Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

what no basketball im mad at that i goign to protest in my house

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes Happy Late 4th Of July. I'm sorry I didn't say it earlier.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Ops... They have basketball too... *rubs head* how could I forget that??? I went to almost every game :P Anyway... I was bored with the text... I tend to do that when I'm bored ^.^ Anywho, it has been said that soccer would compete with football (the schools #1 sport) in terms of players and time. That was one of the excuses they told me... But it's fine, only have one year left now anyway.

Happy Belated Independence Day!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i want soccer at my schoo were like your school everything other than soccer they told me that it would cost too much

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Seems my school doesn't have an issue with money considering they keep going into debt building new things XD like a PAC, a two story gym, new football stadium, etc... Yep, yep... But I've heard that excuse to... sort of silly if you ask me :P

BTW: Do you guys know anything about laptops??? If so can you check out this thread XD That is if you haven't already (thx halo3master).

CLICK ME!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

ok i have a request for the owners/leaders of the clan.. can we make a exception to the rule for 100 posts? i might have a member willing to join and they are at 82 posts ichigo_06.... if he wants to join would we be able to accept?
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I have already talked to Ichigo and got him wanting to join the clan about 2 weeks ago. The only thing though is that it is Dragon Balls rule not mine. Ichigo was asking the the same thing when I asked him if he wanted to join.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Why doesn't he just reach 100 posts?
    Patience goes a long way =P

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 70 ... LastLast