Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

my gradution is this year, and don't feel sad, be glad, get glad wear, lol, this clan needs to get real active soon, I feel like its becoming dead.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I know.......I'm getting to the point where I want to leave this clan......it's so quiet here and nobody contributes to the graphics places......which is not good for me.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

well, think of it, we hardly have the members that are active, the other clans got members who are active, pretty much am half active and I only get 6 or 7 hours of sleep, not a lot for me, but I still manage, but anyways my point is the more it gets quieter, the less member's we're going to have, so I know DS left the clan, but am still hanging in here, I been in this clan since it started, so I can't turn back now, you guy's can, but am staying.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks Hellknight. I'm sorry that it's so quiet. I'm trying to find some active members that aren't in the other clans. I mean if I take out the people that aren't active they get mad and get put right back into the clan...so I really have no say so over who is in here an who isn't.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I've been posting like crazy, trying to build up my credit count. I'll do my best to come in at least a few times a day. It's hard to juggle my posting time while I'm at work, but I'm starting to post from home again as well. So, I'll be poppin' my head in from time to time! ^_^

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah well...It's hard to keep in contact with everyone too...
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

I see what you mean. I hope that we don't have to revamp the clan again because of the low input.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Eeeeek! I've found the "best" time to leave the clan I see....

Yea well I thought I tell everyone. I just found that I spend so damn little time here (because of school and Ray) so I decided I'd rather leave I don't think anyone will miss me much, but still I decided to say I'm sorry ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33 73 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... LastLast