Page 7 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

i guess im new but i dont know but define new im been here for about two weeks so i may not be new

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you can say I'm new. Well atleast my last name is new. You know it's amazing how people fight and it gets to you.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

how are u new and ur a mod here by they i love the the avatar

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not a mod on this site. I am just a clan leader. My name is new because I have just gotten married so it has changed.

Thanks

ohhh cool im still too young to get married to my girlfriend but we do have plans too after we get out of college

Thanks

Well I am 17 and was married to my husband 34 days ago. I have only known him for about 50 days now or somewhere close to that. We got married 16 days after meeting. It was the best choice of my life.

Thanks

how did you pay for it me and my girlfriend have know each other since kindergarden and been dating since third grade and we just started talking about getting married we would try a vegas marriage quick and easy but we plan on goign to college for basketball so we may get spilt up but were still debating about it

Thanks

Well I got married in my home state. It only cost 100 dollars because we did a quick marriage and my step mother married us.

Page 7 of 88 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 57 ... LastLast