Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

the dreamcast still lives, and can never be defeated, It was just b4 its time

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Where is it Halo? I'll do it for you. Is it in the Signature Request Thread?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey how you all doing? Well, if you ask, i am doing great, i just happened to pass by and decided to say hi, well gotta go. tty.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

nvm i have lasura doing shes the one who made it plus i changed my password if u want to know ill tell you though.

dreamcast is dead it doesnt even have any new games its all about the new gen 360,ps3 and wii

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    dreamcast is dead it doesnt even have any new games its all about the new gen 360,ps3 and wii
    man you should read, they still make dreamcast games in Japan, as said B4 it never dies, and the new gen costs too much so to hell with it for now

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    whooo hooo i just got back from some drag racing i mean really this is what time i got back i left at 3pm and stayed till 3 30 am hvae to do it again*tackles ds*how are you now and would u like to go some drag races with me{its not a date}
    Drag racing sounds fun... Sure but I have to make sure it's okay with my boyfriend. Yep yep...

I HAVE A BOYFRIEND AS OF YESTERDAY!!! He smokes but it's all good! [I have asthma so smoking isn't a good thing XP especially if I smoked]

Dreamcast... I haven't played that thing in a long time. I use to love "crazy taxi" So fun! lol

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well then Darkened_Star just promise me you will be ok. I mean I want you safe so he's going to have to be considerate of your asthma.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Ky ^_^ He usually tries to smoke away from me anyway XP Though kissing him is another story (YUCK!) ^.^ LOL

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 86 ... LastLast