+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Reality Series

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Virtual Reality Series

With everyone rested and ready, Joseph, Miranda and Teaner were up in training. Tri-line’s forces needed as many fighters as possible, David and Riowner kept them going if they were struggling how to hold their swords. Tosh-No, Kayleigh and Crento still trained Pinpin, Pinpon and Pequra’s element powers which took time. Sparker, Tri-line and Galax were discussing their battle plans.
    “Ok, we go through their forest on different sides; Crento will take east with Pinpin, David will take south with Tosh-No, You’ll take west with Pinpon, I’ll take the north with Pequra.” Sparker and Tri-line nodded slightly and took out a blank spreadsheet and wrote all the fighters names under Crento, David, Tri-line or Sparker. Tri-line on his column to see who was with him, feeling happy on he had.
    “So, I have: Kayleigh, Pinpon, Aran...” As Tri-line went on through his list, Galax looked in each column and noticed her name under Sparker’s name. Sparker looked to her noticing what she was doing.
    “Hey, someone needs to keep watch on you. They might try to capture you again, when doing this attack stick close ok.” Sparker mentioned looking back to Tri-line as he finishes.
    “... and I have Miranda? Let me guess, she knows this building every well and there would be a secret passage.” Tri-line asked, Sparker nodded smiling to him. “I thought so, I have heard yesterday that Miranda had told you she came from the west side.” Sparker and Tri-line chuckled slightly to each other, but Galax looked at the map between them on a table. Looking carefully she noticed little circles appear in certain places on the edge of the forest.
    “I think that plan has been seen easily Sparker,” Galax quietly spoke. Sparker and Tri-line looked at her as she picked the pen and drew circles at the marked places in her eyes onto the map. “They’ve already set an ambush attack for us, don’t talk out loud when thinking of a plan. They could and can hear you speak.” Sparker was amazed seeing all the drawn circles she put on were covering the south, east and west sides of the forest. “Trying your plan will cause failure, but I don’t know how I can do such a thing like this. Even being able break steel with one hand, fighting like an expert and finding hidden stuff around me. For example, there’s a microphone under this table, there was one similar in the hall in the other fortress. Tri-line crouched and stuck his hand under the table, Sparker looked towards Galax with concern. Tri-line stood back up with a small box of metal in his hand.
    “She’s right, they were listening to us plan. They knew that we were set this fortress not far from them. They knew what we’ve been doing and knew we were preparing.” Tri-line angrily shouted and threw the little machine towards a side wall, it smashed on impact. Sparker and Galax stared at the broken pieces of metal and microphone bits on the floor. As Tri-line calmed down and gazed down at the map; Galax dotted with the picked pen onto the map near a light brown shape on her side of the map. Sparker watched carefully as each dot was forming an arrow pointing towards the shape and away from dark green areas on Tri-line’s side of the map. Suddenly an idea struck Sparker very strongly on what she was doing and how that plan was going to work.
    “I know we need to re-plan our attack now they know what our first plan was.” Sparker began, Tri-line looked up with concern and was puzzled.
    “So, what can we do? This attack could happen anytime and we aren’t prepared for a surprise strike.” Tri-line then noticed Sparker pointing down towards the map where Galax had been putting marks. Tri-line scanned the formation then suddenly looked back at Sparker. “How do you know it’s a plan and not just her doing doodles on our map!”
    “It may look like an unusual set-up but Galax’s plans and her techniques, have not failed yet.” Galax listened carefully without them noticing it, she then secretly felt strange about what she had just did.
    You still remember your unique plans which can not be copied by others.
    Galax felt shivers again, she placed her hands onto her opposite arms, feeling such coldness. Unique plans;… Have I done something like this before? Galax suddenly felt the ice on her spine slip away, she then quickly felt she was overheating by her surroundings. Dropping her arms slowly, she lifted up her top to notice her little carved stone. Pressing it with her finger tips, she realised the stone was red hot but what it mean she didn’t know. “Tri-line...” Sparker paused and looked around with concern, Galax looked up dropping her top back over the stone. Tri-line also started to look around in wonder. “...you sense it too? Are your groups ready to battle because I’m sensing something darker than David right now.” Sparker caught sight of Galax checking her temperature of her forehead. She’s sensed it before he have, her temperature gets higher when darker energy is coming. And gets chills when something’s wrong. Sparker reminded himself until a side door opened on his right, Riowner rushed towards the table ion the centre and started panting.
    “The enemy... are on the attack... right now.”

Riowner and Galax rushed towards the fortress’ entrance and stood behind the walls so they wouldn’t be seen. Meanwhile Sparker and Tri-line rushed to every little group inside the fortress waiting for the time to attack. Sparker entered a terrain room of rock where Tosh-No and Pequra had been fighting in a rocky set.
    “Tosh-No, Pequra; the real thing is starting, come on.” Sparker called and left the door open. Tosh-No felt such pride he will succeed while Pequra felt nervous.
    “That’s more like it, let’s go and smash dark energy into the ground.” Tosh-No shouted but suddenly stopped in the door opening to see David stood looking at him.
    “To me with dark energy myself, that’s an insult.” David spoke and ran off leaving Tosh-No stepping out of the room in a grouch.
    “Sacatan tatross” Tosh-No whispered but not quiet enough.
    “We’ll have none of that now Tosh-No!” David yelled back to him, he finally joined up with Kayleigh and Sparker and soon be joining Galax and Riowner. Pinpin and Pinpon wound up finding each other and joined Crento, Tosh-No and Pequra towards the entrance of the fortress. A battle lay ahead outside.
    Galax and Riowner noticed Joseph and Teaner heading for them armed and ready. Miranda was no where to be seen yet but it wasn’t long until Sparker and Kayleigh joined them. Sparker and Riowner nodded to indicate they were ready, Galax then noticed other fighters approached on the corridors towards the entrance. Tri-line, Crento and Pinpin were seen in the crowd along with Pinpon behind. She was unable to see little Pequra because of his size compared to Tosh-No’s huge size of a shadow guard. Galax turned back to Riowner seeing Sparker speak about the plan formation. A sudden crash and explosion hit a side tower as Galax was set onto the right side with Miranda and other fighters. Sparker and Riowner headed through the centre with light coloured warriors with swords ready to be drawn. David had turned up finally with Kayleigh in the west side of the fortress. Pinpin and Crento’s clothes camouflaged in the east side even Miranda couldn’t pick them out. She looked west to notice Tosh-No demolishing huge cannons on the edge of the forest. David and Kayleigh kept catching her eye because of their standing out colours from the cream. Suddenly in the clear in front stood Lewis, his sword was strangely designed with two blades instead of one.
    Tri-line caught a sudden strike from a girl in full darkness and cape, Tantrum. He tried striking her with all angles, but Tantrum dodged from side to side and ducking out of his way. Tantrum drew her sword towards him, also the blade was black as night. David began struggling with an unusual character, his clothes made him look like a biscuit. David was puzzled as fought on with him, hit per hit, his opponent counter every move.
    “Who are you, I haven’t seen you in this army before.” David shouted but his opponent grinned and laughed.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

“Wouldn’t you like to know.”
    Galax struck her opponents sword into half causing the broken blade flying and pierced into them. She suddenly came across someone nearly being her match; it was an older boy that he mentioned his name as Tannan. His dark hair flew as he moved swiftly around her, dodging her strikes and striking her. Suddenly a scream in her mind called her from further east from her. Galax turned and with shock, Miranda was fighting the commander of the shadow army. No, I can’t let a friend get lost in this fight. Galax suddenly pushed the air with her palm towards Tannan, a blast of water shot him away from her sight. She then turned and rushed towards Miranda to help, by the time she reached her it was too late. Lewis yanked Miranda’s sword out of her hand and struck her down with his own. Miranda screamed in pain as she fell back; a vision rushed threw her head of someone falling from a more worse but not from a strike, but a blast of dark energy.
    “Well are you going to join your pitiful friend.” He spoke calmly towards, dropping Miranda’s sword to the ground. Galax felt such anger that she couldn’t help noticing Tantrum was watching her and battling Tri-line at the same time. Lewis don’t encourage her darker half to destroying you. You were never meant to go against Miranda, you have sealed your fate. Tantrum shouted in her thoughts and put her attention back on Tri-line nearly exhausted on striking her sword. Galax couldn’t control her anger inside causing it to let loose. Galax ran little towards him and spun her sword that caused Lewis to split in half.
    Sparker heard Lewis’ cry of agony and noticed his condition as fell slowly back. His helmet crumbled to dust to reveal a child’s face. Joseph not far from Sparker looked up to see Lewis disappear into the mist.
    “Lewis!” Joseph cried, reaching out his hand as the dust became invisible. Crento rushed towards him and forced him to forget about it until the battle was over. “I do understand how he has turned out this way.” He went on fighting with Crento beside him.
    Galax dropped her arms to her sides, tears started to fall from her eyes. How can it be like this? I lose to friends instead of one, why can I kill people and hearts of people that care about them? What is my purpose of living in this world. Suddenly as she looked up, a sandy spirit headed straight through her sending a terrible feeling inside causing her to fall to her knees. She felt scared somehow and tried to shake head to be rid of the dreadful feelings. Scrambling to her feet, a call from another commander like the warriors on the dark side.
    “Retreat now, this battle is lost.” Tri-line’s opponent Tantrum was stressed because of Lewis failing his mission. David’s mystery opponent disappeared without entering the forest. Tantrum noticed his power quickly as she departed by teleporting away. All the shadow warriors ran back into the forest.
    “We won, we defeated them!” Tosh-No shouted with joy, other warriors near him cheered except for the Main Five, Pinpin’s Trio [Herself, Pinpon and Pequra], Teaner and Joseph. Tri-line and Crento cheered little and joined Sparker that was watching Galax’s approach.
    “She didn’t know it would be a boy called Lewis that Joseph had to take care of.” Sparker explained to Tri-line. Riowner brought Miranda’s body behind her with David helping him. Kayleigh and Pequra started digging a grave with sorrow, Pinpin used her sand element to sweep sand away. Her element power was on minimum so she didn’t waste her energy. Tri-line noticed the sun setting over the east horizon, he felt confused until Sparker noticed it himself. He gave a small smile to him. “This planet turns anti-clockwise causing the sun to rise in the west and set the east. It’s clockwise on Tetris.” Tri-line looked at him without his confusion now. David and Riowner removed their hands from Miranda, David using his shadow power to guide her body slowly into the hole. Riowner looked back to notice her sword, he sent element towards a nearby tree. Suddenly a root sprang out of the ground and wrap around the sword and threw it towards Riowner’s palm stretched out. David quickly turned and grabbed the sword from mid air, a grim expression on his face as he stared into the forest.
    “Someone else used their energy not you to move that root.” David dropped his arm with the sword’s handle in his hand. “Someone tried to kill you if I didn’t catch this instead of it stabbing your left lung.” Riowner was stunned as David slowly lowered the sword down by Miranda in her grave. Pequra looked around and remembered the fallen tower on the east side; concentrating on one of the stones, it rolled towards him quickly and turned avoiding the hole in the ground. Stopping above the hole where Miranda’s head lay and shuffled its way into the ground. Kayleigh then used her fire element to burn letters onto the stone as a grave stone for Miranda. Galax still felt upset of her lose of a friend, Teaner stood by her as Pinpin filled the grave using a light whirlwind of sand into it. Tosh-No stood impatiently at the fortress entrance with an old tattered piece of paper. He watched as Tri-line walked towards and to join him, but received the paper from him.

Two month later after the battle, Tri-line had showed Sparker the paper for him to read it. Both of them were completely surprised.

Galax Night Star, I am challenging you to a fight to the finish on the asteroid ring. That’s right, in space; if you fail to see me I will destroy your world with push of a button on another planet with the most powerful weapon in the universe. Come alone, if you dare.

“Who in Virtual is this, all the enemies that knows of Galax’s world would be...” Sparker spoke until it came to him. It can’t be, can it? “...Midnight, or...” Tri-line thought about his fight with a girl in night colour.
    “I have suspicions about a girl from the shadow army, she was watching Galax for some reason. She had a similar style to David including a cape.” Tri-line replied, Sparker looked at him with concern.
    “You’ve seen her then, I have as well. She’s been following Galax everywhere so far.” Sparker looked around, his surroundings were now all mechanical and tiny lights flashing. Curved glass in front of them showed that they were in space because of white dots on a blanket of darkness. On a lower level from them was Riowner and Galax staring out of the glass.
    “It’s strange that there are so many planets out there, they might just only be icy planets or something similar to the sun. I sometimes wonder what live on those, do you?” Riowner asked Galax, both gazed at all the specks of light. Galax noticed something that caught her eye, a river flowed past them in the distance.
    “A space river,” Galax called up towards Sparker and Tri-line. All four were amazed as tiny fish jumped out and fell back in.
    “That’s the spine Sparker,” A radio call from David on the bridge. “That river holds the main planets we know together. Without it, these planets will fall out place and collide with each other. We won’t even be living at all.” Sparker picked a rubber piece that was linked to the radio set.
    “We aren’t sight seeing now get to where that dark energy is heading out here.” Sparker shouted into equipment, then waited for a reply.
    “This is my spacecraft Sparker and I’m driving, we aren’t far from the asteroid ring of the sun. By the way, Riowner those white dots are called stars, do you ever get an education?” Riowner anger rose as they caught sight of asteroids flying around. “We’re here, Galax go the emergency exit. Kayleigh will meet you there.” Galax nodded and rushed to the side and past the upper level where Sparker and Tri-line stood.
    “Tri-line, I think you should go back home to the Tri World and keep Teaner and Joseph safer.” Sparker mentioned. “I can’t have one of my commanders be lost if this ship may have a fault and blow up.” Tri-line pointed towards the thick glass behind Sparker, a huge screen lit up with David in such anger and frustration.
    “You think this ship is a piece of junk!” David shouted causing Sparker to turn around startled. “This craft was able to get Kayleigh and me to Planet Talona, it withstood an assault against Demon flyers that ambushed us. It is capable of locating malfunctions and locate other ships before they locate us. As a matter of fact, one is a long distance from us and the asteroid ring.” David’s face disappeared off the screen and replaced with an unusual ship. Three metal rings around and attached to a metal stand that held them onto it. The size on the screen Sparker mistaken as a small craft.
    “It’s puny David, I can barely see any weaponry on it.” Sparker complained, a little screen in the right hand corner with David on took a quarter of the screen up.
    “This ‘puny’ ship is three times the size of this craft, I say it’s a colony. An enemy colony in fact, the hyran lasers won’t be able to scratch it. By the look of its position... it’s going to attack!” David shouted, Sparker was shocked and was about to speak until David chuckled. “Got you there, actually it’s monitoring us and was before we took off to get here. Why would an enemy colony want to stand out and not put up a cloaking system. It feels if they want something on this ship or wanting to watch this fight, not like any other colony I’ve seen.”
    “It’s the only one you’ve seen.” Sparker shouted and noticed Tri-line had left the level.

Thanks

“I’ve defeated five enemy colonies and they are nothing like that, they are almost the size of this ship.” David on the bridge gazed at the screen of the strange colony that was far on the other side of the asteroid ring.

