Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Someone just told me to go back to Germany and quit being such a Nazi! I don't like being called out by my race and being called a Nazi!
    Hmm... strange... I love Germany, I think the people there are very nice and I love the language too... that person must have been really dumb or just plain evil... hateful race...

Anyways I'm just taking a look aound... From witch time am I in the clan? ^^ I'm so happy I am, just wanted to ask to join, when I take a look and @.@ "My name is already on the list?" That just made my day!!! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Well hey welcome to the Costra Nostra, lol am hellknight, and hope you have fun and chat with everyone. good luck.

Thanks

Hey hey ^^ I know who you are- I've read some of your poems ^^ Nice to talk to you once in all time. lol

Thank You for the welcome!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL Yeah I wrote alot, but there are more better writer's than me, I wrote one about 2 hours ago, don't know if you read it or not, I got no title for it, trying to come up with one but I don't got one. and I read some of your poems too. I like them.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

hi lasura i see u made it in here its nice to see you here.Hows every one here today? Im great today and i dont know why
    Last edited by halo3master; Jul 31, 2007 at 05:39 AM. Reason: spelling

Thanks

lol I stayed up all night and starting to feel tired, even though I got alot of things to do today I'll Just sleep tonight lol.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

why did you stay up all night the raises alot of questions with me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    LOL Yeah I wrote alot, but there are more better writer's than me, I wrote one about 2 hours ago, don't know if you read it or not, I got no title for it, trying to come up with one but I don't got one. and I read some of your poems too. I like them.
    Well I'm glad you do ^^

Yes, I read that poem... I guess I'll go and comment it now... Maybe I'll think up a title on my way too ^^

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    hi lasura i see u made it in here its nice to see you here.Hows every one here today? Im great today and i dont know why
    Yes, I'm glad 'bout making it here too ^^

And I'm fine too... All the worries of yesterday somehow are left back on my pillow...

Just finnished my this weeks SOTW entry... I'm starting to think that it's pointless for me to try and make those sigs work!!!!

Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 ... LastLast