+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weird Marriage (Part Two)

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Weird Marriage (Part Two)

Chapter two of this weird marriage thing as you can say! If you haven't read part one I wouldn't mind really!

The sunrises so slowly again as our little Maya sleeps peacefully. She gracefully turn to the other side of her bed opening her eyes to the window but it was block by a shadow so she rubbed her eyes very hard. She saw the view better and there was Abel laying with her in her bed so she got up and yelled,

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!! How many times do I have to TELL YOU!!!!!?"

Abel got up slowly rubbing his eyes as he reply:

"But I got scared and I missed you wife. So I needed to see you."

Maya:
    "Get out!!!!!!! Wait what time is it!"

She jumped out of her bed and looked at the clock and shouted,

"AAAHHH!!! I'm going to be late!!!!!! Get out I need to CHANGE!!!!! Last time I told you this you tried to help me change and it was well.........Just GET OUT!!!!!"

Abel:
    "But the husband always has to be support of to the wife. And the husband should embrace every danger he comes through. So I will try my best to be the best."

There he got out of the bed and started taking off his clothes. She fell and crawled to the wall. She turned red and yelled,

"What the HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!? Wow your body is NO! NO!!! Stop!!!! Get out now!!!"

Abel:
    "I'm changing like you. Fathers said I was able to go to school with you cause they transfer me there isn't that great!"

Maya:
    "No it isn't!!!! Your not ..I mean PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON RIGHT NOW!!!!! And your wings might appear as well! Aren't you worried about that!!!?"

Abel:
    "No not really. My wings only come out when ever I want it to happen. And I'm going to school with you!"

Maya:
    "Get out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't even try to go with me!!! Plus Put your clothes back on already!!!!! Oh YEAH SCHOOL!!!! AHH!!!! HURRY!!!!!"

They made it to school in time as Abel started saying,

"Wow look at there! It's so beautiful here!!! Who's that?"

Abel pointed out at a girl and Maya panicked saying,

"Hide!!!!! Thats one of my friend! If she sees you she'll go gaga on you and tell everyone! Hide!"

Too late as always, she spotted them quickly and ran to them yelling,

"Why hello Maya who's your extremely hot man here? May I ask him out?"

Abel:
    "HI! My name is Abel greetings to meet you!"

Friend:
    "Greetings to meet you indeed heheheee.....My name is Victoria or you could call my Vicky. And if you need anything anything all you have to say is Vicky."

Maya:
    "Vicky icky stop flirting with him!"

Victoria:
    "What!? I'm just trying to make him feel at home with me inside him. It's not like your engage or anything with him or anything. "

Maya:
    "AHAHAHAAA HAHAHA!!!!!!!! RIGHT!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAAAAHHHAA!!!!!"

Abel:
    "But I am engage with Maya. She's my most beautiful wife."

Victoria:
    "WHAT!!!!!!? This is no fair you already make a move with the hottest guy here thats it your on!!!!! I will try to when his love no matter what!!!!"

Maya:
    "Take him please! I'm dying by him!!!!!!! Too quickly!!!"

The bells ring and Victoria blows a kiss and quietly whisper to Abel,

"Call me if your ready for the next level with me."

Abel went confuse as Maya looked at him evil and just grabbed his arm pulling him to their class together. She sat down as everyone stared at Abel. Abel glared at everyone as everyone did the same. He saw everyone so he just waved hi. Once Maya Turned her head to everyone in the class, she jumped out of her seat noticing everyone has surround Abel. Everyone asked him questions as he was just confuse. Abel looked at Maya as the teacher finally appear.

Teacher:
    "Students! Students! Please sit down! I know we have a new student! His name is Abel. Unlike Abel he has been home school and it seems like he's suppose to past college already but it seems like he's here. So please Abel introduce yourself!"

Abel stands up and replied,

"I am Abel like what she said. I'm the same age as everyone here and I want to say hi to everyone! I will not go out with anyone or anything cause I am happily married with my wife Maya."

Everyone:
    "WHAT!!!!!!!?"

Maya:
    Eeek!!!!!!! AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA!!!!! HE's just kidding really! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!

Abel:
    "Huh? But we are really. I do have the papers to prove it it."

Everyone:
    "WHAT!!!!!!!?"

Maya:
    "NO!!!!! Were not!!!!!! He's just joking! AHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Suddenly Victoria came in the class room and shouted,

"ABEL!!!!!!! I needed you!!!!!!!! Please except my love!!!!!! I need you real badly! I know your engage to miss whatever but please except me!!!"

Teacher:
    "Young lady please get pout of this room this instant! You don't belong here!"

Victoria:
    "But I love Abel so much! He's that special man in my life!!!! Abel please take me and love me forever with your gentle touch as we both know what I want from you!!!!!"

Abel:
    "........?"

Maya hit the table and yelled,

"Get your hands of my HUSBAND!!!!!! You HOE!!!! Grrr...oh umm....."

Everyone stared at her with a weird look. And they started yelling,

"You are engage!!!! Your too good for him or he's too good for you!!!! She said a bad word!!!!!"

Abel smiled happily as Maya was trying to regret all what she said. Abel jumped half way across the one. Everyone grew silent and watch him fly. He got to Maya and carried her. She started yelling,

"What ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!!!? Put me down!!!"

Teacher:
    "Yes Abel put her down quickly right now!!"

Abel:
    "I'm excuse cause it's 9:00 already. My note says I have to leave at 9 with Maya is that ok!"

Teacher:
    "Why yes indeed it is well you may leave. But still!!"

Abel:
    "Ok then! Later teach!"

He threw the note at her as hit the wall right next to her appearing a sharp rose. He tried running out the door but everyone was there. Victoria tried stopping from put the door replying,

"Abel! I love!!!! Your the first guy who ever left me!!!! Please take me except her!!!!"

Abel turns around and runs to the window and jumps out of it. Everyone runs to the windows and watch them land a five story down. As he lands perfectly without getting hurt. He kept running as Victoria yells,

"I'll be waiting for you my LOVE!!!!! I will win your heart and Maya lets come enemies!!!!"

Abel kept running to home. Maya looked at him at whisper,

"Sorry what happen at school...."

Abel:
    "What do you mean sorry! It was fun! Really! Some how I think your actually falling for me wife."

Maya:
    "Umm....No way! Your just a crazy angel! I will never like you!"

Abel:
    "Well I'll always will. No matter what. Your my only one in my neart and in my mind as well so I hope you'll understand."

Maya:
    "Umm...Well never mind I won't say."

Thats it's I guess so YEAH!!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird Marriage (Part Two)

I loved it!!!!!!!! ^^ It was soo funny again... Vicky is a kill!!!!!!!! lol Just... omg..

Enjoyed reading this sooooooo much!!! And I'll be wating for the next one!!! This is just great!!!! ^^ such a great story...

And I like the way that it's so alive... it all could really happen in life appart from the wings lol... and the fact that she's falling in love at last.. ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird Marriage (Part Two)

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I loved it!!!!!!!! ^^ It was soo funny again... Vicky is a kill!!!!!!!! lol Just... omg..

Enjoyed reading this sooooooo much!!! And I'll be wating for the next one!!! This is just great!!!! ^^ such a great story...

And I like the way that it's so alive... it all could really happen in life appart from the wings lol... and the fact that she's falling in love at last.. ^^
    Thats what I said! I mean who knew! Even if I wrote this but it was a long time ago!!! So I really don't remember some parts of it! But I just love reading it. And thank you for the comment as well! And in the other one!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread