+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whispers of the Past [Prologue & Ch. 1]

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whispers of the Past [Prologue & Ch. 1]

Hey i can`t reas some of the lines of the story so could you edit it??
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Well good Story and more power to you^_+^
    Create more stories and i will read it
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...

Otaku Alchemy II Champion Shizuka is off to a good start
    Thanks

I am constantly editing the story, but care to enlighten me on what parts of my fanfic you said seems confusing to read? Thanks so much for reading!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shizuka For This Useful Post:

receiverofhell (Mar 30, 2009)

Thanks

Whispers of the Past [CH6]

Hotaru slowly opened her eyes; looking sideways Hotaru saw nothing but a white heavy mist. Hotaru held her head with her hands; pain seemed to fiercely throb inside. As she squinted her eyes the veil of mist seemed to gradually give up its impermeability, revealing a grassy field. Time seemed to stand still for not a single object moved; even the clouds above appeared to have stalled. Hotaru cautiously walked in the middle of the field. Despite of the fact that she knew she had never been here, Hotaru could not shake off the feeling that this place was a familiar ground. Hotaru looked around and tried to see if she recognized anything in this odd ball grassy field.

Suddenly without any warning Hotaru was nearly missed by a gargantuan sphere of black fire produced by a strong energy. As Hotaru continued to march straight forward, she noticed it was a battle field or rather the entire plain seemed to be the battle field. Hotaru could see men and women alike fighting as far as her eyes could allow her to see into the horizon. Each warrior seemed to fight as if they were turned into complete beasts, one power more fierce than the other. Catapulting goose bumps up Hotaru’s back as she felt the intensity of each time powers clashed. Slightly shaking her head Hotaru glanced down from the hill above, and to Hotaru’s surprise she spotted a very familiar individual.

Hotaru found her other self in the middle of the battle field, her hands tainted in blood while parts of her clothing were torn. Hotaru could see her chest rise and fall rapidly, as her other self looked around many of her warrior were injured or dead. She turned her head and closed her eyes; it had come to her mind that there was no other way. She stood up and calmed herself down…her hands fell down at her side and she closed her eyes. Even though Hotaru did not close her own, it seemed that her vision too became pitch black and that feeling of suspension returned to her body.

Once more opening her eyes, she found herself back to Dark’s apartment. An excess amount of energy was flowing between Hotaru’s body and the mystical painting, causing Hotaru to change repeatedly one after the other from her human form to her senshi form and to much of her own surprise a third form which she herself wasn’t aware of or so has Hotaru thought at the moment. Hotaru’s body grew cold and so did the agonizing pain produced by the overflow of energy.

Hotaru turned her head to look; she could see the glass that she was holding now shattered. While at her other side Hotaru could see Dark, who had a pale face and fear obviously consumed him. She turned to face up again, it wasn’t so much the pain that pricked her inside but what the painting she was glancing at induced her to see or was it to foresee? Dark who seemed to be pearl white in fear asked in a shaky voice:

“Hotaru…are you ok…is there something wrong? Please answer me!”

Dark lovingly held Hotaru close to himself, allowing her head rest on top of his shoulder. Gradually rising, Dark kindly laid Hotaru in the sofa and placed the pillows around her. Unconsciously Hotaru gave him a small smile trying to hide the pain. For some reason it seemed that the after math of the incident left some side affects.

Dark almost had the same appearance of a worried father watching over their sick child. Just like Hotaru herself, he did not have any idea what was going on for now, all that he could do was watch over her and hope that just by sheer will power everything would be ok. Dark tenderly held Hotaru’s hand as Hotaru squirmed under the crushing pain. Dark whispered to himself looking at Hotaru with pity:

“I have to do something about this…I…I just can’t leaver her under these conditions.”

For a moment Dark did not move, he knew that by using his own power to heal Hotaru he would be infusing her with his own cursed lineage, a curse that is said to be more uncanny and monstrous then the deepest and darkest depths of hell. But at the other hand, there before him laid a girl who was being almost suffocated by her own agony.

Holding Hotaru’s hand tighter he looked at her, hesitant Dark summoned his power. The deep purple force began to encircle Hotaru; slowly the wild transformations Hotaru was going through came to a halt. With that it also seemed that the pain began to vanish and tranquility returned. For now things had settled down, a short moment of peace had blossomed in the dark chaos that was to come.
    Last edited by Shizuka; Jul 29, 2010 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks

I just can’t leaver her under these conditions.
    Something is wrong with this sentence....
    Are you using microsoft or something else?
    To do this huh??
    and mixing of chars from different animes is great!^_^
    More Power^^_6 ^_)
    I loved my GF...

Thanks

What are you talking about? I am using microsoft word. And thank you...

Thanks

Whispers of the Past [CH6]

After a few moments Dark ceased his influence over Hotaru’s frail flow of Saturnian energy.

Slightly relaxing, Dark sat down in the floor next to Hotaru, who lay still momentarily with her eyes closed; he knew that this was a time to act. He would have to put an end to this everlasting quarrel. With that new thought fueling his mind, Dark rose from the floor and entered his bedroom suite undressing himself, Dark quickly picked out a fresh outfit. Dark walked over to the walk-in closet which had sliding panels of mirrors, dressing himself in white jeans and a loose dark, silky navy blue shirt; which he had only bothered to button part of the shirt. In a carefree manner he passed his hand through his deep violet colored hair, giving a shaggy but at the same time a charming effect. To give a finishing touch, he picked up a pair of circular onyx colored earrings whom were accompanied by a thin band of white gold at the sides and a solitary diamond in its center, also a silvery chain with a pendant with similar designs to the earrings completed the set. Picking up a small bottle of perfume from his night stand; a clean and fresh aroma lighted the room.

In order to know what his enemy, Sephiroth, was up to he needed to acquire information and the best way to do so was using his position as an influential mafia leader to snag the valuable information floating between whispers of people. Dark once more walked over to Hotaru, who this time was some what awake. Hotaru gazed at his direction, clueless as to why he had once again changed into new clothes. But, once Dark had come close to her and tried to pick her up in his arm she had refused his gesture.

“Don’t pick me up. I can walk by myself without a problem…”

But with a wobbly footing Hotaru tried walking and soon enough had failed and fallen in the carpet. Dark faintly chuckled and looked down at Hotaru with a look of “I told you so”. Hotaru slightly irritated by the situation looked at Dark with a pout in her lips and spoke in a whiny voice.

“How can you laugh at me?! Just now you were trying to pick me up in your arms and now you…you…you are actually laughing at me?”

Once again Dark bent over and gently picked up Hotaru in his arms, with a warming smile Dark gazed at Hotaru’s gentle eyes and spoke in soft smooth voice:

“I am sorry beautiful…now shall we head out once more? I have some matters to take care”.

With a slight pause, he took a look at Hotaru’s plain and simple dress and Dark spoke again:

“And you might need some new clothes for where we are heading to isn’t your typical destination.”

As Hotaru laid her head in Dark’s shoulder she thought to herself: “What the hell am I doing? Have I lost my mind…this guy for all I know could be the one responsible for the disturbance here on Earth. And here I am all dandy hanging out with him?” She bit the side of her lips, the detested herself for going against her own words. But, at the same time she felt helpless as if she was a tiny flower being swooped away by the waves of a flowing river, with no power to steer herself to shore.
    Last edited by Shizuka; Jul 29, 2010 at 11:40 PM.

Thanks

Whispers of the Past [CH7]

Chapter 7- Rhapsody of Silence

As the Moon summoned its spell over the blue planet, Dark and Hotaru got in the car. While waiting for Dark to get in the car, Hotaru looked around her jaws were slightly ajar. Once again Dark had baffled her by the amount of luxuries he owned, this time Hotaru saw that it was a sports car entitled Lexus LF-A GT 500, as it was engraved in the steering wheel in black and silver writing. Hotaru spoke to herself in a low tone:

“What in the world does this guy do? Is he some CEO of a company or what?”

In a matter of minutes, both Dark and Hotaru were quickly heading to a location unknown to Hotaru. For the first time in a long time, Hotaru was able to see the night life, as most people said big cities never sleep. As each building passed by Hotaru could see flashing billboards, business signs, posters of famous idols, and many other things which seemed to neatly plaster over the modern buildings of Tokyo. After a very brief drive across the streets of Tokyo, the sports car had come to a abrupt halt. Hotaru half bobbed her head forward as the car stopped, she looked at her side it seemed that Dark had brought her to an upscale store which was fancily decorated. Soon Dark had opened the door at her side, and slightly smirked.

“Well my gorgeous Hotaru I shall pick you within an hour or so…after I take care of a few things around town we can have some fun under the Tokyo nights”

Without waiting for her reply Dark ushered her into the store, where they were both met by a young sales person. But, Dark seemed to have known the girl for quite sometime for he greeted her in a friendly and carefree manner.

“Yo Shizuka! Long time no see!”

The young girl standing before both of them smiled sympathetically and took Hotaru by the arm. As they headed to the back of the store, Shizuka looked back at Dark and shouted:

“I shall have her ready in about two hours Dark, I’ll be sure to dress her up splendidly”

Dark who was already almost out the door simply just waved his hand without looking back at either of them. Once outside he quickly walked toward another building, but this time it seemed to be a busy and popular night club. Without waiting in line Dark entered the entrance of the night club, the two bodyguards who were guarding the door simply stepped aside and allowed Dark to walk in.

As soon as he entered the night club, Dark could instantly see that the vast room with multiple floors was crowded with various individuals dancing, eating, drinking, while others were busily chatting with each other. Unceremoniously Dark walked among dancing couples while he looked around for a particular individual which he soon spotted his target.

Sitting at the very top of the club, sat an enigmatic young man whom seem to be watching the dance floor. Dark stopped right below him and that burning gaze turned to meet Dark’s own cold gaze. At once seeing Dark, the man got up and disappeared from view, putting his hand into his pockets Dark climbed the stairs to the top part of the club which was strictly reserved for only a select handful of individuals. Nearing the entrance of the VIP room, Dark simply retrieved a silvery card and without even looking at the guard he entered the room.

Once inside the unfathomable young man sat in a cushy sofa, an elegant red and white cocktail sat before him adorned with a single red cranberry, he looked at Dark with eyes that seemed to be able almost to set ablaze anything that it looked upon. Loud and fast beat songs played in the background while the special lights in the dance floor seemed to animate the entire environment giving a feeling of a party life. Ignoring the strikingly beautiful hostesses that had entered the room, Dark sat opposite of the man and snapped his finger in the air. A waiter quickly bought Dark an elegant cold glass of pineapple margarita drink and gently placed in the center table in front of him and soon after left the room quietly.
    Last edited by Shizuka; Jul 29, 2010 at 11:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast