+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Young killing machine

Newbie Rinkusu is off to a good start Rinkusu's Avatar
    Thanks

Young killing machine

Chapter 1

The Danton’s family, not a typical family which you might find. From the time their little girl, Hanami was born, there was never anything but lies and distrust in the house. Hanami’s older brother, Takai became quite used to this and just ignored his parents. Takai was one who would always protect his little sister.

Just a week ago, Hanami had turned 16, excited as she was; she knew this wouldn’t be a memorable day. Hanami grumbles as she is forced to get out of bed. She looks around, eyes just barely opening “Takai!!” She throws up her arms hoping to release some of her laziness. From down stairs you could hear Takai trying to speak on his softest as he walks into Hanami’s room. Hanami stares at Takai “You realize that you didn’t set my alarm? You promised that you would!” Takai grins “Oh gee, my bad, was rather busy”

Hanami quickly gets up and pulls out her school clothes. She then orders Takai to wait for her in the kitchen. Takai being the lovable sibling that he is agrees and goes down stairs. Few minutes pass and Hanami comes running down stairs. She looks around and pulls out a kitchen knife “where’s the darn parents?” Takai frowns and then takes the knife from Hanami “They’re out, you should know that. They wake up early so that they can get away from us” Hanami stands there like a furious tiger “typical, I can barely call them mom and dad, they never home so what the hell” She stands up and takes her school bag “Let’s go or we’ll be late”
    The two of them lock up the house and go off to school. While the two siblings are chatting away, one of Takai’s friends, Ankou, come speeding and screaming from the distance. Hanami screeches her teeth “Takai, your friend is NOISY” She folds her arms. Takai just stands there and sighs. Ankou stops by Takai, out of breath and practically drooling as if he has just walked a mile in a desert. “Okay dude, you’re crazy, you come screaming down the road as if some killer is after you” Takai punches Ankou. On the way to school Ankou tells them what happened. “Some rabid chick was after me! She dared to tell me I stole her book, darn women” Ankou looks at Hanami. Hanami starring back with big eyes slaps him. “I hope you’re not talking about Madori, you do know that you just never seem to give her books back when you lend them from her, so I would too look like a rabid person”. Takai pats Hanami on the head “I’m sure theres no harm done in running away from that friend of yours” Ankou leads them to their lockers.

Everybody takes their books out and heads off to class. Takai who is older than the rest goes to a different upper class. Ankou and Hanami reach their class and take their seats. Hanami looks around and giggles “Ankou, if I were you right about now, I’d duck for cover” She points to the entrance. Ankou slowly turns around to look *gulp* He gets up and moves to the back of the class “Okay Madori, I promise to give your books back, just please don’t stare at me like a weird dog” Madori’s atmosphere darkens “Well well, look what the cat dragged in”. Hanami grabs her camera to take some snappy photos. Madori comes closer to Ankou “You did say you haven’t got my book here, and OH MY, did you realize that I need it today??” Ankou goes on his knees trying to plead for misery. The rest of the kids in the class start laughing. Somehow, Hanami was enjoying this; she could see that Ankou was very embaressed. “And you called me a dog?? Now that’s rude of you…” Ankou didn’t see this one coming but Madori punches Ankou that it sends him flying out of the class.
    Down stairs in the lower classes, Takai sees Ankou flying down. He laughs and carries on with his work.
    Last edited by Rinkusu; Nov 18, 2008 at 09:22 AM.

借りな

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Young killing machine

Wow nice fanfic...^_^...
    Are you going further with it...
    I hope you will...
    Want to read more of it...^_^
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mangalovertje For This Useful Post:

Rinkusu (Nov 18, 2008)

Thanks

As fascinated as it seems, he doesn’t bother helping his friend out. Mean while back in Hanami’s class, Madori takes her seat “I’m sure gonna see this from the class representative”.
    Hanami takes her seat and takes her books out, she notices her brother had drawn a mecha on it, she twitches. Kietsu, the class representative walks in. The class stands up and greets. Madori silently walks up to Kietsu. Kietsu looks at Madori, worried “Is…something the matter?” Madori gives an evil grin, looks at the class then goes on her knees “I’m sorry I didn’t bring my work, stupid men might as well have eaten it”. Kietsu looks confused “Why don’t you just blame it on the dog” She laughs. Ankou however comes storming in, falls in the process and looks up at Kietsu and Madori. Madori sees her book in Ankou’s hands and quickly grabs it then takes her seat. Kietsu shakes her head then goes back to the front “As the class representative I was ordered to decide on a school trip just before our final exams”. The class starts cheering. Hanami sticks her hands up “How about the Hawaiian beaches? I hear they safe and perfect for students” The class cheers again. Kietsu looks inside her little book and starts nodding to herself “Alrighty if its fine with everybody else then I will go talk to the principle about this” Starts heading for the door “Oh yes, it will be self study for now, your teacher will be a while”.
    Hanami lays back and yawns “These teachers are so lazy these days”. Ankou walks up to Hanami, quite aware that Madori is sitting behind her “Hanami, you won’t mind if I come over today? I kind of have to talk to your brother about a few things” Hanami looks up at Ankou “Like why would I care? Go ahead just don’t come in my way” Ankou stands up straight then walks to his desk. Madori seemed rather quite lately, so Hanami turns around and looks at Madori “Hey girl, what’s the matter? You look so sad lately” Madori pulls out a letter and reads it to her.
    “Dear Madori
    It’s your mom and dad this side.
    Things aren’t going well this agency, so we are most likely to be here a bit longer.
    Please don’t try and come visit, I know it’s hard for you but this isn’t a safe place for you to hang around in. We promise to come home as soon as we sort everything out
    Love: Mom and Dad”
    Madori tries to keep her tears in “They’re never gonna come home, I feel so alone in that shitty house!” Hanami looks at Madori and tries to sympathize with her “Well my parents are never home, I am also alone with my brother, so I do understand how you feel”

借りな

Thanks

Madori dries her tears and smiles “Hey do you maybe mind coming over by me for a while? It’s weekend so I really don’t want to be alone…” Hanami hugs her and smiles “Yeah sure, it will be great fun”
    After school comes and everybody meets up at the entrance. In the distance you can see Takai with his headphones on listening to music as he happily walks over to the “Hey Ankou, Madori and Hanami” Hanami pulls his headphones off and sees Kietsu walking over to them. Hanami looks over Takai’s shoulder and waves “Hey Kietsu!” Kietsu smiles and stands there by them for a while “Hey, who’s up for going to an amusement park tomorrow?” The whole group suddenly cheers and everybody agrees. Madori and Hanami giggle as Kietsu shows them the tickets “Well let’s meet at 8 am by the station” Everybody nods their heads and agrees. Kietsu waves good bye and heads home. Hanami and Madori were rather very excited about this trip since it will their first time going. Madori pulls Hanami “Let’s quickly getting you packing and then we can decide everything for tomorrow by me!” She smiles. Hanami was very happy that Madori became this energetic all of a sudden. Hanami looks at Takai “I won’t be home tonight so I’ll catch you guys tomorrow okay? And don’t be late” Hanami follows Madori to her place to help pack. Meanwhile Takai and Ankou were making their own plans. After the two got home to Takai’s place they noticed the two girls were gone. Ankou walks up stairs into Hanami’s room “Wow so this is what a chicks room looks like” He starts looking around. Takai comes rushing in and pulls Ankou out “Dude, never, EVER do that again, you just might not make it out alive…” Ankou looked confused but headed over to Takai’s room. Takai follows and shows Ankou his new gundam figurine.
    Back to the girls who were now having some supper and laughing about all their old times. Hanami looks at Madori’s hamster “I’m surprised that this furball still lives” She giggles. Madori puts her hamster in a little ball to run around in and the two laugh away. Hanami walks over to their television and puts it on. Madori takes the remote and starts looking through the stations. Only to notice the news was about war and kidnappings. Hanami frowns “Honestly, these machines are destroying everything around us” She switches the televisions off and stands up “I’m going to go bath” And she walks out. Madori just stands there and thinks about what Hanami just said.
    Takai and Ankou stay up late at night, talking ‘bout all the latest gadgets. Before they realize, they are out and fast asleep. Hanami walks into Madori’s room and climbs into bed, still sad. Madori sits next to Hanami and tries to cheer her up but it seems everything has failed. Madori gives up and gets into her bed “Good night” and switches the light off.

借りな

Thanks

Chapter 2

Madori jumps up in bed to the sound of Hanami’s alarm clock. She looks to see if Hanami is awake but all she sees is her fast asleep and drooling.

借りな

+ Reply to Thread