Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst ... 19 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

Calm down Pyro! I don't want to get hit! JK. Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! Whats going on and how is the new intrenet?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I kinda thought that was what was going on Pyro. I mean that's how my husband was until I confronted his mistress. We are still working through that one.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Calm down Pyro! I don't want to get hit! JK. Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! Whats going on and how is the new intrenet?
    Oh so you're not kidding?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I kinda thought that was what was going on Pyro. I mean that's how my husband was until I confronted his mistress. We are still working through that one.
    I haven't confronted the little girl yet. Ha! Underage.
    But yea he makes me sick to my stomach......I already worked through it by myself and it's over and done with

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I know what you mean though...You see when I dated Rock On he cheated on me with a 14 year old when he was 18 he said I was to young and I was fixing to turn 17...he dumped me on my 17th birthday for her. It really hurt me I rushed into a marriage and now I'm miserable.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

He can be charged with child molestation and arrested, tut tut :O
    I don't see why you rushed into it all. You should have enjoyed what you had hun. That's why I'm not so broken about my breakup and believe me, I and him wanted to marry. But if things don't work out between you guys....then it's time to move on and give it some time also. You see, the way you rushed this didn't give you time to think about what will happen or the way he really was.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhh....... Welcone to Cosa Nostra. A room of swirling, female, emotion.

Anyways, I don't see why some guys like such young girls! That is kinda creepy about the 14 year old!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Ahhhh....... Welcone to Cosa Nostra. A room of swirling, female, emotion.

Anyways, I don't see why some guys like such young girls! That is kinda creepy about the 14 year old!
    Like I said I didn't care :3
    He's a jerk ass anyways xD;; He's my first actually but meh live and learn X3

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

now i kinda feel strange here now i dont quite know how to help anyone now ive never been cheated on as far as i know and i havent cheated on anyone either so im sorry if i can help

Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst ... 19 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 79 ... LastLast