+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Virtual Reality Series

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Virtual Reality Series

“Hey while he were still in the water, I saw skeletons of dead fish. Do you think there’s something down there?” Gillian shrugged her shoulders and realised they were far behind, suddenly something wrapped around Hal and Gillian’s legs and pulled them down. Chris stopped and was shocked to catch sight of his brother pulled in.
    Underneath Gillian and Hal opened their eyes finding a blur below them among all the dead fish. A long serpent had the two in its slimy grasp of its tentacles, it was shaped a basic fish but the tail stretched far but not all the way to quarter of the way. This thing, it looks like one of the creatures in Gillian’s dreams, the flying creature. Hal kept enough air to notice the tentacle that held him and Gillian now wrap around her, she was nearly unconscious and losing air. From above Sparker had dived in and summoned his electric element that shocked Hal, Gillian, and the serpent in agony loosened its grip on Hal and nearly on Gillian. Chris and Hal both swam further down and grabbed Gillian’s arms just in time and pulled her up to the surface. As they gasped for air they looked up to find Ellen, Sarah and David in their element armour set on, Ellen pointed onward which let them to the oceans of the Mystic Zone. Chris pressing onto his watch, called on his yellow armour and pulled Gillian out as Hal summoned his grass green armour covered him and flew out of the river.

On a hidden colony in space, not known to anyone; Xstrum and Tantrum watched from the window to space Chris and his cousins finally landing onto the Mystic Zone.
    “I don’t understand why Latem and Cierd have got involved into this.” Xstrum threw his fist onto the window as Tantrum didn’t bother watching. “What’s with you then, don’t tell me someone is telling them to interfere with this plan.”
    “Don’t you see it,” Tantrum spoke calmly and looked at him in the corner of her eye. “He’s quite impatient to get what was his again, why do you think Gillian is nearly drained because of Cierd. If he succeeded, then this plan would have been foiled and then they won’t stand a chance against silver.”
    “You talk a bit too much Tantrum, besides Ocaz is with Cierd down in those depths.” Xstrum pointed down towards the Space River. “We would have won if our other so called comrade hadn’t told him not to drain her completely. After all, the one we want is Yasae, no one else, not even Gillian her self.”
    “Xstrum, if we want Yasae, we need Gillian’s confusion of Yasae’s past and her thoughts on that she can trust us. Then we have Yasae in our grasp fully.” Tantrum explained but a cold shiver fell down her spine. “I meant in your grasp once again, Nocaz.”
    “Even still, Yasae won’t trust us getting to her.”

Chris with Gillian, Hal and Ellen’s trio finally set foot onto land at last but Gillian’s energy had almost been eliminated. Hal searched for fertile soil nearby to help her regain her lost energy and planted a purple flower right from his fingers. He then waited for Chris to set her down beside the flower, the pollen fell from the anther settling into Gillian’s mouth and now tasted as dew had dripped onto her skin. Gillian slowly opened her eyes and moaned, slowly sitting her self up Hal and Chris smiled in amazement. Ellen and Sarah started scouting the place for anything to eat while David kept guard while Gillian remarkably recovers her energy. Chris and Hal wondered what actually happened to her but Gillian still couldn’t be sure about it.
    “Besides the serpent below and wrapping itself around me, believe it or not but I think I saw it without my eyes open.” Gillian explained and coughed twice to clear her throat. “I blinked and it seemed to have yellow eyes and stared at me,” Chris turned to Hal that then shrugged his shoulders.
    “I didn’t know it had eyes, they must have been closed.” Hal replied, and walked over to David and helped him keep watch. Chris helped her stand to join them but Gillian didn’t exactly budge much. Why did that serpent tell me to go with them, telling me that they know Galax well and to trust them? Gillian thought as she picked herself up and headed on with Chris to join the rest of their cousins. How does it know Galax and I, who would want to know a serpent like that. Well that’s I think it is but what is it really. Gillian thought and looked over her shoulder back to the Space River; she then decided to carry on with Chris beside her.
    Oh my little child, all answers will be revealed in time, you will soon meet the other parts of your destiny. Three you have met already but two forgotten, four remain, and they are not as pleasant as the ones you have met already.

Ellen, Sarah and David looked around in amazement; the Mystic Zone was almost alike to their Earth. They were by the coast; they could hear the high tide waves crashed onto the sides of the barrier behind them, only a silent road and a small straw hut stood on the other side before them. As Chris, Gillian and Hal joined them, the three were surprised as they looked around; it was all green and covered in parts with fresh tall trees.
    “This coast road looks similar to the one to Ulverston and where we can get flavoured ice cream,” Hal examined, and took another glance to the hut. “Except there are more trees here and there is just the one hut here.” Chris looked right following the road’s direction and slowly moved on while David started to follow him.
    “If this is similar to Earth, there probably be a town in Ulverston’s place; it’s worth a try checking.” Chris glanced over his shoulder to the others; Ellen and Sarah nodded and started after them. Gillian and Hal looked on along the road, once Hal agreed both followed. While in the shade from light, none could see or hear a deadly explosion far ahead of them.

“Ow, if they had mentioned to watch out for the exiting that ghost world I wouldn’t have hit my head!” Rosie shouted, holding her head where she bumped her head. She suddenly noticed lush green beneath her, a fine breeze whistling in her ears and creaking metal from in front of her. As she looked up, she saw a park containing four swings and climbing frames with slide. There was only one child, swinging quietly and slow, she had short dark hair and bright coloured clothes cause of the sun shining down. “I’ve never seen that before, not on Cube at all. Grass everywhere but no trees, what do they call this; what kind of world is this?” As Rosie got up and stared at her surroundings; the lush green went on to her left and stop on her right. Instead was a slightly busy road, on the other side were well built homes. This is an even weirder world than I thought, I wonder how Galax will think about this place, but she’s already found her double and she would understand this place already. Rosie suddenly remembered that would land close to her double; she realised the creaking has stopped and she turned back to the girl on the swing. The girl had left the swing but has noticed her, both stared in shock; both of them were mirrors of each other.
    “You look exactly like me,” the girl said and climbed over the fence and ran to Rosie. Both girls stared into each other’s eyes; the other girl couldn’t believe Rosie was real. “Who are you then; ever since that global thunderstorm strange have going on. New constellations appear; a river flows into the sky and now this.”
    “Looks like my world has come into Reality, my name’s Rosie,” She paused as her discovered Reality side blinked in amazement and slowly took a step back. “What’s wrong, have I reminded you of someone?”
    “No, it’s just that, I’m Rosie as well,” She replied, both now stood amazed, the Virtual Rosie held her hand out to her.
    “I’ve heard if we bond, we seem to become one girl, but I don’t think you would like doing it.”
    “Well, is this bonding going to be permanent because of something, will happen once we do it?”
    “I’m not sure, but right now I have friends to help out somewhere and I can’t do it without you.” The Reality Rosie thought hard, whether her past thoughts would be similar to her mirror side and would include her friends.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

In Dalton; before Gillian and her cousins headed to Desert Zone, Kayleigh still in spirit form aside with David had sped on searching up to now. Kayleigh and David had split up and returned back in Dalton; both had found their Reality versions. Kayleigh holding herself with her left beside her right hip and her right on her left shoulder; while David held his right hand in front of him with his second finger from him bent down. Both were back to back with their eyes closed, both were concentrating on where Sparker, Riowner and Galax’s location was; Mystic Zone. Suddenly, David opened his eyes slowly not removing his position and looked up.
    “What’s wrong, when we’ve already found where they are now?” Kayleigh whispered not bothering to look. David gave no answer for one minute, and turned to glance over his shoulder to Kayleigh.
    “Someone’s also bonded; the energy is similar to mine but stronger and heading towards Mystic Zone. Friend or foe is unknown for now,” David replied and left his position.
    “So we are now going to join them now then?” Kayleigh asked as she opened her eyes and turned to him.
    “Yes, but we won’t help unless it gets too ugly.”
    “You always do that since Sparker is involved in this.”

Chris panted with David on his back and looked over his shoulder; everyone else was tired as well; even David was exhausted. Ellen and Sarah limped over to the side and landed in the green and lay there gasping for air. Gillian and Hal fell beside them and sat quickly breathing in the oxygen around them. Letting David down, they collapsed onto their knees then onto their fronts, also gasping for air from the all the walking and maybe running. They had reached the edge of the town; smoke filled the sky further in the temporary silence as whispering rumbles hit the ground as steps. There weren’t any unwanted movements above the rooftops in the streets but they could tell it was still the same encountered foes, but smaller. As Hal and Gillian stared round the empty streets leading towards the centre, they finally saw the cause; medium sized rock men stomped slowly out of one street and into another.
    “They’ve shrunk the golems to nearly our size,” Hal said startled as another turned and moved along the coast road towards the centre. “They were worst being massive!”
    “I think they grew because they couldn’t reach the bottom of the ocean.” Gillian teased and struggled to her feet, Hal scrambled up and glanced over to Chris roll onto his back with David mimicking behind him. “Or maybe they need something for their base...” Hal stared at her, puzzled for her meaning. “It’s a joke, Hal.”

Further in town, David and Kayleigh faded into the scene a shadowed ally from the light. Both slowly creped towards the lit up road where rock golems stomped past the ally one by one; as David carefully place his foot into the light, the golems in the street felt funny inside them. As Kayleigh beside him took a step into the light, all the golems on the road felt even more strange as a flow of intense heat inside them caused their hard structure turn to mush.
    “Alright then, time to head for the lab,” David took another step revealing his clothes and identity with Kayleigh right behind him until she froze stiff. “What’s wrong is that other shadow user here. No, I would have sensed them come here.” Kayleigh regained the ability to move again, she shook her head and turned to her comrade.
    “There’s trouble at the lab mostly, besides the golems here in the central part there is more readings in the lab’s direction.” Kayleigh watched as David raised his right hand and bent his middle finger and concentrated hard. He could feel energy like no other, the waves of energy swished through his ears and landing onto all of his senses.
    “This power, it’s dangerous since it’s in enemy hands; strange though...” David slowly dropped his hand back to normal position and stared at Kayleigh. “The element usage is unusual because I’ve never heard of it; it’s silver.”
    “Silver; that’s a rare element to get, secretly while in the Shadow Realm I’ve been monitoring this element and it’s the same one that’s here. They are using the owner.” Kayleigh and David nodded and headed onward towards their destination.

Back to nearly in the town itself; Hal stared around and looking back, startled that most of their time, their other comrade creatures were missing ever since they set off. Hal hurried to his brother’s side when Chris swiftly grabbed Hal’s wrist with the elemental energy of earth whirling around inside.
    “It’s about time someone forgot about them,” Chris chuckled as Hal yanked his hand out his of his brother’s. “They are with us already,” Gillian behind them and David; with Ellen and Sarah, she giggled and smiled but from Galax’s memory she could understand they were like this as just Sparker and Riowner.
    “Both personalities had bonded to give a new them, I think they would be fine; but to think of them having minor fights.” Galax thought in Gillian’s mind, but the thought brought down her happiness as they travelled under an old damp bridge. Gillian suddenly stopped after passing a field after the bridge in amazement; there was no fence but the building pieced into her long gone memories.
    “My primary school, it’s even here; what...” Gillian whispered but suddenly caught sight of the damaged roof of the hall, if in reality. Ellen stopped and stood by her, noticing a metallic ladder heading up to the roof. Tugging on Gillian’s sleeve to get her attention, she pointed at the ladder was set up already. “It’s happened recently,”
    “What,” Gillian and Ellen realising they had stopped the group from moving onward. Chris had overheard her last spoken words. “If this has only just happened recently, then we better check it out.” Hal nodded and agreed and stepped along the tarmac ground down to the building. As David headed onward behind them, flying down the slope to catch up; Gillian, Ellen and Sarah slowly behind joined them down. Ellen and Sarah headed down faster, believing that Gillian will also pick up pace. As they looked back, Gillian didn’t pay any attention as she carefully scanned the building in suspicion. She suddenly stopped on her right foot; although a strange feeling flowed through with that final step, she skidded her foot aside slightly to feel the ground below.
    “Gillian come on, what’s keeping you,” Hal called as carried on walking down to them. At the main entrance, Chris and David had gained the attention of three scientists inside and have come out to speak to them. Hal, Ellen and Sarah paced about until Gillian had finally joined up with them again. One male scientist had short black hair, another had orange hair and struggling to put on his glasses; finally last of all, a woman with long blue hair stepped into the light which startled Hal and Sarah and surprised. Gillian was astonished as the orange haired scientist gazed and looked at each one of them carefully; to everyone’s shock he brought out an unusual device to even their virtual sides and used it on them one at a time from head to toe.
    “Professor Icla, don’t scare them without telling them what you’re doing,” The female scientist shouted, when she noticed David step behind Chris nervously and stopping them from using the device on him. She smiled and waved her hand telling them not to worry. “I’m sorry about this, Professor Icla is just curious about how you dressed. All he’s doing is scanning your genetic code, including where you’ve come from as well...”
    “Interesting and complex,” Professor Icla mentioned finishing on Sarah, having done Chris and Hal and Ellen’s trio. “The six of you have a scrambled up code on where you’re come from. Not to mention the readings of what abilities you have.” Chris wasn’t surprised; he and the others know how and why that happened. “Now there’s just your other friend to do.” From what their virtual sides had heard about Galax inside Gillian, not one knew on where Galax’s origin is; it’s unknown. They nodded and watched the professor scan Gillian fully, a buzzer sounded low.
    “What’s wrong, what’s the buzzing for?” The other male scientist asked but Professor Icla shook his in despair.

Thanks

“There seems to be an error, it won’t trace anything in her. Does she not have anything you have?” Professor Icla looked over to Chris, Hal and their little cousins; he watched them nod at once. “I might need your friend to do something which can let that the information out.” He looked back towards Gillian and wondered about if his theory would work. Gillian stated to faintly glowing and switched to Galax; Professor Icla started slowly and watched his device glow with such words and numbers. He started working down her to her shoulders. “It’s working; this is definitely going into the books if this comes through completely!” Chris and Hal switched for Sparker and Riowner to hear the results, half way down her body Galax was excited too.
    Five, four, three, two, one...
    Suddenly, just as the scan landed to her hips; the scanner blew in Professor Icla’s face. Sparker and Riowner were shocked, the female watched Sparker fall to his knees and threw his fist onto the ground. Galax was startled from the little explosion and kneeled down to see the astonished professor. His face was covered in dust; he took out of his pocket a clean hankie and wiped his face.
    “We were so close on finding out!” Sparker cried, as we stood back up and noticed the woman was puzzled, he finally calmed down and explained. “Have you heard about an explosion in space?” Watching her nod, we went on. “Virtual and Reality is one universe now; we are two similar people in one body and we have been trying to find out where her virtual side has come from.” Both looked over towards Professor Icla and Galax trying to find the problem and the retrieved data. Both were disappointed.
    “Fortunately, the data given off from your friend is still here but what caused the malfunction is protecting the most important data from us. The data we got though doesn’t make any sense, you must have something with you that must hold the scan prove data somewhere; otherwise it would have blown from the minute I set it on you.” Professor Icla stood with Galax and left her to join the other male scientist. “I’m sure you can come in and discuss what was saved in your coding.”

Inside the lounge, they except the female scientist and Galax were sat on all the sofa and accessible chairs and stools. Between the sofas was a stunning marble table, they were surrounded by usual living room accessories except a television which was replaced with a metallic radio. Behind the sofa where Chris and David looking over the back was an aquarium tank of sea creatures never before, expect for few and especially the separated Glyran next to it in a sealed fish bowl.
    “We never introduced our selves, as you know that he’s Professor Icla,” the short black haired scientist showing a hand to the other scientist beside him. “Now I am Professor Kiran, the lady you met which I noticed surprised you would be Professor Vicra and is top here. If only you could have been able to see her latest work.” He started thinking about the incident, not seeming to bother seeing Ellen and Sarah whisper and giggling.
    “Anyway we haven’t asked for your names yet.” Professor Icla finally realised but thought overhearing about them now having two names instead of one. “So tell us your full reality name and then just your virtual name, ok.” Within Chris’ mind came a tiny jolt of thought but nodded.
    “Just don’t get a shock if you’ve heard of our virtual sides; Chris Devonald, Sparker,” Chris noticed the scientists were gob smacked to hear his virtual name. I told them not to get a shock, for having the prince of Tetris I can’t blame them.
    “Hal Devonald, Riowner,”
    “Ellen Friend, Pinpin... it’s not best to ask why about ours from now,”
    “Sarah Friend, Pinpon,”
    “David Friend, Pequra,”
    “And your friend is Gillian Haddon, Galax Night Star,” Professor Vicra and Galax had entered the room hearing them call their names. “Most people in Virtual don’t have a last name until they’re married or a Shadowian boy, from the Shadow Realm; but Galax knows it’s not her actual name though.” Galax waited for anything else she found out, but was surprising. “I found the cause of the malfunction though, Galax please can you unbuckle your belt. You haven’t seen what I’ve found yet.” As Galax unbuckled her belt, puzzled; not noticing the front or when giving it to the professor was shown to the others of what was there.
    “Something on her belt is the cause,” Chris wondered as Professor Vicra then took something off the front of the belt. It was able to be held in her palm they couldn’t see the shape.
    “Here it is,” She showed which gave Galax the shock of her life, if it was. Her sphere with the carving of the letter Y was still with her. “This artefact is causing the malfunctions every time we scan for its origin. Our scanners work on ancient artefacts which were from about hundred virtual years, which is the same to ten million of yours.”
    “You mean time in Virtual is slower,” Hal stood up amazed; Ellen and Sarah stared at each other.
    “This looks every young though and a month old, in your time it would be just two hours approximately. Now the time of your world has cancelled ours out, this now almost one month now.” Professor Vicra was about to replace the stone back onto the belt until Galax grabbed the belt only out of the lady’s hand and buckled it back on.
    “Please can you keep trying, I know it has a connection somehow to my past.” Galax silently spoke, Hal shook his head and rushed over and stood in front of her.
    “It would be best if you kept hold of it,” Hal explained, Professor Vicra nodded and handed it over to Hal. “If it is a connection to the past; the only who can unlock it is you, when we’ve left without this and someone knew about it what would happen.” Galax thought about Hal’s words, he was right for there being another force included in all this.
    “They would steal it, you’re right,” Galax felt happier and retrieved the sphere from Hal. “I’m sure we’ll find answers on the way, because we’ve seen few connections.” Chris nodded in the background, Ellen and Sarah nodded in agreement one minute then carried on giggling. David after nodding also; froze in shock, beneath him he could feel the ground shake faintly and growing worse. He stood up and rushed towards the nearest window and was terrified. Professor Icla noticed him rush over; as he joined him he also stared in shock.
    “Professor Vicra, something’s out there,” He shouted; the other scientists were puzzled but as they were about to see for them selves, David turned and hurried to the door.
    “Rock golems are heading our way,” David called, everyone were devastated but the six remaining cousins followed after him. David first out threw his fist onto the ground; the tarmac cracked and trailed along towards the approaching golems that had now stepped onto the tarmac. The leading golem stopped and watched the opening crack head for and onto their foot, breaking them to pieces. Chris, Galax and Hal were next out and stood in front of David. Ellen and Sarah hurried after; knowing using their abilities would drain their own energy completely, Chris, Hal and Galax pressed onto their watches which unleashed their element comrades. Ellen’s trio followed their idea; Professor Vicra had secretly followed them outside and was stunned about the element creatures that attacked the human sized golems.
    Chris and Hal started and used little of their own element energy to help at close range. Galax, Ellen and Sarah headed after them leaving David to use long ranged abilities. Many more took one golem’s place, but all except for David’s helper were making sure the incoming golems were held back and defeated before they reached the lab. Galax couldn’t take the risk and returned back to Gillian so she could go on for an even tougher challenge that may be at hand.

Hidden behind the green trees on the hill beside the olden bridge, was an unknown figure in shining silver armour from head to toe. He could see between the trees the battle fought to protect the lab, not noticing in the corner of his eye were two other teenagers. They too were watching the battle against the golems but were paying most of their attention on the silver armoured figure. Not known to the hidden teens or the armoured figure; in the greenest tree there was another armoured figure but was black as shadow. It was not easy to find the armour within the shade from the sun and in the blanket of leaves spying on one of the hiding teens. They watched as the two teens thought on moving further away out of view from the battle and out of the silver armour’s sight. The one in silver jump into the trees holding his viewing gap and watched the golems blow into dust and rubble. The hidden black helmet cover over the eyes grew light green, through the green cover were circle and figures scattered in the sight. Numbers on the silver armoured figure, the two teens and the battle ahead.
    “So there they are then, your friend you met on Cube; she keeps moving around I can’t see her well.” Their mind spoke to them selves, it sounded as a female echo in the back of their head. “Besides, it’s not easy seeing with that scanner of yours, I can’t tell the colours of anyone.” The voice stopped as they noticed the fight had ended; the silver armour clenched his fist and threw it towards the exhausted group, blasting them off their feet.

“What, who is that?” Chris panted switching to Sparker and recovering from the fall. The silver armour jumped down on the other side of the tarmac and took a few steps towards them. Hal scrambled up and becoming Riowner, he was shocked on what he was seeing. “That armour is similar to ours.” The silver figure waited for their other comrades to stand back up in front of him.

Thanks

“So, all of you had caused murder on my planet,” The clenched fists rose to their helmet and pushed two side buttons which removed the helmet automatically and vanish. Gillian switched to Galax in horror to see the dark chestnut hair and eyes again, in horror to see Thomas Fire against them. “Not that you would be any threat against me.” He pushed his palm right out for them, sending a metallic blast but this time Sparker and Riowner moved aside taking Ellen and Sarah with them leaving Galax to move down from the blast. Thomas snapped his fingers swiftly and his silver helmet covered his head again. “Aren’t I impressed, come on kiddies, lets see what you can do.”
    David rushed over to join Galax, only catching Thomas’ attention. Galax kept David back away from her; it made no difference to whether he was behind or not, Thomas sniggered. Even though they’re the enemy, that kid would have been tossed aside if they were really bad, unless it’s to put me off guard. “Come on; since he’s precious let him fight me first.”
    “No, Thomas, you’ll be fighting me,” Galax stepped forward slightly as David rushed further up to Sparker and Riowner along with his two sisters beside them. Galax nodded over her shoulder as Sparker and Riowner set them selves into a safer point in case they may be needed and won’t get harmed.
    “You’re joking to challenge me, but if that’s how its going be it.” Thomas chuckled and pointed towards her as her armour was activated. “If water is all you have, you’re going to be overpowered by silver.”
    Sparker looked up to the sky, easily noticing specks of red lights flashing above. Coming out of the clouds was a giant fortress; it was the same craft they saw on the Desert Zone. “Looks like someone else is going to watching this, prepare yourself for this a battle you won’t forget.” Thomas jumped up into mid air placing his arms in front of him and one knee up, as he stretched his arms away and side stepping, he split down into three.
    “He multiplied into three,” Ellen said astonished as Galax kicked the sides of her metal ankles to activate the covered A.G. Trainers inside lifting her off the ground. Thomas and his other two duplicates also had the same gear she was using; clearly Galax was out numbered.
    As she dashed side to side avoid dropping balls of explosive metal, she jumped into their formed triangle and one by one attacked. The fake Thomas’ fell to the ground hard but the real Thomas gave her punch sending her flying back where she started. Sparker and Riowner gasped in horror but they couldn’t match Thomas even combine. Sparker then noticed Professor Vicra was outside and now looking at a technique book but this could catch Thomas’ eye for sure. Sparker whispered into David’s ear quickly and short, David understood clearly and placed his hand onto the ground and turned to gravel. As Galax scrambled back up and almost used the same idea she did, Sparker threw the piece of gravel David had become down to the bottom of the hill. David reformed back to normal and rushed over to Professor Vicra.
    Galax attacked one at a time but all three disappeared, all of them were fakes and Thomas had disappeared to somewhere else. David and Vicra stared into the book; the page was about the element silver that Thomas was using. Both then noticed a trap technique, David was terrified of how much that one attack could do. They looked up at Galax spinning round to every angle but there was no sign of Thomas.
    “Did he escape,” Sarah asked as Galax dropped onto the ground still staring around. Galax could still feel the strange thought below her, which put her guard down and from hearing David.
    “Galax get out of there he’s going to ambush,” David shouted but as Galax turned to him, Thomas came for her so sudden. He grabbed her right with right and left with left, it was happening so fast Galax only realised the tight grasp on her wrists. Thomas started to head up, dragging Galax after him.
    “David, what’s he doing?” Ellen called as they rushed down because of the cleared area. “They’ve disappeared into the sky,”
    “Looks as he’s going to do a seismic toss on her,” David replied sadly as everyone stood in shook and stared into the sky. Suddenly they noticed one of them fall back down causing a huge explosion and forming a massive crater. As the smoke cleared, inside the crater what they could see was bent and scraped blue armour. “Galax! You ok down there?” He shouted; all of them rushed towards the edge; Sparker skid down the slope as Galax struggled to her feet. Her armour was too damaged from the fall and crash; Sparker helped her out of the crater and looked back in to notice unknown metal at the base of the hole. It was covered in filth and dirt; it was a solid, black metal something. Ellen’s trio and Hal skidded down and removed dirt from the edges revealing more of the black metal; as knocked onto the metal, they found out it was hard steel leading to something hidden.
    “Galax and I will take care of Thomas,” Sparker explained, although Galax had removed her armour and gave her watch to Professor Vicra for repairs. “Now that will be a problem if he’s going to take you into space for his special.” Vicra hurried into the lab, Sparker used his own watch for his electric yellow armour. He nodded towards Galax but both caught sight Thomas appearing at the top of the hill behind them. His arms were folded and watched Galax and Sparker move away from the giant crater so their battle is not going to involve their cousins examining the strange metal underground. As before, Thomas duplicated him self and dashed out of sight for them both. Sparker jumped and activated his ability to fly as Galax dashed back; lifting his right arm into the air, Sparker reached out for electricity from above. Clouds started to form and darkened the sky; Sparker moved his lifted arm to his target below. Shooting from above were bolts of electricity about pass Sparker before a sudden change of direction.
    “Sparker, the ship,” Galax cried out from below while blocking attacks from one of the copied Thomas’. Sparker looked up towards the ship was he stared in horror; his ability of using lightning had been pulled towards rods underneath the ship. Other lights glowed all over the ship; his electricity was actually recharging it and for it to escaped. It flew higher and disappeared into the clouds and thunder, from below Sparker listened to Thomas’ gloating and looked down to him.
    “Thanks for filling the batteries, but like we really needed help,” Thomas stopped his gloating appearing behind and higher, blasted Sparker back towards the ground. “At least the main generator is now able put the ship into space, but still like it made a difference.” Sparker struggled to move just to see Thomas approaching and someone stand in front him. Galax stood between both of them, causing Thomas to stop; within Thomas’ helmet, whispers flushed through his ears.
    “So Tanya, are we going to get Siper and go round to get a friend of mine.”
    “Don’t lose me now, I can run very fast.”
    “Her name’s Teaner”
    “Tanya, come back!”
    “The ones that murdered your friends are heading towards the Mystic Zone.”
    “Tanya, what were you thinking”
    “I don’t forget who are my friends are, I feel they’ve been erased.”
    “Thomas, Tanya, run its knock out gas.”
    “My friends, are a blank,”

“You really think you can save him, girl,” Thomas shouted, clenching his fists. Galax stood silent as she placed her right hand onto her left hip and left hand onto her right shoulder. Thomas slightly lowered his head and vanished into a faint mist. Galax dropped her arms slowly and waited for Sparker getting to feet and clear for the crater where the other cousins were digging.
    “Ow, this is going to take forever to get out,” Sarah angered as a small rock hit Hal on the head from above. Sparker switched back to Chris, Hal was frustrated from the hit from his brother.
    “We need clear the grounds, I think we’re going to have take plenty of cover for what’s going to happen.” Chris looked over his shoulder towards Galax and nodded, looking back he held out a hand for David. “Come on let’s go,” Hal climbed out with Ellen behind him as Chris helped Sarah out too. Hal stared over to Galax walking slowly around, he was shocked.
    “Chris, if Thomas goes for her this time,” Hal paused as Chris got the idea and turned to see a hand shown by Galax and shaking her head. “What, that’s crazy to go for a second without her armour even if it’s damaged.” Professor Vicra and Ellen’s trio had left for heading inside when they turned to them. Glancing back at each other, both decided to run after them for cover. Galax noticed the other cousins had left the scene for her plan to work; still she carried on walking, knowing their faces appearing through the windows for the action. “I just hope you know what your doing, we don’t want to lose our cousin because of you.” Galax finally stopped and slightly looked around even looking behind her. Thomas was waiting for her to put her guard for a second like last time.
    “Where are they, they’ve gone,” David spoke impatiently, shaking his head in disbelieve.
    “She needs to show she’s off guard,” Sarah explained and then thought of the pervious hit from Thomas. She opened the window fully, looking around the room for anything not needed. There wasn’t much that wasn’t used but her only option left was to shout, so she returned towards the window. “Galax!” As Galax caught sight of Sarah in the open window, she readied herself for any tighter grip that would land on her wrists that she believed would come from in front. Instead she suddenly felt her wrists pulled back behind her and a familiar voice spoke as she was taken off the ground.

Thanks

“Now you weren’t expecting I’d come from behind to use this move twice on you.” Thomas under his helmet grinned as he went further than just out of sight within the sky. That’s right Thomas go further, just so I’m able activate these A.G.S. and counter your ability. Galax thought, she struggled though to hit both switches on her trainers while rushing through the air. Looking up, Galax could tell they were about to leave the atmosphere. Secretly in the lock state of her wrists, she could reach Thomas’ own armour switch. Just in time Thomas’ silver armour vanished, Thomas was in shock as they slowed down just before the point of the vacuum both started to fall. Thomas suddenly noticed Galax then grabbed onto his own wrists and twisted so both were falling.
    “Just so my plan works, you won’t be needed you’re A.G.S;” Galax kicked both sides of his feet knocking out both switches for them to work.
    “What are you thinking, you’ll kill us both doing this,” Thomas shouted but Galax shook her head in reply. She stared into Thomas’ eyes; he then noticed droplets of water released from Galax’s eyes.
    “I’m sorry for doing this Thomas Fire,” She spoke, he gasped and was speechless feeling her grip suddenly disappear off him. “Activate it when close to the ground if you like to see me again that was and still your friend.” She finally activated her own, and set her self-right. Thomas looked down watching the ground come closer towards him. “Activate it if you like to see me again that was and still your friend.” Thomas realised what she meant by being his friend and by his missing friend’s name, Tanya! He quickly slammed his fist onto his armour switch and was covered by the silver coat and closed his eyes almost falling asleep.
    Chris and Hal noticed the silver shine in the light falling towards the ground. It shot down hard onto the ground creating another crater more massive than the other one. Thomas lay in the hole motionless, underneath was the same metal as to the metal inside the other crater bottom. Galax hovered down and landed beside the metal human armour, she pressed onto both sides of the helmet revealing Thomas’ dark chestnut hair and face. As Chris, Hal, Ellen’s trio and Professor Vicra joined her and stared down into the hole where Galax helped sit up Thomas. Thomas moaned slightly and opened his eyes carefully; he turned and smiled towards Galax above him.
    From behind Chris and Hal a tiny branch broke under a faded black trainer, Chris and Hal turned with no hesitation, in surprise they see a girl and a boy approaching them. They had been hiding behind the building and had watched their pointless battle as Chris thought with Sparker’s mind included. While Galax assisted Thomas out to the surface they too also notice the new company that joined them.
    “Long time no see Sparker,” Said the familiar voice from the boy, it was David that Sparker knew on Tetris. A small pause was let out as David looked over his shoulder to the girl. “I’m sure you remember Kayleigh too then; I’ve been told that my reality form is a friend of your reality side Sparker, but is strange that we might get mixed up. Same with Kayleigh, as well; her reality side has the same name too.” Chris was startled more than Hal, both stared at each other and blinked. The Reality side is David Mutton, unbelievable. Chris and Hal thought at once, slightly shaking their heads. Galax exhaustedly switched back to Gillian and fell onto her palms and knees, panting.
    “Gillian, are you ok there,” Kayleigh cried and hurried over and kneeled down to her. “Gillian it’s me Kayleigh, your sister’s friend from Dalton.” She watched Gillian nod in reply and looked up into her eyes. Thomas shut down his remaining armour still set on him; slowly approaching Chris and Hal, younger David rushed to his favourite cousin’s side Chris. Tugging on his arm for his attention, he pointed towards Thomas which set his focus onto Thomas along with Hal’s attention as their new ally David joined them.
    “I’m sorry for what I’ve done here,” Thomas sadly began, stroking his arm with the opposite arm and left the eye contact from Chris. “I do wish that I could set this right, I’ve been told lies ever since Virtual and Reality had become one. I should have stuck to what I believed, I’m sorry for causing all this trouble.” He felt a hand land onto his shoulder from in front of him, looking up was Chris stood before him. His face was both sad and silly happiness; he just shook his head and smiled at him. Leaning forward, Chris whispered into his ear.
    “I’m sure you can set this right by joining us, it’s just that the complaining sector is done by Gillian and Galax which may have already forgiven you.” Chris leaned away from Thomas noticing he just looked over his shoulder and watched Kayleigh and Professor Vicra pull worn out Gillian back to her feet and her arm over Kayleigh’s shoulder. Looking back to Chris who had backed up to join Hal, David and his little cousin which are behind him. “Well, welcome to the team, Thomas.” Holding out his hand to him, Thomas reached out for it and grasped it; both of them shook them finely.
    Gillian and Kayleigh stopped and watched them shake their hands, both smiled at each other and continued with Professor Vicra behind them towards the building. Thomas is going to make a great addition against those golems and any other enemy we come across. Kayleigh thought as she looked back towards to the boys patting Thomas on the back and introducing themselves and the others.
    “She’ll need the rest if you may be finding a way after that spacecraft.” Professor Vicra mentioned noticing Gillian’s eyes were getting sleepy and couldn’t keep them open any longer. Ellen and Sarah followed, leaving the boys outside not realising they left them. Little David caught sight of the girls slipping away into the building; creeping away he left the older four to it.

Above in the clouds, a silver creature with a golden band around his head watched the four talk and suddenly realise they were left outside. As they were about to rush in, they came to halt and looked up behind them. All four could sense his presence; they set themselves for the threat to come down. From their point, they waited while above the silver creature raised his arm above him. Within his palm grew a ball of shining silver containing what was like static jolts coming from the surface of the ball. It threw the ball straight down towards the boys seeing it coming and dived for the side. With a blink of an eye, the creature vanished from in the clouds and reappeared down on the ground before the boys.

Thanks

“Not again,” Hal shouted as they all grouped back together again. “I’m not sure if we have the energy to fight another one of them.” David and Thomas prepared themselves for anything from at them and at Chris and Hal. The silver creature took a few steps forward as Chris and Hal readied themselves cause of its approach. There was a moment silence but was interrupted by a bombing swarm of more silver static balls from above them, falling like meteors. Again all four of them dashed aside, Hal and Thomas one way and Chris and David the other; David pushed his palm straight the creature, sending a ball of black lightning. In instant, the silver creature jumped with incredible height. Chris raised his arm above him and threw it back down; during when his arm raised the clouds grew darker, after it dropped lightning fell from the sky towards the high creature. All of a sudden, the creature disappeared and reappeared on the field behind the building; that were behind Hal and Thomas. At once, Hal threw his right arm across his front; the field erupted with long vines, Hal’s swing had commanded them to arise and attack. Unfortunately, the silver creature did exactly the same as Hal, sending his attack back at him. Hal gasped as Thomas swung his arm in a complete circle giving a silver barrier, both watched as the vines vaporise as they hit the shield. Looking over his shoulder, Hal smiled at and nodded as thanks for the help.
    “You must trained well to do that,” Hal suggested as he watched Thomas generated a silver static ball within his hands in front of him and launched his hands in front him and released the ball at the creature. Like what Thomas did to counter the vines, the creature countered his static ball. “Huh, this creature,” Hal gasped as it jumped over them both and they turned around watching it start attacking Chris and David. “It has the same abilities as you; I can’t say it’s impossible because of Virtual’s phrase.”
    “Crarans Tas Rans’, ‘Impossible Becomes Possible’,” Thomas silently spoke as he watched Chris activate his armour, noticing David not impressed. “David doesn’t seem to have armour like us; you get yours from your element creatures,” Hal stared at Thomas just as he paused and about to hang his head.
    “Yours wouldn’t happen to be him,” Hal asked and watch the hang turn to a nod. “There must be a way to stop him attacking us.” Hal watched as David reached into his pockets, in his hands now were a pair of black gloves. “Does David always have a pair of gloves in his pockets somewhere?” Riowner thought, Hal and Thomas set their armour on and rushed over to help. Chris held back the silver creature with an electric field around it; when David equipped his gloves to himself, black armour grew along his arms and onto his body. Chris noticed when the armour fully covering David, it looked exactly like Chris but as a darker version of himself. Chris and Hal were surprised of the armour of shadow; Chris’ attention slipped his focus and released the silver creature. “Chris, look out!”
    As Chris turned, a seismic wave pushed him over and fell onto the ground. David just stared down at him with his arms folded; as Chris struggled to his feet, he glanced towards David shaking his head. Thomas and Hal cautiously stepped over towards them and looking through the window of the building, no one was in the room yet. As they fully past the window, both rushed towards the now armour twins of light and dark.
    “You don’t seem to focus well if something surprising happens right in front of you.” David mentioned; Sparker inside Chris knew that would be the Virtual side speaking and noticing personality has changed. Hal activated his watch to bring out his dark, leaf green armour while Thomas set himself with his shinning silver out from his fingertips and covered him completely. Strange, these two have watches and he’s able bring it out without anything. David thought as they stood silently; under their helmets they had closed their eyes and used their sense of hearing, also including their own element power. It took time to figure out where the silver creature had gone; Hal though was monitoring the ground and floor of the building and watching movement of the scientists and his cousins inside.
    “Cliví, stooseca?” Thomas strangely spoke, Chris, David and Hal couldn’t understand what he was saying but Thomas hadn’t finished. “Hal, your not keeping us covered; Tanya can handle him if he tries going in there.” Even though Hal didn’t know who Tanya is to him but he wanted to ask. “Below, move now!” All four dashed forward or to the side making way for four thick vines that almost stabbed them in the back and turned down for them. Watching out the holes in the ground, Chris directed the following vine to crash into the metal below. Chris stood and watched the vine cause itself to break and squish into the iron floor. David vanished into shadow reappearing by Chris; which little startled him and noticed the vine headed back into the ground. Hal and Thomas caused the two following them to crash into each other. The rest of the vines withered as the silver creature reappeared floating in mid air and close to putting its feet back onto the ground in front of them.
    Inside, Sarah and David were starting to get worried where their other cousins and new allies were. They weren’t close enough to hear the booming and crumbling sounds from the battle outside because of the electric static coming from the machinery. Ellen and Kayleigh watched as Gillian’s little element partner was fed with white berries from the refrigerator. Its little spikes pricked and moaned delightfully and munched on the berries faster. Gillian was lying on an examining bed, breathing slightly harder because of the exhaustion against Thomas. Professor Icla, Kiran and Professor Vicra were checking Gillian’s current status and whether she can return to normal but the affects of being hit with Thomas’ special move of his power had caused a lot more depletion of consciousness within Gillian and will take time for her to regain it. Her craved stone was still examined after they came in on whether they can break the security protection covering it. A sudden rumble shook the building, causing things to fall off the shelves and crash onto the floor.
    “What, what’s going on?!” Ellen cried as Kayleigh switched to her V side form. She, Sarah and David nodded and rushed out of the building, afterwards Ellen finally followed. “No wonder the boys aren’t back yet, something’s out there against them!”
    “Ellen, what was your first clue?” Sarah shouted in front of her and rushed outside along with David. Ellen just groaned as she left the building just to find their cousins, David and Thomas were fighting off another spiked creature like their own except for Ellen and Sarah’s. Kayleigh activated her armour like everyone else but with a different style of watch revealing a fiery red like Sarah’s armour and stared at everyone within one. With that Ellen’s trio all switched to their virtual side.
    “Now it looks like we’re a set of power rangers, if only we had our little blue ranger and it will look like that.” Kayleigh’s V side sarcastically said as Thomas and Sparker fell to the ground. V David held the silver creature away from Riowner as it sent a seismic wave towards them. In a nick of time, Kayleigh quickly charged a ball of fire within her hands and directed it towards the seismic wave to negate it and redirected to the silver creature. V David didn’t panic during the event of it happening and sent a shadow ball from his and knocked the creature to the ground. Sparker and Thomas scrambled to their feet as Sparker’s younger cousins and Kayleigh joined them and from above Riowner and V David settled back to the ground.
    “How do we beat this, it must have a weakness somewhere,” Riowner thought and looked over his shoulder to them, noticing the new company with them. “Well it’s a good thing you got here, thanks,” he watched as the taller fire red armour nodded.
    “That headband, David do you think that’s one of the old modals from the Shadow Realm?” Kayleigh asked to the shadow armour in front of her, it took time for V David to focus on the band as the silver creature struggled getting up. Looking carefully, a little red jewel sparkled within the front of the band containing a slight bit of smoke swirling round in the tiny space. V David finally nodded, Sparker in the electric yellow was horrified hearing it.
    “This creature is being controlled, without that band or that jewel it won’t fight us any more. It will remember what it’s been doing though but not like it was a dream.” V David explained as he secretly shut his eyes, he noticed Gillian wasn’t with them making him satisfied. “So I believe we can handle this now, even without Galax taking all the credit like on Planet Tetris.” Sparker groaned and wasn’t surprised like any of the others except Thomas.
    “When we have the time, you might want to explain what’s missing from what I know,” Thomas mentioned as the silver creature was prepared for them to take him on. Pequra thought about how they could break the hold on the silver creature, his thoughts were interrupted by his second oldest sister.
    “Thomas, why not seismic toss them, it surely damage that band,” Pinpon was nudged hard by Pinpin and shook her head.
    “If we do that we’ll harm to it,” Pinpin explained why the declined idea. “It might escape the toss or we might hurt the poor thing.” Pequra, Sparker and V David thought carefully with each element and abilities that all of them could use. Kayleigh tugged on David’s arm causing them all to notice it had vanished while they were planning.

Thanks

“No time to think now, we need one idea of moving,” Kayleigh noted as they all dashed away into unlikely twos as a silver bomb fell and exploded in front of them. While their fight went on with attacking and dodging, by the entrance of the lab was Professor Vicra holding back Gillian still weak from against Thomas. As Sparker and David clasped their hands together, both used their free hand to call a united storm of their powers lightning and shadow from above and fired towards the silver streak of the moving creature. Although it wasn’t an accurate move and almost hitting Riowner and Thomas which became furious of the untamed strikes, they managed to blow the silver creature back and crashing head first onto one of the trunks of the trees.
    As Riowner and Thomas nodded to each other and both set themselves to bind the silver creature into place along with removing the old battered shadow ring; the silver creature went a sudden earthquake through its feet and across the surface knocking over Thomas, Riowner and Sparker to their feet. As the shake headed towards Kayleigh and David, both of them bent down placing their hand on the ground and moved their feet apart so the quake couldn’t make them lose balance. Pinpin’s trio followed their way and avoided the shakes. When it stopped Thomas, Riowner and Sparker scrambled to their just to see the creature set itself into now three of them. The others shot up back to their feet properly, David placed his hand on his armour and thought, staring at Sparker. Will this work, I may have done it with Kayleigh before coming here but didn’t work for long. Will it work with Sparker’s? David then noticed Sparker had noticed him and had also noticed an audience. David ignored his reaction and turned to the clear sight from the vanished creatures.
    “Sparker, I think its time we take it up a notch,” David finally said turning back to him. Sparker felt puzzled as David stepped closer to him, as David grabbed hold of Sparker’s armour, both of them glowed with their armour colours. “I’m not sure if it will work this.” With that Riowner and Thomas realised their glows seem to swap and most of Sparker’s armour turned black while David’s turned mostly yellow.
    “What... what is this? I feel much different,” Sparker hesitated as David let go both checking their armour. Pinpon stared at Kayleigh for a while and caught the sight of the silver creatures in the corner of her eye. Pequra and Pinpin gasped as one of the silver creatures grabbed Kayleigh and another grabbed Pinpon. Pinpon screamed for a while until Sparker and David looked up. “Pinpon, Kayleigh!” Sparker and turned to David suddenly. “Come on lets go,” he turned to Pinpin and Pequra and signed to tell them to stay put.
    “Pinpon we’re coming, hold on!” David shouted as he and Sparker took off from the ground and flew high after the silver creature. Sparker then noticed Kayleigh was taken even higher and was about to chase them until David pulled his arm back. “Leave Kayleigh, she can handle it easily even without us! Pinpon mainly needs us right now.” David explained as Sparker paused and then nodded. Both of them summoned each other’s basic ability of firing a ball of energy at the silver creature, it disappeared leaving Pinpon to drop into Sparker’s arms. Turning back, catching his eye was a ball of fire spinning rapidly and finally was extinguished leaving only the fiery armour only owned by Kayleigh and about to return to the ground but fired a fuming ball straight to the ground which seemed to be targeting Pinpin and Pequra below.
    “Kayleigh what are you doing!?” Sparker shouted as Kayleigh looked up and saw him. Kayleigh didn’t speak out loud to him but radioed him inside his helmet. Her voice was clear and straight forward.
    “I’m just saving the other two from an attack,” Kayleigh had replied.

Meanwhile below, Pinpin and Pequra had a problem with a third silver creature; just it was about to send and attack, Kayleigh’s fuming fire fell and blasted him away. Thomas watched and could see the sight of the shadow ring melt from the intense heat from Kayleigh’s fire from hell. He was in shock of a amazing victory was pulled off, glancing up to see Sparker, Pinpon and David come into view and land by him. Riowner was surprised of such power Kayleigh processed, as Kayleigh came down, Sparker’s and David’s powers were back with their rightful owners.
    “Kayleigh,” Riowner called as his armour was sucked back into his watch and Hal returned and dashed over to Kayleigh. Sparker, Thomas, David and Pinpin’s trio’s armour vanished similar to his, returning to normal except David and they joined Kayleigh still in armour form.
    “Hey, Kayleigh, you ok?” Hal asked but V David past him and caught her just as her armour vanished and collapsed into his arm. “Let me guess, now she’s worn out,” He watched as V David nodded and looked over his shoulder hearing groaning from the injured creature.
    “What Kayleigh did was an ability only a Tempest can do,” he noticed confused looks on Chris and Hal while Ellen’s trio rushed down to Gillian and told her about the excitement they had. V David looked at Thomas but didn’t expect a different face to the other two.
    “What do you about a Tempest was able to do that, is Kayleigh a Tempest?” Hal asked while Chris turned away watching the silver creature struggle to his feet. Thomas past him and checked whether it was alright.
    “Kayleigh is trying to become a Tempest; even before this Reality had Virtual invade its universe happened.” V David explained getting Chris’ attention off Thomas. “There’s a certain level not many can reach, a Tempest is believed to be the most powerful stage in Virtual.”
    “It isn’t David, I’ve heard of another and that’s even harder,” Thomas had picked up the silver creature that for a time turned to a silver cube. “A Tempest can summon a Final Canandram which in other words a Tempest’s Tempest.”
    “Hey, can you both explain what this Tempest and Final Canandram thing in a place where we can sit down.” Hal interrupted and the talk was over, they headed back in with Thomas keeping a close eye on the little silver cube from reactivating in his hand. He looked up seeing Gillian smile towards them especially to him; Thomas only smiled back at her. All went inside and settled themselves down.

At the top of the hill to the road stood a girl similar to Tantrum but had blonde her, she scanned the craters that were untouched and shook her head. As she turned around, behind her was Tantrum also shaking her head and looked up at her.
    “I’m sure you aren’t allowed to leave the colony, but it has grown dark for your liking,” Tantrum teased as the other girl turned away from her.
    “Don’t push your luck Tantrum with this; you’ll regret it and you won’t be able to escape your fate then.” She replied quietly as Tantrum wiped her small smile away. She finally took a step forward to see to lab and glanced over to the other girl.
    “You’re needed in the Eight Realm, we have a problem there.” Tantrum spoke softly as the blonde hair raised slightly.
    “Hevao,” She whispered under her breath, even though she couldn’t be heard, Tantrum knew exactly who she was on about.

Thanks

Area 7, Silver Craft

Deep in space and avoided Tornado Spacer crashing through, was humungous colony V David had seen. The three-ringed spire rotated slowly and watched the twister in space twirl away and nearly out of sight. A smaller craft launch off the surface of the thick electric walls; it was a cargo ship the size of a house, it fired the engines and took off away from the colony and out into space. Again the colony never stopped rotating; inside within the light the thick walls were lit up with tiny lights twinkling along the corridors. The view was unbelievable staring out to see a full sight of the Earth along with its twelve new companions orbiting around the Earth and the Moon. The light of the sun wasn’t strong enough to send its heat penetrating through the glass to burn the corridors with the UVA and UVB rays.
    It felt like peaceful place to visit but never lasted because of the light footsteps of dark clothing from Tantrum. She stopped for moment and stared out of the window towards Planet Earth. She only gave a small smile and turned to another window beside her. Outside that window was the Earth still but this time the Space River was in view coming from the half planet island. She followed it down and walked across the corridor not losing sight of the flowing stream. Tantrum finally stopped, outside in view was a giant craft but far too small when compared to the enormous colony she stood in.
    It was the one that had left the Mystic Zone and now it has stopped not far from another planet. It had settled by a huge round rock, if seen closer, it was something much more. Tantrum just watched the craft launch a path into the rock until other footsteps stepped forward beside her. They were in chestnut brown clothing including a similar item to Galax but it was carved with the letter ‘X’.
    “You should be back on the Mystic Planet Tantrum,” They said as they joined her at the window. Tantrum looked up to see a boy’s face with brown hair, she only then looked back. “Why are you back here when someone is not going to happy with you?” Tantrum looked up again but this time entered through a door further along the corridor with the boy following behind her.
    “Xstrum, I know where they’ll go and I cannot set myself in that location.” Tantrum began as Xstrum snapped his fingers for the lights, noticing Tantrum looking over her shoulder. “David, Kayleigh and Rosie will be able to track me now. It's the same with the second experiment.”
    “Huh, I think I might need to watch this fight then. See how better they are now, and I might want to hold off...” Just as Xstrum was about to finish his sentence, he suddenly froze stiff for a minute. Tantrum watched as Xstrum left the frozen state and shook his head. “Fine, I won’t keep her away from them.” A tiny bleep spoke from Tantrum’s left side of her belt. She took out a small device and placed it to her ear.
    “Yes...” Xstrum could hear a familiar voice on the other end and frowned. “No... Not now, they have something else to attend to, when I call you again you can go for them.” She placed the device back into her belt and smiled as Xstrum past her. “What, can’t you trust Dracon defeating ‘Galax’ and her friends?” Tantrum teased.
    “It’s not that, I don’t fully trust Lewis,” Xstrum turned to her not expecting a puzzled look. “I know you know what I’m talking about.”
    “Lewis coming to his senses; it won’t matter if Dracon wins or loses to her because it makes no difference in the future except the evil in the Shadow Realm will grow more desperate.”
    Xstrum and Tantrum decided to leave the room and back onto the corridor and turned right, leaving the door they gone through close behind them. It was back to its original state, its quiet state.

Back in the Mystic Zone, Sparker and V David were catching up with things while V Kayleigh, Thomas, Hal and Ellen’s trio talked about what happened during the battle to Gillian. Ellen’s trio spoke on top of each other and neither could be understood because of the other two. Gillian was sat down quietly, fiddling with the ‘Y’ stone turning it here and there.
    “So she was a friend of yours Thomas but referred her as Tanya Setten during the time in the Shadow Realm.” Sarah began after Thomas explained his backfired technique. Thomas nodded and looked at them all and sighed.
    “Though I do remember that we figured out it may have been Galax Night Star but...” Thomas paused and shook his head and stared each of them. “I think most of my memory after being knocked out had vanished and the reason why I was on the wrong side.” Ellen and Little David looked at each other and blinked; Ellen turned back to him and wondered.
    “What do you mean by ‘we’, would they be from the Shadow Realm too?” Ellen asked while Kayleigh shook her head to her. Kayleigh then glanced at Thomas with concern.
    “Did they happen to Teaner Lightdot and Miranda Zacut that were with you?” Kayleigh mentioned; Thomas became puzzled as Professor Vicra at the door overheard the names. Thomas took his time to think with a long pause until Hal came into the conversation.
    “Riowner heard that five teens had been captured during when Galax was split up from them.” Hal explained but it couldn’t go through Thomas’ head, who had been taken during that time? “They were: You, Tanya which was Galax, Joseph Tay, Teaner Lightdot and Miranda Zacut. We already know Joseph Tay but do you know the last two properly; we only knew them for a few days.” Thomas nodded slightly and carefully tried to give a straight answer.
    “Teaner Lightdot I knew well enough, but Miranda Zacut I’ve heard of her but never met her.” Thomas sighed again so depressed. Kayleigh felt she was about to cry when she remembered on the battlefield in the Shadow Realm what happened.
    “Unfortunately to say you never will, she’s...” Kayleigh held her breath and couldn’t finish, at the door Professor Vicra was gob smacked and felt too upset to listen any further. Thomas realised what Kayleigh meant when paused and hung his head.
    “I’m sorry; I didn’t know that she had.” Thomas quietly spoke as he raised his head back up. Hal finally noticed Professor Vicra had her hands over her face and sobbing. Thomas, Kayleigh and Ellen’s trio’s attention turned to her; Gillian slotted her stone back into its place in her belt and turned towards Sparker and V David that had finished. Sparker looked up and noticed the picture behind Hal, the picture was a large colony known as Night. The detail of the outside seemed familiar but when Sparker turned to the window he remembered that within the damaged ground was impenetrable steel in his opinion.
    “We should check out that discovery out there,” He announced as he turned to David, he wondered as Thomas overheard and nodded. As Thomas left the room, Riowner and other seated teens followed while David and Gillian watched them leave, Vicra shook her head and turned to Sparker.
    “You think that is the Night Colony?” She asked as she looked up the picture while Sparker turned to her. “Since it crashed years ago, it might just be the colony.” David led out with the remaining three behind.
    Professor Icla was already outside studying them as the whole group joined him. Thomas stood by Gillian as Sparker and David stared down to see Icla examining the metal.
    “Icla, need a hand!” Sparker called as Icla turned and started to climb up. Sparker watched David hold his arm down to grab the professor and pull him up.
    “I got this, down worry about it,” He started but suddenly a rock underneath his foot gave way and sent him rolling back to the bottom and crashed. Everyone were shocked of what happened and wondered if Icla was ok until a call back up said “I’m ok, I’m fluffy,” Sarah and Professor Vicra felt embarrassed as while Little David and Sparker slid down the slope to assist him.
    “We might as well see to the other ones,” Kayleigh turned to the others as they nodded in agreement. Instantly Ellen and Sarah clung onto Gillian while Thomas shook his head. Hal patted Thomas on the back and led him to one the huge craters caused by the last battles. Kayleigh took Professor Vicra to one of the two remaining craters while Gillian and her two magnetic cousins took the last one. Kayleigh glided down and clanked upon the steel floor. She crouched down and studied the surface while Vicra carefully watched from above and able to see her examine it.
    “That stone Galax has is most unusual,” Vicra mentioned until Kayleigh suddenly leaned onto a hidden panel opened a secret door leading into a chamber. “Is that?” She gasped as Kayleigh looked up while Vicra rushed over to where Sparker, Little David and Icla were investigating. Kayleigh only slotted inside the chamber noticing the proper floor was actually behind her. Her footing unfortunately stepped onto a button which closed the door above her.
    When the others returned to the hole, they were surprised when Kayleigh and this door had vanished. They all wondered what happened until David jumped down and landed onto the metal. Sparker jumped down to join him until David dragged him to his side.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast