowner who was thinking of the same thing. Pinpin and Crento shrugged their shoulders at each other, Pinpon and Kayleigh wondered about Galax may coming to them. Pequra thought about what Sparker and Riowner tell him. Sparker has told me that gentle people can be on one side then on found to be on the other. Pequra thought and looked at everyone around; spotting Sparker last, he was certain about the small group coming towards them.
    “It’s a thought, I think this pack don’t have an ambush if we go into the open.” Sparker muttered, I my theory, is correct, I hope that is Galax coming to us.
    Outside, Galax without a cape of darkness limped beside Joseph with his arm over her shoulders.

Thanks

Miranda and Teaner moved nervously behind as they all headed towards a sandstone fortress. Galax kept thinking about the metal creature that had grabbed her in the forest and nearly took her. Joseph noticed her head down and watching her footsteps. Joseph looked up towards the bright walls of the fortress and then looking behind to Miranda and Teaner. Looking back at Galax beside him, she seemed to be slowing her pace.
    “It was close that creature was of capturing you,” Joseph mentioned to Galax even though she didn’t want to hear it, she made no reply. “Don’t know what would of happened if it did take you away.”
    “Stop…” Galax whispered, Joseph twitched and looked up towards the fortress. Sparker stood in front of brown wooden doors and arms by his sides, not desiring to draw his sword. “...Sparker? Is that him ahead? It is him...” Galax slowly looked up towards Sparker and smiled with joy. She left Joseph’s helpful arm starting to run towards him, Joseph smiled as Miranda and Teaner caught up with him.
    “She’s happy here, she prefers it here than in the forest.” Miranda spoke happily. “It was always too dark there.” Teaner’s happiness faded and looked behind her towards the gloomy forest. In front Sparker watches Galax slowly stop running and her joy was striped from her. Chills fell down her spine as she turned behind towards the forest like Teaner. Sparker remembered on Tetris when Galax met a mysterious girl [Tantrum] in a café and she got chills while standing by her. Galax’s eyes focused on the darkness between the trunks, an unusual figure was stood watching them in anger. Why can’t you leave me alone, you know I felt your presence while in that other fortress in the forest. Even when I didn’t flinch, especially in the hall, they thought I couldn’t take the punishment Joseph took. They didn’t realise it was you...
    Clever little one, but still you can’t match my power even if you remember your past that has already been taken from you.
    Galax felt cold, the figure in the trees vanished. But while in the hidden room, it was someone else. She felt a warm hand touch her shoulder from behind, she looked back to see Sparker. Galax’s joy returned as Teaner joined back with Joseph and Miranda not far from the two.
    “Hearing things again?” Sparker whispered into Galax’s ear. She nodded slightly as Joseph stopped in front of them with Miranda behind him. Teaner rushed towards Miranda like nothing was wrong when her happiness also returned. Sparker stared at Miranda and Teaner since he had never met them before. “You girls must be Miranda and Teaner. Tri-line mentioned that... five... were captured. All I see is four: Joseph, Miranda, Teaner, Tanya...” Sparker took a glimpse at Galax beside him. “...and Lewis, Joey where is Lewis anyway?” Joseph shook his head sadly.
    “I hadn’t seen him inside the fortress at all, I don’t think he was captured by them but by... someone else.” Joseph replied glimpsing from Sparker to the gloomy forest behind them.
    “So, shall get inside before it gets cold out here. Not to mention getting dark, the sun’s already fading.” All four nodded in reply, the two boys and three girls rushed towards the wooden doors and headed inside.

“You have failed to keep Galax Night Star on dark side before the battle to destroy Sparker and Riowner getting to her!” Tantrum yelled quietly, she and Lewis stood opposite each other in her room. Lewis had given a message to her that Galax Star had left the fortress, she was furious with him. Tantrum stared into her side mirror at Lewis’ reflection; he stood behind her and near the door. “Now the future shows we must destroy Galax Night Star to finish my assignment given to me. This will also sort another assignment, but screw up this time and you will fight her yourself in space.”
    “I won’t fail this time, I will destroy her permanently.” Although my mission was to get rid of Miranda, before she mentions an experiment on Colony Zake of a creation called Tantric.

Thanks

“You were right Tri-line, they are going to attack.” Sparker spoke to Tri-line; everyone was gathered around a circular table, on it was a map of the battlefield between them and the forest. “With there main warrior now with us, they are at a great disadvantage.” Sparker looked beside him to Galax on his left, on his right was Riowner. Tosh-No was puzzled and gazed towards Galax’s nervous face.
    “How can one girl make a disadvantage for the dark side, what do you mean by their main warrior?” Tosh-No asked looking back to Sparker as he turned back towards the map. “She’s just a kid, if she was still on the dark side...”
    “...We will be defeated Tosh-No!” Sparker shouted; Galax watched him the corner of her eye in wonder. Tosh-No angered and gave a sharp eye on Galax as her eyes locked on to his. “Just try to match her in a sword fight, which you in this puny lot; is the best. Except the main five of course, but Galax Star is the best fighter here as far as I know. May I remind you, she killed someone so easily on Tetris but that person was on the dark side.” Galax overheard his words. So I have killed someone in my life, but I was on this side the whole time.
    “Fine, but besides you and the main five, I am better than a girl.” Tosh-No folded his arms in disgust as Sparker led Galax out of the room, Tosh-No followed with everyone else behind him. Pinpin and Riowner whispered to each other about Galax was a member of the main five and all the main five members were finally back together.
    Outside in a square centre of the fortress, Sparker stood with Galax on one side of the centre while Tosh-No stood on the opposite side. The rest of Sparker’s team were stood around the centre square of outside. Tri-line stood behind Tosh-No to help him strategise before he fights. Sparker stood by Galax whispering into her ear;
    “Don’t worry, you seem to have a better advantage even without my help. You can beat him easily, but don’t get carried away. Tosh-No seems to but then he almost kills his opponent.” Sparker spoke and patted Galax on the back for good luck.
    “Come on Galax, I don’t have all day!” Tosh-No shouted and charged straight for her as she almost reached the middle. Galax closed her eyes and her right hand gripped onto her sword by her side. Tosh-No drew his sword ready to strike, he swung his sword towards Galax and came to a sudden stop. Riowner gasped and pointed above Tosh-No, suddenly Tosh-No looked up to see Galax high in the air.
    “Yeah, that’s the Galax I know, always a high jumper!” Kayleigh shouted in relief. Galax still in the air drew her sword quickly and threw it down to Tosh-No’s sword. Galax’s sword went through the other blade completely, everyone gasped except Sparker. Tosh-No dropped his broken sword and took Galax’s fine sword, Galax landed behind him so quiet Tosh-No didn’t hear. He suddenly turned around to see Tri-line with a question which was answer because he then noticed Galax stood in front him.
    “My sword was fake, making your sword go through it easily!” Tosh-No yelled in anger swinging Galax’s sword while Galax ducked and dodged until she caught hold of the half way point of the sword. She bent the steel so quick, it snapped. Tosh-No gasped in horror as stared at the pointless sword. “How... what... who is this kid? Is she some kind of cyber girl, a powerful being from a different world? No one has been able to move so fast or break steel with one hand, explain Sparker!” Tosh-No looked over his shoulder towards Sparker in terror. Sparker just headed over and shrugged his shoulders to him.
    “I don’t know who or what she is, but one thing is that you haven’t asked me.” Sparker put two fingers to his mouth and whistled; David, Kayleigh and Riowner came out of the crowd to join him. “How many do you count including me?”
    “Four...”
    “Exactly, Galax happens to be the ‘Water Guardian’ of ‘The Main Five’ and quite the special member as well from this demonstration. Tosh-No looked back towards Galax now in shock. Galax was puzzled but was given a chill down her spine; the mention of the group name of five caused her to be nervous. Through her eyes mist clouded her view; she saw vision of her stood by the other members of the main five and also with two younger girls and a very younger boy. Strange little creatures were sat behind them all; they were stood inside a stone arena. On the other side was a massive man made cave, only one figure stood at the opening. The ground was wrecked from other battles; Galax suddenly watched a ghost version of herself in the vision step forward. On her right finger was a ring containing a sapphire inside, she wore marshy green instead of black of night clothes. Looking over to the other side; a boy in water blue with a shining sword dashed out of the shadows towards her, sword ready to stab. Galax’s ghost version in the vision quickly moved aside and grabbed half of the moving steel. With a twist of her wrist; the steel snapped like a twig and Galax threw the point of the sword straight towards the boy. Piercing through his back on the left side of his spine, he suddenly stopped and stunned. Galax gasped in horror as the boy then collapsed, he was dead. Mist grew again and wiped the vision away, clearing away she was stood back in the fortress.
    “That’s impossible, I don’t care if the phrase is included here but there is no way a very young teenager like Galax break steel so easily!” Tosh-No shouted in anger towards Tri-line. Tosh-No drew Tri-line’s sword which shocked him totally, Tosh-No gazed at the sword in his hands.
    “Tosh-No I don’t think you’re able to break that like Galax.” Sparker explained trying to stop him. “It is possible that you can do it but is more possible you’ll fail without having that phrase on your side.” Tosh-No shoved him aside and twist half of the sword round very quickly. The sword just bended with a little twist in the middle, Tosh-No was shocked.
    “What, I twisted it as fast as I can but it won’t break.” Tosh-No looked up towards Galax with no surprise at all. Tosh-No turned back towards Sparker with Tri-line by his side. Tosh-No calmed down and took a deep breathe to say some words. “You must have trained her very well for her to do something like that, and how to fight like that.” Looking over his to Galax again, Sparker and Riowner looked at each other in puzzlement. We hadn’t been able to train Ozaskger for battle, and now Galax has entered her life, she was already prepared to fight. Even when against Midnight and Sarika, they didn’t stand a chance, although Midnight was a tough foe against all five of us. Sparker and Riowner thought and looked back towards Tosh-No, finally Riowner stepped forward with disappointment.
    “Sorry to say but, we didn’t do anything.” Riowner spoke watching Tosh-No and Galax behind become shocked. “Before on Tetris she was actually Princess Ozaskger, during a battle against a worthy foe, Galax bonded with her. He defeated him so easily with her. Heard of a group called ‘Forces of Destruction’ or ‘F.O.D?” Tri-line stepped towards Riowner and nodded, but Tosh-No and Galax shook their heads. Riowner, Sparker and David notice her and understand. “Unfortunately Galax has seemed to lost her memory by look of it but hasn’t lost her talent in combat. She was last to fight against one of the members called Sarika. It was difficult for the rest of us but it only took five seconds for her like what happen here. Galax Night Star... actually... killed Sarika with that same tactic, breaking his sword and aiming for his heart, but he was the enemy anyway.” Galax was really surprised because her vision was from the past.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast