Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

Hubby? what is that anyway? or who is that? lol sorry I hadn't been in the clan for a while so pretty much you guys are like 4 chapters ahead of me.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

hubby- (noun), hu-Bie

An american slang tern for husbind. My spelling is bad today!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    I don't know. I havn't seen her on in a while. Is she still in the clan?
    AWE!!! You guys are thinking of me... makes me feel all fuzzy inside... sorry... between work, high school, and college.... I barely have time for anything.... only time i have to spend with my bf is at work and late at night... eek it's driving me madd haha

uh yeah! lol

Hubby... Husband... Dude she's married too... guy she likes/loves... yep yep

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

I was feeling like a dictionary this morning but now I have ended my spred of knolage. Spelling is still bad however!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry I haven't been on lately, work has me by the ass D:
    That and I might just get another job, hopefully the bank I'll apply at.....or target, I'll be happy ;-;

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

It's been an age hasn't it? For the longest time I was thinking I'd get booted from the Cosa.

Suppose I should get my ass in gear, as they say.. <<

So for gearing of the ass, what's up persons?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Thanks

You havn't missed much! We are still trying to get more active and have some fun. *kicks hellknight*

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    You havn't missed much! We are still trying to get more active and have some fun. *kicks hellknight*

Hahaha Hellknight got kicked lol *pokes hellknight and Mattness and runs* haha I poked you guys....

No worries... I haven't been here much either lol But I'm back and ready to be more active!!!

WOOT!!!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Page 73 of 88 FirstFirst ... 23 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 83 ... LastLast