+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird marriage?

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Weird marriage?

I don't know what to put but I made this story in fifth grade so I didn't know if it was good or not so can you guys judge it.

The darkness outside had only one light coming from the moonlight. Maya gentle sleeps quietly living all by herself having no question about anything. She suddenly wakes up hearing things in her house. She carefully gets up yelling

"What the HELL WAS THAT!!!????"

She quickly gets up having only one weapon, a tennis racket. She goes down stairs but nothing appear. She looked at herself so confuse and whispered

"Nothing? Where did the scary guy go huh? Huh? Maybe it was Chester. That silly cat."

She cheerfully got up the stairs but then ceiling made the noises of crashing. She quickly bounced back and looked up the ceiling holding her racket tighter. There she saw something fall on top of her as she land to the ground with it. She started panicking moving constantly hitting the the thing and yelled

"You bastard!!!! Get off of me!!!!!! I'm going to kill you with this unbreakable racket! Get off!"

She finally open her eyes with rage but her emotions change surprisingly looking at the thing. It was an angel man. She turned red and yelled again

"I'm not going to get raped by some cute guy for no reason!!!!! Get off of me you retard!"

She kept yelling as the guy looked at her. He suddenly put his hands on her face as she stopped turning more red as every. He simple got closer saying

"Hello wife."

And there he just simply kissed her. Her eyes grew big as she just fainted with everything turning black.
    She suddenly flew out of her bed awaking again seeing that it was morning more confuse as every. She breathe in hard and replied

"It was a dream! A weird dream! What just happen!? Maybe I'm just over reacting on this simple dream ok! I think I should just go and get breakfast and maybe I'll just feel better than every right!"

She turned her head to the side to the door and there suddenly she turned red and saw him as she jumped out of her bed yelling again

"He's here!!!!!! I thought I was dreaming but I was WRONG he's here!!!!!!!! EEK!!!!!! What the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He turned his head and waved with a smile saying

"Good morning wife! I already made breakfast for you just in case you were hungry. Whats wrong you look red. Do you have a fever?"

Maya pointed to the door and yelled

"Get out!!!!!!!! Get OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Guy:
    "What wrong? Are you mad at me?"
    Maya:
    "Just get out pervert!!!!!!!"
    Guy:
    "I'm a perv? But aren't we married."
    Maya:
    "No were not!!!! Just get out already!!!!!"

Suddenly all a sudden three tall men came in and yelled

"Congratulations!!!! You have married our son!!!!! Your our new daughter now!!!! Lets party like theres no tomorrow!!!!!!"

Maya panicked even more. She grew more furiously and started throwing her stuff at them! She yelled even more

"Get out of my HOUSE YOU FREAKS!!!!!!!!!! Get out! Get out! Get out!

The three men:
    Ahh!!!! SHE'S A TOUGH COOKIE!!!! Stop! Stop let us explain!!!!

There led to the living room to the house as everyone was calm and half injured as you can say. They sat around the table ready to speak. The angel carefully grabbed her hand and kept rubbing it on his face as he shouted

"Yeah! My first time rubbing her hands on my face!"

Maya:
    "Whats going on!? Why is he angel!? And let go of me you angel!!!!"

Three men:
    "You see you are engage to our son ever since you were two."

Maya:
    "TWO!!!!!!"

Three men:
    "Since we made an agreement with your father and mother we decide to get you together. He's should be be year older than you in human years since he's 156 years old."

Maya:
    "What! What!!!! So he's that old but right now he's 17!!!!!!! But WHY ME!!!!?

Three men:
    "He got more along with you when you were little but we eased your memory on him but now you guys are together and you're the only one to sent him free! He's curse by an ancient spell since person to person now your here to sent him free! He's the last of his kind and your that unique person to set him free in the first place."

Maya:
    "What!!!!!!!!!!! So I'm his unique person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a bit embarrassing but it's just weird!!!!! I can't do this!!!!!"

Three men:
    "You have to or you and him will disappear when this years over. Just because your his lover."

She turned to the angel and grabbed his neck saying

"Why did I have to be your lover!!!! Die!!!!"

Angel:
    "Yeah first time being choke by my wife!"

Three men:
    "Stop it already your hurting our son!!!!!!!! You want to die already!!!"

Maya:
    "Then it's your fault for making him like me!!!!!!!"

Three men:
    "No it isn't just stop for a moment and introduce ourself ok!"

Maya:
    "Fine!"

Three men:
    " Ok then you shall cause us papa!!!!!"

Maya:
    "Huh!! Thats worse then dying!!"

Three men:
    "Too bad. We are the papa A, B, and C hahahaha!!!!!! And our son is name..."

Angel:
    "Abel. My name is Abel greetings to meet you my princess Maya. Remembering you was such sweet sorrow. I shall do anything for you even it's losing my virginity."

Maya:
    "!!!!!!! I rather not think about that! Can we just be friends instead hehehehe?"

Abel:
    "If you want my princess."

Maya:
    "Hehehehe..This is so weird. This would be my worse day ever I guess" (Sigh)

So what do you think? Confusing and weird to me.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie fluff n pink is off to a good start fluff n pink's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird marriage?

yeah confusing and weird to me to!! i dont get marriage at all!!

thank you equinn!!!!!!

Newbie fallenangel25 is off to a good start fallenangel25's Avatar
    Thanks

um...i dont remember getting married... >_< lol.i think i would remember something like that!lol. wait...nahhhh . ^_^.and in the 5th grade? sheesh.you been dreamin bout me dat long? lol jk
    [/url]

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

It's so deamn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just adore it! Love it!!! ahh... write another one!!!!! I really love it...
    It's so funny... I haven't read anything like this before and I just loved reading this... enjoyed every single moment- because it's interesting and funny and made me hyper (that's hard to do )
    Write another one!!!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

hmm..i wanna be the angel~!!! but...sigh... im a xD

good 1 Kuwi.. ^^ hilarious..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread