Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

ohh i could that then but i dont think my mom would appove of it though plus we barly see each other due to basketball camps and stuff and aau teams dont help eather even though we play for the same team its split by gender

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you are over 18 then your parents have no say so in it. Now time for me to go to the rant thread.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

im only 15 i guess that would be way to young to get married

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes you are to young to get married though I can not talk I got married at 17.

Thanks

do you like fireworks this may sound stuiped but i trying to change the subject so more people can post. i love them i spend nearly $500 dollars this year alone and im not done yet i do plan on going to my town firework show its called fire over the mountain whats is your town show called and do buy fireworks if so how much do spend a year

Thanks

No I don't buy fireworks though I do love them and watching them.

Thanks

why not its fun walking out side into your yard or driveway or parkinglot and fireing them off you should try it really just take a twenty and go to one of the little stands off the road and buy your self a assorment ull enjoy i promise

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

You need ID to buy fireworks... and those little stands are like... way out of the city in the boonies. Or on the Perimerter.

Have you guys seen a Pinwheel firework? They're so long..
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 ... LastLast