Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37 77 84 85 86 87 88 LastLast

Thread: Cabin Fever

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Cabin Fever

Have you seen Brave Heart? That's a pretty long movie...... or.. Lord of the Rings.

God! So many hours of walking and walking, throw in a totally gay elf and bam! box office gold<< yeah right.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Arogon? Legolas and Gimli? I think the dwarf is funnier, like he is such a small guy behind a big wall.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry to go off topic, but.. I need some advice.

For a long time I've liked one of my best friends, and he said he liked me too. But then he started dating another of our friends sister, and it's gotten really serious... but then she moved to another province.

It was his birthday last night, his 17, and they all got a little bit drunk. I only had a coupple drinks. We were talking to his gf over the net. He was like, "I really want to make out with you."

We made out.

Yeah.

She got angry, but understood cause we were drunk, but I so wasn't. Now I don't know what to do cause I really like him, and I think he likes me back. But I don't want to hurt her cause I love her like family, but I still want something with him.

This is like, the first time anything like this happened to me, ever. And I don't know what to do.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all, you should never let a guy get in between your friendship. If you love your friend like a sister, you wouldn't want to hurt her.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    First of all, you should never let a guy get in between your friendship. If you love your friend like a sister, you wouldn't want to hurt her.
    I agree. I've been through a similar situation. About three years ago, I had a GF who lived with me and we had a roomate (who was the GF's best friend at the time). Well, me and the GF's relationship started goin' south and we broke up. I was feeling like trash and hung out with our roomate. She was always willing to hear my problems and would let me come over if I needed some company. She held me when I cried, she gave me solutions to my problems--she made me HAPPY. Well, about a week or so passes and I realize that I had these deep feelings for her (still do to this day) and we made out. The next day, we were a couple.

My ex GF was PISSED and tried to kill me. A year goes by and she's still harrassing the two of us and trying to make us miserable. Present day and they still have beef--and me and the most recent GF don't even date anymore!

My advice to you is to not turn your back on your friend unless you TOTALLY think it's worth losing one of your closest friends. Betrayal is a bitch and karma is too. The energy you put forth is the energy you recieve. You may be happy with him, and vice versa, but she'll always want to get her vengance for being betrayed.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

You want her to stay as family then keep that, but if you keep messing with the guy, something might bad happen, first comes drama, then comes fights, then comes no talking to each other no more. Believe me, my cousin tried that on me and my ex before and he was with her cousin at the time. so I got mad and cut him off of my family blood line.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i suppose this is farewell to you all. suppose i will see you around the forums. drop a hi every now and then . this is the end of the clans
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes the clan is closing down. It was nice having a place to go and have fun with others even if our lives have pointed us in different directions from the time school started. I am proud to say that I oversaw some of the best people and friends on this site. You are amazing people and I'm proud to say I know you guys. May the life out side of this clan even out side of this website bring you nothing but joy and prosperity. May everything you do turn out the way God has it planned for you and please don't hesitate to keep in touch. If you ever feel like calling me then my number is 352-874-5387. I would love to hear from you. I will continue using this clan to talk until the given day but with me leaving for Ohio on the 10th and not being back fully on until the 18th which will be to late.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37 77 84 85 86 87 88 LastLast