Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

Yeah but it's not like it's going to be my life. It's only till everything really gets settled. I mean right now it's all I can do. I refuse to go back to subway and this is a dead town! Right now the Army has our pay screwed up and I can't go on and not be able to pay bills because I'm moving out of this house in less then a month.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

yaaaaay there gonna postpone the camp till july 5 i dont know why but im not saying anyhting at least you getting some money and everyone i talk too hate subway for some reason

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Ky i see your point about Subway. it was hell on you. u used to call and tell me how god awful it was. whats your position at Wal-mart
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I haven't started I just applied. I mean there is several sections I would be great at.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well do what i did. Work in Electronics thats always fun I pretty much played guitar hero the whole time anyway lol
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

I have applied for alot of place. You know Electronics, Fabrics, cashier, greeter, and lay away. I mean I just really want something to take my mind off of things right now.

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

well you all have fun with those jobs... im leaning more on eb games and gamestop.... im a gamer, i play to many rpg games.
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i make what money i have from the stock markets and sometimes major league gaming and playing for money in basketball games

Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 64 ... LastLast