Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

My parents had a fight yesterday......my mom broke a bottle over my dad's head. But he deserved it for trying to fight her....

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, that isn't the way for a married couple to act! What started the fight?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

My dad.....like always >__>;;
    Gawd, and it wasn't the first time neither.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

That is always an issue. I hope that things get worked out bacause you are one of our more active members and any family troubles may damage your will to post.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    That is always an issue. I hope that things get worked out bacause you are one of our more active members and any family troubles may damage your will to post.
    Lol we wouldn't want that to happen now would we?
    Though thanks for the concern and all. Everything is fine in the household for now though.

Thanks

Yay! I just finished my Starcraft II avitar! What do you guys think/what sould I do to improve my sig-making?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey sorry I didn't check in guys lol, been busy with homework assingments and all that other stuff, Hellknight reporting in for duty sirs. *salutes*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattness View Post
    Yay! I just finished my Starcraft II avitar! What do you guys think/what sould I do to improve my sig-making?
    Remove that black inner glow.....are you barely starting into sig making? I can help you a lot if you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Hey sorry I didn't check in guys lol, been busy with homework assingments and all that other stuff, Hellknight reporting in for duty sirs. *salutes*
    Cool. Welcome back.

Page 81 of 88 FirstFirst ... 31 71 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast