+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Virtual Reality Series

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Virtual Reality Series

“Now what do you think of Big Magey then? She’s snacking between meals that’s caused her to grow, and that’s I’m not feeding this one.” He chuckled as they dried their faces in cosy warm towels. Ellen took the towel off her face looked puzzled.
    “Would it die if don’t eat?” She asked as he put down his towel and looked out to sea.
    “Nah, it does eat even now,” He replied and turned back to her. “It eats nitrogen and oxygen if its not eating something that make them grow.” Chris stared in disgust and stared at Hal one moment and back to him.
    “What exactly does Big Magey like eating really?” Chris nervously asked as Hal and David stared at him.
    “What does she really like eating, pollution in the water. That is what made her overgrow and attacked a power station up north on the other side of the desert. They never thought that such a Glyran like her would eat such waste.”
    “That is sick, even for her,” Chris turned to Galax in wonder. “Have you ever heard of such a creature?” Galax stared quietly and then finally shook her head.
    “Well we’re here at shore, you stay in cabin for the time.” Ellen and Hal held confused expressions onto why. “Strange things have been going on lately, I doubt you travellers would be safe in the hotels here. Something about a group of element warriors is needed to be tracked down for the Shadow Realm.” Sarah, and David looked worried as they watched the sunset behind them. Galax also worried about their safety. Chris and Hal kept their guard up as they docked and jumped off the boat.

Next morning, the bright sun shined into Hal’s closed eyes. Hal blocked the sun from his eyes and opened them. He was lying on crimson pattern sofa with a warm blanket over him. He looked to the side; his view came to focus to see a container of another Glyran squirming at him. Hal gave a yell of fright, then noticing Chris grinning at him and chuckling to himself. Hal swapped his frightened expression with anger from Chris’ wake up sight of horror. Inside one room Ellen and her brother and sister were sleeping a triple bunk bed quickly made for their night there. Galax had changed back to Gillian before getting some sleep; she slept in another room by herself.

“Still I didn’t find that funny, Chris,” Hal shouted in Chris’ ear. “What if that lid wasn’t on right, you would have lost your head to it. I don’t know why Bridden let you keep it, but I wish it would eat you for breakfast.”
    “Bridden said: As long you don’t feed it anything it will remain harmless.” Chris said imitating their low-headed friend they met. The six cousins had starred to walk around with excitement. So many market stores around and so many secretive characters around. Few were showing themselves clearly, to David they were and weren’t pleasant. Ellen and Sarah were so excited of the strange beings they saw; one that excited them most of all.
    “A Dalek,” Sarah started but thought of something in her memory. “I thought they were made up ideas on ‘Doctor Who’. This that one, for real or making an episode here?” Ellen stared at her and looked around, there were no technology of cameras or the actor that plays the Doctor. Suddenly she noticed a swirling vortex of shadings of red mixed together behind it. Someone beside it introduced it to a small crowd clapping for them.
    “As you have seen, this warp gate in Virtual has brought a Reality imagination to life!” They announced and picked up a patterned box with pictures and the title of ‘Doctor Who’. Opening it, the shades of red warp hole was sucked up by the open box, when it was gone completely the box was closed. “A warp gate that you can carry in your bag. Now,” Putting down the box and picked up another with colourful creatures, opening it up a different kind of warp hole was released. It swirling colours of light blue mixed in with yellow. “If I put my hand in, I will pick up a small creature and bring it through.” They stretched out their hairy hand into the warp gate and started to feel around. Ellen and Sarah noticed David watched also, they then heard a crying pain as their hand was pulled out of the warp gate. A yellow mouse with a lightning tail and little red cheeks had bit the hairy hand “There...you see...that the animals through this warp gate can be viscous.”
    “Pikachu,” David said with delight, Gillian, Chris and Hal watched the Dalek turn and see the yellow mouse electrocute the hairy person. Sparks flew around; Chris covered his eyes with his arm. Gillian and Hal did the same; Ellen turned and watched with amazement as the electricity had drawn towards Chris’ held up arm and struck Chris without actual harm. Hal looked up and noticed Chris had noticed the electricity just tickle him and had increased his energy.
    “Chris, you look like a human electric rod.” Hal chuckled as Gillian lowered her arm and checked where Ellen’s trio was. She noticed no one had seemed to notice where the sparks flied to as they just watched the Pikachu get tossed back through the warp gate and was closed.
    “That was unexpected for a small animal to use the electric element.” The hairy person cried, but the crowd shrunk and left him. Left standing in front of him were the six cousins checking on Chris. Only Ellen had noticed the crowd left and the Dalek was still in the area. The hairy person was tall with old and tatty clothes with stitched coloured patches. He placed the colourful ‘Pokemon’ box onto his nearby table with the ‘Doctor Who’ and other boxes. Chris shook his head in relieve that his little tickles from Pikachu had disappeared. Ellen keeping an eye on the Dalek and away from the group started to back away towards them.
    “You know that we were amazed to see a real life Dalek,” Ellen hesitated and glanced to her group and back to the Dalek. It had slowly started approaching and stared towards them. “Because since it’s left its world, it’s now our problem.” Gillian, Sarah and David that had their backs turned look over their shoulder and started to panic. Chris and Hal looked up and stared in shock; Sarah suddenly felt something inside her pocket that was poking her. It felt like a chunky sized pencil crayon, as Sarah put her hand in and carefully pulled it out she was very surprised.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

A silver, stick with a blue cap that can light up; David glanced at her and nodded. Sarah pulled it totally out and pointed the blue end towards the Dalek.
    “Move any closer, I’ll fry your circuits!” Sarah shouted as the Dalek quickly stopped and slid backward slightly. As Sarah approached it, she accidentally hit a button which caused her silver tool buzzed and lit the blue light. The Dalek hesitated for a moment and realised nothing happened. It stopped backing away from her and started to move forward again. “Uh oh, I thought the sonic screwdriver would actually work.” Ellen threw her hand onto her forehead and rushed over to Sarah.
    “This is how you did, sis.” Ellen snatched the toy and took Sarah back to the group. Ellen positioned the sonic screwdriver between her horizontal positioned elbows making a sign of one stair. Removing the position quickly she pointed it straight for the Dalek and pressed the button. Flying from the blue light were little sparks, sand pins and icicles shot out and knocked the Dalek backward. Ellen slowly drew a circle with the sonic screwdriver in front of her, little icicle spikes formed along the circle and headed forward. Again the Dalek kept retreating further and further away. Ellen remembered the box with the warp gate and stared towards the hairy person. “Open that ‘Doctor Who’ box now,” Ellen cried as they rushed on picking up the box and opening it for the warp gate to land behind the Dalek.
    “Yay, way da go Ellen” David cheered jumping and punched the air above him. They all watched Ellen complete her circle for a last icicle to fire and pushed the Dalek back into the warp gate. The hairy person closed up the box again and stared in amazement. As the other five cousins joined Ellen with congratulations and headed on. As they turned the corner, the hairy person turned around and drew back a curtain. Behind it in black was a hooded figure with the sight of a drooped down nose, they looked up and waited for them.
    “That rare sand kid, their here on Desert Zone.” They panted with terror.
    “Soon, his power will be captured for the Shadow Realm.” The figure’s voice was low and calm.
    “It’s a girl the user.”
    “Pinpin, she was killed since Virtual became bonded with Reality. Or is this her Reality side. My troops will ambush that little rat, none of her brothers and sisters can stop me either, was she alone while here.”
    “No, there were five others. Also I heard that she was called Ellen and she called another girl at her size sis.”
    “That is short for sister,” They stood up and walked onto the set up market. “Meaning we need her out of the way, before they learn Sand Phoenix.”

“Do you think we should have taken those off him?” Hal asked and looked over his shoulder. “I mean, those warp gates can bring such danger if they are opened. They didn’t realise that Dalek was a threat.” David heard him and glanced at him.
    “Maybe it was confused, once it knew it was nowhere near the Doctor it started going on.” He replied and looked onto Sarah. “We did the same when we started walking around in this place.”
    “Don’t forget, Bridden mentioned that we can’t trust anyone here.” Chris explained and their group stopped and set themselves in a circle. “He stick together no matter what, we can’t split up since trouble can be too powerful for half of us. None of our elements can help each other and only Ellen’s is best here.”
    “Mine only works near the beach and none of yours can cope with it.” Gillian reminded and started to carry on through the streets. Market stores sold strange fruit and vegetables; artefact stands had caped and or hooded figures making deals with the owner. Hal stopped and stared for a moment, Gillian turned around and grabbed Hal’s arm. “It’s rude to stare at someone different to us,” she mentioned and dragged him back to group. Hal had seen a five eyed, nosed and three mouth creature with three feet and four arms. Three antae also had three extra eyes and watched the two go on. Sarah kept looking around, watching the strange characters walk past staring back at her.
    “Have noticed that all these people are wearing dark coloured capes.” Sarah silently said, David and Ellen start to notice and began to get nervous. “Do you think we’re on a planet of so much danger?” Ellen noticed behind Gillian and Hal were little away from the group. Chris stopped with the three young ones not just to wait for his brother and Gillian, but cause someone had noticed their pack. A teenager girl in complete black and cape as black as night. Her hair short and also black, her face was palm and had a little smile.
    “Greetings from Sarin, I could tell your travellers like me by how you stand out. Did you lose your way on the Space River?” She teased Chris; he was quite surprised of how she spoke to them.
    “Did your mother ever tell you not to speak to strangers?” Chris replied and realised she was wasting his time. The girl’s smile faded as Gillian and Hal rejoined them and turned away.
    “Take care in this village, who knows what could happen here. I don’t want my friend to fall into enemy hands.” She walked off and started to whisper to herself. “Enemy hands like yours Sparker, my client will have her back.”
    “Chris, I’m sure you’ve mentioned to Hal not to wonder off or let us walk off without him.” Gillian mentioned as Hal shook Gillian’s hand off his arm and noticed the teenage girl speak to boy her age. The boy had black hair and a white face; he wore very dark reds and a hooded cape.
    “Come on, let’s get back to Bridden’s place, I’m getting hungry and we can’t eat in any place here.” Chris whispered quietly, Ellen’s Trio and Hal turned around walked back. Gillian was about to turn the same way until she also noticed the two, especially the dark haired boy. She turned and ran towards her cousins to catch up.
    As turned the corner, the two teenagers looked at each other and had nodded to each other.
    “Sparker’s double couldn’t be quiet enough for your hearing, when do I bring her to you.” The girl asked; the boy stared along the street. His eye shined in the sunlight, in his eye was the movement of Gillian and stopped by her cousins. He blinked for a second, for reflection was gone; he looked back to the teenage girl.
    “When she is ready, when every task is complete. Then give her the Sri Strike, then to me.” They both nodded slightly and headed into the shadows.

All six cousins had finally reached the docks, a cavern stood on one of them. It was deserted due to Glyrans swimming around in the coast. Chris reached the cavern door and turned to see Hal at a window with closed curtains. Chris banged on the door three times, next Hal knocked on the window twice. Both turned to David and nodded, he started to do a little howl along with Ellen and Sarah. Gillian picked up a stone from inside a string bag behind a barrel and threw it at the docked boat. With a sharp clank, Chris could hear locks on the other side of the door open, the handle dropped down. In the door way stood Bridden, he allowed them all in with Gillian last in.

Thanks

“Why did you come up with the idea on throwing a stone at my boat?” Bridden growled as he closed the door, Gillian spun around and giggled.
    “Everyone else had a part in that secret knock.” Gillian watched Bridden limp past her. “Besides, there would only be five notes not six.”
    “Your other side is better, but she uses too much of your energy and leaves you completely out cold.” He looked back to Chris and Hal and puzzled. “Are you hungry already, how did you like the village here?” Sarah turned and looked depressed, Ellen felt excited about her amazing victory.
    “Someone was selling warp gate boxes and a Dalek got through, I messed up against it.” Sarah confessed and stared at Ellen that removed grin and felt sorry for her. “She made the Dalek retreat and fell back through the warp gate.”
    “Sounds like someone was trying to get your attention with those warp gate boxes idea. People from the Shadow Realm are able to find such rare warp gates.”
    “The Shadow Realm,” Chris quickly switched to Sparker, not noticing his clothes were strange to him cause of Chris’ like of dragons. “Why would they want our attention to their stuff?” Sparker was shocked and desperate to know, this made Bridden think carefully.
    “I know you all have element powers when I first met you, did any of you use your element power in public is all I want to know.” All six hanged their heads, and stared at Ellen.
    “It was the only way to get rid of the Dalek, it would be a danger to leave it roaming around.” Ellen confessed, she walked over to the sofa and sat down.
    “How many was around at the time?”
    “There was only the one, the owner of the store.” Hal answered for her, he then noticed Gillian sit by Ellen and gave her a hug.
    “I might as well you make lot something to eat that will make you feel better. Non-balance you can help me out, will you.” Bridden headed into a medium sized kitchen, Sparker had changed back to Chris and followed. Still, Chris started getting into a grouch for being called a non-balancer cause of almost falling off a jewel-backed turtle.
    Sarah sneaked into another room with Hal right behind her. Inside were containers each containing a strange creature, including the Glyran still screeching like mad. There was one Hal was very interested in, a tiny little person in green clothes and little green hat kept jumping trying to reach the lid.
    “Little animal lover girl, leave them alone and the non-balancer’s brother, why are you stressing out that computer Lemming?” Bridden called, Sarah laughed as both exited the room and sat on wooden stools by the sofa.
    In the kitchen, Chris almost felt sick from the site of it. Although very clean; jars of strange ingredients sat inside and looked as they were alive, as Chris looked inside one, they were wriggling. Bridden picked up certain jars containing green and purple gunk. Chris stared in disgust, Bridden limped over to a fire place where a small cauldron hung. He poured the two jars of slime into the cauldron, sizzling of the boiling water hissed as the gunk touched the hot liquid.
    “What is that stuff?” Chris asked but his wanted answer was never spoken as Bridden looked over his shoulder and pointed to a jar or rotten red mould.
    “Can you pass that jar over beside you.” He asked, Chris picked up the jar and glanced at the substance. He swallowed and felt sick looking at it, taking a few steps towards Bridden he handed it over. “I just need to get something from the store cupboard down below, you keep stirring this and take it off if the purple muscle rises to the top until it sinks again. Even when off, keep stirring it.” Bridden mentioned as he got up and Chris took his place nervously, stirring and staring in it was making his sickness a lot worse. David slowly walked in, noticing Chris stirring the boiling water and removing it off the fire and placing it back on a minute later. David walked over to his side not even seeing the jars of such strange foods. Looking over Chris’ shoulder he was amazed of the colour of the water had turned brown.
    “Hi David,” Chris mentioned. “The colour of the water changed from clear and bubbling to brown and fizzing.”
    “Just how it should be kid, just need to chop these vegetables and add them in.” Bridden had come back up with long green stems, as he headed to the side Chris looked over to him.
    “Can I do that instead of this?” He asked but Bridden picked a cutting knife and chopped a small ounce of stem. Immediately a scream ringed into their ears, David quickly covered his ears with Chris following his idea. “I guess not since, wait are they just vegetables there?” Chris shouted over the screaming stems dying down slightly. He watched Bridden nodding his head in reply, David grinned towards Chris remembering that thought.
    “On ‘Harry Potter’ there are screaming plants on ‘Chamber of Secrets’ when they pull them out of their pots.” David spoke excitedly while Chris got on with assisting Bridden with dinner. David carefully left the kitchen to see Hal, Gillian and his sisters. Ellen was afraid that she had brought a danger to her cousins, brother and sister but she felt confident they would win against the danger.

Bridden carried two bowls, one in each hand while Chris followed with two more. Bridden gave his two to Gillian and Ellen, Chris handed his two to Sarah and David. As they both left to get the last three, Hal stared into Gillian’s bowl where unusual coloured meat lay, he found it distasteful. Chris came in with two more and handed one to David, then he took a seat. Bridden finally came through with his own bowl, and bunch of knives and forks, giving each one a set. They felt like frog skin even though they were fine silver and shined in the light from the window behind the sofa.
    “Is this actually eatable, because this isn’t food we have at home,” Hal asked, Gillian, Chris and Ellen thought of the same question in their mind.
    “Tastes great,” Sarah said and started munching her meat up, like it was her favourite food. Everyone except Bridden stared at her and felt iffy about her eating it. David looked into his bowl of meat and carefully cut a small piece, using his folk he put it into his mouth. David started chewing, once he swallowed it he felt his energy grow.
    “This actually helps build up your energy, Hal,” David explained as Ellen was convinced and began to eat. Sounds of delight came from Sarah’s and Ellen’s voice. Chris and Hal watched as Gillian slowly ate a small piece in her mouth. As she swallowed Chris and Hal were starting to wonder who out them both would try next. “Chris it tastes like bacon really, it looks different but is really nice.” David mentioned convincing them both to eat it.
    “Not what you expected was it, Chris,” Bridden said and for first time he said Chris’ actual name. He noticed the light through the window was black, slowly getting up and walked over to the window by the door. Sarah finished, putting down the bowl, she joined him at the window and stared in horror. Ellen and David just finished as a mighty rumble shook the cavern, smashing containers crashed in the kitchen and in the room with the specimens inside. Ellen and David looked up and outside the window a dark long stand beside the window. Gillian and Hal watched it as another rumble shook the cavern; suddenly the stand lifted itself and moved forward. Chris rushed to side of Sarah; many more of the stands were on that side of the cavern.

Thanks

“What’s going on out there?” Chris asked as more rumbles of each stand hit the ground. “Are these from the Shadow Realm?”
    “No, someone else has sent them here,” Bridden sounded as he knew the Shadow Realm people. “They’re giant rock golems.”
    “More like a lot of colossus from my playstation game, ‘Shadow of the Colossus’.” Chris mentioned and turned to the other cousins. “Come on, we need to stop them from destroying this place.” Even if it’s like my PS2 game, how can we beat something that massive? Chris thought as they started heading out of the door, watching more come from out to sea. Only Ellen and Sarah noticed company at the door. Little coloured creatures stood at the door and glanced at then, two younger creatures were sat on wooden path sucking their thumbs like babies. Ellen was delighted as one of them was sandy fox with two small tails. White fur covered its chest, little sneakers in sand and white on its feet.
    “Hey Gillian look, little hedgehogs. They look like Sonic from the Sega games!” Ellen said with excitement, the coloured hedgehogs looked at a blue coloured one and turned their heads showing they disagreed with her. Gillian looked at Ellen as she picked up the baby fox still sucking its thumb not thinking about danger around it. She then noticed one of the ones that disagreed with her was electric yellow. Suddenly she noticed a different creature with them, a fire red echidna with red and white sneakers on its feet. Ellen realised that their size was slightly taller than the Sonic she knew on Sega, but the fox and the younger hedgehog were slightly smaller than the originals.
    “Come on we better get going now, before they trash this place.” Chris cried and rushed along the paths to land with Hal right behind. David and Sarah took a glance of what was waiting for them at the door and followed on. Gillian and Ellen looked and nodded to each other, Ellen placing down the tiny fox both ran off after their other cousins.
    Bridden watch them run out of sight and onto the main path to the market. The tiny sand fox stared towards the caverns on the land; then it looked up to Bridden which had a handful of chunks. Just as the tiny fox was about to sniff the smell of the tiny pieces, it quickly turned towards the other caverns in shock. All of the other creatures twitched started to teleport using unusual powers out of Bridden’s sight. Each one used a different element that was alike to the cousins’ powers according to certain colours to Virtual side of the cousins.

Chris started jumping onto posts, windowsills and buildings making him move high up above the others. Hal moved along past the market stands and set his energy onto them every time he saw a plant kind, even pots of flowers. Ellen moved everywhere claiming every grain of sand on the ground. Sarah, Gillian and David started discussing how their powers would help.
    “We need David to use a power fist on those golems,” Sarah suggested to Gillian, David was unsure about his task; whether he could take out huge golems when he is just half the height of their foot. Hal finally joined them; on his head was a small headgear that came from his right ear.
    “I just found out Riowner had this locked onto his ear, I’m able to track how many of these golems are and where they are coming from.” Hal explained and looked up to where Chris had finally settled. “I can track all of us with this, see power levels and see whether there is danger around. More like those machines on ‘Dragonball Z’, weird how there is additions from things we know about.” Hal looked over to the giant golems; numbers started appearing quickly a line pointing towards a single active eye above. “Level nine, you call them level nine? Must be too slow that keeps it on such a low level. It seems this does the best weak points on them too, their eye.”
    “Hal! Move it now!” Chris shouted, Hal looked on the golems, another number showed up, making Hal gasp in horror.
    “Oh, boy. This is going to take forever,” Hal shouted to his brother above him. “There are thirty of them and the number is slowly increasing.”
    “Let’s get a move on then instead of standing around. Ellen get ready; What!” Chris looked down to Ellen no longer on her own behind Hal's little group but surrounded by dark hooded figures. Sarah turned around and became in shock, the hooded figures have all raised their right arm towards Ellen in the centre of them. Underneath their feet, a circular symbol formed around them and including her sister. I need to help, but I just hope I can use this Inferno Fire correctly. Sarah started to run for the hooded figures and Ellen, quickly switching to Pinpon and jumped. She landed on one of the shoulders of a figure on the outer circle and hopped off to join her sister. She could hear whispers of chanting as she watched Ellen form dim light over her and being pulled away from her. That light, they must be extracting her element out with this chanting. Not to mention it’s awful. Sarah thought.
    “Sarah,” Gillian cried as Sarah moved like lightning, her left leg lifted up as far as it can go and over her right. Her arms above her head reaching for the clear sky above, suddenly without warning she wiped her position away and hit the desert floor with her fists. In instant the dark hooded figures were swept off their feet from a fiery wave, some of the figures’ hooded capes were set on fire. Their chanting had stopped, Ellen’s almost separated light joined back with her and switched to Pinpin. “Thank goodness, alright go for it!”
    Both Pinpin and Pinpon nodded, both went back to back, Pinpin on the right and Pinpon on the left. Pinpon lifted her right arm back to the sky and her left pointing towards the coming golems. Pinpin followed as she was Pinpon’s reflection, as the dark figures looked up they gasped in shock. Pinpin and Pinpon started glowing in yellow and fire red as their elements started to react. The sand around them flew up rapidly that they couldn’t be seen; all of a sudden fire had entered the sand and flew with it. Now above them formed a blazing sandy phoenix flying up into the air, it turned and came back down for the hooded figures.
    “No, they’ve learned how to used Sand Phoenix,” One said as their hood was removed, his eyes were fully black and his nose drooped downward; he watched in horror as the phoenix hit the ground and burned the figures completely. As it took off for the first golem in sight, nothing remained behind.
    “That’s amazing!” David shouted and cheered and watched the Sand Phoenix head straight for the golem’s eye. “Come on, hit.” They watched as the phoenix flew through the golem, sand grains hit its eye and turned to glass. Once the phoenix flew past completely the glass eye shattered. Chris covered his face as the phoenix past him, but when he looked it was gone.
    “Huh? What happened to it?” Chris looked back to Pinpin and Pinpon; both had switched back to normal and on the ground. He then noticed Hal and David were still confused on where it went; Gillian having switched to Galax had kept an eye on them. Chris realised her distant was further away from the path of phoenix, Galax started to rush to the two fainted girls. “Ellen, Sarah...” Chris whispered then suddenly remembered the golems were still coming. Lifting his right into the sky and his left was pointing to the floor. Above him, clouds started to form quickly and the sound of thunder rumbled. His right hand acted as if he grabbed something the air and threw it towards three golems. Lightning fell from the clouds and attacked them, blinding them and Chris watched them crumble to the ground. David below clasped his together straight out in from of him. Brown mist surrounded him as the chunks of rocks were picked up like magic and thrown at the approaching golems’ heads. With clashing rocks booming, the eyes shattered into pieces. Hal finally noticed Galax helping out Ellen and Sarah; he rushed over to them if he could help.
    “Hey, can I help, what happened to them?” Hal asked but the looked Galax’s face was depressed. Hal looked up to Chris’ spot; he had his hands in a cup straight at the incoming golems. Electricity fired out his hands and hit bang on the weak point of five more golems. “Hang in there Chris!” Hal called, he watched little David start jumping up posts and buildings to join Chris for safety. More broken bits rock were levitated up and thrown towards the gleaming eyes.
    Chris suddenly noticed where they coming from, way out to sea a massive ship which wasn’t in exactly in the water. A spaceship, this is being invaded? Chris then fired a lightning bolt passing each golem towards the craft, unfortunately it started fading away; it was out of range. Dam, I can’t reach it from here, I need to know how out it is. Chris stopped using his electric element and searched for Hal with his attached headgear.
    “Hal, get up here will you, I need you to scan something for me,” Chris called, Hal nodded and rushed over, quickly out his palm a fresh vine had shot out and tied around Chris’ right arm. “Hey, watch where you’re... aiming.” Chris kept his arm steady and thought the vine would come into use on getting him closer. Hal was stunned as the vine flied back into his palm. Chris struggled keeping his position on the roof as Hal started being pulled up from the rewinding vine. Hal at last reached the top and now between Chris and David; David noticed down below Galax had taken Ellen and Sarah’s hands, a misty blue light surrounding her swallowed up both of his sisters.

Thanks

“Look out!” Hal cried as a golem David hadn’t taken care of had reached them. Chris quickly picked up David without warning, both Chris and Hal jumped off the roof as the golem smashed his fist onto the roof. The building started to crumble; Hal quickly used his vines from his palms again that weaved into the building. Little vibrations hit Hal and pulled the vines back out, a total of three villagers were rescued. David was put down and was let forward, his rocky abilities helped bring the building slowly back together. The three villagers pointed up to the golem still untouched. Hal pointed behind him, meaning they need to move out the place safely.
    “David, look out, move now!” Chris shouted; the golem had raised his foot over David. Hal couldn’t look to see what happened as the foot came down on top of David. He couldn’t escape the squash. Ellen and Sarah awoke and looked up to see it happen.
    “No, David!” Ellen and Sarah screamed and Sarah produced tears, Ellen began to smile slightly and grew. The sand underneath swirled around her calmly and happy. Hal’s headgear opened out automatically, Hal looked through carefully. His headgear started to zoom in on the side of the foot; its rocky structure was cracking upward so fast and was too tiny to see it. Hal watched it move up the body which had turned, the golem was staring down at them. Chris, Galax, Ellen and Sarah were unable to do anything since its weakness was too far above them. Chris was able to use his electric, but he couldn’t forgive himself for what had just happened to his youngest cousin.
    “You will pay for that dearly, your time is about to run out!” Chris shouted to the huge golem. A glow of electric yellow burst out around Chris with such fury. Hal nudged him hard; Chris looked at him showing his eyes were in tears and anger.
    “Chris, his time already ended, look!” Hal explained and pointed up to the golem’s eye. As the five remaining cousins looked up, they noticed the eye had just completely shattered. In the next second, it turned to dust of tiny pebbles. From where the foot had stood on David, their little cousin had curled up into a ball and unharmed. Chris’ glow disappeared and wiped his tears away, Ellen stood up and headed over to her curled up little brother and laughed. Sarah finally understood what happened and also laughed. Galax switched to Gillian with a smile on her face, Hal couldn’t understand why Chris didn’t see what was so funny.
    “Alright all ready who got rid of that one?” Chris was fully confused as Hal started laughing and joined Sarah heading over to Ellen. Gillian walked over to Chris which got his attention.
    “What happens if you stand on pin?” Gillian asked rhetorically to him as he understood why she asked him. David uncurled and sat on the ground and joined in the laughter. Ellen’s trio and Hal headed back to Gillian and Chris still in excitement. Ellen tried to stop and speak but it was just so funny she couldn’t stop.
    “David is hard as a rock,” Ellen finally said in relief.
    “What as hard as them?” Hal pointed to the other rock golems with his thumb and his fingers clenched.
    “No, but a lot harder.” Sarah replied and they started laughing again. Chris looked and forced the laughing to stop.
    “Sorry, the laughter better wait, we haven’t finished.” Chris mentioned as everyone looked up towards more heading towards them. “I think now we have powers we can use to defend our selves we’ll split up this time.” As soon as he mentioned it Ellen and Sarah clung onto Gillian’s arms as they wanted to go with her. “We need to split into three groups.” Ellen and Sarah looked at each other and thought carefully.
    “You and Hal, Sarah,” Ellen started as Sarah fumed. “Chris and David, me and Gillian. Settled.” Chris and Hal looked shrugged their shoulders, Hal shook his head.
    “Ellen, shall I do them, after all it might be best if we go in helpful groups.” Hal explained as a mighty rumble of the rock golems approaching towards them had landed. “Ok then, David and Sarah takes centre, you and Chris must take the left, Gillian and I will take right. That’s our plan on teams, ok.”
    “Be careful, David was lucky he survived but doesn’t mean we will too if we get that ending too.” Chris finally said and rushes on with Ellen behind him. The others watched their disappearance, Gillian and Sarah nodded and the two teams set off.

Chris and Ellen found themselves on the each of the village where tonnes of space went on of sand. Hal, what can we do without you, you’ve given Ellen the most advantage here. They saw the rock golems head their way, one in front of them put its hands together and threw them to the ground causing a giant sandstorm. Ellen quickly threw hands in front of her and clapped them together. The vibration from her hands repelled the sandstorm straight back towards the golem and attacked its eye furiously stabbing the casing and shattered it. Chris started to run towards the golem and jumped onto the fallen golem now on its knees, Chris quickly jumped high up just before the golem was no more. He stopped in mid air just in front of the next golem’s eye. Chris’ electric glow burned bright, he started mimicking throwing a javelin but what he threw became a bolt of lightning. The lightning blasted the eye in half and golem fell back onto the coming golem behind, also hit the gleaming eye of that one.
    Chris leaned on his knees and realized he hadn’t gone back down. Chris was amazed and noticed in the corner of his eye, rocks of fire shot down two golems on the right. Sarah and David have meteor blast. “Cool,”

Sarah and David’s meteor blast was very effective; the eyes of the golems seemed to be machinery and overheated. Out the remains of down and out golems David kept picking them up telepathically and threw them towards the golems. Sarah waited for each one to pass which she sent a flame coating onto them for the effect. The eye exploded, sending the golem falling back onto others.
    Hal and Gillian had reached the shore where their elements were pulling the golems apart with plants and currents. Ones that were pulled under by Hal’s abilities electrocuted the eye and exploded. Gillian and Hal were stood away from the shore with a perfect reason, their elements were disturbing wildlife. Causing one bad creature to get their attention, Big Magey. Gillian paid more attention to find her presence; the waters were telling her she was coming.
    “Hal, she’s here, keep clear.” Gillian cried, about Gillian and Hal took cover behind crates and looked over the tops to watch. A rumble in the golems confused and looked down to the water they stood in. One was suddenly dragged in; the other golems noticed that Gillian and Hal were also gone. Another disappeared into the water; one was puzzled completely and felt something around its feet. Suddenly felt a tied squeeze and was dragged in like the other three. Only two remained and watched as Big Magey rose out of her domain half eating a golem, only its feet was still moving in panic.
    “That is funny,” Hal giggled but stopped as the humongous Glyran flung only the legs into the air and as they came back down still panicking was swallowed up completely. “She must have eaten the top part already and she just picked up the other half.” They watched as the Glyran, Big Magey took a dive mouth fist onto the two remaining golems and ate them whole. Hal and Gillian listened as Big Magey swam away after eating. “That tail had more colours; she must have got it again.” Hal then noticed the spacecraft again and was actually close to land. I’m sure Chris was able to hit that from his position. Gillian pointed as lightning of Chris’ fired towards the craft quickly, as it was about to hit the craft it disappeared.
    “Invisible force field, that’s why it didn’t hit,” Gillian mentioned, Hal noticed on the outer metal were small towers spread out in numbers. “They must have seen Ellen and Sarah’s Sand Phoenix take form and Chris’ call for lightning.

Thanks

They found out we were here. Huh,” Gillian spotted two cloaked figures heading out to land and away from the water in case Big Magey came back. Hal glanced at the two as he noticed the other cousins had got through. Both Hal and Gillian rushed over to Sarah and David as Ellen and Chris rushed over to join them. Behind Sarah and David were the creatures Ellen and Gillian noticed looking worried now.
    “Don’t tell me that is one of the Shadow Realm’s ships there.” Sara asked but suddenly noticed the two that can over to land were in brown cloaks not black. The creatures behind twitched and rushed over and clung onto one cousin each according to colour of element. All cousins felt them turn warm and metal, the little creatures had started covering them up in armour in their element colours just before one of the brown cloak figures raised a hand. They used telekinesis to blow all six of them backward like dolls. They slowly lowered their arm and turned to the other and left, leaving them behind.
    As the six cousins got up they watched the cloaked figure remove their cloak and hood to reveal that it was just like Sonic Ellen had mentioned before but spikes bent upward and red. Some places, small stripes of black trailed along each spike. Tail of the creature was on fire, showing its actual element besides the fire red skin.
    “A fire type hedgehog and this armour was one like as well.” David stared among him, his brown armour covering him from head to toe. He glanced up noticing the fire type didn’t have time to play games.
    “So, you’re the reason our troops have been falling.” It sounds as it was a he, quite a young age almost out of the teens. “I’m surprised you element users are for real, I thought you were a myth when I heard about on the Shadow Realm.”
    “On, you mean the Shadow Realm is a place?” Chris mentioned.
    “The Shadow Realm is a bunch conquered planets, you haven’t heard about the Shadow Realm, don’t worry. We might take you there,” came the reply.
    “You’ll just have beat us if you’re going to take us there,” Gillian’s voice was serious, meaning Galax is now out. Sarah was startled when she heard those words.
    “Huh, that’s why I stayed here, left to go against you to do that.” Chris and Hal were shocked and were began to get ready to battle. “This is one fight which you can’t win, even if you help out.” He pointed straight at Galax cause of her armour proving she owned the water element. He looked at each one carefully, noticing colours; green, red, brown, sand yellow and electric yellow. “You think your elements besides blue can stop me, bet your pitiful green can’t over power mine.” Hal’s headgear was still on, a number appeared; twenty. If he’s talking about our elements, he’s right. He can tell I have grass/earth, how can I beat this foe. Hal thought and stared as the fire hedgehog started to hover off the ground. “Let’s see how well you move by air.” He then started to leave land flew above the water that Chris immediately changed to Sparker and flew off the sands after him. Hal watched him follow; Hal jumped off the ground and tried to stay off the floor. Hal looked down to his feet, we wasn’t touching the ground at all.
    Ellen, Sarah and David decided to follow Hal’s idea; all four of them flew after Sparker and switched to their virtual forms. Galax concentrated hard but no luck, she was unable to join them. It was quiet by her self below the battlefield and watching it above her, Galax noticed a static sound at her feet. She realized she still had her anti-gravity shoes but were now useless. I had them on when we were on the boat; they must not be good in water. Wait, in, on. On the water, and in the water; that’s it. Galax slowly walked towards the sea carefully not to catch any Glyran attention. As she was about to step onto the water, Galax placed one foot into the sea. When Galax stared, her foot didn’t enter the water but was standing on it. I knew I could do this, now just need to keep the carefulness on. Galax moved faster without making a single ripple in the sea. She watched above her, Sparker’s electricity firing towards the fire type, which was deflecting the bolts right back at them.
    Riowner was hit by a fire bomb made from Pinpon’s deflected element that plunged him down into the depths. Galax ran in Riowner’s direction and dived into the sea after him. As Riowner fell deeper, his element kick in keeping Riowner from drowning as water started flooding his armour. Galax swam quickly down after him, knowing she has one chance only. Big Magey was not far away at all but in the deeper waters below where Riowner had almost fell into. He had landed on the edge of a gorge; movement below was slow as Galax looked over. After finally reaching him, Riowner grabbed her hand and was dragged back up. The movement of Big Magey increased rapidly, she decided to follow her swimming dinner towards the surface. Galax pushed her free hand down towards the giant Glyran which sent a massive current pushing off course and turned away for a moment. As Galax and Riowner reached the top, the Glyran had started following again.
    Above, Pinpin’s sand element held the fire hedgehog trapped for some time. Sparker noticing below them, Galax and Riowner escape the waters and Riowner this time carrying Galax. Pequra kept his eye on the fiery creature struggling to break out of the sand ball. As Riowner had reached his brother, down below he could see the shadow of giant Glyran. Galax quickly noticed that the space craft had left the planet completely, not even their enemy noticed the retreating vessel.
    “Guys, he’s almost broke out!” Pequra cried and pointing towards the sandy shield preventing the fire type to move; it was slowly disappearing. All except Galax stared in horror as the sand swept away. Without warning, small fireballs were catapulted straight for them, each one blasting one backward.
    “You really think your Sand Shell would hold me down forever,” The fire hedgehog taunted, watching as Riowner struggled to keep hold of Galax. When Riowner looked down to Galax hanging below, she was still keeping her attention towards the ocean underneath them. He suddenly noticed that Galax had just looked as she had fallen asleep; Galax was motionless staring down to the depths, she could see something else other than a giant shadow below. Galax stared as two ghostly, yellow eyes glared back at her and narrowed. In Galax’s head she could hear the fire hedgehog’s laughter in the background grow deeper and was no longer coming from him. As the eyes disappeared, the shadow below grew much larger that made Galax tug Riowner’s arms that held her up.
    “Rio, we need to get out of here immediately,” Galax cried up to him, Sparker and Pinpin also heard her too late. From below, Big Magey jumped out of the water to target each cousin and the fire hedgehog as tasty snacks. “Drop down now!” Galax shouted as each one of them stopped their fly power and falling down towards the sea. The fire type wondered why they retreated; when he found out, it was too late. Not one of the cousins when they almost reached the water and started their levitation again, watched what happen to the fire hedgehog. All they watched was the massive Glyran dive back into the ocean and swam away. Underneath Sparker’s helmet, he stared in shock that no one was above them as the sea air blew by them.

Back at Bridden’s cavern, it was silent that only the tiny screeches from the small creatures in captivity could be heard. The elemental creatures were curled up and clustered together to gain warmth. Gillian and Ellen’s trio were in bed cause such exhaustion, only Chris and Hal could handle it for awhile. They and Bridden were sat around the table discussing what had happened above the ocean and Big Magey turning up. Ellen and Sarah had made bracelets to remind them that they need each other. David was the only one that was still up but was trying to get some sleep. Gillian though was turning side to side cause of another strange dream but was similar to the first dream.
    As before; she was chased by the same creatures bigger than her but this time after hearing the voices, one pounced for her; the dream went black. All she saw was the yellow eyes gazing into hers; even though she was awake, she still had her eyes closed. She tried to open them but the yellow eyes glowed and caused her to fall into a trance.
    Ellen woke up and walked into Gillian’s temporary room and gently shook her arm. Knowing that it would wake her, Gillian didn’t make a sound or movement. Ellen shook her arm harder but Gillian still didn’t stir.
    “Sonic, Sonic wake up,” Ellen cried shaking her arm even harder; her cries bought the attention of Chris, Hal and Bridden into the room. Ellen looked over her shoulder leaving the arm aside; Bridden took Gillian’s hand felt her wrist. “I know she’s breathing and all that, but I would be able to wake her cause she’s a light sleeper; something’s wrong.”
    “Don’t worry; we just need to see why...” Bridden opened up one her eye lids; caused Gillian’s problem to disappear, she blinked to remove Bridden fingers away from her eye and sat up. “There, someone may have been messing with us.”
    “No, I had some company while my eyes were shut,” Gillian replied rubbing her eyes and stared at Chris and Hal. “I had that dream again, but one of them pounced for me. Then, woke up but I wasn’t able to open my eyes cause of something got me into a trance.” Chris and Hal glanced at each other and shrugged their shoulders in confusion. “What it was might the be the same someone that’s after Galax, but every time Galax realises it something even more strange happens to her.”

Thanks

Chris and Hal left the room leaving Bridden and Ellen listen to her weird stories. Hal stopped at the door and gazed back into the room, listening to Gillian’s words about Galax seeing images she’s included in only against who is believed to be after her. He suddenly remembered their trip into the village and the caped girl with dark hair, darker than his own; he noticed the fiery clothed boy behind her and wondered.

Inside a stone temple far away from Earth and hidden on Cube, torches were lit and blazing on the walls. At the end of a room were carvings of the strange Cronika language, all surrounding one massive circle with a huge letter Z fitted inside. In front on the stone ground was another circle but were the symbols from the temple where the main five made their first victory against a powerful foe; followed by a short staircase to them. The caped girl Hal was thinking about stood in the shadows of the room; she looked across the room to see a reflection of herself but with blonde hair, as she smiled to them she stepped out of the shadows.
    “You never seem to reveal at all, I know you don’t want to tell me something,” She suggested as the other girl still in the shadows looked away from her. She then noticed in the corner of her eye, in chestnut brown clothing was a boy at Chris’ height and age. “Xstrum, I think you are mostly needed on the colony, same with her. I can do fine without either of you.”
    “Don’t get in a tantrum, Tantrum; you know we are only checking on your progress.” Xstrum replied and looked over his shoulder, the boy that was in fiery red had now stepped into the room and headed to the other side of the room where the Cronika was displayed. “Tantrum’s progress is slow unfortunately; I don’t think she’s actually doing her job to...”
    “That’s why I’ve ordered her to monitor my belonging,” the mysterious boy the reply. “But because of what Tantrum has said about the future if we don’t use this tactic; my belonging would completely know about her true identity and where she belongs. All we need to do is keep her past in blur, when the time is right; I will get back what she’s taken away from me.”
    “If she finds out again about where her abilities have come, there is the risk that she may use them on us.” The blonde mentioned and looked up to him and nodded. “Still in the meantime unfortunately, you must stay in this form to hold off the past from kicking in and causing her to remember what happened.”
    “True, but you and Xstrum will head back to the colony since neither of you are needed,” The boy replied and looked at each one of them. “You, Xstrum have a reason to be left back on the colony. As for you, you’ve got a perfect reason why. Both of you head back now.” The blonde and Xstrum nodded and vanished from sight, leaving Tantrum alone with him. “You have your next assignment, sending the prepared ship to be sent to the Mystic Zone. Your pay is going through as we speak, for now contact the silver and tell them they can have their boy; make sure he’s prepared for them.”
    He watched Tantrum leave the room quietly, leaving him on his own. Glancing up at the huge carving behind him and placing a hand onto the giant Z; he shown and evil grin, removing his hand and stared into his palm without even blinking. Within a second, his hand mutated into pincers with a small arrow head on top of them; shaping it as it was an M on one side. “No matter how many you pass, you would not stand against my mightiest traps, not one has ever survived to tell a soul.”

In the docks; Bridden, Chris and Hal had packed food and water onto a silvery blue boat as Ellen, Sarah and David fed their new friends already on the boat and inside. The fire red echidna and the stone coloured hedgehog felt sick from being surrounded by water. Gillian noticed that the boat was bigger than their last one, when she entered the control room; the controls were exactly the same. She finally left the room and closed the door behind her; coming out of invisibility was Tantrum. In her hand was a folded up piece of paper, on one side were words saying ‘Home Route, Hal / Riowner’. She silently moved across the room the set it onto the side where it could be easily. Suddenly the footsteps of someone were coming up the stairs to the control room; giving Tantrum’s a cue to leave. As she vanished, opening the door was Galax; she heard Tantrum’s footsteps easily but no one was inside. She left without noticing the instructions set on the side for her cousin and friend.
    Down below, it was almost exactly the same to their previous boat; Chris and Hal finally came aboard and nodded to Gillian waiting for them and turned to Ellen’s trio that just finished feeding their new company. Chris looked over his shoulder noticing Bridden stood at the door, checking up on them on whether they were ready to move out. Bridden left the exit and walked ashore to untie the rope that kept the boat from drifting. Picking up a pair of binoculars made from wood, rubber and thin glass discs. Looking out to sea, he watched Magey fly out of the water vertically up and back down in the same point. Hal rushed out catching sight of Magey diving back into the depths. He looked ashore where Bridden set the binoculars aside and looked up to him.
    “Magey is heading to her nest,” Bridden called to him. “You’re able to leave for the Space River right now.”
    “Thanks,” Hal called his reply and rushed in past Chris. “Magey is out of the way, we can go now.” Hal rushed up the stairs passing Gillian; at the controls Hal switched and set sail.
    Down below, Gillian, Chris and Ellen carefully set foot onto the dock and looked on to the sides. Ellen being on the right side of Riowner’s steering point, she noticed that the desert went on north as they travelled west towards the upward river. On the other side, Chris stared up toward the sky; although it was coming close to night time, he could see stars that looked as weren’t far away. Cause the changes of course, what he was staring at were not stars but most were Virtual planets just like the Desert Zone they were about to leave behind. As for Gillian who has switched to Galax, leaned on the front railings and gazed down into the depths of the sea. Where Magey had gone was right below them now; she had entered an underwater canyon that it was impossible to tell where about the ocean floor lay.

Back in the control room, Riowner had finally catch sight of the Space River heading up as usual like when they went up the first time. As he watched Galax look up and headed round to a side, he had a glance of white in the corner of her eye. He noticed the whiteness was from a little folded note, the note Tantrum had left for him. As he unfolded it, he felt the floor below him raise him cause of flowing onto the Space River. What Riowner hadn’t realised, that they are being directed to more trouble; none of them has seemed to notice yet.

Thanks

Area 6, Mystic Zone

A dark room with one light above someone on a stool and looked in a trance. They were in similar armour to the cousin’s own, this time the armour shone silver in the light and head down. Their arms were lying on their lap; they sat in silence with the one light in the dark. A door from the darkness creaked open and then back; even when footsteps grew slightly louder towards them, they didn’t bother them when their company was still in the shadows. They looked up slightly, the steps now circled around edge of the lit spot.
    “So you’re awake then,” a quiet voice spoke from the shadows. “You’re going to be sent to the silver craft for your task. I’ve been told the ones that murdered your friends are heading towards the Mystic Zone.” The footsteps stopped in front of the silver armour and stood silent. The one in silver looked up even further to find the face of their company in the shadows, but they stood well in darkness so they couldn’t be seen with any eye. “From yesterday, you mentioned you can’t tell the faces of your friends anymore. I had told you that they have faded for years that have past, why do you think I would lie to you.”
    “I don’t forget who are my friends are, I feel they’ve been erased.” They replied towards the figure; their voice was dry and low, he suddenly heard the steps move into light. One foot stepped in the circle revealing green acid armour like their own, the helmet though shaped different to theirs. The helmet held two red insect eyes and two antae round the back. “I know that you are no friend of mine cause of some strange reason. Maybe causing Dracon keeps saving your life like that Shadow War you keep saying that someone killed my friends coming from out of nowhere and not from either side.” The acid armoured mystery kneed so they were in eye contact, they placed their hand under the silver armour’s chin.
    “Don’t you trust me; after all I told you I saw it all happen since I was there,” the acid armoured hand was shoved away while silver armour around their head turned away from him. “Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll be able to avenge them for what happened, we know your ready to do this; Thomas Fire.” A high pitched beep caused the one in acid armour to stand up and turn for the hidden door. “A friend of mine tells me the silver is growing impatient for you; this is your only chance to do what you must.” They left the light and the hidden door creaked open but didn’t creak back, the silver armoured character that had been called Thomas Fire stood up and followed the acid green armour out of the room. Even though it feels like a lie, I’m not to tell your identity on who found them out. But If my friends are alive, you will pay for betraying me cause of the lies you have told me, and maybe for killing them using me to do so; Lewis Starfoot. Thomas thought to himself as he left the room.

“Riowner what’s taking so long to reach home? Can you see invisible traffic or something?” Sparker shouted, rushing up the stairs and into the control room. As opened the door, he gasped as he and Riowner were staring towards a shroud of darkness was covering the river around them. “Galax we need you up here, something has happened.” As the rushing feet Galax headed up the shrouds disappeared revealing their path again. Galax had missed it all happen but she was devastated of what was up ahead. “What ever it was, it’s gone now,”
    “No, Riowner how in Virtual did you fall onto this path?” Galax panted but realised Riowner stared at her puzzled. “Gillian had checked this room before we set off, everything here is...” She stopped as Riowner showed her a note from the side of the steering wheel.
    “I don’t think you wrote this by the sound your tone.” Riowner explained as Galax took the note from him. “It’s a map I know, but by the sound of falling onto this path it must mean...”
    “Someone else has done this, and from what you said about the shrouds here we are on course for another planet.” Galax explained but gasped again. Sparker looked out the window into space and caught sight of the spacecraft they saw on Desert Zone; it was heading in the same direction as they were heading for.
    “Looks like someone is forcing us follow them, why would someone do that unless it’s a trap?” Sparker gazed up towards the craft above them but suddenly noticed a beam of light head into the craft at such speed. In a minute later, the beam headed onward towards their arranged destination. “Something is heading to the planet we’re heading for,” Sparker mentioned as he felt Galax’s hand rest onto his shoulder.
    “Only two ideas run in my mind about that beam or even more.” Galax spoke softly beside him; Sparker looked down at her confused. “Either that beam is with them or a new ally that’s been shot down. Or, it could be something to do with my past, that beam heading to our point.” Sparker understood and nodded, Riowner also looked up and was terrified.
    “Speaking of beams, that craft has turned to fire at us!” Riowner cried as Sparker and Galax looked up in shock, as a white beam headed straight for their boat. A large explosion hit the side of the boat and rocked it that it almost capsized. An irritating alarm buzzed on, the boat was hit. “Great, now what? This thing doesn’t even have lifeboats because they don’t normally get hit by anything!” As Riowner rushed out of the room to warn their other cousins; Sparker watched while Galax pulled his arm, the craft moved on ahead of them.

Riowner and Ellen’s trio headed out of the boat and onto the dock; finally Galax and Sparker exited the boat to join them. The Space River air was dense, there was nowhere to go but into the river itself. Ellen’s trio were nervous for their elements couldn’t stand the surrounding water, but their elements didn’t stop them all going in with those risks at state. While their new company were looking like wrist watches, all seven of them dived in one by one; another beam fired and blew up the boat completely. All of them were safe for now. Switching, Chris gasped for air as the rest of his cousins and brother’s head popped out of the water.
    “Is everyone all right, that craft must have known we were on board.” Chris shouted as Gillian struggled to keep her self out of the water.
    “Either that or they did it for the fun of it,” David giggled, Ellen and Sarah shrugged their shoulders and looked over to Chris and Hal. Both started to swim on but Hal let Ellen’s trio and Gillian pass him.
    Nearly ten minutes of swimming the distant river, Chris kept going on with Ellen and Sarah helping David keep up. Bringing up the rear, Gillian and Hal elements were almost drained of the distant river and its difficult currents.
    “How long is this river, it’s like we’ve swam for miles; but we are almost at the Mystic Zone.” Hal panted but their strokes was coming to a stop by something below and closing in.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast