Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

Quite feminist? I don't bash guys every day and it barely gets a voice online.. but hey, what can you do ^^
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds like you need to beat him during you more intament moments like make his umm you know bleed or something.that would make me stop cheating if a girl did that to me.or just cut him off my dad said he would do anything to make up when my mom does that.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, rofl, lol, man thats just wrong, just kick his ass.............

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoa... dood, no. He did he wrong but.. just no. I mean c'mon, it's his thingy.. and even though he used it wrongly he doesn't deserve such a harsh punishment. Plus she'd get the bedsheets dirty...
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

No it's mine now...He told me I own every part of him. Who said I would do it in the bed. No I think the bathtube would work better because it would be easier to clean then sheets...Trust me I've thought of castration on him but thinking about using acid or something like that if I did it...Haha I talked to the girl..she kept calling me a duch and told me that I needed to stop cheating on him...damn it when is your friend saying they love you cheating. I didn't see myself sleeping with my friend or even laying a finger on my friends not even to hug them...So that was his excuse to cheat on me. Oh well she's cheating on me so it's ok if I see you...**** it isn't ok! Not when he's the one cheating on me.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i think acid would be too much fingernails would be hard enough for me just sharpen and too a point and squeeze hard anywayur right thats is a lame excuse ill beat him for just excuse and not even cheating part

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

lmao...I love how everyone's givin tips on how to kick Ky's husbands ass..

I try to be nonviolent, but if it comes to a certain point, you should kick his ass.

Like if he openly defied you or something.

And you shouldn't kick the girls ass until she understands wuts goin on,

then, BITCHSLAP HER! JKJK

Now, you shouldn't do that unless she's being a bitch wen she understands either.

Yea I know I'm being the Psychologist type, but SOMEONE has to act sensible in this clan.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Thanks

heh im with the nonviolent also but i would never cheat with another girl as long as i live i think you should the humlate to her drop a mouse her waterballon{classic}or go hightech anfd find something that will make it look like she pied on herself at work or something

Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 ... LastLast