Kayleigh worked on Galax’s air supply so could breathe in the outside space. Galax was sat on a wooden stool, she had taken off her little carved stone. Pinpin entered the corridor to meet them both and sat by Galax, noticing the stone in her hands.
    “What does that ‘Y’ stand for Kayleigh?” Pinpin spoke, Kayleigh looked up as Galax showed her the hand sized stone to her. “Could stand for Yasae like what ‘F.O.D.’ told us.” Kayleigh scanned the carving carefully and shrugged her shoulders.
    “I think the letter may mean Yasae, but I don’t think what ‘F.O.D.’ told us is true. Someone may have told them to lie about that, maybe the name Yasae could be made up. I do think it’s a name but it doesn’t seem to fit into place how Galax is Yasae, Ozaskger has already bonded but the other world hasn’t shown itself which makes a point.” Galax replaced her stone into the holder on her belt. Kayleigh watched the little stone disappear under Galax’s top. Kayleigh stood up with the air supply and slipped it into Galax’s mouth. “Don’t speak out there, keep hold of it with your teeth as hard as you can.” Galax nodded in reply and stood up while Kayleigh opened the emergency exit, Galax stepped through. Galax stopped as the door behind her closed.
    “Galax, note there isn’t any gravity and we haven’t had time to come up with an idea to help you move in space easily.” Pinpin spoke through a side speaker. The walls in front of her opened slowly to view the stars far away. Galax walked on and left the ship into the vacuum, as she looked around the metal walls behind her closed with a loud creak. Galax suddenly felt something hit the bottom of her feet, she looked down to find she was standing on an asteroid. The flow of this asteroid has changed.
    Not far from Galax’s position, Tantrum stood with her arm out towards her direction. She lowered her arm and jumped to a nearby asteroid and jumped to another; a little closer within every jump but she kept her distance. He’s near, I can feel it. Tantrum thought, suddenly noticing the huge colony on the other side of the ring of asteroids. What are they doing here? No, they also know about the icon. That boy back on the shadow world, he’s on that colony but why? There are two, how though? Tantrum realised she was almost too close from being detected by David’s radar and stands her ground.
    Galax jumped on from one asteroid to another, but her visions put her off. Suddenly she saw a vision of a girl different to Tantrum, she was much gentle with armour over her front and shoulders. Galax kept seeing more visions of her spending time with her on an unusual planet of towers and a little village. Another vision struck her mind of being with Sparker and the rest of the main five. Visions watching them go against another group in an arena of stone. Her time of a feeling called friendship was popping up in her visions here and there. A different vision appeared; she was falling above someone exactly the same to her and clasping each other’s hand, then another girl the same appeared on her right to place her hand over theirs.
    Galax snapped out of her visions finally just to find out she was about to miss an asteroid, she quickly grabbed onto the side of the rock and pulled herself up.
    “My memory it’s coming back,” Galax spoke but not just realised she wasn’t to speak, but just as she was about to speak again her sensory told her someone was coming at her. She jump off the asteroid and spun around to see another person in an insect suit had landed onto the asteroid she left. Their weapon was a two bladed sword that were curved round, this made Galax think of Lewis that she destroyed but didn’t realise it until his death. “If it’s not Lewis, or Midnight; than who is it now in the insect costume?” Galax spoke trying not to lose the air piece.
    Tantrum watched Galax jump away again as a little chase started. He’s still alive, Lewis is still alive. Spirit Dracon, the only suspect I know of course. Tantrum smiled but faded because of the sight of the colony meant it was coming closer towards them.

“What do you mean its move towards the asteroid ring. It may be monitoring Galax’s fight but it doesn’t need to move closer.” Sparker shouted as Kayleigh and Pinpin’s trio entered the lower level by Riowner.
    “You should see Galax’s opponent it looks like Midnight has escaped from the temple on Tetris.” Riowner explained and pointed to the insect costumed figure jumping after Galax.

Galax struggled trying to draw sword at her side, but she couldn’t when she couldn’t land on shattering asteroids. Suddenly as she landed on one and drew her sword, the asteroid shattered when she turned to face the presumed escaped Midnight. The tiny pieces of rock hit Galax’s trainers with full force, an unusual beep sound was heard from each trainer. Under her feet, little holes opened to a hidden layer inside the trainers. Galax thought she was going to be pushed back from standing on asteroids but instead she didn’t even move a millimetre. What, I still have these on! I haven’t lost A.G.S.[Anti-Gravity Shoes], all this time I hadn’t realised it. Everything I had on Cube with me against Midnight should still be with me... yes. Galax thought as she pulled up top for a second to see bright coloured spheres and her hand sized stone on her belt. Quickly grabbing one coloured one of yellow and her top over them again, she threw the bright yellow sphere straight for her opponent. On impact, the sphere exploded into electricity stunning them in place. Sparker would be jealous seeing that now since his element is electric. Galax grinned with the air piece still in her mouth, the taste was designed to be sweet so the user wouldn’t want to get rid of it but keep tasting the mouth part of the air set. Galax rushed through the vacuum without using the asteroids anymore and left the ring.
    Her foe was released from the electric shell and followed her with A.G.S. of his own. David’s ship behind them, and the mysterious colony came to halt.
    On board David’s ship, Sparker and David were arguing about the ship’s armour against the colony. Riowner, Kayleigh and Pinpin’s trio sighed to each other knowing that the two boys would never get along. Pinpon suddenly noticed outside in space was now not just the space river but also a giant twister lurking around.
    “David, I’ve got a question.” She began, Sparker’s and David’s argument stopped and looked at Pinpon. “Have you been against Tornado Spacer.”
    “No, why?” David asked, Sparker was puzzled on what the situation was but going to find out.
    “The colony has stopped, because Tornado Spacer is heading our way.” Now everyone stared in panic except for David being very shocked.
    “Oh shifter! Not good, Tornado Spacer is able to destroy any ship created and colonies. Even one like this, if we don’t retreat now this ship is going to be teared apart by that twister. That colony knew that the twister is going to move in front of them so they have stopped, we need to move before Tornado Spacer gets here!” David shouted, ship turned slowly to the right towards the fight Galax was caught in.
    Tantrum looked behind her to see Tornado Spacer in sight of heading towards the asteroid ring. She quickly teleported out of sight and reappeared on an asteroid close to the colony. Although she was clear from the twister, she wasn’t clear from being detected by David’s ship or the colony’s radar.

Thanks

Galax and the presumed Midnight by the other main five, kept striking each other’s blades and bouncing off each other. This is like my battle with Midnight back on Cube, but the actual technique is different he isn’t using magic. Suddenly as Galax was about to strike and expected the same from her opponent, he punched Galax’s sword out of her hand. The sword flew high and landed in a far asteroid, now she unable to retrieve it from behind her foe. Galax’s opponent struck to and through towards Galax. She was wasn’t able to move fast enough while hovering in nothingness until her foe quickly struck her back too far.
    Galax cried with agony not just from his blade but also a weird light swirling clockwise round. Sparks of energy from her power spheres scattered around the area and interfering with the swirling light behind Galax. Tantrum in clear distance watched as a huge light swallowed up Galax and her suspicion of her foe being Lewis.
    Back on David’s ship, everyone on board were shocked on what was happening. Sparker looked over the side to the lower level to Riowner look up to him.
    “It’s a warp gate; those spheres Galax has, has triggered a chain reaction.” Riowner shouted to his brother. “I think this was what you were waiting for is on the other side.”
    “Meaning, we are about to enter the other world that they call it as ‘Reality’.” Sparker spoke quietly, not thinking it would have come to this. “We would be leaving Tetris, home all of it behind?” Sparker watched Riowner nodded slowly as a reply.
    Tantrum noticed David’s ship disappear into the light. As she looked around, sets of planets grew with light; in a large group of planets though. Looking carefully, a new planet and a little moon by it appeared as the light vanished.
    “Virtual, and Reality have bonded into one universe. This was not meant to happen, that warp gate was disturbed by the fate of Galax Star.” Tantrum spoke to herself until she heard a step from someone behind her. Tantrum quickly drew her silver gun and turned around. Stood was the boy in biscuit brown, he took another step forward. “You, I know Sarinians can breathe in space but you are no Sarinian. Who are you, why are you watching my target?” The boy sniggered to himself, from his pocket he got out a stone like Galax’s and showed it to her. The carving wasn’t a ‘Y’ but an ‘X’, Tantrum gasped in a calm way and stared at him. “You’re an icon too, and your goal is the same as mine is it not? What?” Behind him was a strange spirit of scalene yellow eyes. No, the spirit that met me on Tetris. Tantrum hesitated inside her mind.
    “We knew you found two icons on our colony.” The boy with brown began, Tantrum quickly looked up at the huge colony beside them. She then looked back to David’s ship being devoured by Tornado Spacer completely. Turning back to the boy and the silent spirit, she lowered her gun and put it back into her belt under her cape. “This spirit is part of one powerful icon, you our secrets though and you can give them to anyone on Galax’s side. We can’t allow that to happen.” He quickly pushed his stone towards Tantrum, the carved ‘X’ shone into Tantrum’s eyes and caused her to collapse. “Now, the Shadow World will be sending challenges if Galax to them is still alive. Tantrum may come into use in the far future, and this world hangs on the Reality state and the phrase of Virtual: The Impossible Becomes Possible.

Thanks

Area 4, Earth

Virtual and Reality are bonded completely; with strange things are about change everyone’s lives. At the Royal Observatory in London during an unexpected thunderstorm and starting to head north of England. The night sky covered London; through the huge telescope were eight arranged sparks of light. Top line of two next of three, another line of two and just one below them all. They stood out from all the other stars and made the astronomers wonder.

In central England in Huddersfield; thunderstorms went on through the morning causing all power to be lost as it past. News before it reached the town said all places would be closed in case of serious casualties. Lightning struck in many places forcing everyone in central England to stay inside.
    On Wakefield Road heading out of Huddersfield next to Greenside Laundrette, the garden was filled with little amount of rubbish by others. The living room had two arm chairs and a sofa in crimson and designs of plants. The television was blank and the lights were out, only candles lit room. The curtains were open viewing the storms outside. A woman with short light brown hair and in a cream top and blue jeans was staring out the window in one of the arm chairs that was opposite the television. Another girl was sat in the end of the sofa in a purple shirt and blue trousers. A young fit girl in the other arm chair in marshy a green top and grey trousers also staring out the window, although kept looking down at her feet. She had long dark brown hair and she had a strange feeling of something was missing in her life. On the floor was a small dog with a brown face looking at her while it was sat down, and then it started looking around to the other women. The girl looked at the girl opposite her that was upset and stared at the little dog beside her feet.
    “You should take him out Victoria,” She said but then the woman in the other arm chair glared at her in disgust.
    “Gillian!” She shouted but the girl in the arm chair by the television giggled and looked at her.
    “I was joking mother; I don’t to lose Lucky out there anyway.” Gillian smiled and looked at the dog at her feet wondering what’s going on. “It is a shame I can’t go to school and I’m sad about it.”
    “Why?” Victoria with concern but Gillian began to do moan of a cry.
    “I have double art today.” All three of them looked outside and watched the storm go by through out the day.

During the afternoon after the storm started heading for Scotland in the north and after school times, still traffic couldn’t go anywhere until damage was taken care of. Gillian sat upstairs in her attic bed above toys that could belong to a young boy with such imagination. On Gillian’s mind was the storms coming all at once and heading north. Her room was a bit of a tip with lying around pieces of paper, some hid game boxes for a Dreamcast console. Many toys of Bionicle Lego lay around in one corner and boxes set as a little village. All the power was back on and she could hear the television speaking about the storm and a great discovery after it left. The door opened and closed; to Gillian she knew it was Victoria taking Lucky for his walk.
    Looking at her alarm clock showed it was 9:02pm and was past her bed time. Gillian looked towards her door to see her mother stood there. As she walked in, she carefully stepped over scattered pieces of paper while Gillian looked over the end of her bed to see her.
    “Can’t you get your papers sorted out someday,” She said looking up at her in surprise and noticing Gillian’s expression of her sadness. “What’s the matter, feel lonely again.” Gillian nodded slightly and looked behind her. Posters from comics including Sonic were stuck up on three walls around her bed top and underneath. Looking back to her mother, she nodded again with depression.
    “I like to have an adventure, like in the comics with Sonic. Adventures in Evolution; The Sacred Device on the Dreamcast, I want to have a more exciting life than normal everyday. Wake up, school, come home and play with my friend.” Gillian felt even more upset as her mother reached up to Gillian and touched her cheek with her warm hand.
    “That’s how life is I’m afraid, sorry darling,” She replied and left the room. Gillian looked at own herself finding out she still had her clothes on and started to get changed for bed.

Outside on a roof, in marshy top and trousers. Blue damaged trainers and had dark brown hair was Galax Star from Virtual. She woke up slowly and sat up; looking at herself, her hands and body was ghostly like all over. Its Orarton [Already happened] again. She noticed moving vehicles down below, different colours past every two seconds after another.
    “Strange creatures, all almost alike; large creatures as well, even one that swallowed so many people in; you can see who it has eaten.” Galax told herself as a bus past the building she was sat on. “This world is completely different to mine and new tamed creatures are here. Although this place, it isn’t on low tech like Cube and Tetris or more high tech like the Shadow World.” Galax got onto her feet and jumped down off the roof, she suddenly noticed a window behind her. Inside was a television lit up; on the screen, a discovery of new planets was shown. “Could...could this be the other side Sparker mentioned to me. If so...Sparker and the others are...gone. Am I the only one here because of what happened?” Galax left the window and ran along a nearby path towards a sign saying: Barrow 2 miles and Dalton 1 mile.

Thanks

Next day and Gillian in navy blue uniform for a school called Almondbury High School. It was Thursday morning at her tutor room for registration; she sat near friends close to the tutor’s desk. As the register was read out, Gillian kept thinking about the storm yesterday.
    Acrushan natala frendan ecan.
    “Huh...what was that?” Gillian whispered to herself, wondering what she just heard. It sounded like a girl calling to me from somewhere but something now doesn’t feel right. Gillian looked around to the other pupils in the room talking to each other in groups.
    “Gillian...” Her tutor called.
    “Yes miss,” Gillian replied and looked out of the window behind a girl with long blonde hair. She then went back to what was going on inside her head, not noticing another teacher entered the room with a new boy with dark hair and a white face. He looked around excitedly and stopped, noticing Gillian turned to see what the commotion was about.
    “Boys and girls, this is Jake Dyetan a temporary student in your form.” The teacher said and left the room. Jake made his way to an empty space that was in front of the windows. He was right next to Gillian which made her curious. Boys on the back table closest to them introduced themselves to him. Some of them introduced other sat down students behind him; he was amazed as a boy with ginger short hair at the every front stood up and started little chants. He looked at a boy beside him in short black hair and looked at Gillian and her nearby friends.
    “Oliver, who are they then?” He asked while the boy pointed to a girl with short black hair then to a girl with long blonde hair and then to the one opposite to Gillian, then to her.
    “That’s Jodie, Natalie, Nicole and Gillian.” Oliver replied and lowered his arm, pulling up a chair beside him and sat down. Jake had his full attention towards Gillian like he knew her from somewhere. Jodie on her right leaned across to Gillian to her ear.
    “I think Jake likes you,” She whispered and looked at Jake then started to raise her voice to normal. “She’s good at art if you want to know.” Jake looked impressed and smiled.
    “I can draw ok, I’ve taken art as an option.” Jake replied, Gillian looked him in surprise but smiled back. Looking towards Jodie, she grinned and gave a slight giggle.
    “I think I’ve got another challenger,” Gillian mentioned, she looked over to a table where a tall girl with her dark hair tied back speaking to other girls and boys on that table. “Amanda is one of them,” Gillian looked towards the back table where a girl with tied back blonde hair also talking. “I think I’m challenging Beckie over there, she’s good at art as well.” Suddenly the bell rang; everyone picked up their bags and stood up, leaving the room for first lesson.

During lunchtime up on the second floor in a room 205; Gillian was working on her maths homework she had forgotten about. A teacher beside her with dark short hair sat watching her, Gillian then looked up. “I’ve got a new boy in my form, called Jake Dyetan.” Gillian looked back to her maths book gazing at a question about transformation. “So far he’s in my: Technology, English and I.C.T. lessons. I get the feeling he will be in my Spanish and Science lessons.”
    “Really now,” She replied and noticed Jake enter the room and looking around. “Is this him now?” As Gillian looked up, Jake caught sight of her and walked over to join her.
    “Yes,” Gillian watched him sit down and panting. “Hard trying to get used to remembering where places are?” Jake just shook his head and smiled.
    “I’ve already walked around the school and can remember where the rooms are.” He replied, looking up behind Gillian to a clock. “Almost time to get back to form.” Gillian looked at the clock above a white board; turning back to her stuff, Jake was busy placing her into her bag. “It’s ok, I’ve got it.”
    “Right...” Gillian replied, not very keen on him helping her with her stuff but smiled back to him.

At end of school, Gillian started walking down the field past a car park opposite a road from the school. Behind on the hill to the school was Jake speaking to other boys he met in classes, the boys left as Jake headed down the hill after Gillian’s fast pace. “That Jake is in every single lesson on Thursdays,” Gillian heard someone walking towards her with a fast pace like hers. “If that’s him now I bet he’s going tell me...” Gillian stopped to turn around to see Jake suddenly come to a halt. “...you walk my then? Down the hill and past the laundrette, is that why you were catching up with me.”
    “Yeah...strange how our time at school brings us together in each lesson.” Jake sighed; Jake stepped forward and started walk with Gillian out of the school grounds. “Did you know I would pass the laundrette or something?” He asked as they crossed a road in front of them, Gillian nodded in reply and they went on. When no one was round on the curved pavement, behind a house they walked past someone turned towards their direction. It was a girl in dark clothing and cape as black as night, she was no student at Almondbury High.
    “Jake eh... even the mortal version doesn’t realise who you are. Still, Galax Star is somewhere in this world and we to need to find her. I know they will meet each other soon.” She closed her eyes and thought about where Galax may be; reopening them she noticed Jake look behind him seeing her. Gillian also noticed Jake turn to look behind him, he look on while she looked behind this time; no one was there. Turning back to her she was going, they had crossed a parking area and started walking onto a path between two semidetached houses. Jake felt curious on where she was going; behind the houses was a slope of dry soil heading to another road below.
    “Is this a quicker path to school then, interesting,” Jake noted as they climbed down the path of dry soil, he felt that Gillian may be able to balance easy. Just in case, he kept close to Gillian’s arm if she was going fall onto the grass on their right.
    As they got off the dry path, both laughed with excitement of it being Jake’s first time going down the path. “It must be complicating go up and down it if it was raining. We would probably slip if we didn’t have good balance.” Their laughter ended and they started walking on towards a down hill road to another road below. They just walked carefully down; Gillian looked at him with wonder.
    “Do you like me?” Jake looked at her with concern, he felt speechless because of a reason flowing through his head. “Well as a friend or even higher?"

Thanks

“I...” Looking behind him gain he noticed the dark girl nodding to him, looking back at Gillian to make a reply. “I like you as a friend, other boys say I fancy you. They say you don’t speak much of time, even now you aren’t saying much.” Gillian smiled showing an agreeing expression.
    “They also say I am ‘The Ring’ from a film they’ve seen, they are right about me not speaking much. I don’t quite like speaking much anyway, nothing to say really.” Gillian’s smile faded as they turned to a gentle slope down. Jake looked to his feet, hiding a frown.
    “That’s sounds like someone I knew before coming here,” He muttered looking up back to Gillian. “You probably guess that they mentioned that you don’t smile very much and mentioned you’re good at art.” He smiled again towards Gillian as she nodded in reply. Bowing his head again he removed his smile and began to mutter again. “Exactly how the one I’ve met acts, she was right that Gillian would be Easay’s double.” Both of them walked on, not knowing the girl in black was watching them go further on.

Jake walked out onto the main road, turning around to see Gillian waved one to him as a ‘see you tomorrow’. Gillian walked behind the laundrette round to a pair of steel gates with a small car park and two white doors. She took off her blue bag on her back and opened the front of it and took out a key with a compass on. Stepping towards the first door, she put the key into the lock and twisted it. Gillian pushed down the handle and stepped inside as she opened the door. As she locked it, she heard little whimpers behind her in the kitchen on the left as turned around. In his cage, Lucky stared at her and whimpering to come out; on the other side of the corridor, the front door unlock with someone at the door. As the door opened towards her, outside was someone a grey fleece jacket with blue trousers. Behind them was a boy in school uniform from a different school.
    “Hi Nicky, hello Victoria,” Gillian called as the two walked in and shutting the door behind them. Victoria took off a black bag off her back and dropped it by a side chair by the door. Gillian walked over to join Nicky while Victoria headed towards the kitchen to let Lucky out. Gillian and Nicky headed upstairs to her room, as they closed the door. They both sat on the floor, Nicky picked a Bionicle character he came up with; it had a long horn on its head, two pieces that made the sides of its jaws, a long neck and a small tail. It was their game where the lego technic creatures had minds of their own depending which out Gillian and Nicky use them.
    “Kain, did you hear about the storm on Wednesday yesterday?” Nicky asked, Gillian using the character’s voice to make a reply.
    “No but I’ve heard strange things outside.” Gillian spoke as she was a boy, Nicky made the character look around as it was dark and hard to see. Gillian looked at Nicky as he stood and headed under Gillian’s bed for others. “I’ll take over as Kain then.” The Bionicle Kain looked around in confusion by Gillian while Nicky came out from underneath the attic bed with a weird Bionicle and one like a normal shape of a character. Kain jumped little spaces backwards like he would take steps back and bumps into the normal character; it was made with a brown body and mask, light blue arms and legs stood behind him. Kain jumped as he turned and Gillian causing him to be frightened and shocked. “Why do you have to show up?” The little creature looked around again and saw a figure behind him. A longer tail than Kain's and two pieces that were both claw weapons closed up together, the size of the body was short though. Both claws were opened up by Nicky making Gillian leave Kain stood still for Nicky to pick him up and throw him to the corner behind the door as he was actually blasted away.
    Nicky laughed without moving his lips for the two he was controlling laughing themselves. Gillian smiled and watched Nicky put them back underneath the bed. As he came out, he wondered where a certain character was. At the side, a curled up tail to an even smaller body than the one he brought out. He uncoiled the tail, showing it was even longer and looked in the direction Kain was thrown in and also laughed quietly.

Later after Nicky left and Gillian downstairs watching latest news with her mother and sister about the new set of stars or planets, it was still unknown. Gillian couldn’t stop thinking about the new stars or planets have been seen, the timing she thought about though was too perfect to be coincidence of something to happen.
    “Inset day tomorrow mother, then its half term.” Gillian mentioned while her mother nodded in reply. “That’s three things that has happened now; first the storms, these sorted stars or planets and also a new boy at school. They happened last night and today.” She looked at her mother with wonder, the new boy’s name rushed through her head like an unending thread.
    “Oh, what’s his name? Is he nice?” She asked with excitement; Gillian took her time, her spine chilled with fear all of a sudden without a reason. Taking her time from turning to the television and back to her mother, she finally came up with her answer.
    “Jake Dyetan, and I think he’s in to me in a way somehow,” Gillian replied but then got up out of the arm chair and left the room. As Gillian climbed the stairs and entered her mother’s room by the top of the stairs. Falling onto the king size bed staring towards the ceiling above, Gillian kept asking herself in her head where the shiver came from. A tiny cry inside the back of her mind made her think that it was close to her inside the room. She sat up and looked around, nothing around stirred; the cry came from outside. Getting off the bed and looking out of the window, only cars past in the dark with street lights shining onto the road; the cry sounded far above her but nothing was seen because of clouds covering the sky.
    Rasacrow tanasheta krike.
    “That...sounded different to the one at school, it’s creepier than before.” Gillian held her arms around her and chills ran through as it spoke again.
    Rasacrow tanasheta Easay [Backwards for Yasae], krike.
    “What does it mean, I can’t understand it. It isn’t Spanish at all, but what is it then?” Gillian whispered to her self as the shivering breeze faded. She headed back to the bed and lay down staring at the ceiling again. What did they mean... what were they saying to me? Rolling left, she saw a flat digital alarm clock; it was 7:37pm and she wondered that she felt lonely inside.

Thanks

Friday morning, Gillian’s mother and sister were packing clothes into a suitcase. Gillian in her room was packing her things into her rucksack; her personal C.d. player, a book made in Japan but in English, a brown sketch book and a green bag containing games. She seemed to have forgotten about the strange voice speaking to her, but she couldn’t stop thinking about going to her home town in the North West. Looking through the doorway was her mother, she watched Gillian finish packing up her stuff.
    “Come on Gillian, we’re ready to set off to Barrow.” She spoke as Gillian got off the floor and picking up her bag. Gillian and her mother climbed down the stairs to find Victoria coming through the front door with Lucky.
    “He’s done his business and we’re ready to move out to Barrow.” Victoria mentioned and walked down the corridor to the kitchen and out the back door.
    “Are we staying at dad’s house when we get there?” Gillian asked looking towards her mother; she nodded her with despair causing Gillian to moan. Both headed towards the back door, outside Victoria and Lucky were sat in the back of a red car and staring. Lucky stared at Gillian’s mother as she entered the front seat of the car. Gillian opened the passenger door in the front and climbed in, opening the compartment in front of her, she took out a grey music player for the car. Placing it into position and pressing a round button on the volume dial, on the digital screen it read: C.D. and numbers showing the disc number and track number. “I hate staying at Dad’s; he always gets my temper on level three.” Gillian complained as the music started, it was fast music of Gillian’s causing her to run free on imagination.

On the M6 motorway, the music had become music of her mother’s choice. Gillian looked out the window to the countryside and bored, watching other cars fall back as they past them. When Gillian thought about her loneliness in her mind, suddenly she had a glimpse of two scalene yellow triangles piercing into her mind. Gillian closed her eyes and shook her head to remove the sight; she watched in the front of her outside that they were leaving the motorway. The sky above was glowing a very slight red, cause of the sun setting on the horizon but no one noticed a blue light following Gillian’s car to Barrow.
    Later and finally in Barrow, it was dark when they got out of the car unloading the car and entering a small house. Both Gillian and Victoria were still groaning about staying with their dad. This sickens me, staying with dad is not my idea of fun. Gillian thought still groaning. This is going to be a boring visit, although there’s a party in Dalton that we always go to. Gillian stepped through a white door and into the living room. The sofa and arm chairs inside were light green, a television was placed in front of a window viewing the front but was covered by light green curtains. In an arm chair opposite the switched on telly was a man in a light blue shirt and dark blue jeans. He was in his fifties and had a short beard; he looked up and smiled at Gillian and Victoria as they walked in.
    “Hello girls, how are you?” He asked but they moaned in reply a ‘hi’. Lucky and their mother entered as the girls sat onto the sofa. Gillian noticed her mother wasn’t impressed either.
    “Ellen, Sarah and David would be staying grandma’s house then.” Gillian mentioned and watched Victoria get up and set up Lucky’s cage they brought. “Chris and Hal are going to be at the party, it’s been a while since we saw each other. It’s like it has been years since we last visited.” She quietly spoke and headed upstairs.

“What...where am I?” A ghostly boy in green clothing was lying on his back with droopy eyes looking up at rustling leaves fall from trees above. “Are these dying, no...It’s their nature here. These aren’t like the ones on Tetris; I remember what happen now but where are...” He sat up and looked around with concern and wonder from his surroundings. “...Sparker, David, Kayleigh, Galax. Where are Pinpin, Pinpon and Pequra?” He scrambled to his feet and touched a nearby tree and closed his eyes for concentration. A storm came...I appeared out of nowhere! He opened his eyes and removed his hand away from the tree. “What has happened then is the question?” A light breeze blew past him with a warning. He turned and looked up to see a shining glass cylinder fall towards him, he quickly snapped his fingers but nothing happened. What, my element isn’t responding to me! I need to be out of this state I’m in now in order to use it; a bad timing as well. He quickly moved aside just in time but another glass cylinder fell and trapped him. He thought on trying to go through the glass, but he couldn’t. I thought ghosts can go through things, this must be specialised into capturing them. Above came a haunting laughter; the breeze was getting stronger as the glass cylinder closed under his feet, and pulled him off the ground.
    “Well Riowner, first time I’ve you; don’t now you’ll be seeing your friends soon.” They started their haunting laughter as Riowner hit his head on the shaking cylinder.

“Come on girls; get ready to go to grandma’s house!” Their mother shouted; Gillian and Victoria headed downstairs and out the front door. Gillian watched Victoria take Lucky’s folded up cage while she took Lucky out to the car. She entered the passenger door while Lucky entered the back. Behind her mother and sister finally shut the boot and entered the car.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast