+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What I Heard Today

Newbie Splyker is off to a good start Splyker's Avatar
    Thanks

What I Heard Today

What I Heard Today

Today I heard something that really got to me. When I was quite sad on a dark and dreary day, a man came to me and said “All isn’t lost. Even if this isn’t your day, you should still get up and love it.” The man then walked away. I was perplexed at what he had said. This entire day I just wanted to go back to bed, but couldn’t. I kept thinking that something amazing would happen, and I was right.
    Just as I heard this, another man came to me. On that note I should point out that the first man was in a suit and tie and his hair was great. The other man looked homeless and lost. He asked me for some money and a place to stay for the night.
    I allowed him to stay at my home for the night. He looked at me and said “You are the greatest person I have ever met. No one has ever helped me. day after day, month after month, year after year, all they do is shun me for being unclean or say I did something horrible to make God desert me like this. You are the first to do anything for me. I hope you have everlasting happiness!”
    Later that night, after the man was asleep, I thought about what both men had said. The first had an optimistic view on life and therefore he succeeded. The second man obviously wouldn’t give up, even after what all the other people did to him. The second man I met had a heart attack. I rushed him to the hospital and realized I was the only one who cared for him. Every second I was there, I prayed that he would live. After a twenty-four hour coma, the second man woke. I talked to him for what seemed to be an eternity. Towards the end of our conversation, the man told me his name was Richard. Richard then said “In my coma, God came to me and said ‘Richard, soon it will be your time. You will be in Heaven, I assure you, but you will not go until you hear certain words from your closest friend.”
    I stared at Richard and said “Well Richard, all isn’t lost. Even if today is not your day, you should still get up and love it.”
    With the words, Richard looked at me, smiled, and then closed his eyes. Richard had passed away. Though I only knew him for a very short amount of time, Richard had become my best friend. I realized I was his closest friend and those were his special words. God had shown me my calling. Now I go out and find lost souls and bring them to the “Richard Homeless Shelter.” God had given me away to help others and to bring hope to all. In a way, I think God was the first man I had met and he knew this would happen.

I know it's kinda sad but i really want to know what you thought of it
    yes i did write this myself
    What do you see?

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What I Heard Today

wow all i can say is wow im specles
    wow all i can say is wow im specles

Newbie jonny is off to a good start jonny's Avatar
    Thanks

i always hear things thing that wanna make you kill someone thigs that me you angry at yourself and things that makes you wanna fight one thing is how this guy rapped my best freind i wanna kill him for that
    jonny boy

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

woah!it's all connected...it simple and understandable...good one...keep the good work...

+ Reply to Thread