Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Clan Competition - Quiz Time!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Clan Competition - Quiz Time!

Well as promised, the clans are now open for competition March 1st! Let the first competition begin.

It's Quiz Time

OVERVIEW

Each clan will take it in turns in submitting a quiz for ALL members (both clan and non-clan) to try and find the answers to. The clan that has their quiz last the longest before all answers are found, will take home a cool 50 points for their clan and the right to use an added rank image below their current usergroup rank image. For those who don't know, a rank image example is:

Of course, your clan will need to create their very own rank image.

PROCESS

- A clan will have 5 days to prepare a list of 10 quiz questions. Quiz questions must be on your assigned topic. Check the calendar for the cut off date to submit your quiz questions. Cosa Nostra has already been added for beginning March 1st. If you do not submit within 5 days, you will forfeit your chance to submit a quiz.
    - Quiz topics will be advised when the previous quiz topic is finished.
    - When your clan has finalised the questions, please PM them to Dragon Ball along with the answers. If approved, then your clan leader will be instructed to post the quiz into the Contest forum.
    - The quiz is over when the last question is answered correctly. After this, the next clan's quiz will start.

ORDER OF CLAN PARTICIPATION
    1. Cosa Nostra: Topic Anime Time taken: 4 hr 25 min.
    2. Legion Ketsueki: Topic Japanese Culture Time taken: 4 hr 49 min.
    3. House of Jurai: Topic Manga Time taken: 5 days 23 hrs and 2 min.
    4. Shinji Society: Topic Hollywood
    The quiz can be participated in by ALL members and is not just restricted to clan members.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Mar 29, 2007 at 08:41 PM.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Competition - Quiz Time!

So the cut off date is tomorrow for the Costa Nostra clan? Ok then. What about the User Bar Image contest that was schedualed for March is it going into affect?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not a userbar image, it's called a rank image. This is not happening at this stage due to enough other contests occurring. It will happen though.

If you check the calendar, your clan has 5 days to prepare the quiz questions.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok then Thank you for the information. I will be looking forward to this. As I will try and call all the members of the clan and come up with the quiz. I wish everyone luck with this contest and may the best Clan win!!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

So can we pick any subject? If so I would like to request Computer Science as the topic of our Quiz I am sure between Len, I and some others no one will ever guess the answers to the questions we come up with…in fact you may want to schedule us to go last, lol. Also where is this “Calendar” at for the deadline for entry?

EDIT: never mind about the calendar I see it now….still let me know about the topic!

Thanks

No you cannot pick any topic. I will announce the topic when it's your turn to think up your clan's quiz questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball
    - Quiz topics will be advised when the previous quiz topic is finished.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I see...well...I hope that the quiz selections turn out to be fair (I am not implying they aren't just that they could be…unintentionally). Any idea on the order for which the clan will go or is that a secret?

Thanks

Please see ORDER OF CLAN PARTICIPATION in my first post.

Off to bed now... see you.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast