+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a witch story(part2)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

a witch story(part2)

i joked, and she hesitantly laughed. i felt connected to her somehow. she was really gorgeous, and she turned to look at me, and cutely hiccuped. she quickly covered her mouth with both hands. i was so amused, i mean, how could anyone try to harm someone so harmless?
    suddenly her cell phone rang. the ringtone was "You and me and the devil makes 3" by marilyn manson. as a fan myself i instantly recognized it. i smiled.
    "stupid internet tarot card reader keeps texting me."
    "what?! you're into that too?"
    "what's wrong?"
    "nothing! that's so awesome"
    she beamed, and she said so excitedly," do you want a reading?"
    i didn't know what to do. i thought for a second and finally replied,"why not?"
    she was so happy, she pulled out a small deck of cards wrapped in black silk. now if she was ugly, i would have ran off or said "oh, never mind."
    infatuation always is such a weakness. she carefully unwrapped the cards, and at the same time pulling out that necklace...
    she lightly kissed the deck, and then handed it to me, and told me to shuffle it. i did it and handed it back to her. she said kinda nervously," i gotta do this to read it right", and lightly kissed me on the cheek. i had a chill down my spine, and was submerged by her. even though this was the first time i really talked to her, she had already put me under her spell. she carefully laid out her cards with hers eyes closed. she looked up and sighed.
    "Love has gotten closer, just dont let it get too close"...(sorry, i cant write that much at once. part 3 coming soon!)
    Last edited by EmoNightmareRose; May 20, 2008 at 07:56 PM.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a witch story(part2)

Uuuuu ^^ this part is so cool!!! I love your cute descriptions here and I love how you describe the feelings of the main character... really cool!!!

And I also like Marilyn Manson and that song rocks so bad!!!! ((S)aint is cooler though, in the devil area) And I also am using an online tarrot site!!! (The tarot there sucks though >.<)

Nice work with this one! ^^ And can I give you another advice? Try posting your story in one thread. Like this its easier for the reader to follow the story. And also mods are sometimes angry when pople make their stories over many threads.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: a witch story(part2)

thank you all of you for your support, and i will try to finish this story soon.

+ Reply to Thread