Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

Yeah for ky!!! She's happy!!! *dances in circles for joy*

I'm doing good too... hehe as good as one can get in my situation... long story

School starts monday!!! YEAH!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Pfft, monday? Over here school doesn't start until September.

But... I may not get into the school I want to get in at. I didn't go to school last year, I went for 3 months then my moms boyfriend got all rude on me.. so I moved back to my sisters. A huge CFS thing went on and no school in my sisters division would let me in so I couldn't go... I'm entering back in to grade 10.

Are you in America DS?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm happy I have internet now....You don't know how sad I was without you guys!!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I'm in America....... Arkansas of the USA Anyway, how are you guys??? Good I hope.... Glad you got internet now Ky

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Why didn't you tell me that!!! I drove through Arkansas!!!!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw... you going back through there?

Would any of you guys go to Canada? The best place to go I think would be... Edmonton (expressly there) or somewhere in B.C. Ontario is a nice place too, but it'd be all bustling like the U.S. (the capital is Toronto, not Ottawa btw). The other prairie places don't have anything fun usually; the folk festival is still on here, and I have no idea about Saskatchewan...

Don't know a lot about the eastern region except there's a big hassle about potatoes. The territories are all cold and barren so yeah... and Quebec doesn't even want even want to be part of Canada anymore, they wanna be independent, those French... butt heads.

<< I should start a business selling Canada eh..
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been to Quebec, actually, especially Montreal ad Quebec City.

All I saw was french everywhere!

Thank god I was raised bilingual and can speak spanish, so at least I had SOME sort of idea what I would get from Burger King.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

IM BACK after going thru so much just to find a school for me to go too now im going to a private school after beging kicked out of school in two hours from a public school due to a dental mutation.But anyway im back what have missed could someone update me

Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 ... LastLast