Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Clan Competition - Quiz Time!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Competition - Quiz Time!

What's going on with this contest? I know there is another quiz comp. up, but when will this one start??????
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

This quiz is for clans to create. Currently we are awaiting the Cosa Nostra quiz questions. They have til the 5th to submit their quiz otherwise they forfeit their chance to earn points. This quiz will start once I get the questions from the Cosa Nostra clan. So far nothing has been received.

Once the Cosa Nostra quiz is over, then it's turn for the next clan to create their quiz.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, thanks. I was just wondering seeing as how it's been days since there were any news on their clans questions.
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

The first anime quiz by Cosa Nostra has been approved and placed into the Contests Forum. Good luck everyone!

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ah! Legion is next! Well, I hope this quiz goes as smooth as pie! Good Luck everyone. And way me all learn something from this quiz. Especially those clans who are next in the order.

Thanks

The Cosa Nostra quiz is now over and now it's time for Legion Ketsueki. Your topic is Japanese Culture. Please PM me 10 questions complete with answers within 5 days. The first post in this thread has been updated with your topic.

Hope you like this topic.

Thanks.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

You got to be kiddin' 'Japanese Culture' gezzz well I am drafting Kedar....he is the Japanese native so.......GOAL! Best of luck to Legion Ketsueki!

Thanks

Ach besetzt, I don't know anything about japanese culture, lol. Hmmm maybe mahiru might....................crap, , lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast