+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a witch story (part 4)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

a witch story (part 4)

i went home completely dazed and confused. i was thrilled, yet filled with dread. i really thought she was awesome, but im going to be crucified. the emo boy with the witchy goth chick. i mean, c'mon..
    the next day was a saturday, and that's when i decided that i should calll her. i called, and the phone rang three times, and she finally picked up.
    "h-hello?!" she sounded as if she had been cooking.
    "is this a bad time? it's me Zia(i get teased for my name too)"
    "Oh! no, hi! what's up?"
    "want to meet me at the corner of the school by blockbuster at 6? we can get some food."
    "sure! wow, um okay..i-ill see you there!"
    "see you later!"
    i hung up with my mind blank. i went to my room to ponder my latest actions..after laying there for a while, i got up and glanced up at the clock and saw that it was 4:30. time to get ready. i sluggishly got up, and combed my long black hair nervously. i got out a old black dress shirt and black pants. i sprayed some cologne and washed my hands nervously. i found a single blood red rose, and walked out the door..

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a witch story (part 4)

Ok kinda cute ^^ I like it, but there was one odd thing, but I don't remember... oh yeah! you can't sound like if you would have been cooking *giggles* you could just say that you could hear something boiling or stuff in the background, or not mention that at all (it's kinda odd that you ask her out, knowing she is cooking, na? Though in stress of asking for a date it might happen)
    And a flowers on the first dade don't seem that cool at all for me, but ok, it's just me >.< I'm not very romantic and get sressed if my bf suddenly is O.o

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a witch story (part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Ok kinda cute ^^ I like it, but there was one odd thing, but I don't remember... oh yeah! you can't sound like if you would have been cooking *giggles* you could just say that you could hear something boiling or stuff in the background, or not mention that at all (it's kinda odd that you ask her out, knowing she is cooking, na? Though in stress of asking for a date it might happen)
    And a flowers on the first dade don't seem that cool at all for me, but ok, it's just me >.< I'm not very romantic and get sressed if my bf suddenly is O.o
    ha-ha. yeah the entire cooking things meant a little stressed, breathing hard, and there's boiling in the backround. often how it sounds when my mom's cooking. it didnt really know how to describe. i dont know, i always bring roses to a date. it's a signature thing for me.lol

+ Reply to Thread