+ Reply to Thread

Thread: zombie story 1-4

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

zombie story 1-4

Well for those who havn't read the first few chapters I decided to put them all together

Chapter 1: Waking up

Woke up to the smell of rotting flesh. My brother, Kevin, was sitting on the balcony with his two pearl handled Magnums, one in each hand. I jumped off of my coach and put on my black, leather trench coat and my steel toe boots. I grabbed my double-barreled shotgun and joined my brother on the balcony. We looked out onto the newly poisoned world. The destruction had spread out through the world in just a matter of three days. My brother and me happened to witness the cause of the destruction. We were workers in a factory that the destruction originated from. Unknown to us, another company was doing experimental testing under the facility. Kevin and I happened to be at our annual family dinner when I got a strange phone call. I got a call from the factory that me my and brother were needed to come in for an important issue.I was going to ask him why when there was an explosion on the other line followed by the phone loosing connection.
    As me and my brother approached the building we heard shots from inside.I told my brother to stay in the car. My brother did not feel like arguing so he told me he would. I cautiously walked to the front of the building were I heard the shots come from. I saw a figure in the window cornered by five people. The man started shooting them with the gun he held. He blew out the chest of the nearest person splatering the wall with blood. I suspected for the person to go down but instead it kept on walking. The persons guts dropped to the floor as it continued to walk towards the man.The man shot a person that had managed to get close to him in the face.I screamed as blood sprayed him in the face and in his mouth. He turned to the window and motioned for me to meet him and ran into the next room. I ran quickly to the front entrants and opened it as he sprinted towards the door.
    I heard him mumble that they were all dead. He ran past me and towards my car. I saw my brother outside of the car fighting with someone who was eager to bite him. He managed to get the thing off of him and he dove into the car. The man shot the thing in its kneecap as we neared. My brother started the car as we hopped in. As we started moving, a thing jumped on the hood of the car as we past it. It bounced off of the car like a beach ball. I asked the man what was going on and who was he. He breathed in slowly and began his story.

Chapter 2: Past Life

He told us that he needed to catch his breath. As we passed a farm he said that he could now begin his story.
    “My name is Jacob Johnson. I worked underneath the weapons plant for only a few days but in that time I seen some wonderful but scary sites. I tried to stop my brother who was a fellow scientist but he believed that we should try to find out a way to make people live after death. We successfully brought a rabbit back to life but when we tried it on two corpses, the corpses were monstrous. These things we brought back killed four scientists and turned them in to similar things. I’m sorry that I evolved you all in this but, as you saw from the window all of the other scientist have been killed. As a grabbed the gun from a secret compartment a saw the number for you two and decided to call both of you. “
    He showed my brother a card that held my cell phone number and old profession. My family did not know what I did for the three years I had disappeared. I had become a personal bodyguard for a man named, Quincy Jones. He was a friend but also a kingpin. He smuggled drugs and stolen technology into the US. I was a childhood friend so he chose me to be his bodyguard. One day, however, I told him that I didn’t want to work for him anymore. He said I knew too much to be let go. He pulled out a gun and I told him that if he wanted to live he would let me go. But he wouldn’t so I threw him out one of his twenty story windows. I killed about twenty people before I reached the lobby. I went threw alleys and backyards until I reached the airport. There I bought a ticket and headed to my brothers house in Atlanta, Georgia.
    My brother looked at the card. His eyes went to me, and then back to the card. He started to laugh but stopped as Jacob gave me his card.“A detective. You laugh at me and you were a detective”, I said to him. He shot an evil glare at me and turned away.
    As we continued towards my brother’s house I explained why I did not tell anybody where I was. I told him that I had many enemies in my old line of work and I did not want to risk my families’ life due to an angry drug lord’s suspensions that I am a rat or an under-cover police officer. My brother looked at me and said that he stopped being a private detective because he knew what I was doing.

“The FBI came to me and asked to track me down but when I got to New York I saw that you worked for the biggest drug lord in the U.S., but being my brother I couldn’t take you in. Two days after I got back from New York you came walking though my door.” Kevin shrugged and threw his soda can out of the window. We watched as the can flew into someone’s head. We saw the person look up as we began to slow down at a stop light. The woman’s jaw was completely broken off of hers face and her tongue was hanging out of her neck. She turned toward us and after we stared at her for a few minutes she began to run after the car.

We screamed as my brother pulled into on coming traffic. Our car clipped a mini van and began to loose control. We watched as an SUV swerved wildly to avoid the van as another car plowed through the monster woman. My brother managed to gain control of the car and maneuver around a bus just in the nick of time. Jacob pulled out his inhaler and took a few doses until his breath re turned to normal. He turned layed his head back and mumbled to himself, “We have to get to get some guns.” He turned to me and asked, “Do you know were a gun store is?”

I told him that we do but we have to pick up some people at Kevin’s house first. We were to meet my brother’s step brothers (Daryl and Daracus), Kevin’s girl friend (Annie), and my daughter (Amanda). As we rolled up the drive way a heard a scream followed by some gunshots. Kevin jumped out of the car and ran to the house. He burst though the door and into the house. A few seconds later he ran out followed by his brothers, my daughter, and Kevin’s girl friend. Daryl and Daracus were still wearing there police uniforms and were carrying double-barreled shotguns.

Chapter 3: Family Affair

Ran up to Daryl and he pointed his gun at me. I jumped out of the way and he blew the head off of a monster that snuck up behind me. I ran into the house as the monster people started to come into the yard. I grabbed a couch and pushed it against the door. My brother and Jacob ran up stairs and came down carrying a very heavy looking chess. I told my brother to come with me as Daryl and Daracus asked Jacob some questions.
    We went up stairs and into my room. I looked out of the window and saw that at lest twelve monsters were outside. I went in my closet and pulled out a briefcase and a few gym bags. He asked me, “what are in here, bricks?” I told him to shut up until we went down stairs. As we descended a felt a chill run down my spine. On instinct I turned a round just as a monster lunged at me. I pushed my brother down the stairs as I struggled with the monster. I told him to open the briefcase. I saw him open it out the corner of my eye. He pulled out two of my most prized possessions, my two pearl-handed .350 Magnums.
    I managed to throw the monster off of me and my brother shot one of the monsters legs off. Kevin then ran up the stairs and shot it in the face. Unbelievably, nobody knew what was going until they herd the shot. Daryl and Daracus grabbed the corpse and threw it out a near by window. Kevin went down stairs to put the bags from my room into the living room as I searched for where the monster got in. the search was a grim one when I found out that the monster got in threw one of the basement’s window.
    A monster was stuck in the window because it was too fat to get in. I shot it in the head and put a wet blanket over the thing to keep it from smelling up my house. After strategically placing a few blocks of wood and metal, I was sure that nothing else could get back in so, I went back up stairs. As I exited the basement I heard something inside of the closet. I cautiously walked towards the closet when something cracked me on the side of the head. Almost feinting, I lost my balance but managed to turn around. I saw that it was a young woman. She had blood on her face and a deep cut on her arm. She swung her weapon at me again but I caught here arm and twisted her arm until she screamed and dropped her weapon. My brother ran up the stairs and pointed the gun at the woman. I told not to do it and to get his wife. I restrained her long enough for Kevin to come back with his brothers and wife. Kevin took over my restraining of the lady and I went to the bathroom to clean off.
    Mr. Fangs

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: zombie story 1-4

Here is chapter 4

Chapter 4: New Rival

As I walked to the bathroom I remembered the noise I heard in the hallway closet. I slowly approached the closet door knowing that just about any thing could be inside. I heard a scrapping sound as I reached for the door knob. I swung open the door and I was face to face with a seven-foot monster. I screamed as the monster lunged at me. I fell backwards on to my back and rolled to the side to avoid the monster. The thing stumbled into the hallway after me breaking the door off one of its hinges as it ran forward. I managed to dodge his arm as he tried to grab me. In the light I could see that one of his arms was missing and there was a huge hole blown out of his chest. The hole was big enough for me to stick my head inside of it yet was still small campared to the sheer bolk of the monster. I quickly ran into my bed room as the monster turned towards me again. The monster smashed into my dresser demolishing it as he continued to chase after me. I jumped out of the door and onto the patio. The thing walked out of the house after me and stood in front of the only way back in. The monster charged at me but this time I was expecting it to. I duck at the last possible second causing the monster to slam into the railing. I grabbed the monsters legs, he was surprisingly light, and tossed him over the side of the balcony. The monster landed on top of two other monsters with a bone crunching thud. The monster I threw got up and walked over to the buildings wall and stared up at me. Me and the monster looked at each other for a few seconds until I heard a noise behind me. I swung around and saw that in the door way was a little boy. The boy stared at me for a few seconds before he fainted. I walked over to the little boy and I heard him whisper,“ daddy’s coming.” I looked around and saw that nobody but me and him were in the room. I shrugged and picked him up. I carried him downstairs to where everybody was located. As I entered the room I told them to look at what I found. My brother jumped up and told me to put him on the couch. After being satisfied with the work my daughter was doing (wiping blood off the boy) I asked Kevin if they knew anything about that woman. Kevin scratched his chin,” Well she told us that she would not talk to anybody but you.” Kevin got up to leave but then stopped and turned back to me,” She did tell us that her name is Sara.”

I hope that y'all enjoyed my story....

If you have any ideas to help continue on my story I would be happy to take them into consideration...
    Also I would like to have suggestions of new charcters. so far I have a total of ten people in my story but I need people to save and stuff so please give me some ideas....It would really help
    Mr. Fangs

+ Reply to Thread