Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

i kinda enjoy playing the pokemon series all because of my girlfreind it pretty good when your takeing a long road trip i really didnt like the dot hack shows so i dont think ill like to game

Otaku god of death may be famous one day god of death may be famous one day god of death's Avatar
    Thanks

awww its a shame you guys dont like or never got the chance to play them.. they are really good rpg games.
    im just one of those people that play basically only rpg games....
    but im starting to run out of them for the ps2... even the ps1game list is almost gone for me.... i play too many rpg games*
    I am the God Of Death, Reaper of the souls, hunter of the darkness......
    http://z13.invisionfree.com/Deaths_doorway/index.php
    this is my site come and see me there sometime!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

hey how is everyone doing today? am a little bored, our land got bought so pretty much we have to keep our horses tucked in nice and tight, damn though, the buyer just bought our land for no reason too. sad though lol.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me it's like I can't go see the doctor till my husband signs the Tri-care papers and sends them in. I'm feeling sick to my stomach right now too. Also I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to pay the 77 dollars for my eye exam. I'm having severe headaches because I don't wear my glasses.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Life ain't easy now is it? anyway it can be easy down here, if you know the ropes around here.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah but if you can't really live because the Army isn't really helping then what are you supposed to do. I'm new to Texas and all.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

IDK, side from the army, is a good deal, because it helps you with some things, be a cop or something, I am.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

there have to be ways for you to support yourself in texas you just gonna have to live with your in laws and put up with them till your husband comes back and just pay for yourself to live

Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 75 ... LastLast