Page 34 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Oh but Pyro why do you say that?
    Guess what guys my husbands best friend is trying to get me to cheat with him. I have no Idea what to tell him. I've kept telling him I'm married but you know what he wont listen to that.
    Knock him down. Wrap him in a black bag, take him somewhere out of the state, dump him and then go home.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

That sounds like a good idea to me, but first get a shovel. get one from Menards, low price.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL guys I thought I was evil. NO my husband talked to him about it!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Get him too, bet he wasn't scared to go the army, now he scared to talk to someone? thats a shame..........no offense Ky.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

if you dont feel like taking him out the state you could decloth him and dump him a alley in the middle of city

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it's all over with anyways. So how are you guys doing?

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

im great im going to some drag races today and im excited about it i know its gonna be fun. ive been working on my car i got from a police reposed auction its honda civic 2006 and all black inculding the rims. and i bought for only $800 dollars well really i paid for half parents other half my dad got a sniper rifle why i dont know but were going to the shhoting range to try it on monday finally my summer starting to pick up

Thanks

My husband is going on a mission for 4 days. I got my computer!!! Now I'm waiting for my Harry Potter Book. I bought my mother in law one but she doesn't know it yet!

Page 34 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 44 84 ... LastLast