Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

actually its not a mod chip, I didn't feel like sacrificing my PSONE or PS2 by installing one so i just got boot discs that boot the burned games =D

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

ohhh i could still never let anyone but microsoft touch my 360

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

how sad looks like you fell into the American Microsoft Trap, he he I'm still a loyal Sony fan =D

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

You are all wrong. I am still a firm beliver that everything good about the "next-gen" systems was taken from the Sega Dreamcast. It was planning online, had 128 bit graphics when the N64 was out and had many user-friendly features like a removeable memory card for each controler that doubled as a play screen in sports games.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

sony demise is imnament. microsoft and nintendo will prevail sega gone excpet for sonic i still have a dreamcast and will never play it again memory in system is better anyway

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    You are all wrong. I am still a firm beliver that everything good about the "next-gen" systems was taken from the Sega Dreamcast. It was planning online, had 128 bit graphics when the N64 was out and had many user-friendly features like a removeable memory card for each controler that doubled as a play screen in sports games.
    I agree Dreamcast was way b4 its time it had online play and had early ps2 graphics, i always wanted one, but *sigh* I waited too late to get one in 2000 actually I asked my dad to get me one,at the time i was only 9,and he says christmas, by the time that rolls around no more dreamcasts are sold. I was sad but i got over it I kept playing my PSX

and oh yeah Halomaster how much you want for that dreamcast, and is it still in working condition?? Im serious no joke, I'll buy it.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Rock finally gots himself a good job and am still waiting on my phone call lol, I have to wait to get this Jailer job, am gonna be a detention officer, booking people into cells, hitting inmates with pepper spray lol, its gonna be fun but I gotta have a clean background or won't be getting a job.

Thanks

yeah it still worksbut i dont know if i can sell it i dont sell or trade in gifts anymore. they had some on ebay for sell for 20 bucks if u still want one there still in working condition. if the dreamcast had nothing to do with the next gen it ddint make it to online so there no proff anyone can say they will but did they nope

Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 ... LastLast