Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

i didnt do to well with all those names of the egyptions and romans so im gonna put them down

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, history's fun. Kinda of odd though, all the old rules and customs.. King Tut married his sister...

The big unti I did in grade eight on the ancient civizations was great. The Aztecs, the Mayans and the Incans. The Aztecs were very mean.. a suicide well?

Any of you into science?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm into a little not much of my specialty there. Yes I was so into learning about the United Kingdom though in History.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't learned a lot about Europe yet.. what course would that be in? Cause the courses for history are only geography and Canadian history..

But science.. it's fasinating and understandable, it's everything in the world. It's like.. mondo awesome.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i love every subject except english i dont care to learn about predicates and stuff just as long as i can write a sentence im fine

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I love history.
    Especially learning about WWll, WW1, the depression, etc.
    Stuff like that.
    It really sparks my interest.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks

i was wondering if anyone likes to fly if so what was it like was it good was it bad

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I love flying actually. I had a tramatic experience once and it scared me to death but my husband helped me over come that fear when I flew to North Carolina with him.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 81 ... LastLast