Page 30 of 88 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

those will get you the most trust me you dont want to a kids are hard you think they are good but get to be with them for a year nooooooooo

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I love children though that is the thing. I want to be around them all the time.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Cant stand children. unless they arent bad kids. lil good ones i can deal with. those dam problem kids i wana slap.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Now... it's very important how you answer my question. You are talking about bad kids right? Not disabled ones, right?

Kids are great though, they're fun. And if you listen, you'll realize that little kids are smart, they understand way more than we all think they do.

I kind of want to teach too, but like... grade nine or ten. Grade nine was last years for me, and we had some hard work but it was still way fun. Like.. teaching english would be something awesome for me.

If you had to pick a subjust to teach Ky, which would it be?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

im same as naruto ive had to co teach a class full of bad kids and i wass pissed off by the time its was ready to go. if i has to stay any longer i think i would have hurt one of those kids i was good kid growing and i dont know what happed to the this genertaion

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had to choose a subject to teach it would be History because that is my favorite subject.

Thanks

go history i love history everybody else i know hates history but i love i didnt care to learn about the romans or egypt but just about everything else i did

Thanks

I love everything about history. I mean I loved the Egyptians, Romans, Germany all of it.

Page 30 of 88 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 80 ... LastLast