+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Can't I say Goodbye: The day before meeting his family.

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Why Can't I say Goodbye: The day before meeting his family.

It was the next day I woke up lying in his arms. I slowly slid out of bed trying not to wake him up, which was impossible. I heard him stretch and yawn, he was awake. “Hey sweetheart, good morning.” “Hey baby go back to sleep I was just going to go take a shower.” “I’ll wait for you to come back. You know how I like the way you look when you come out of the shower.” I just smiled and went into the bathroom. I started up then shower and got in. It was just so relaxing I didn’t want to get out. Then my shower curtain open and a hand touched my shoulder.

I screamed really loudly. “Baby how many times do I have to tell you I scare easily.” “I am sorry just couldn’t wait any longer I wanted to see you.” “Well you could of knocked or something to let me know you were coming in here.” “Sorry I wanted to surprise you.” He kissed me on the cheek and left the bathroom. I sighed and got out of the shower. “Man he just had to make me feel bad. I mean he scared me, maybe I should apologize....no...I shouldn’t.”I walked out and got dressed.

He stared at me and then got up and left. I swear sometimes he is just like a child. I sat down on the bed and thought to myself. I wonder why he always has to act that way. I got dressed and headed down stairs. He was sitting in the kitchen. “Hey baby” I said to him as sat down next to him. He just stared at me again. “Oh come on are you ever going to talk to me again?” and just then the phone rang. I picked up the phone. “Hello” I answered. On the other line was Allen’s mother which I have never met. She had invited us to go over her house for dinner. She was only doing this because we are engaged.

I sat back down and looked down at the table. He looked at me and said “Who was it?” “It was your mother she invited us to dinner tomorrow.” “Oh wow.” He looked shocked because his mother has never invited none of his girlfriends to dinner. I guess I am special. “Okay first things first you have to look your best.” “I always look my best when I am meeting new people.” “I know I was just saying. Sorry I am just nervous that’s all.” “I know baby” I got up made us some breakfast. We sat there in silence while we ate. Beside the fact we were meeting his mom tomorrow we were still fighting.

I finished eating and put my dishes in the sink. I walked out of the kitchen not returning to my seat. He followed me and sat next to me. He started to kiss my cheek. “What are you doing?” “I am kissing you, can’t I kiss you?” “Well I thought we were still fighting so I am still mad at you.” “Oh.” He looked down sank into the couch next to me. I starred at the wall for awhile and then said “Baby I am sorry I can be a little moody at times.” I just sighed and continued to stay quiet. “Lisa I said I was sorry what more do you want me to say?” “I want you to mean your sorry when you say it.” “I do I always mean it you should know that.” I just got up and walked away.

Why is she being like that? he thought himself. You’d think she would be the happiest person alive because I proposed to her and now she is getting to me my mom and my dad. I just don’t know. He followed after me. I was standing in the bedroom when he came up behind me. “Baby.” I turned around. “I really am sorry I hate when your mad at please don’t be mad at me.” He gave me his puppy dog eyes. He knows I can’t resist them. I smiled and kissed him. “So does that mean that your not mad at me anymore?” “No I am not mad at you anymore.” He picked me up and spun me around and then kissed me. “Your the best Lisa.” Thank you. Because we had spent most of our day fighting we decided to do something sweet. He picked me up and layed me down on the bed. He looked at me and gave me a evil smile. I closed my eyes and the night had began.
    Last edited by Kiani Haki22; Jul 28, 2008 at 10:39 PM.

+ Reply to Thread